Silver Linings Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A click at the front door a few hours later as my Mum let herself in. She looked somehow different - almost glowing - as she walked through to the big kitchen (the one we actually used) saying "Hi!" on the way. While we ate dinner at the kitchen table we talked. I'd never appreciated how easy to talk to and funny she was before. The conversation just seemed to flow like it never had before - like we were old friends. We had each other giggling all through dinner and she just seemed so happy.

"Has something happened Mum?" I asked. "I haven't seen you this happy in ages."

"Well... maybe. Yes. I met someone. He made me feel 20 years younger!" She took the plates from the table and started loading the dishwasher.

Wow - Mum met someone! Though I shouldn't be surprised, she was a good looking woman and in good shape for late 40s, I thought to myself as she bent down to load the plates. Her tight trousers hugged the curves of her rear... she really had a lovely ass.

"I bought some new clothes on the way home, want to help me decide what to keep later?" she asked. I agreed, so she went for a bath and I got back to the TV. Nearly an hour later she called through from the hallway, "This is outfit number one," before entering the room. She stood in the doorway wearing a very low cut tight pink top, complete with short skirt and stockings.

"Very nice," I said. She was holding a bottle of wine and two glasses, brought them into the room and put them on the table. We'd never really drunk together before - maybe it was just a sign that she finally saw me as a grown-up, or was this the start of a whole new Mum?

"Pour us some wine and I'll get the next one on." I did so, and half way through my glass she returned. This time it was a figure-hugging evening dress which showed off her curves beautifully. I told her exactly that and she looked pleased, sitting next to me briefly to drink most of her glass down in one. I watched her leave the room while I topped her glass us. Actually I watched her ass, it wiggled like an 18 year old's and I felt a stirring in my trousers. I put that down to the wine and sat back.

Next was a long skirt with cardigan. "Too school-librarian?" she asked and I smiled and nodded so she left the room again.

The next was a black satin catsuit like 90s ravers used to wear - leaving nothing to the imagination, giving her a full and beautiful cleavage and clinging to her body like a second skin. I smiled and she said, "Too much?"

"Not sure! What happens if you bend down? Will it tear?" She moved to stand in front of me, turned 180ยบ and bent over, her rear directly in front of my face. She gave a little wiggle then stood up. I suddenly had a hard on!

"Erm... no that's good Mum," I said as she finished he glass again and left the room to get another bottle. Damn, we'd finished that one quick! I gulped down the remainder of my wine. My cock was throbbing, refusing to go down and I realised that at that precise moment when she was wiggling infront of me I'd been picturing that ass naked.

She returned still wearing the catsuit with a new bottle and poured for us both, sitting next to me again. Her boobs were ready to bust-out of the outfit and it was all I could do to not stare at them while we talked.

"It's not freaking you out is it - seeing me dressing sexily?" she asked.

"Of course not," I said as I sipped my wine, "You're a beautiful woman and you want to impress. And you'll certainly knock 'me dead in that!" She smiled broadly and we drank some more. When she finished her glass she stood and left the room.

Barely two minutes later, "Ready for the next one?" she called from the hallway. I started to speak, then she appeared in the doorway and stopped me dead in my tracks. A black lace nightgown, near transparent, with a tiny black bra and black knickers underneath! "Before you ask..." she said, standing infront of me she slowly bent over again revealing that the knickers were actually a thong - and her all-but bare butt wiggled infront of me for the second time. This time slower, more sensual.

She sat down again and drank more wine, then turned to me and said, "What do you think?" Her eyes dropped to my lap and then back up again. Had she clocked my erection? "Obviously not for wearing out! Indoors only."

It must have been the wine talking, because next I said, "What does it look like without the gown?" She grinned and stood, dropping the negligee on the sofa and standing there wearing only the bra and knickers. They were tiny... it was the smallest possible amount of fabric to keep her assets covered. "Still very nice..." I was thinking impure thoughts now, saying "What about the lace on it's own?" Her smile broadened, and with the negligee back on she undid her bra and slipped the thong off. Through the lace negligee I saw her beautiful breasts and the hint of a brazillian strip which made my loins ache. I opened my mouth but stopped.

"How about now without the lace?" she said, slowly letting it slip from her shoulders and down her body until it gently landed on the floor. She stood, looking down at me, her body now fully visible. Her breasts were perfect - large but pert, dark red nipples erect. My eyes followed her curves down to her hips and she said, "How's this?" My eyes drifted downwards to the whisps of hair that made up her landing strip, her strong curvy thighs... then back to her mound again.

I smiled and said, "The best so far! You should leave it on for the evening." She couldn't have looked happier, sitting down next to me and picking up her wine glass. She opened up her legs a little and sat back into the sofa, I watched how her breasts moved as she did.

"So I paid Becky a visit - thought I'd introduce myself after what you told me," she said. "She seems nice. She's into that Wicca witch thing that I used to play with when I was a teen so we had lots to talk about..."

A shiver ran down my spine. "Infact she's how I got involved with this guy." I looked her in the eye now and she looked very serious as she sat forward and continued, "She told me she could make me feel young again but I had to trust her. She knew somebody who would have an effect on me..."

