Everdale Ch. 01: Immorality and Earth

Story Info
The prologue to Maya's exciting and slightly immoral life.
4.2k words
4.02
15.2k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 - Immorality and Earth

Welcome to the very first chapter of Everdale, a story about - Well, you'll read yourself what it's about, won't you? Just a small disclaimer before we begin: all sexual acts in this story are between adults 18 or over. Also, I'd like to thank the two editors that helped me improving this story. Have fun reading!

~~~

Through the fabric of my panties, my fingers brush lightly over my clit. For a moment I close my eyes, immersing myself fully in the amazing feeling of lust flowing through my body. Moving my hand ever so slowly beneath the red-black cloth of my skirt - which is much shorter than my mom likes - the feeling makes me smile.

"So, Maya, judging by that smile of yours you are having an excellent day." The voice comes from a gentleman in his early forties, aka my father. Grey streaks drive away the otherwise blond colour of his hair near his temples. His grey eyes make it very clear that he knew exactly what I'd been doing. Some people might call him stiff and stern, and they would be right. However, what they don't know is how he was without his suit on.

It's one of the oldest philosophical questions: Is it wrong to fuck your family? Okay, maybe it isn't a philosophical question. Most people would say it's wrong. Probably. Definitely. Point is, I'm not like other people. Not even a little bit. I give my dad a naughty little grin.

"Knowing you daddy, it's only going to get better." My beautiful voice is sultry, tempting even. Just the way my daddy likes his little girl. Is it wrong to fuck your family? Oh, I hope so. Being wrong is what makes it so hot. There's nothing like the feeling of your father's cock slamming your horny pussy while your mother unknowingly lies in bed in the room next to yours. Maybe giving him a blowjob beneath the table while he talks to mommy. That and chocolate. I would kill for chocolate.

"Keep that seductive attitude of yours for boys your own age, young lady," my mom says. "Your father isn't interested in your attempts." She is a few years younger than dad, with light blonde hair like mine and a body that would without a doubt classify her as a MILF. That big bosom of hers, especially makes the mailman drool.

Now if there's a god, I'll fuck the shit out of Him. Nope. Not the right ending for this sentence. Let me try again. Now if there's a God, He wouldn't want a hot MILF like mom to be wasted, so who'd I be to refuse His gift to me? Not that I believe in any God, it's just a convenient explanation.

First time I fucked mommy we were in the changing cabin of a lingerie shop. There we stood, both wearing the sexiest (and most expensive) outfits we'd ever worn. Something about that look in her eye triggered me. I kissed her, and unable to resist my 100% sexiness, she kissed me back. What followed was the two of us lying 69 on the floor, giving each other an orgasm like never before, while unknowing customers walked past our cabin. Needless to say we couldn't just stop after that.

So that's how it works in this family. Daddy cheats on mommy. Mommy cheats on daddy. Both cheat with me (and probably some others too). Each of us happy. Even during a family dinner like this, I can rub myself with one hand while eating with the other, with the full approval of both my parents, because they both like to watch. Does this mean that everyone here is happy? Nope. Of course not. Because there's still the matter of Zoë. My boring, goody-two-shoes sister.

Take right now for example. Here we are, enjoying our family dinner together. Mom and dad both glancing my way between bites, noticing how much I'm enjoying myself. And she sits right across from me, completely ignoring me. No, all her attention is on that stupid boyfriend of hers. Her bright blue eyes are only for him. Not even once has she responded well to my attempts to seduce her.

Even when I massaged those big tits of hers as sensually as I could while bathing together, all she gave me was a disdainful look. Truly, the only thing she's good for is when I can masturbate to the sound of her moans while she rides her boyfriend's cock, imagining how her long golden hair flows through the air in the same rhythm as the bouncing of her tits.

