Evercross Ch. 2

Story Info
Mom & daughter get closer, and then caught!
1.5k words
4.2
234.6k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/24/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just too perfect. Just way too damn perfect, hell it was bordering on idyllic. Nick Evercross and father were going away for a week, leaving mother and daughter alone for a lovely 168 hours. Oh how those endless days and nights were going to be filled with throaty moans and heated screams of passion as all sorts of sexual experiments were going to be performed on both Ariel and Judy. But let’s start from the beginning, shall we?

*****

As both Ariel and her mother waved their good-byes to Nick and Everett Evercross as they pulled out of the driveway, incestuous thoughts were fueling each of their imaginations. As the car barely disappeared over the concrete hill, Judy had already let a hand drift down to fondle and caress the silken and firm flesh of Ariel’s ass underneath that skirt hewn from silk. The hand had then, oh-so-devilishly, maneuvered its way down and up so that no silk was between hand and cheek. A gentle squeeze resulted in a soft moan from Ariel, this being the first time her mother had ever touched her in a sexual way.

The masturbation session of a few days back was still burning in the back of their skulls and had been repeated a few times, but no petting, fondling, or touching had been placed upon the others’ body. With this free week, that was all about to change. Together as one they turned and stepped inside, Judy extracted her hand painfully slow from its position on Ariel’s luscious bottom and retreated to her room with a small wink to Ariel.

“Darlin’, I need to take a nap and get rested for... tonight.” The word “tonight” was spoken in such a sultry tone that Ariel could not wait for their agenda for the evening to get underway.

Ariel nodded to her mother and stepped up to her, kissing her faintly on the cheeks as a hand nimbly raised and cupped one of those full breasts in her teenage hand, squeezing softly before removing herself from her mother, stepping to the couch to sit.

“I can’t wait for tonight, mom. I’m on fire!” Ariel exclaimed, a glance over her shoulder to her mother.

“Me too, Ariel, me too.” Judy whispered, taking one last look at her voluptuous daughter before retreating to her room.

Ariel watched her leave, loving the way those jeans hugged every enticing curve of her mother’s ass. She could not wait to get her hands on it. Of course it was torture to have to wait a few more hours, but she and her mother had planned that a few hours of abject patience would result in a week of fulfilled desires. And just picturing her mother on the kitchen floor once more, fingers slipping into her cunt in rapid fashion as moans ripped from her throat was more than enough for Ariel to place a hand over her dampening crotch, rubbing as she tried to calm her bubbling lust.

But she was no match for the flow of estrogen. She lifted her firm bottom from the couch and wiggled her hips as that silk skirt found its way on the floor, soon accompanied by that flimsy black thong. Blouse was unbuttoned and deposited onto the growing pile of clothes, followed closely by matching black bra. Splendidly naked, Ariel gave a content sigh as legs were spread, one finger dropping to caress her velvety lips, letting out small sighs of pleasure.

She took her thumb and forefinger and began to roll her clit around betwixt the two digits, her free hand being dropped, one finger gently parting her lips and entering into her heated tunnel, pumping slightly. A curious tongue continuously moistened her pink lips as her head was sunk deep into the couch; eyes slipping close as she let her lust for her mother out like water from a dam.

Her breasts heaved with the exertion of the manual pleasuring, breaths becoming intermittent. She gave a few soft moans before gyrating her hips with the tempo of that invading finger. Soon her sexual energy was increasing in pressure and with a few more expert jabs she gave a throaty moan before bucking her hips wildly,; spasmodically shifting her legs as her orgasm rolled over her like a wave. Cum began to leak out of her entrance as one of her most powerful climaxes rushed forth from her inviting cunt. She continued to thrash in the living room, unaware that her mother, being awoken from sleep by those lovely moans, had stepped into her line of vision and was immensely enjoying herself by the way her own fingers were darting in and out of her snatch.

Ariel, coming down from her orgasm, watched her mothers’ flying fingers bury themselves in her sopping mound, her eyes widening at the intensity her mother was utilizing in her masturbation session. Judy couldn’t hold back much longer and a shrill moan burst from her mouth as she tilted her head back, cum dripping from her slit and onto the floor to amass in a small puddle of sexual juices. Ariel watched her mother as she climaxed, her own fingers once more wandering south.

Judy, breathing heavily and stepping over to her daughter, reached out her soaked hand to grasp at the nomadic one of Ariel’s that was intent on invading her twat once more.

“Baby... let me handle that... I can’t wait for tonight...” Judy purred, dropping to her knees in front of her daughter and rubbing her hands up and down those sun-toned thighs with nimble fingers.

Ariel just nodded, lifting her dripping finger to her mouth and suckling like she would a Popsicle, tasting her own juices with a small moan of satisfaction. She watched voyeuristically as her mother led a trail of small kisses until her lips came into contact with her bald snatch, tongue easing out of her mouth to run the length of her slit. Ariel gave a muffled moan as she sucked her finger, eyes fluttering a bit as she let her head fall back into the couch. Judy continued the lapping like a cat acts upon milk, hands curling underneath her daughter’s perfect ass and lifting it off the couch gently, pressing more and more of that enticing cunt into her deprived tongue as it was lifted up and down. Fingers slipped between those rounded mounds of ass-flesh, the tips of both index fingers brushing up against that tight browneye as she slipped that tongue between her velvety folds, reveling in the heat contained within. Soon she was tonguing her like there was no tomorrow, inserting that tongue in and out like woman possessed, Ariel maneuvering her hips and grinding her twat harder and harder against that pleasurable mouth organ.

Judy was up to her tonsils in teen twat and loving every second of it as she eased one digit into Ariel’s anus, pumping it to the furious pace that her tongue was administering onto her cunt, both sensations causing Ariel to literally scream with the pleasure mounting in her petite body. She was on the brink of orgasm once more and she moaned her warning to her mother.

“Oh FUCK MOM, I’M GONNA CUM!” She squeaked, biting down on that finger she was sucking, nibbling the end as her breathing increased rapidly.

The only response from her mother was an increase in the ferocity of her double-barreled attack, tongue-fucking her faster and jamming another finger up her ass to brutalize it, wanting so bad to taste that enchanting cream. And Ariel delivered as promised. She gave one violent thrash before she started cumming like a madwoman, euphoria causing her heart to skip a beat and she gasped and then moaned up to the Heavens, pleading with them silently to never let this feeling stop.

But alas, she came down from her climax-induced high and took in deep breaths, glancing between the valley of her breasts to see her mom licking all fingers utilized in bringing her daughter off. Judy looked up and gave a devilish smile before she got up and fell upon her daughter, kissing her passionately as her tongue darted out and allowing Ariel to sample her own juices.

Ariel returned the kiss with equal passion along with lust as her hands roamed the expanse of her mother’s back before lips were extracted from that enticing liplock.

“Mom, oh God, that was fantastic...” Ariel cooed, looking up at her mother’s beaming face.

“I’m damn good, aren’t I?” She winked, giving her a small peck before standing and languidly stretching, her body so magnificent to behold.

Ariel just shook her head before, unexpectedly, the door was opened and both Nick and Everett strolled into the house, the bags in their hands dropped as they took in the scene before them.

“The car got a flat ti-...” Everett spoke as his mouth dropped, eyes devouring his wife’s lovely nude body and then that of his daughter’s.

Nick blinked a few times as both Ariel and Judy stared back, the silence between them so heavy you could hear a pin drop. And as cocks stirred in pants, the Evercross clan stared blankly across one another, no one daring to utter a word...

To Be Continued...