Ever Notice A Redux?

Story Info
After an accident, she lends her brother a hand.
2.5k words
4.43
411.3k
77

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 06/22/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
litpervgrrl
litpervgrrl
1,258 Followers

Ever notice the way a perfectly intelligent boy can turn into a raging moron when in front of a pretty girl? Guys will do the stupidest things to impress a cute chick. Now me; when I'm around a guy who I think is hot, I turn into a wallflower. A very quiet and tongue-tied wallflower.

My little brother Karl has no business anywhere near a skateboard. The boy is a geek, there is no doubt about it. A rather cute geek, but a geek nonetheless. And a very poorly coordinated geek at that. Where had he gotten the idea of pulling a stunt like that on a skateboard? Actually I had a pretty good idea where the idea had come from: like I said, boys will do some pretty boneheaded things to get a girl's attention. But this really took the cake.

I have to admit I laughed out loud the first time I saw him. I know it was mean, but he looked so sad and pathetic and helpless like that, a bandage on his head and both hands immobilized in bulky casts. I felt bad for laughing, and resolved to be nice to him for a change over the weekend. I really couldn't resist getting a few cheap shots in though. At least Karl had a sense of humor about the whole thing.

And then, Sunday night, Mom left us alone to watch a movie together while she played cards with her friends.

"I probably shouldn't ask you this" I asked him against my better judgment "but how do you masturbate with those things on?"

He was clearly taken aback by my question. Surely he couldn't think that he was the only person in the world who whacked off? He blushed so red I thought blood might start leaking out of his ears. It was a couple seconds before he could bring himself to answer me: "I can't."

"But you don't have a girlfriend do you?"

"No" he answered, still blushing "I don't."

"Wow." I considered what that meant "You mean you haven't gotten off in two weeks?"

"Yep."

"And you won't again for another four weeks?"

"Nope."

"Damn."

Well, there it was. I'd suspected that might be the case. My little brother Karl was a cutey, but shy and awkward. He'd probably be fighting off the girls when he got into college. But six weeks without an orgasm? I don't think that I could hack that, and I sure wouldn't want to try!

The dirty little idea nagged and nagged and refused to be ignored as we watched the film. Poor guy. Couldn't even get himself off now. And I was willing to bet that no one else had had the pleasure yet either. Karl would have to get some self-confidence, that much was for sure. Nothing is attractive like a little self confidence. Maybe I could help him out, just a little bit. He was a cutey after all. I found myself wondering just what that package that bulged seductively in the crotch of his jeans contained. Good stuff, I bet.

Damn, and now I was horny just thinking about it. It would be fun. And good for him. And good for me too.

He didn't take much convincing either.

He had a nice dick. A really nice one; not too big or too small, or too fat or too skinny or too hairy. It was bent slightly upward, like an eager puppy, and it was hard as Chinese Calculus. The head was big and red and swollen with anticipation.

"Man, the girls at your school are really missing out." I told him

I had meant to just give him a quick handjob, but this was way too fun, and he looked way too yummy. I took off my top, just to enhance his experience, and I thought his eyes would bug out of his head. That made me feel really good; I guess I'm a little insecure about my rack.

He was just so delicious looking, I honestly couldn't help myself. I had to get my mouth on that cock. I wasn't disappointed either; he felt great in my mouth, and quickly rewarded me with a mouthful of hot, sticky, salty, bitter semen. I couldn't believe how much he had squirted into my mouth! It felt like about a pint! I stayed with him until his penis grew soft and too sensitive to be touched.

I was way turned on at this point. I just had to get off. Not really caring what he saw, I dropped my pants and got busy with my clit. Second later, I was coming, hard and long. It was great. I liked knowing that Karl was watching. I felt dirty and sexy.

He watched as I got dressed, and I helped him get his boxers and jeans back up. Then Mom was home, and we had to look all innocent.

