Eventualities: Allison Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stultus
Stultus
1,405 Followers

At the high water mark, around 11 p.m., we must have had nearly a hundred partiers including, to my surprise a group of local EMTs who had somehow gotten the word of my exploits and upon hearing of the party through the grapevine, had crashed it. This was dangerous and not at all good. This meant that the local hospital ER folks had run their mouths to some visiting EMT's about what a great job one of their own had done. I warned them that I had really wanted to keep a low profile to keep my gal safe and sound in the future and I think they got the hint to keep my story to themselves. It was still very possible for bad ears to find out what had happen, and learn of some of the names of folks that were involved. They were fun guys and even brought an employment offer from their Director of Medical Services to see if I was interested in staying in the area. I definitely wasn't.

There were a few other females to keep Allison and Tammy company and conduct 'girl-talk' with, particularly a few local women police officers and one or two other female feds other than Tammy, but mostly just wives and girlfriends. Otherwise I'm certain, at some point, one of them would have exploded and started to ravish the other, guests, on-lookers be damned. Most of the guys were happily talking shop and 'gun porn'. We started to hint around midnight that Allison was straight from the hospital and really needed her rest, so finally by 1 a.m. our last guest was gone.

The three of us were finally alone but everyone was way too tired to do much about it. The living area of the suite was a disaster area we hadn't the heart to tackle tonight so I left a $20 on top of the table as an extra tip for Housekeeping and I left the mess for them to deal with it.

***********

Allison, Tammi and I all stripped naked and we got into bed together, with me in the center with a lovely girl on each side. We kissed and caressed each other a bit, but frankly no one had the energy to do much of anything else. Allison and I had not made love in over ten years, except for the odd interlude while locked in the cage, and we were getting in fact quite desperate in our desire to want to do so. Not to mention that Tammy was loudly hinted that she wanted to be finally deflowered.

But we were all just way too tired. We called it a night sleeping like logs until mid-Saturday morning when Housekeeping woke us up. The sight of two naked women (running for the bathroom again) and a barely dressed man didn't surprise the two older Hispanic ladies in the slightest. I guess this happens all of the time in their hotel suites and they just smiled and winked at me.

I smiled back giving them another $20 each for their efforts and joined my ladies for a nice hot group shower. When we eventually crawled out of the shower, our room was clean, our sheets were freshly folded down for us and there was a 'Do Not Disturb' sign on the door (why hadn't I thought of that last night!). Squeaky clean, wide-awake and ready for action, I joined the ladies back in bed, it looked like they were definitely starting without me.

Allison and Tammy had finally gotten the privacy that they had been wanting for weeks (excepting for their phone sex bout with Myra) and I let them get up a good head of steam going before I cautiously began my participation. Kisses flowed like wine and our hands wandered freely between cocks, tits and cunts. Allison made the first major move and began kissing down Tammy's flat sensitive belly until she reached her sparsely haired public mound (really just a thin runway strip). The kisses became licks as Allison's tongue gently covered every inch of mound and the sides of her bare lips, avoiding her clit entirely.

I began licking and suckling each of Tammy's delightful nipples, enjoying my first ever taste of them. Periodically Tammy would demand a deep mouth kiss and I would tease her, just as Allison was doing, pecking gently everywhere but her mouth (discovering that her earlobes were ultra sensitive and she nearly came just by my licking them).

Eventually Tammy could stand it no longer. She spread her legs as wide as they would go, grabbed Allison's head, forcing her mouth into her cunt offering up every inch of her sex for the pleasure of Allison's tongue, pleading for her clit to be licked, now!

Meanwhile, back up in northern parts, I was continuing to alternate short kisses, ear and neck licking, all over sampling of her breasts but as Tammy cried out in her first orgasm, she grabbed a hold of my hard cock and began to stroke it and then pulled it towards her. "Let me taste you," she pleaded. I moved up closer to her reclining head, guided my cock up to her lips, but just held it there. I wanted her to be the one making the final decision to take me past her lips and into her mouth. This was something new for her, and I wanted her to be in control the entire way, to take things at her own pace and not feel rushed or hurried. I didn't have long to wait.

