Ever After

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, but I can't wait." Kat hiked her leg up over him and straddled his waist.

"Oh. Is that so?"

"It is so. Trust me. I'm dying. I have been wanting this.." She reached down and guided him into her, "..since the last time. Oh god, Trace.."

He felt himself slip in slightly, then he rammed his hips upward. Kat screamed and shuddered against him. She swallowed hard, adjusting her legs on either side of him. She laid down along his torso, and licked his earlobe.

"Don't be nice, don't hold back. I need you to fuck me.. I need to feel you fill me. I don't care if it lasts thirty seconds, I just need it.. Please.. Trace.. Fuck me.." Her voice trailed off to a whisper.

Something inside Trace snapped. He lunged up off the bed, and spun them around, pinning Kat to her back. She gasped, surprised by his ferocity. Trace didn't notice. He grabbed her wrists and held them down to the bed as he started thrusting his hips. Kat shifted beneath him, tilting her hips up, yelping as he hit bottom with each stroke. Trace's jaw was set, and his eyes glittered with an intensity Kat couldn't name. She stared into his eyes, her fingers curling into fists as she tried not to be overwhelmed by the sensations. This was what she wanted- to be ravaged, for him to stake his claim. She needed to belong to him. She came, her pussy clamping around him as she bit her bottom lip and whimpered. Her head tossed back and forth on the pillow as she lurched up into him.

Trace pumped in and out of her quickly, feeling himself on the verge.. She got one hand free and reached between them, rubbing her clit with her fingers in tight, fast circles. She wrapped her legs around him, and rocked upwards, tilting even farther. He shut his eyes as he hit deep inside of her and felt his cock jerk. Kat moaned and leaned up, biting at his shoulder as she came again, pulsing around him as he jerked inside of her.

He gave a last couple short thrusts, groaning as he felt himself empty within her. He released her other wrist, and collapsed on top of her. Kat's arms flung out to the sides and she shut her eyes. He tried to move so she could breath, but she stayed him with her legs.

"Don't."

"I'll crush you."

"Don't."

They lay tangled together while their breathing evened out, and he softened inside of her, finally slipping free. He gasped and she gave a soft groan of disappointment.

"All in good time, my love."

"Trace, that was.. Beyond words."

"I was gonna teach you a lesson. Guess the lesson taught me."

She laughed beneath him. Then she pushed at his shoulders. He rolled off of her and flopped onto his back. He lay sprawled, one arm flung across his eyes.

"Guess so."

They lay together for a time, catching their breath. Trace zoned in and out, practically dozing off. He'd never felt so satisfied in his life. He jerked and gasped.

"What are-"

"Can't talk right now. My mouth is full." Kat smiled up at him from his hips with a devilish smile on her face.

"Now you're just being bad." Trace laughed.

Kat's reply was a shrug of her shoulders as she coaxed his cock back to life. It didn't take much convincing. She lapped at his length with her tongue, then slid him into her mouth slowly. Trace's breath hissed between his teeth, and he shut his eyes, letting his head loll back on the pillow.

"You're going to be the death of me."

His cock was deep in her mouth, and Kat shook her head back and forth to indicate she didn't agree. Trace gasped as her teeth and tongue grazed across him. For several slow, sultry minutes, Kat laved him with her tongue and sucked him gently, taking the time to get to know him. She loved the feel of him in her mouth, knowing he was all hers.

Trace couldn't believe he had sprung back to life so quickly, but this time, even though there was the anticipation, round one had knocked the edge off. He was enjoying her gentle teasing. It had been a long time since that had happened. Kat sped up her movements slightly, plunging him into her mouth a little faster. Her hand moved up and she grasped the base, holding him where she wanted as she made love to his cock. When she started using that hand to stroke him as she sucked, he reached down and stilled her with his hand.

"You better not.. I'm not gonna last that long." Trace gave a short laugh.

Kat gave him one last loving lick, then crawled up beside him, resting her head on his shoulder. Her hand kept stroking him, albeit slowly.

"So what would you suggest?" Kat's voice was husky.

"I suggest you take a riding lesson." Trace grinned.

Kat pretended to consider it, then quickly sat up and straddled him. His cock was laid flat against him, enveloped by her pussy, the head bumping into her clit.

"Is this right?" Kat hid a smile.