Speaking of that boyfriend, his name's Jake. He has short black hair and isn't especially noticeable in any way at all. He's not particularly smart, nor sporty, nor handsome. I really can't see why my sister is so in love with this bore.

I notice something, while my sister isn't looking, Jake's eyes constantly move to me. I can't blame him, of course. No one can keep their eyes from me (except for my fucking sister). I'm barely nineteen, have perky B cup tits, a firm round ass, slim body and lustful green eyes. Combine that with my straight blonde hair that doesn't even reach my shoulders and the sexy schoolgirl outfit I'm wearing (it's supposed to be a Halloween thing, but why only use something good only once?), and I'm anyone's wet dream. I can even turn a straight woman bi, just ask my math teacher for that story.

Oh, right! Sorry, gotta stop the previous train of thought, because this idea's just too great to keep silent. What if, instead of fucking Zoë, I fuck Jake? I'll have to play it smart of course, but luckily being smart is my third best quality (the first two are being hot and horny). Who knows? Maybe it'll end in a threesome with Jake and Zoë. A girl can dream, can't she? And she can try, too.

Putting my brightest, most innocent smile on my face, I turn my attention to Jake. "So, Jake, how is it being a second-year college student? I'll go next year, and I reeeaaaally hope it's as amazing as everyone says." I look at him questioningly.

"Well, um, it's pretty great," he says, caught off guard. Right, this is the first time I've spoken to him directly since my sister and he started their relationship a month ago.

"Really? OMG, tell me more. Do you go to many parties?" Fuck that word, OMG. But it does portray a certain sense of schoolgirl innocence, and judging by his glances to my blouse and red tie, that's exactly what he likes.

"You are much too young to be interested in parties, young lady," mom interrupts. It's pretty easy to ignore her once she's eaten your pussy while you were watching hardcore porn on the tv in the living room.

"But mom, please? I'm already nineteen." I give a helpless look to my dad.

Dad doesn't know how fast he has to swallow his food down. "The girl's right Emilie. Let the boy talk, it can do no harm."

Best thing is, just like mom he doesn't know how many parties I've already been to. Got to say, the best one was where I got an entire football team to cum while giving them a striptease like they'd never seen before.

"Thank you, daddy," I say, and my big eyes look hopefully to Jake.

"I get invited to quite a lot of parties," Jake says proudly, clearly happy to show off in front of his girlfriend's family (he clearly doesn't know that going to many parties isn't going to win a parent's approval). "Just last week, I went to one at Austin's house, it was pretty great."

"Oh, I heard about that one! My friend Natalie is Austin's sister!" I could clearly remember that story, since Natalie lost her virginity that night to a random drunken dude. "Natalie told me there were some really hot guys there." I give him a naughty smile.

"Hot guys? I don't know, I don't really notice the guys."

"One of those guys she talked about was you," I say. "She'd have done you if you'd asked. Couldn't stop talking about you."

That turned Jake's face as red as the head of an erect cock, and I really had to try hard to keep myself from laughing. Zoë on the other hand was much less amused.

"Maya, that's enough!" My sister jumped up and looked at me with amazingly angry eyes. "Stay away from my boyfriend, you slut." Without saying another word, she takes Jake by his hand and pulls him up the stairs to her room. He glances back to me one last time before leaving the dining room, and I wink at him and 'accidently' move my hand over my tit.

My mom sighs. "Did you have to ruin our family dinner like that?" She doesn't seem angry, just exhausted.

I give her an innocent look. "But I didn't mean anything by it. I only said what Natalie told me."

The looks on their faces are golden. They both know I'm nowhere near as innocent as I try to seem right now, but they also can't say anything about it because they still believe the other doesn't know about my experience with sex. Natalie was right about one thing, I'm a slut, and I'm damned fucking proud of it.

"Just make sure you apologize to your sister when you see her," my father says, weary like my mother. "Now eat your dinner and then go do your homework."