Tammy began kissing the tip of my cock slowly, then moving her lips so that she could kiss the glans and then the undersides. Finally kissing all the way down the shaft to my own sparse pubic hair. Then she discovered my balls, having never played with a pair of them before she found this immensely fascinating, exploring every inch of them with her lips and then her tongue. Even well showered she found the faintly musky smell increasingly irresistible. She buried her whole head into my groin and began licking in earnest, sucking each testicle gently, bathing every inch of them with her tongue and once satisfied they were clean to her standards licked upwards on the shaft of my cock, swirling her tongue around the tip a few times, she then engulfed my entire shaft deep into her hungry mouth. She was a beginner, but what she lacked in technique she made up for with enthusiasm.

"Suck him," Allison hissed with a mouthful of cunt, "Suck him dry, make him cum all over your tongue and fill your sweet mouth with wisdom." Allison redoubled her efforts on Tammy's clit and wasn't more than minute before Tammy came so strongly that she fell back on the bed utterly unable to move, quivering under her orgasm. I snuggled up next to Tammy and cupped one of her breasts and gently squeezed it as I leaned over to kiss her. On the other side, Allison gave Tammy's clit one final lick and kiss and snuggled up, fondling her other breast and joining her lips and tongue to ours.

We snuggled a little while as Tammy enjoyed the afterglow of her orgasms, but Allison was no where near ready for a rest. Pushing me onto my back, she coerced Tammy into activity and together they kissed down my stomach to my still rock hard cock where they took turns sucking me with Allison caressing Tammy's neck and hair while Tammy sucked me and alternating with technique demonstrations while she sucked me with Tammy watching closely. Finally Allison withdrew my cock from her mouth and kissed Tammy deeply and then offered my cock to the waiting mouth of her lover. Allison's lips remained close to Tammy and while Tammy sucked (with better technique, the girl was a faster learner and just needed practice now) she whispered increasingly nasty exhortations to her lover to, "Suck him hard and drink his cum, to feel it filling her mouth and throat." Soon I could take no more and started to cum, Tammy not quite expecting my allegedly slightly bitter taste, started to gag and pulled her head back in reaction.

Allison held her in place and kissing her ear and cooed loudly, "Drink all baby, take it all for me, lover girl, but don't swallow it yet." Tammy held firm and I spurted my last drops into her waiting mouth. I had a pretty good idea what was going to happen next. Allison raised up Tammy's face, she kissed her forehead and lovingly caressed Tammy's cheeks, the side of her head and hair, leaned forward and planted an open mouthed soul kiss that I'm certain lasted for decades if not entire geologic eras. They kissed until every speck or drop of my cum had been shared equally between then, as if it were the most precious substance they knew. I think this was the very moment that they bonded into soul sisters, and all that happened afterwards was just the final frosting.

Allison cleaned up an errant drop or two from Tammy's chin and then together they made sure my cock and balls were licked spotless clean, their tongues often merging around my cock and intertwining to share me fully and savor every last remaining residue of my discharge. After a final kiss to each other, parting kisses to my temporarily sated manhood, the girls snuggled up together and Tammy started her campaign to provide Allison with her long overdue orgasmic release and achieved her first success in just moments with her tongue flashing across Allison's clit with four deeply probing fingers inserted into her cunt. Tammy didn't let Allison rest for long, giving a quick kiss on each nipple (and a tug of each ring), and a fast one to her lips, she turned herself around planting her sopping wet cunt into Allison's very willing mouth and diving back herself into the open dripping cunt that eagerly awaited her return.

It was one of the most beautiful 69's between two loving women that I had ever seen and I admit to having seen a few. They started out in a frenzy, licking each other as fast as they could manage but as each girl came the other would slow their pace, becoming almost leisurely until slowly but surely they would build up the tempo once again to yet another monumental orgasmic release. Their cries of mutual lovemaking filled the room unceasingly. I could only watch but with admiration and joy at the love the two were now sharing. I could patiently wait and watch with pleasure and delight as it seemed as if Myra's plan was working perfectly.