"Hmm. Almost. You gotta make sure you get that cock inside you though."

"This thing?" Kat reached between them and touched him.

"Yep. Need some help?" Trace smirked.

"No, I think I got it."

She lifted herself up slightly and pulled his cock up away from his stomach. She braced it at her opening, holding herself off of him.

"That it?"

"Just about there. Ya gotta listen. I said it goes inside you." Trace was having trouble keeping up the charade. He just wanted to slam into her.

"Oh, that's right. You did say that." Kat slid down onto him a little.

"There ya go. That's the idea." Trace groaned. It was like she was custom fitted for him.

"More?" Kat's voice had gotten progressively breathier, and her muscles had began to tremble from holding herself up.

"More." Trace held himself in check. He needed inside her all the way. Just a few more inches...

Kat slipped down a notch. She started to speak, to tease some more, but she couldn't. She gave up and let her weight down on him. She yelped as his cock struck her womb, and her pussy tightened around him. Trace's hands flew to her hips, and he held her down. His fingers bit into her skin as he ground his hips up into her slowly. Kat whimpered and leaned forward, resting her hands on the bed.

"Very good. You're a pretty fast learner."

"I had a good teacher." Kat let out a laugh and rolled her eyes.

"Mmhmm." Trace released his death grip on her hips. "Go on. Ride like ya mean it."

The combination of his voice and his words stoked Kat's desire like she couldn't believe. She had never been so aroused before in her life before this man. She sat, impaled on his cock, stunned for a moment. Just the feeling of him filling her was almost enough. Before she knew what she was doing, her hips began moving. She rocked against him, moaning as her clit rubbed against him when she leaned forward. Kat shut her eyes, and just enjoyed the sensations.

Trace did much the same, but he was dying to thrust. He just wanted to fill her as full as he possibly could, hear her whimper, feel her shudder around him. He wanted to catch her moans with his mouth, feel her pussy convulse as he spurted inside of her. His cock twitched as he had his thoughts, and finally he couldn't take it anymore.

He grasped her hips roughly again, and pulled her forward slightly. Kat's eyes flew open and she looked down at him, her hair swinging around her shoulders. She leaned down so that she was partially laying on his chest, and Trace leaned up and kissed her. He reached behind her and grabbed her bottom, pulling her ass upwards and her cheeks apart. He slammed up into her forcefully, using his hands on her ass to slam her down onto him.

Kat tore her mouth from his, dropping her forehead to his as he bucked into her violently. She held herself up by her arms, biting her bottom lip as he thrust to keep herself from screaming. The only sounds where their ragged breathing and the faint slap of their skin as they connected. Trace moved his hands to get a better hold on her, and she arched her back, letting her head roll backwards. Trace suddenly released his death grip, and stopped moving.

Kat opened her eyes and looked at him. He had a grin on his face and a rotten twinkle in his eye.

"You're evil." She laughed.

"You're right. Go on about your business." Trace folded his arms and put them behind his head.

Kat leaned back away from him so that she was sitting upright. Trace gasped as the angle of his cock inside of her changed. She leaned back a little farther and put her hands behind her on the bed. Humming innocently, she just sat there, watching his face as she squeezed and released her muscles around him.

"Now who's the evil one?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." Kat was done toying around. It was time for the grand finale.

She pushed off with her hands and leaned forward to sit correctly and finish what they had started, but Trace's hand flew out, and his palm hit her chest. Her momentum kept her going forward, and his arm didn't give. His hand ended up resting against her throat, and he kept her sitting straight up, leaned back just a tiny bit.

Kat's eyes widened as he started pumping up into her again. Trace finally moved his hand and planted in between her breasts to keep her upright, and his other hand grabbed her hip. He thrust up into her roughly, and Kat braced herself with one hand and she moved the other to her clit. Trace groaned as he watched her pleasure herself. The faster she rubbed her clit, the harder he fucked her. He really wished he was on top of her, or behind her so he could get better leverage, but he was moments away from coming and he didn't want to break the flow.

Kat writhed and worked her hips down onto him, whimpering and moaning as she stroked her clit. She was so close... Her head fell back and she shut her eyes, letting the waves of her orgasm crash over her. She actually yelled his name as she came, slamming herself down onto him. Trace was right behind her, grunting as his hips thrust jerkily, splashing his cum into her pussy.

