Ever

Story Info
A contest and a trial
3.1k words
4.46
16.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheGreyKnight
TheGreyKnight
1,277 Followers

Her pigtails make such wonderful reigns.

She digs her hands into my thighs as I pull her throat down the whole of me. No matter how hard or fast—she never gags. She takes it in stride, egging me on when I ease up and laughing if I tire of it before she does.

But try as I might, no matter how those blue eyes looked up at me as I fucked her face, I can't remove every hint of a smile.

I pushed forward to move her off and she teased the head of my cock with that divine mouth. That tongue flicked, pushed, and rang over the first two inches of me before she inhaled and started the process again. When I pulled back she didn't stop until her nose pressed into my groin. I had learned, trained myself, to slide her back and forth like a sled on greased rails. To use her hair to force her head forward and back in rapid succession, pushing her midway down my cock before dragging her back.

God, she makes the most wonderful noises. Little moans as she goes down, growls as she goes back up.

Fingers dig into my thighs impatiently. When she moves them to my balls I take my cock out of her mouth and give her a light slap before forcing her mouth back on me. I forget myself and shove her all the way down. But it's not punishment, not to her. And her eyes show it, a little victory for her because she assumes that I'll bow out early. No such luck. I still myself, hold my breath deep in my diaphragm, and continue to sling her head back and forth across the length of me. I beg for patience and strength as the voracity in her groan increases. All I want to do is feed her now, so I close my eyes and ask for solace.

Hands wrap around the back of me, fingers pressing into my flesh and I can't take it anymore. I release my grip, find the back of her head and start pushing her down as I thrust myself up. A dozen thrusts and I'm at my end. The world is foggy and far away as she pulls her head back, my hands falling to keep her pinned.

The first two spurts fall into her mouth, the third, and assuredly largest, hits her square in the face. Kinky bitch. It's what she wanted all along.

And now I'm too tired to fight her, so she has her way with my cock. Her mouth massaging and licking me down to the tip and then back up again. She wants to keep me hard, and at this point in the marathon I wouldn't mind going soft. The bed seems like heaven, but too far away, and I just want to collapse into it. But pride keeps me going. Egotism. Contest. Superiority. And I'll be damned if I'm going to let her think she can go back to girls after me.

"Women can go longer." She gives a big puckered kiss to the tip of me before rising and sliding across the room.

It takes a moment for me force my eyes open. I wish I hadn't immediately. She's in a white cotton tank, extra skinny, and a short plaid skirt. Earlier in the evening she also had on red bikinis and a pair of glasses before I flung them aside. Just the sight of her made my cock twitch and that little movement caused it to ache.

"You can't do what we just did with a woman." I try my best to flash a confident smile and hope it lands.

"What, get a woman to cum on my face? Maybe you can't," she winks "but I can--anytime I want."

"I don't have to be as good at giving head. I fucked you until your legs went weak and you fell over."

"And?" She picks up a glass of water and starts walking back towards me with it offered, but I wave it away and she presents an amused grin. She sips the water with the smirk planted firmly on her face.

"And I think that's pretty fucking impressive. It's not something every man can do."

"Oh, but that's the rub." She shoots back the rest of the water and places the empty cup on the desk as she moves back to me, spreads her legs and straddles my lap. "The bet was that you couldn't last longer or make me cum more than a woman not other men." She flicks the head of my cock playfully as her other hand strokes my cheek and she pretends she's sympathetic. "You held out for a good long time. Nothing to be ashamed about. But it's time to call it." Her flick turns into a makeshift hand job, a hard grind to remind me how tight that pussy is.

I have her pinned on the ground and impaled before she can react, my legs holding hers open as she attempts to squeeze them shut. It takes some fighting, but eventually I get her wrists down to the carpet.

Unlike her mouth, that pussy is fertile ground to manipulate, to make her feel what I want. When I shove my cock in, all at once, she whines and her face collapses into a scrunched mess. By the time I'm seven inches deep she's shaking - growling - begging for me without a word. Don't get me wrong she still fights, her wrists pushing up against me, her legs trying to pull in. The lack of control, even this little amount, makes her feel weak and soft.

And that's how I'm going to win.

*****

She comes back upstairs in a robe, fresh from a show. It lasted forty minutes, so he must have been a fan. She always charges in 20-minute blocks for some reason I've never understood, something about easier to sell and the service she uses. And while I'd normally know this business inside and out, there isn't a doubt in my mind that I don't love her. Not in some way, not even a little. I just want to stare at her cleavage, see if I can get her nipple rings through the top today.