"This will be our little secret." I told him as we watched the last minutes of the movie. "Our little secret, just between us."

We didn't get a chance to talk about it any more that weekend. I had to leave to get back up to school. During the week, I thought a lot about what had happened. Oddly enough, I didn't feel bad about it. On the contrary, playing it back in my mind made me horny. I think I jilled off twice as much as usual that week.

I don't come home every weekend, even though it is only an hour and a half to drive. I don't even come home most weekends. But the next weekend, I made the drive.

Mom was glad to see me. Karl seemed happy to see me too. I couldn't resist giving him shit about his injury.

"Been doing a lot of skating lately?" I asked "Chicks dig it, I hear."

Karl blushed. He blushes a lot. It's cute.

Mom left to go shopping. She asked me to take care of Karl if he needed anything. Oh, I would.

"So?" asked Karl as soon as we were alone.

"So what?"

"What about us?"

"There is no 'us'. I'm your older sister, and you are my bratty little brother." I told him lovingly "But if you aren't too much of a little shithead and for gods' sake don't tell anyone, I guess I don't mind helping you out. While you're in this… condition." I eyed his cast encased hands, and the not insubstantial bulge in the front of his blue jeans.

He seemed satisfied with that answer. I went to the fridge and brought him a Pepsi.

"So you really haven't gotten off since last week?"

"No." he was blushing again "I tried humping my pillow, but that only made it worse."

"Wow, that sucks. I really can't imagine." My sympathy for him was genuine. "So who was she? Who were you trying so hard to impress?"

"Shannon Kelly" he told me "Cheerleader. Beautiful. Doesn't even know I exist. Or she didn't." he ruefully held up one cast. I could see a girl's signature.

"Jesus Christ Karl, why didn't you just ask her out?"

He said nothing, just sipped his Pepsi. Oh well, I thought, I have certainly blown it before too. Not quite so spectacularly though.

"I'd like to try an experiment with you" I said, changing the subject.

"What kind of experiment?"

"Nothing bad" I told him "Have you ever seen a girl naked?"

"Not really" he answered "Not in person."

"Do you want to?" I asked "I'll show you everything you want, if you'll let me try my experiment."

"Well… Ok."

"Why don't we step into your office then?"

We hustled butt upstairs to his bedroom, the can of Pepsi forgotten on the kitchen table.

Karl lay down on his bed, and watched as I stripped for him. It was my turn to feel self-conscious and insecure. I am tall and gangly, and my curves all seem to be too much or not enough. I tried not to look at him while I was peeling off my clothes. When I was completely naked, I looked up at him. His eyes were glued to me; I could almost feel them roving all over my body. I think I blushed. It felt good. I felt a little like a centerfold. Sometimes it's nice to be objectified.

"So what's the experiment?" he asked. His cock was going to blow out the fly of his jeans if it got any harder. I climbed up on the bed and started unbuttoning him. He raised his ass to help me peel off his pants and undies. With a little tugging, we got him out of his t-shirt too.

"I read somewhere" I said, admiring his swollen cock and balls "that it's possible to get a guy off without touching his penis."

"Really?"

"Well, that's what I want to find out." I had gotten off the bed and was rummaging around in my backpack. When I came up with a vibrator and a bottle of lube, I have to give him credit. He didn't freak out on me.

"Are you going to do what I think you're going to do with that?"

I nodded.

"Don't you think it's a little big?"

"Oh" I said, tossing my hair "I figured we'd work our way up to it."

He didn't say anything to that, but layed back on his mattress and let his legs part. His big cock flopped against his stomach.

I got one finger nice and slippery, and started exploring between his cheeks. It didn't take me long to find what I was looking for. He sort of moaned and wiggled around to give me better access.

"You're kind of a perv Bro" I told him as I worked my finger up into his tight opening "Chicks really do like that."