She paused again and continued - "it would feel just like when I was a teen again, but the magic would leave a lasting connection between the two of us that we'd feel anytime we're even close to each other, an attraction we wouldn't be able to resist." Somehow our faces had drawn closer together, so only inches apart now, and she continued by whispering. "But that it would be the most amazing sex ever, and each time we were together it'd get better and better. And she was right, it *was* amazing." Another pause then she finished: "Wasn't it?"

She was looking into my eyes and I slowly nodded as we leaned together and our lips met...our tongues touching, probing each other's mouths. I already knew on some level. Since she got home I felt the connection between us, part of me already knew that it was her I'd been with that afternoon.

"I didn't know it was you until tonight, when I felt... the attraction between us, talking, just being with you tonight reminded me of what I felt this afternoon. And I want to feel like that again," she breathed in my ear.

We kissed again, her hand rubbing my leg. It felt so good... but I pulled away and said, "Mum - I can't... we can't... What about..." but she cut me short, kissing me once more and muffling my protests. I so desperately wanted to give in, this felt so good and I was aching to feel again what I'd felt earlier in the afternoon, but I knew we couldn't. I stood saying, "We can't Mum. It'd change everything."

She looked hurt but I stood my ground and left the room. My cock still throbbed in my pants so I went to my room with the intention of rubbing one out. I stripped naked and started to fantasise, but all I could think about in those pre-masturbation moments was her, so I gave up and lay back on the bed.

I woke some time later. It was still dark and I was a little dazed, the wine wearing off. I heard noises coming from Mum's room next door, sounded like soft sobbing. I went onto the landing and stood in her doorway. "Are you ok?" I asked.

The sobbing stopped and she said, "I'm ok. I'm sorry... I couldn't help myself."

"It's ok, I found it hard too. But we can work through this."

She sniffed, presumably drying her eyes in the dark. I thought she sounded like she needed a hug, so I climbed onto the bed next to her and under the quilt. She lay on her side and I was behind her, putting my arm over her as I moved into a spooning position. "It's ok," I began, "we'll be fine."

"I know," she whispered back.

"So why were you crying?"

"It's... I... I was sad because I know I'll never feel sex like that again. The feel of you inside me, the orgasms we had together... that feeling of belonging. Gone forever."

Hearing her say those words, my Mum talking about our sex together, aroused me. I felt my stiffness pressing against her rear but tried to ignore it and said, "You'll find it again with someone else Mum, someone who makes you feel that way. Gives you orgasms that beautiful..." While we talked, she shifted her body, bending at the waist a little so her head moved further away but her rump moved closer to me. I felt her cheeks parting as I continued, "And so will I... someone who makes it feel like more than sex, a deep love that burns inside us both." I slid my other arm underneath her body and held her tightly. "We'll both be happy Mum, you'll see..."

Our bodies started to rock together, in time with each other, and I heard her release a little moan. I had no idea at which point it had happened, but I suddenly realised I was inside her, and our gentle rocking was lovemaking.

"Oh Mike..." she said, "doesn't that feel amazing..." I couldn't disagree, so instead began to push my hips harder, each movement entering her deeper, feeling her pussy gripping my shaft with every withdrawl. This didn't feel wrong at all, it couldn't have felt more right.

She began to moan and push hard against me, impaling herself deeply on my cock. I knew she was close to cumming and I smiled to myself, knowing I was about to bring my Mum to the peak of her pleasure. She groaned, "Yeah baby, right there... fuck... yeah," as our pace increased then suddenly "Oh god oh god oh GOD!"

She came hard, and I pushed as deep as I could. Our movements subsided and we slowed to a halt with me still inside her. I withdrew and she rolled onto her back, reaching for me and pulling me ontop of her. She splayed her legs wide and I nestled between them, my shaft instantly finding home and sliding inside her once more.

Our faces met and we kissed, my mother's tongue meeting mine and exploring my mouth while my stiffness explored her vagina. Slowly at first and then faster, I thrust my hips at her, into her and my face moved along her cheek and down to her neck. She started to cum again which spurred me on, hammering my cock in and out of her as she moaned in my ear. Each stroke felt amazing, and her orgasm sounds drove me wild.

Her climax ended as mine was just beginning, and as my breathing became faster she knew I was close. "Are you gonna cum for me baby?" she whispered in my ear. "Cum like you did earlier, fill me up baby... oh god... yeah like that..." We both began moaning, breath getting heavy and I felt a wave of pleasure building up between us, the physical connection that joined us at that moment became alive and we both felt it sweep over us as my cock erupted and pumped my seed inside my Mum, bringing her to orgasm once more.

We lay there panting for a while and finally I rolled off to lay beside her.

"I don't ever want that to stop," she said, "that was beautiful."

As I started drifting off to sleep I began to wonder how we'd gone from regular mother and son to lovers in the space of one day, and how we'd be able to conceal this new relationship we shared. I was certain that neither of us would ever want it to end, but how could we keep it secret? Maybe Becky held the answer...

12