He held her hips down onto him tightly as he came, and once his cock gave its last lurch, he released her hip. Kat tightened her pussy around him, wringing a strangled gasp from his throat. He finally moved his arm so that she could lean forward, and Kat all but collapsed against his chest. Her breath fanned across his neck as they lay together, panting and sticky, and never so happy in their lives.

The following weeks passed quickly. Kat had more inspiration for writing than she had ever had in her life. Gram got fed, Trace got sex, and she got some serious writing done, So much in fact, she neglected Trace and so he was actually able to get some things of his own accomplished. Her belongings arrived in a moving van, and were unloaded into the barn.

Throughout the days, Trace managed to sneak her stuff out of the barn, and into his house. Piece by piece, he set out her valuables. He put up her paintings, pictures, and her bookcases. He unpacked each box of books and arranged them on the shelves. He put her dishes and pots and pans in his kitchen cupboards. He cleared out space in his drawers and closet and put away her clothes and shoes.

Meanwhile, just up the road Kat had finished her book and sent the last few chapters to her editor. She stretched and got Gram her dinner, then told her she was heading over to Trace's house to watch a movie.

Just as the door slammed shut behind her, she caught Trace red handed. He was loading her armoire into the back of his truck.

"Just what do you think you're doing, stealing my stuff?" Kat laughed as she headed towards him.

"Just.. Er, redecorating?" Trace had the grace to blush.

"Hmm. Got anything else in there?"

"Nope." Which was the truth. Most everything else was already at his house.

"Well, since you're here, give me a ride to your house." Kat swung herself into the passenger seat.

The ride only took a couple minutes, and they were silent. Kat was curious as to what he was up to, but she kept her thoughts to herself. They pulled up in front of Trace's house, and he turned off the truck and turned to her.

"I have a surprise for ya. Promise ya won't get mad."

"Why would I get mad?"

"I was a little bit, well, presumptuous I guess you could say." Trace shot her a lopsided grin.

"Well, lets get to it." They both jumped down from the cab of the truck.

The minute the front door opened, Kat realized what he had done.

"Oh, Trace." Kat walked into the living room, then spun in a slow circle.

Her artwork hung next to his. Her couch resided close to his chair. As she made her way through the rooms of his house, her things were laced with his. And it worked. He had put things in rooms that they matched, and even the things that didn't were loving placed on end tables and shelves anyway.

In the bedroom, he'd even put her comforter on the bed, even though his bed was a King and she had only had a Full. Her make up table was set up in the corner, and her favorite lamp was set up. A tray that held her perfumes sat on top of the chest of drawers next to his cologne and a mason jar that held his pocket change.

She knew that if she went into the bathroom, her toiletries would be lined up with his, and she bet her bottom dollar that her kitchen-ware was in his cupboards.

"Are ya mad?" Trace had shuffled in behind her, and at the moment he looked like a child, worried that he'd done something wrong.

"I'm definitely not mad. This is one of the sweetest things I've ever seen," Kat took the few steps that separated them.

"I didn't quite know how you'd react." Trace felt a lot calmer.

"I love it. You're perfect." Kat leaned up and kissed him.

"If you want anything someplace different, knock yourself out."

"It's perfect. Everything is wonderful where it is. You're very thoughtful."

"So I did good?"

"You did great."

The rest of the summer flew past, and Kat started spending more and more time at Trace's house. Gram had recovered remarkably well, and she was back to taking herself to the store and to church on Sundays. The trio had dinner together almost every night, and they all took turns cooking at either house. The dogs, of course, were always along for the ride, and True spent as much time at Trace and Kat's as Domino and Boss spent at Gram's.

Kat's book was published and did just as well as the previous ones. She started the book about herself and Trace, and was happy to see that it flew from her brain almost faster than she could type. She never got writer's block, and each day, each time Trace did something special for her, the book got longer and longer. Finally, she laughingly declared one day that enough was enough, and no one was that perfect.

Trace begged to see the story, but she told him he wasn't allowed to read it until it was published.

~*~One year later~*~

"It was your turn, fair and square." Kat laughed from the bed.

Trace pounced onto the bed, landing square on top of his wife.

"I got diaper duty last night." Trace adopted a mock pout.