When eventually the pace of their lovemaking seemed to slacken, I moved over closer and began to give my own attentions to the Sapphic couple. Tammy, being on top, was getting the lion's share of the attention as I gently ran my fingers over her neck and back, then caressing her tight athletic ass cheeks, even running a delicate finger over her tight asshole and down into her drenched cunt, before my fingers then make the reverse journey back to her head. With each transit I lingered longer around her ass and cunt giving each a more thorough caressing and exploration. Tammy's moans of pleasure became increasing louder as my fingers probed her inner parts for the first time and, as I inserted a finger into her virgin ass, she groaned and lifted her ass to meet and welcome my finger. Soon with a finger deep in her ass and my other fingers rubbing inside her cunt she could take no more. Allison's fluttering tongue drove her into the strongest orgasm she had experienced so far that day and she collapsed utterly exhausted and quivering into Allison's arms but our plans were not half over yet!

Kissing me deeply, while Tammy turned her attentions to her lovers breasts and taunt pierced nipples, Allison whispered, "Baby I need you inside me bad, fuck me like you haven't fucked me in over 10 years." Appropriate, since it had been over at least that long since we had last made love (I didn't count our little interlude in the Syndicate prison cell). I moved down to spread her legs for entry but, as I was about do so, Allison whispered to Tammy, while they kissed and petted, for Tammy to get me, "Nice and hard and wet all over so that I could fuck her deeper and harder."

Soon Tammy's head was resting on Allison's pubic mound sucking me until I was as hard and wet as I was ever likely to get. "Put him in me," Allison commanded her to her girlfriend, "Watch him fuck me good a hard." Tammy obligingly took me out of her mouth, gently parting Allison's wet cunt lips as she guided my cock into her cunt and watched, seemingly mesmerized, as I slowly began fucking Allison's cunt. I felt like I was in heaven and only the fact that I had cum earlier saved me from a delightful but premature, ejaculation. That was an intentional part of our plan, now I felt like I had the stamina to put on a good performance.

I spread Allison's legs wider to provide a better view of the action to Tammy, whose head was still nestled up snugly on top of Allison's hairless mound, her mouth just a few inches from her lovers clit and my thrusting cock. After a few minutes, I completely withdrew my cock and put it up to Tammy's lips, which opened for me immediately admitting nearly my entire cock. She savored the taste of my cock covered with her lovers copious vaginal juices, and cleaned me thoroughly before I withdrew from her mouth re-entering Allison's cunt. Tammy moved her fingers onto Allison's clit and began to rub in synchronization with my fucking. This became a pattern as I began to increase the speed of my thrusting but, if I suspected that Allison was getting too close to coming, I would again withdraw and let Tammy eagerly clean her juices from my cock.

Eventually Allison became desperate for release and I sped up my pace letting Allison come to a screaming climax as she cried out her love for me that I'm sure at least half of the guests of the hotel probably heard. With her orgasm, her cunt squeezed into the tightest vice my cock had ever felt and nearly immediately I filled her pulsing cunt with cum. Upon my withdrawal, Tammy took my spent cock again into her mouth and licked me clean for a last time. As I fell back onto the bed to kiss Allison, Tammy knelt down before her girlfriends cunt and began cleaning her cunt empty of my sperm and eventually, holding as much as she could retain in her mouth, she climbed up the bed to join us and joined her mouth with Allison's. Together, once again, they shared my juices. A little rest and light petting was in order for awhile until I was ready for the final event of our scheduled plan of activities.

Tammy remained fascinated with Allison's nipple rings and asked how and when she got them. This was a question I had asked twice Allison twice before and each time she had immediately changed the subject. I suspected that this had something do with "M," much like the mark on the left check of her ass. I've mentioned before that I had seen what looked to be a tattoo on Allison's ass in the dimness of the club. I had of course a much better view of it while in the Syndicate prison cell and it was not a tattoo. It was a brand made by a hot iron, like a cowboy would mark a calf.

Tattoos could be removed, but "M" had marked Allison as his permanently. That's ok, I've got a bill of sale, she's mine now. Unfortunately an "M" didn't quite look like a P for Peter. W for Wells was a bit closer, but not quite right either. At least she didn't have to look at it every day; I did, and was pretty sure I could learn to handle that.

