Ever Ch. 1

Story Info
A tale of switching sides.
1.6k words
4.06
31.6k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/15/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever wondered what it would be like to be someone your not, do something total opposite from the way you live? To trust in a friend so mush you're willing to do things that you find yourself dreaming about when you're all alone.

The thoughts of touching someone letting them touch you in ways that never occurred to you.

Till you met that one person, not that your in-love with this person you like the way your life is and the mate you are with, but when your all alone you picture them touching you and you wanting more.

The impact this person has over you, they think like you and you trust them so much a bond is made and a friendship is formed.

You find yourself wishes for some time alone with them not forever just a while…

Would you talk? Hug? Kiss?

There's no way of knowing, you have talked about meeting just for lunch, you would bring your "others" fun would be had by all but then there's that thought again what would it be like????

After lunch they laugh their way back to his room lunch was light hearted joking about their subbies and if alone who would DOM who…

But once this door is shut a whole new world could be waiting will they take the risk?

They sit talk some more she can feel his nervousness she knows she will have to go first

She takes his hand and kisses it softly slides off the couch till she is kneeling in front of

Him. She whispers, "I was thinking we could take turns."

She knows he has thoughts of seeing his collar on her neck if just for one night,

She looks up at him with nothing but loving trust in her dark brown eyes.

The site of her this way has him spellbound, she gathers her long hair and offers it to his right hand" For your pleasure Master"

Omg she said it even with the hint of a smile on her face he slowly realizes what she is offering him; he takes her hair and everything she is offering with it.

His words are simple but heartfelt

"Thank you Love"

Still holding her hair he stands gently pulling her along with him he walks her into bedroom wear he asks her to change clothes she removes her blouse and skirt bra and panties and stands before him in just a simple slip.

He sits on the bed in front of her this is the time when he talks to her to make sure she knows what she is doing that after this she will be his.

But with her he has no doubt that she knows what she wants, he take out a small box opens it to her so she gets her first look at his collar that will soon be a symbol of their bond.

Tiny black satin with a golden heart dangling from the center it's so pretty

Tears form in her eyes as she lifts her hair so he can snap it where it belongs.

Once it in place he kisses her neck and moves to her lips which will be the first of many kisses they will share he leads her to get on the bed, his hands are so soft as he removes her slip so all he seeing on her is his collar. He asks her to lay down, from the bedside table he gets oil and begins to rub her back his hands feel so good better than she thought they would his hands travel down her warming her skin she is squirming and moaning with every touch.

He knows how she loves to be rubbed as his hands work every inch of her backside.

She feels his lips on the back of her neck as his bare chest pushes to her back.

The slow soft strokes of his hands put her in a relaxed state along with her complete trust in him he turns her over stares down at her breast he has been many times on cam now they are his to touch and play with his hand cups her right breast as he tugs at the already hard nipple he smiles down at her the look in his face is a mix of lust and love both hands now fondle and tug at her nipples her eyes never break the stare she is his and he can feel it.

Leaning over he begins to suck and nibble each nipple making love to it as he has dreamed about for so long now, he smiles as he stands up and tells her to remove his pants she does as told but stops to kiss his inner thigh, "MMMM not yet my love, I want to play with you first"

With that he pushes her back to the bed on her back he straddles her chest placing his hardness between her breast she know this was coming he talked about it often when she would tease him on cam, sliding his cock slow over her she pushes them together till she is tightly around his cock. He begins to push with slow easy motions it feels so good to have him there using her for his pleasure he looks so powerful above her looking down at her she smiles back tighten the hold pressing to him. She lift her head " Master May I taste you?" he stops pushing and leans forward "Yes love" she slides just the tip of her tongue over his head "MMMMMMM good girl" hearing that she takes the head I her hot mouth he pushes a few more times as the head slides between her lips.

He grabs the top of her hair and moves back pulling her up now she is licking his head all over "suck me love" she mumbles "Yes Master" and slides he all the way in mouth with a groan he pulls her hair and moans his hands pinching and pulling her nipples as she sucks him; moving her around to where she is sucking on him and her pussy is over his chest he swats her ass. She wiggles but doesn't pull away he swats her as she goes down every time making her take him in deeper every time till she knows what he wants and stay down on him as she sucks hard on him till his pulls her hair back making her head come up, one last swat " time for the test love"

She smiles knowing what test he is talks about she lays on her back thighs open wide and hands on thighs."Good girl something tells me that you want this test to much love"

With a grin he starts the test his tongue is ten times softer than his hands she starts to wiggle but never moves her hands. Suddenly she remember she never told him a safe word oh my how will she stop him from this test? Knowing that if she moves her hands she will be flogged she starts to say something to tell him she forgot the safe word right then a wave of pleasure rocks her body and clears her mind.

Over and over again after what felt like hours she had to grab him stop this test her breath was short her heart was beating way to fast, he let her up she told him she needed her inhaler and asked can she get it he allowed her to get it she wasn't in trouble just needed a puff as she bent over to get it she puffed and put it back right as she started to stand up she felt his left hand close on her neck him pushed to her left side as the flogger in his right hand hit her bare ass. She did not stop the sound of her shock in the hit, again his hand closed on her neck swatting her again her butt is burning but she is not in pain.

She whispers "Thank you Master" when the last of his swats are done.

"What are you thanking me for?" he smiling waiting for her reply

She giggles" brining the flogger that doesn't hurt Master"

With that he has her kneel rubs her redden ass and asks, " Do you wish to feel my cock love?" "Yes yes Master"

"Good girl beg for it," he says with a smile

"Please Master will you fuck me?"

"Will you make me your slut?"

" I want and need to please you Master"

With that he swats her ass again and slides his cock into her wet pussy

With a moan she pushes back to him.

"I didn't no tell you to push back" (SWAT)

He rams harder into her "who's your Master?"

"Who's collar do you wear?" "Yours Master yours"

As he pushes deep into her she starts to cum again covering his cock with her juice.

SWAT "did I tell you to cum love"

"NO Master"

Swat swat to her thighs, "bad girl"

With that he pulls her hair back and rams harder into her

"Now I want you to cum again love as I do"

His movement's get faster and faster till he pulls out and sprays all over her backside.

He kisses her again then walks to the bed.

"Wash me love" she walks to the bathroom get a hot wash cloth wipes his cock off then suck him back into her mouth and then drying him with her hair.

"Go shower love while I rest" She does as he ordered.