Every Bitch Has Her Day (And Night)

Story Info
She takes revenge on her infidel husband.
1.4k words
3.13
49.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was well past midnight but the party was still raging. The music was blaring and the psychedelic lights flashed. Rachael felt Vinod's hands caressing her buttocks and she in return pressed her body against his. Then there was Vikky who hadn't been able to take his eyes of her deep cleavage the whole while. And all this was happening right in front of her husband, Ricky. She threw back her head and laughed at a lewd joke of another one of Ricky's colleagues because this was a party thrown by the software company in which Ricky had just been made Director.

Vinod's fingers had found her arse slit and was rubbing it. She shivered in delight. She had come to the party with a license to get laid. It was her way to get back at her husband because she had caught him, literally with his pants down.

Theirs had been a love marriage which had lost its love a long time ago. With Ricky having more time for his work than her, she had started doing research work and now was deeply involved in it. In fact, Ricky's infidelity was discovered because one of her sessions in Delhi. It was supposed to have been a 3-day trip but because of some communal unrest, the research sessions had been postponed. Instead of spending the night at a hotel in troubled Delhi, Rachael decided to fly back to Mumbai on a night flight. Knowing her husband's schedule she suspected that she might actually arrive before him!

Having landed at 11 she was dropped off at her residence at Cuffe Parade by a pre-paid cab an hour later. She let herself in and was surprised to find some of the lights on and the music system playing soft romantic music. So Ricky was home! That was a surprise!! Then she froze because what she heard was a long, low moan. And it had come from her bedroom! At first, she was too shocked to move. Then as if in a daze she walked to the bedroom door that was ajar and pushed it open.

The sight that greeted her still brought tears to her eyes. Her husband was standing, stark naked, with his head thrown back in ecstasy while a naked woman was on her knees in front of him sucking his cock. As Rachael watched in stunned silence, the woman moaned again and slurred, "I love your cock, Ricky, I wish I could just keep ...," she broke off to suck him even harder. Ricky in response moaned, "Aaaaaa" and reached to push her head harder on to his cock.

Then he saw Rachael at the door. And he had stood there with his mouth open. He must have lost his hard on because the woman suddenly looked up with a "What the fuck ...". Her voice trailed away when she saw Ricky's pose and turned around. She was one of her husband's colleague's wife, Radhika. The tableau remained frozen for another minute and then Rachael turned on her heel and walked out of the flat. She checked into a hotel and spent the next 2 days sobbing her guts out. On the 3rd morning she returned and continued her life as if nothing had happened. She ignored Ricky and kept out of his way completely. 10 days later Ricky had messaged her about the party. She had ignored his messages. Then he had raised the issue the previous night and here they were. But on the condition that she could do what she liked. She was doing exactly that.

Vinod's hands gave her arse another squeeze.

"Hey Ricky," it was Vikky, "seems like Vinod cannot keep his hands of your wife." He was drunk like a Lord.

"But I am enjoying it" giggled Rachael with a look at Ricky and continued, "and of course Ricky won't mind. Will you, darling?"

"You do have lovely ones there, sweety." Vikky gestured to her tits. "You are one lucky bastard, Ricky". He hiccupped.

Vinod was now almost plastered to her. "Not only the best knockers, but also the best arse around." He said and openly patted her on her buttocks.

Rachael laughed. "See I'm such a sport showing you my assets. What about you guys?
I can only feel Vinod's here and it seems a big one".

There was a stunned silence in the group for a moment.

Then Vinod broke it by looking at Ricky and asking in mock seriousness, "Can I dance with your wife?"

Before Ricky could react, Rachael cut in, "Of course you horny bastard, I'd love to."

The music suddenly changed and she found her glass being yanked out of her hand and she felt Vinod's hand on her forearm, literally pulling her on to the dance floor. They started to shake with the beat. Rachael smiled and watched Vinod's eyes drop hungrily to her tits. She glanced over at Ricky. He was staring at her. Slowly, seductively and deliberately she moved closer to him and started to rub her body against his. Soon the two of them were hugging and feeling each other right there on the dance floor in the midst of a hundred other gyrating bodies. Ricky had turned away into his glass.

She could now feel his hands roving over her body: feeling her sides, pressing her buttocks, fondling her tits. He then dropped his mouth and stared to smooch her neck and the top of her tits. Boldly, she dropped a hand on to his crotch to find it hard and tight. She caressed it and he let out a moan and increased the intensity of his groping.

About a minute or two later, he started to lick her and when his mouth reached her ears, he lightly nipped it and whispered, "I want to fuck you baby. Can I?"

"I want you to fuck me hard, you stud. And fast." She whispered back hoarsely and urgently.

They quickly moved out of the party zone to find themselves in a kind of antechamber. Rachael pulled his head towards her and started to lick and kiss him wildly. He was soon caught up in the frenzy. She was standing with her back to the wall while he held her hard kissing and licking and nipping at her face, her lips, her neck, her tits. Her top was now lopsided, her bra unhooked and he was now sucking at one of tits that had escaped. Both of them were in frenzy completely unaware of anyone else around.

She was wet and then she wanted him inside her.

"My car" she whispered urgently.

Still smooching, they stumbled in to the car park.

"This is mine," said Vinod breathlessly and fumbled for the keys in his pocket. Some how he got his car opened and Rachael climbed in the back seat. Instantly, she undid her jeans buttons. "Strip me" she ordered him which he dutifully did. While she undid her panties, he dropped his pants and yanked off his underwear.

"Fuck me now and fuck me hard. I want to feel your big prick in me." She cried. "But first I want to taste you."

Vinod climbed over her and held his swollen cock over her face. She held it at its base and then took it into her mouth. She started first my just running her tongue along its length and then started to suck it, slowly taking more and more of him into her mouth.

After a while she stopped. "Now fuck me," she demanded.

Vinod brought his cock to her pussy and started to enter. He felt her tense and then he was going into her.

She moaned and that spurred him on. He thrust into her forcefully. She screamed.

"Yes, yes ... that's the way ... harder ... yes".

Vinod now started to really hump her. Harder and harder he thrust and the louder her screams came.

Somewhere at the back of his mind the insignificant thought that his car was shaking because of their antics teased his mind but he was concentrating only on fucking this sex-starved woman under him. They were drenched in sweat but they continued. And then she came and came and came. He came right after shooting his cum into her very being.

He lay on top of her for a long while. She stirred after a while. He propped himself up to look at her face. There was a faint light and he could see her eyes.

"Was it good" he asked.

She seemed to consider his query for a moment then nodded.

"Yes, it was very good. But I haven't had enough of you. Your place or mine?"

"What about Ricky?" he asked cautiously.

"I'll ask that prick to fuck off." She replied simply.