Allison remained silent for a while, but did at least answer the question. "My second owner, the one who purchased me from the Mexican gang, had rings put in all over his girls. He didn't like to see an inverted or soft nipple ever and if they weren't at least an inch long he'd attach a device to them worn day and night for months to permanently stretch them out."

"M?" I gently inquired?" She nodded and continued her story.

"M" was considered a genius by the other senior members of the Syndicate in that he could take a scared virgin and in a few months of training turn her into an insatiable slut. Some he trained to enjoy pain, others he turned into mindless fuck dolls constantly eager for their next fuck. He worked with the weakness of the girls, if they were submissive and yielding, he could mould them into obedient pain sluts, much like May, although she said she'd never met him and she was just born wired that way."

"With me," she went on, "He saw that sober I was a frightened rabbit scared of every shadow that passed by me, but drunk, I was bold and utterly uninhibited, ready to fuck every man or woman just for the sheer joy of it."

Turning to face me, she continued, "You saw me with a drink or two, happy and confident. With five drinks I'm a raging tigress in bed ready to fuck your lights out but with ten or more I didn't know who I was and had no control over my body or mental urges at all. I did terrible things to hurt you when I was in that condition, out of control of my body and my life. What "M" did to was to bring that terrible hidden persona out everyday into my life so that, even when on those times that I was rarely sober, my urges still controlled my body and made me obey. I learned to love sucking the cock of a complete stranger, thrilled to let them use me in any disgusting manner they chose, individuals or a party of hundreds, it mattered not to me. When I was a good little fuck doll I was rewarded with booze, which I desperately needed. If I failed to please completely, drink would be withheld from me until my withdrawal pains were nearly unbearable and I was nearly insane with desperation to be 'good and obedient'. As I've told you the only remaining free will left for me was refuse oral after anal sex. Anything else, at all, I've done it or it's been done to me. Tomorrow I may do it willingly all over again."

In a tiny voice she added, "M" made me into a perfect slut, ready to fuck anyone day or night without rest. That's now the woman I am today and will still be tomorrow. I have such little control. I think of nothing but fucking, it's not even sex or lovemaking anymore, just pure animal fucking – I'm desperate for it, much as I used to thirst for a drink and have almost no control left over myself. Fucking now occupies the very center of my mind, all that is left is the thoughts of a slut, a complete total and utterly shameless slut. When I see a stranger, man or woman my first thoughts always are how to bring them pleasure and serve them. How I got out of the hospital without raping anyone, I'll never know. I'm just a slut now. I'm terrified that I'm going to lose the very little control I've reestablished now and will do something to drive away again the man I have always loved or the woman that I have now come to love nearly as deeply."

There was little that could be said after this and Tammy and I together held Allison closely for a long time as we lightly napped in each others arms. This "M" situation was definitely more fodder for discussion with Myra.

*********

We arose close to dinnertime and dressed in our best to go downstairs to the restaurant for dinner. I found a shirt that wasn't too terribly wrinkled and Allison found some of the newer clothes I had bought her to replace her old worn items (and former 'working outfits'. Tammy had to make do with her short skirt and white silk blouse from last night, unfortunately buttoned up a bit higher than I would have preferred, although I admit it's hazardous to be looking down the front of a pretty woman's shirt and staring at a near perfect pair of tits while eating your soup course at dinner. That could get messy and hot liquids in your lap can be painful.

We had a delightful dinner. Allison was regaining a healthy appetite after weeks of poor hospital fare but she still looked underweight, although there was starting to be a bit more flesh covering her ribs and hip bones. The girls caused a minor sensation when they started to sensuously feed each other shrimp cocktails. When a few discrete kicks under the table failed to achieve the desired result I pulled out my last line of defense and threatened to withhold their desserts. No Death by Chocolate or New York Cheesecake for either of them. This was the dirtiest of dirty pool and Allison called me a "bastard" again (in a slightly less tone of approval than before) but they improved their behavior at least long for us to finish our meals and almost (but not quite) make it to the elevator before my Sapphic troublemakers started to French kiss right in front of lobby by the elevator.

Stultus
Stultus
1,405 Followers