Heather grabs my cock, strokes it twice and spreads her legs while she mounts me. "That just got me warmed up."

I pray for salvation and dig my hands into her ass to spur her on.

*****

"Why do you think you haven't married yet?" She must be in a great deal of pain to be stalling like this. So I turn over on my side to savor the moment.

"Why do you think you're already divorced?"

"Are you even capable of being serious?"

"I am with people who are capable of understanding the words I use without a dictionary."

"I can't believe you'd call me stupid with my fingernails just inches away from your dick."

"In my defense: I thought you were so stupid that you wouldn't catch it."

Her laughter fills the room and it is light and easy. There isn't a doubt in my mind that she is by far the easiest woman to get along with. The most honest and direct woman I'd met in a long time. It was hard admitting that, so I laughed instead. And we did it together, like a couple, shaking from the exhaustion until she recovered enough to tell me to put up or admit I lost.

******

I grab the sides of her breasts and squeeze until she groans from the pleasure and the pain. Then I milk, from the bottom to the top, and start it over again. It's a simple technique off chi, focusing the energy to a central point but avoiding all contact with it.

When you use your hands on a woman's thighs it's called a tantric massage. When you do it to her lower back it's called being a good lover. But when you do it to her tits it's called the best foreplay she'll ever have.

The most surefire way to tell you've achieved the wanted effect is that, for the first few minutes, she just lies there enjoys it. After that, when she starts begging or fighting or trying to please you? Well, she's just goading you. That's when you have to be strong, when you have to keep focusing, learning how she's building up a resistance and what changes you can make so she doesn't get a chance to block even a little of it out.

My-Real-Life-Barbie-Doll-Plus-Twenty doesn't play like most girls, though. After a few minutes of torture she shoves her head into my balls and begins to suck and lick. The amount of pain and frustration she can cause me with this action alone is too much. As my left testicle sinks into her mouth, rolled around and prodded with her tongue, I give in, move my hands up to the ring piercing each nipple and pull.

Her mouth falls off me.

I spend the next eight minutes (god help me if I did anything but watch the clock, count and imagine myself anywhere but there) tugging the rings, slapping her breasts and tweaking her nipples; one after the other, harder each pass. Her breath and words float over the weak parts of me. I forget myself, look to her body and I am undone.

When I pull her torso to the end of the bed she leans up, spits between her breasts and goads me. With aid of piercing rings like little slave collars, I push them together, nudge her forehead down with my thigh, and push my cock into the moist but inadequate valley.

*****

"Because women are better than men." She laughs as she picks up the beer glass, her eyes shining pools of mischief and folly.

It's one of the few times I saw her fully clothed. She dressed down in a way that said, "I could dress up if you were worth it, but you never will be." A little make-up dabbed here and there in a semi-professional way. Like I was just another client or this was an interview. I finish my own beer—was it the second or third? - and lean forward with the most smug smile on my face.

"At sex?"

"At sex. At relationships. In the short term, in the long term."

"You think women make better partners than men in relationships?"

"You stupid man." She puts her glass down and squares her shoulders, leaning in to mirror my posture. "The funny thing is I think this all works very easily for you. You tell people that you're that good and they take you at face value. All you have to do is keep it up long enough that they start justifying the lie, anyway. And yeah, I think women are better in relationships than men. If you fuck a woman's brain out she doesn't wonder how you learned to do it so well. When you're giving her the best oral sex of her life she doesn't wonder if a jock named Steve taught her how to do it in the back of her head.

When something is eating up at them they tell you. When they fuck up they admit it. If you men only knew a tenth, A TENTH, of what we went through each and every relationship with you idiots you'd never step out on us again."

"Dinner says despite how cathartic that speech must have been, you've kept all the love letters men have written you, but you don't keep all the ones from the little girlies, do you?"

She gives me a long, apprising look before she shoots back the rest of her beer and smiles. It wasn't demure, but she sure as hell tried to make it look that way. "That's the other reason women are better. They last longer."

"No woman," and I lean forward even more, the smug smile on my face replaced with the holy light of righteous truth as I say the words that always save me. "No woman, anywhere, can last longer than me."

"Wanna bet?"

*****

Her body is held against the mattress. From behind she's naught but a sea of tangled hair and curves. Ashen skin marked with bites and slaps and indentations shines in limelight. For the last hour she's not said a word, not one I could decipher anyway, just sobs and moans and nothing else. She alternates between them depending on where her next orgasm is. When its building she cries, when it hits she blurts out the nonsense and purrs, and when it leaves and the pain comes back she's crying again.