"I carried the kid for nine months, almost died giving birth it hurt so bad, and I just don't think asking for you to get up in the middle of the night is too much to ask." Kat giggled as Trace tickled her sides.

"It's only ten o'clock. Not the middle of the night."

"Well, there, ya see? You weren't asleep yet."

Trace ran his hands up the outsides of Kat's legs, shoving her nightgown up as he went.

"Just what do you think you're doing?" Kat squirmed beneath him.

"I'm taking payment for all this parenting I'm having to do." Trace flashed a wolfish grin.

"Oh you are, are you?" Kat wasn't wearing panties, and Trace's fingers expertly sought her clit.

"Most definitely. And I think you like having to pay."

"Maybe I do, maybe I don't." Kat tried for a serious face, and almost failed.

"This," Trace's fingers slipped down her slit and pressed inside of her, "says you do."

Kat gasped, her hips lifting up into his hand on their own volition.

"That's not fair."

"Blah blah." Trace moved down his wife's body, his tongue darting out and licking at random intervals.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting' paid! You women don't listen."

Kat's smart ass reply was cut short as she felt Trace's breath fan across her pussy. His fingers were still inside of her, and his tongue darted out, lightly brushing her lips. He brought his free hand up and spread her lips, exposing her clit for his ministrations. He lapped at her with his tongue flat and broad, moaning as he tasted her essence. Then he switched, circling her clit with the tip of his tongue, gliding over it, then drawing it into his mouth and sucking.

Kat bit the back of her hand, holding back any vocalization she wanted to make.

"I love the way you taste. You're mine. All mine." Trace gently blew on her clit, and Kat's hips bucked off the bed.

Trace steadied her, and sucked her clit into his mouth again, teasing it with the tip of his tongue. In a few seconds, she was writhing and gasping while her pussy clenched his fingers as she came. Her body was still shuddering as he quickly climbed up her body and spread her legs, filling her with his cock in one deep, sure thrust.

Kat wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck while he fucked her, biting at his shoulder to keep quiet. Finally a yelp escaped her as he hit bottom, and Trace laughed, threatening to get her a gag. He pulled back slightly and grabbed one of her legs, hooking it over his arm so that he could get deeper.

"Oh, God, Kat.." He thrust quickly and leaned back so that he could watch his cock plunge in and out of her.

Kat took advantage of the extra space and shoved her hand between them, rubbing her clit quickly, only seconds away from coming. Trace groaned as her hand came into his view, and he gave a last few spasmodic jerks then he came, practically shouting as he did so. Kat was right behind him, her pussy convulsing, draining every last drop of cum from him. She moved her hand quickly away from herself, and Trace collapsed on top of her, then rolled them to their sides.

They stayed that way for a long while, letting their breathing even out and their hearts stop racing. Kat moved first. She took off her nightgown and cleaned them up a little, then put on one of his old long sleeved button down shirts. She popped a few of the buttons through their holes, and pulled her hair up into a ponytail.

"Where are you going?" Trace pulled his pants back up where they should have been, and scooted up to rest his back against the headboard.

"I have a surprise for you." Kat disappeared through the doorway.

Trace shrugged and pulled the blankets up. A minute or two later, Kat reappeared with her hands behind her back.

"What is it?" Trace patted the bed beside him for her to sit down.

"I told you that you weren't allowed to read the story until it was published. Well, it's published."

"You didn't tell me that! Congratulations sweetheart." Trace leaned up and kissed her cheek.

"Thank you. It will take you a while to read the whole thing, but there are two things I want you to read before you start it. This is basically the 'present' aspect of it."

Kat laid the book in his hands, and he barely had time to appreciate the artwork of the cover before she flipped it open. A few pages in, after all the unnecessary stuff was the dedication.

'To my wonderful husband, Trace. This book is about him, and for him.

I never could have known that loving someone could be this easy. You're the only person in the world that could have made my life this special. If possible, this book would be a million pages long, a journal of our journey together. The only problem with that, is that I wouldn't want it to end. I love you more each passing day, and at this rate, I may have to write a series entitled, 'Why I Love My Husband.' Keep being you.'

"Kat, darlin', that is incredible. I love you too, so much." Trace leaned forward and caught her in a bear hug, smashing the book between them.