I liked having my finger up inside him. He was tight, and super hot. His dick twitched every time I pressed my finger further up his ass. I wanted to take his delicious piece of meat in my mouth right then, but in the name of scientific experimentation I didn't.

When it felt like he was ready for it, I added more lube and a second finger. "Oh yeah Steph" he groaned.

"Do you want to taste my pussy?" I asked

He nodded, and his anus squeezed my exploring fingers hungrily. I let my other hand wander between my legs. My pussy was startlingly wet. I slipped a finger up inside, getting it nice and gooey, and then offered it to my brother. He eagerly sucked my juice off. Watching him do that made me double horny. I started fucking his ass with my fingers even harder, twisting them around inside him. I loved making him squirm.

I got the silicone dick all lubed up, and Karl had his legs up in the air like a little porn star. His cock was leaking a river of clear precome, making a little lake on his smooth stomach, and his little brown asshole was winking with lust. I pressed the end of the toy against his opening.

"Oh yeah Steph, please give it to me, please fuck my ass!"

I loved hearing him beg for it. His dick was so big and hard and swollen I thought he would explode if I so much as touched it. I pressed the dildo up into him, and he opened right up to swallow it.

It didn't take very long to get the whole thing up his butt. I couldn't keep my finger off my clit as I fucked him in the ass.

I found the dial on the back of the dildo, and turned the vibrator up all the way. I pressed the toy hard into him, tickling the skin behind his balls. It was too much for him.

"Ooooh Stephanie!" he moaned and arched his back, raising his ass up off the bed. I watched fascinated as his balls contracted and his cock twitched and squirted jet after jet of pearly white boy come. Some of it went so far that it actually hit him in the face! Mostly though, it collected in puddles on his chest and tummy. I couldn't believe how much there was! It was so cool!

I let the dildo slip out of his asshole, and waited for him to calm down. To my happy surprise, his dick showed no sign of going soft. Without waiting for permission, I climbed on top of him, smearing his warm semen between us, and got his erection into my mouth. Meanwhile, my dripping wet cunt was presented to his mouth. Karl did not disappoint; he started licking like a trooper. He was paying a little too much attention to my pussy and not enough to my clit, but I had a mouthful of cock, so I didn't say anything.

I loved having that dick in my mouth, but I wasn't sure I was going to be able to make him come again. Pretty soon it became clear that he would though. His dick seemed to swell and he thrust urgently into my mouth as I sucked hard, jerking off the base of his cock and tickling his asshole. He rewarded my hard work with a squirming, moaning orgasm that filled my mouth with his sticky white come.

I had to take matters into my own hands. Letting his now softening wet dick slip out of my mouth, I sat back on my heels and let my fingers do the walking as I squatted over his face.

I was really excited at this point; it wasn't going to take much to push me over the edge. Karl's' long and talented tongue snaked down my pussy and up between my ass cheeks, teasing me and drilling up into that special sensitive spot back there. It was too much for me. With Karl's tongue in my ass, I jammed two fingers up my pussy hole and pressed hard on my g-spot as I worked my clit like crazy.

I don't usually ejaculate; I have to be really worked up and touched just right, and even then I can't always make it happen. Well, it certainly happened this time: as my orgasm ripped through my body, I let go with what seemed like a never ending stream of hot clear liquid right onto Karl's chest. I came and came. It was insane. I realized that I had been screaming out loud and grinding my ass onto poor Karl's face. He didn't seem to mind too much though.

We both needed a shower, but Karl was positively soaked in sex. I taped plastic bags over his hands and helped him into the shower. I washed off and masturbated again while Karl watched; then I got dressed and went downstairs.

Mom got home with the groceries while Karl was still in the shower. She asked me what was up, and I told her that Karl had taken a nap, and when he had woken up had insisted that I help him with the shower.

"Well you know how boys are" Mom said conspiratorially "In that condition at his age. I do feel sorry for him."

Me too Mom, me too.

litpervgrrl
litpervgrrl
1,258 Followers