~~~

Okay, homework. Do I want to do homework? Nope. Do I have to do homework? Maybe. Sitting at the desk in my room, I take a look at the homework I should do. Only two subjects: math and history. I smile. Seems like I won't have to do homework today.

Miss Himbridge is easy, I'll only have to flash my tits at her and she'll go down on me. Giving me a good grade is the least she'll do in return. As for Mr. Shawn, he's been begging to fuck my asshole for weeks now. Guess it's finally time to give him what he wants.

Anal is something strange. At first it seemed wrong to use that hole to fuck, and it was really uncomfortable the first time. But that guitar guy was so sweet and wanted it so bad, so I just let him enjoy himself, and gradually, I started to enjoy it as well. Right now, I couldn't tell you which I like better, vaginal or anal, even if I wanted to. But you know the saying: a week without anal is just a shitty week.

It's a great feeling to know you have the entire evening to yourself. I jump from my chair straight onto my bed. I pull down my panties, moving them down over my knee-high white socks until they're completely removed, and I sling them into my room, where they land on the teddy bear I got for my birthday many years ago. Different from when I got it, the stuffed animal now has a penis, which is pushed deep down into a horse-doll. Don't know why I did that, but it seemed fun at the time.

Lying on my bed? Check. Panties off? Check. Horny? Fucking check! The events of this evening have made my pussy fully wet, especially that angry look from my sister. Oh, I can't wait till I get to fuck her, and I'm positive I will.

One last thing. I reach beneath my pillow, where my hand grips around something big and made of plastic. That thing is my dildo, and at times I truly believe it's my best friend. I move the dildo down, letting its tip rest against my clit. Ever so slowly I move it. A soft moan escapes my lips. I never can stay quiet when it feels this good. Only for a moment I keep the dildo there. Then the temptation becomes too big.

I move the tip of my dildo down until it finds my pussy. Easily I move it inside. I moan again, louder this time. The dildo's tip is already getting wet, my pussy fully enveloping it. I move it out again, then in deeper this time. The best feeling in the world starts to flow through my body, the area around my pussy getting warm. I start to move the dildo in and out constantly, faster with each stroke. I let the speed build up and up, and each time the big plastic cock enters me it feels better than the last. I moan again, this time so loud that my sister and her boyfriend in the room next must hear it. The feeling is just too awesome.

Well, hear it they did. Zoë yells in the room next to me, angry. Immediately I stop, mostly because I'm interested in what she wants to say to me. It's great masturbation material normally. But to my surprise, her anger this time isn't directed at me. Jake is getting the full storm my sister is capable of. Even more interested, I move my ear closer to the wall.

"My sister! My fucking sister! Don't think I didn't notice that look of yours during dinner. And rubbing your cock through your pants while she is making stupid sounds like that? Fuck you, Jake! Did you think I wouldn't notice? Get out! Get out of my fucking room!"

"Zoë, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to- I never would- Please listen, it's a misunderstanding."

"No it ain't a misunderstanding you fucking beast. Get the fuck out of my room. NOW!"

I hear the door of her room open. I get it. When my sister's angry like that, nothing is able to calm her down but time. Do I feel guilty because it's my fault they got in a fight? Who the hell do you think I am? Of course not!

A new awesome idea pops into my head. Why don't I use this situation to tempt Jake even more? Not full sex right away, of course, that would take away the fun. He has to come begging me for it. But there are more ways to pleasure a man than sex. Is it wrong to think this? I hope it is. Being wrong is what makes it so hot.

I jump up from my bed, still panty-less like the day I was born, and go out of my room. Entering the hallway, I look around. No Jake to be seen. Well, that's odd. Right, maybe he went to the bathroom. I'd go to the bathroom. Great place to calm down, at least better than all the other places in this house.

I walk towards the bathroom, which is at the end of the hallway, far away from my sister's room. I take a look at the lock. Yep, it's locked, so he's probably here. A mischievous grin widens my face. Luckily, I got a trick for locked bathroom doors.

Using my nails, I turn the lock as silently as I can. A wet trail dribbles down my legs, my pussy being too wet now to keep it all in. I push the handle down, and as quickly as I can I enter the bathroom, locking the door behind me once I'm inside.

"What..." Sitting on the edge of the bath, Jake gives me a startled look.

I put my index finger to my lips. "Sh." Swinging my hips as I walk towards him, I say, "I've been thinking about you all evening."

Jake tries to maintain the distance between us, but remembers that backing off would mean him falling in the bath. His eyes are spread wide open, completely flabbergasted by this encounter. "Maya, what are you doing?"

I touch his cheek softly with my hand. "I really, really want you," I tell him. "I can't stop thinking about you." With a naughty grin I pull up my skirt, giving him a full view of my dripping wet pussy.

Jake puts his hands on my shoulders and pushes me away, desperately trying to avoid looking at my exposed pussy. "That would be wrong," he says, more to himself than to me (trust me, I notice these things). "I'm with Zoë, your sister, we can't do this."

I take hold of his big hands move them down, letting them wrap around my tits. "Of course we can." I move my face closer to his, my red lips inching closer. "Zoë never has to know," I whisper in his ear. My hand starts moving over his chest, going lower and lower.