I've never been turned on by a woman crying and I'm sure as hell not starting now, but we've pushed it too far for either of us to give in. We both want to be the bullits dominae.

I haven't cum in hours. I'm not sure I could if I wanted to. I'm hard, but not at full length because of the motion, because of the exercise and the friction. This has long since stopped being anything other than an exercise for me, a bet, something to win. Every thrust, every single one, is painful. My feet are half asleep but I have to stand on them, keep taking her from behind, because if lied down, even for a second, I wouldn't get back up again.

Just keep pushing. Just keep pushing.

*****

"When did you realize that, despite loving her, it wasn't going to work out?" I stab out the cigarette, it's the first I've had in years but the way she offered it made it sound like it wasn't something to turn down. She'd already swallowed two and working on the third in under twenty minutes.

The lines beneath her eyes are arched brazenly carved by all the tears. When she turns her head you can clearly see their outline in the light. "I don't know."

"When did you think that, despite having a penis, I'd be a lot of fun?" I exhale, doing my best to blow the smoke up and out like a circus clown, like a flame eater, like a performer of some kind to bring some much needed levity to the situation.

"The day after meeting you."

"Was it something I said?"

"I think," she tilts her head back and looks to the ceiling with narrowed eyes. "I think the big moment was when you found out that I wasn't just a, what did you call it, phone sex operator? When you found out I did cam shows and you didn't ask for a free one, not even as a joke. When I told you later that I'd do one for you and you turned it down that was kinda like a slap to the face." She's so much more beautiful when she's not putting on airs or trying to be stronger than she is, like right now.

I pray that I'm the opposite. I hope I'm only that good looking when I'm pretending to be the man I'm capable of. "Thank you."

She nods a few times before casting her glazy eyes to mine once again. The room is thick with our sweat, breath and smoke. There are a thousand walls between our gaze and I wonder if we can really even begin to see one another. "Would you like to stay the night?"

"No." Then I pray for the strength to follow through on it, to feel my legs work long enough to get dressed and get out.

*****

She's said the word stop a few dozen times now, but we both know that wasn't the deal. But that's all right, because it's all over now. From the first time I hear the word I am reborn. It gives me strength and absolves me of my sins and faults. The power of it courses to my fingertips and they savagely grip into her ass. Flow into the tip of my cock making it as hard as it's ever been while I plunge in and out of her. There is no fatigue there is no battle. This was just conquest all along. Fly up the banner, feel the depth of me in her already sore pussy and know why this was inevitable.

No little girl sobs now, tears—earnest crying. She's crying as she cums, she's crying while she purrs. When I bring a hand up and slap it back down against her ass harder than anything I've done before, it has no effect at all. We both know how over this is, but her citadel has to burn to the ground. So I fuck her.

Oh how I fuck her.

I fuck her with the true and holy ego of a man who never loses. I fuck her with the indignation of someone who actually had to try this time. My trembling, throbbing cock, so full and arrested, hits the back of her with every push. Scrapes the sides of her as she clings onto it. As her body begs and aches and tells me that she needs more.

"Cry all you want, little girl. I can stay this hard for hours."

But when she accepts it, really accepts it, the words tumble out of her mouth so quick I think she startles herself.

"I submit."

"Say it again."

"I submit."

"Again."

"I submit."

"You hold nothing back?"

"No."

"You give yourself to me?"

"Yes."

"Say that I own you."

"You own me."

"Say that you need it."

"Oh, Daddy, I need it."

"Say that you can't believe how much I make you cum."

"I truly can't believe how much you make me cum."

"Then cum again for me, one last time."

"I can't. I'm so tired." She wails like the end of the world, like it's all on fire.

My hand slides from her ass to her ample hips and takes a firm hold. My knees bend in a way I couldn't sustain for more than a few minutes and my posture slumps forward. I'm perfectly aligned now. The curve of my cock fits to stroke the high inside wall of her along with everything else. And, prepared as I can be, I finish it with a thousand rapid bursts. I push her for punishment, I push to end it.

"Cum for me now you fucking beautiful slut or I swear that I will keep this going until dawn. Do you hear me? Tighten that cunt up and squirt all over me or this isn't over."

She cums without a word, and it's a torrent, but not as much as the first few times. I cum too, and it's pretty much the same. My ass hits the ground and my back hits the wall as the black spots of dizziness and fatigue overwhelm me. I drift to sleep that way as I hear the sounds of her relieved tears usher her away as well.

TheGreyKnight
TheGreyKnight
1,277 Followers