He's completely under the spell of my mesmerizing beauty now. He isn't even thinking about removing his hands from my breasts now. In fact, he unknowingly starts massaging them. I let out a moan, both in triumph and to make him even more eager. He still tries to reject me. "Zoë is already angry with me," he whimpers.

"Don't worry about that," I tell him. "She won't ever know." I put on a pouty face. "Don't you want me?" My hand is now over his pants, touching his growing bulge sensually.

He can't stop himself now. Filled with passion he leans forward, bluntly kissing me on my lips. My soft lips meet his. I back away for a moment, and then kiss him again, this time with even more fire. Slowly we both open our mouths. His tongue enters my mouth as mine enters his, and we start swirling them around each other. Now there's only us, kissing in the heat of the moment. His cock grows to its full length under the tempting strokes of my hand on his pants.

He stands up, his hands moving down to my ass, gripping it firmly. I let out a squeak - I love it when a boy grips my ass like he means it. I open his pants and his cock pops out, fully erect, poking my belly. While I slowly start stroking it, he opens all the buttons of my blouse, letting those lovely tits of mine come out. Unable to restrain himself, he moves his head down, kissing my neck on his way down, until he finds my nipple and starts sucking it. Damn he knows how to suck my tits.

After a moment he moves back up again, kissing me on the lips. "Let me fuck you," he says, in between kissing.

I grip his cock tighter. "Not today," I tell him. He looks disappointed, but that only lasts while I'm standing. I move down to my knees, stroking his cock with one hand while I pull down his pants with the other. I'm quite a bit smaller than he is, so sitting on my knees, his cock is at mouth height for me. It's not the biggest I've ever seen, but it's beautiful like all the others.

I pull back his foreskin. For a moment I tease him by just sitting like that, looking up at him with those big green eyes of mine. Then I, too, can't stop myself. I stick out my tongue, licking the tip of his cock. I lick it again and again, and before even I know what I'm doing, my tongue is swirling all over his dick, my hand jerking him off in unison with my tongue. My left hand finds his balls and starts fondling them. I'm pretty sure that the ground beneath me is now one big puddle of vaginal liquid.

He takes my head in his hands and pulls me closer to his cock. I know what he wants. I open my mouth and let his cock enter, sucking it with my amazing expertise. Now it's his time to gasp. My hot wet mouth moves over his cock, my tongue swirling around it while I jerk him off and fondle those balls of his with passion. He pulls at my hair, wanting me to put even more of his cock in my mouth.

Men are all the same, once they get ahold of the pleasure I can give them, they stop thinking rationally. All they want is me, and I'll gladly give myself to them.

I move my hands away from his cock and grab his ass. Then, resisting any gagging, I pull him closer to me, pushing his cock deep inside of my mouth. His tip finds the beginning of my throat and stops there for a moment, as if unsure how to continue, but I won't let it. Jake whimpers as the beautiful young blonde girl I am takes his entire shaft into her throat. The feeling of his cock moving in and out of my tight throat is too much.

I could have cum any time I wanted, that's how hot I was. My right hand finds my clit again and I start massaging it ferociously. I look up at him and see him closing his eyes, too overcome by the sensation to do anything. It's as if I find a new gear in masturbating. The feeling of having my annoying sister's boyfriend like this, fully under my control, is too good. My body starts to shudder as his cock twitches in my mouth.

We both cum, hard. It's as if pure lust flows through my entire body, enhancing all my senses and putting me into orgasmic nirvana. Thick cum starts to spurt out of his cock. With the last of my energy I drink it all down, letting the incredible taste fill my mouth. He keeps cumming, longer than he ever had cum before.

Both of our legs go limp, unable to move after an overload of pleasure stormed through us. He has to sit back on the bath again and I just stay there, on my knees on the floor.

"That was..." Jake is at a loss of words. His body is sweaty and his face looks like it's seen heaven.

"Amazing? Incredible? The best blowjob you've ever had?" I give him a naughty grin. "Of course it is." A drop of cum has fallen down on my tits. I swipe it up and put it in my mouth, sucking my finger erotically.

"I'll break up with Zoëto be with you," he tells me.

As I regain my posture and stand up, I laugh. "Ha! No can do. I wanna be a free girl, there are more cocks like yours in this world that deserve my attention. And pussies, too."

12