Every Couple Needs a Foot Slave

Story Info
A foot perv finds himself beneath an Alpha couple's feet.
7.1k words
4.44
26k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The country trees and dark hedges slipped by in the darkness of the evening. I had stopped off in a grocery store en route and had enough beer to last me. I quite liked Jay and Kathy's gatherings. Old friends coming together for some drinks, conversation, reminiscing about old times and making plans for new ones. It was a Friday evening after a long week, and I was looking forward to kicking back. I turned into the quiet piece of suburbia the couple now called home. They had been going out since high school and their lasting romance had led to them sharing a house in this quiet neighborhood. In my tired state I didn't really notice the lack of cars outside. I guess I thought the others had been delayed. I lifted my beers, locked the car and made my way to the front door. The glow of the street lights beamed down as I rang the doorbell. Kathy answered the door with her characteristic beaming smile.

"Hey you!" She chirped, "So glad you could make it!"

She leaned in for a hug and I obliged. Her golden curls smelled lovely as always.

It had mainly been on recent holidays over the past few years that I began to truly appreciate how lucky a guy Jay was. Kathy was 5 feet 5 inches tall with athletic legs, leading up to a well-rounded behind and buxom chest. A perfect hourglass figure. The kind you'd like to get to know better if it weren't your best friend's girl. She was wearing tight jeans, a low-cut top and a pair of kitten heels. Perfect blonde curls rained down from her head, surrounding her blue eyes and lovely face.

"Much trouble getting over?" she asked.

"Not really, just traffic in the usual places," I replied, "Where is the gentleman of the house?"

"In the kitchen, I'm sure he could help you with your beers."

I slipped through to the kitchen and sure enough there was Jay cracking open a brew.

"Hey, you bring some more cold ones?" he said.

"You bet. They could be colder though," I said, opening the fridge to place them in.

"Take one of mine in the meantime," he said, passing me the opened bottle.

"Thanks."

I took the bottle and took a gulp.

Jay had changed a lot since high school. His flowing rocker hair had long gone, replaced with a sensible short back and sides slicked over at the front. He was the same height as me, about 5 9" with a medium build. His rocker mop head being shaved off had revealed chiseled good looks.

"We'll head through to the living room and see who else turns up," he said.

We stepped through and joined Kathy. She was sitting on the large L-shape sofa. She beckoned me to join her and Jay sat on the smaller sofa.

"Looks like I'm the first here," I said.

"The others should be here shortly. They messaged to say they got held up, so we might as well start without them."

The beer kept coming and the conversation flowed with it. How things were going in work, the fact Jay was considering a new car, weddings, another potential group holiday. Time seemingly flew by and before too long I had gone through 4 beers and Jay had me started on the bourbon. My old weakness.

"...so I was looking at a couple of places in Europe for the next group holiday. Somewhere warm and easy enough to get to," I said.

"Sounds good to me, any chance to get into a bikini and top up my tan," Kathy said.

"Or you could go for an all over tan, if we can get a private enough villa," Jay joked, smirking over his bourbon.

"You naughty boy! And I'm supposed to sunbathe nude in front of both of you?"

"I'm sure he wouldn't mind too much," Jay said.

"Hey, I don't think you'd hear me complain," I replied.

Kathy slapped me on the arm.

"Dirty buggers the pair of you!" she said.

"Well I suppose we'd also have to check with the others," I said, "If they turn up tonight."

"Yeah, it's looking a bit quiet. I'll try and give them a call."

Jay got up to leave the room. I had my face nestled in my bourbon on the rocks and didn't notice his little look to Kathy as he left the room. As I sipped my drink Kathy let out a slight intake of breath and I turned to see her reaching down to her foot.

"Something up? Your foot gone to sleep?" I asked.

"No, it's just sore. Both are. The price I pay for walking in heels all week."

"Need to take it easy over the weekend and you'll be fine. Probably doesn't help wearing those kitten heels this evening."

"Probably not. What I wouldn't give for a good foot rub," she said.

My heart skipped a beat. Aside from bourbon on the rocks, my biggest weakness on this earth is women's feet. I've harbored a fetish for them for years. As a result, one of the first things I clocked on the holidays is that Kathy has a perfect pair of size 5s. Rounded toes giving way to wide creamy soles, achingly good arches and heavenly heels. Every time she wore sandals or dangled them barefoot off a sun lounger, I found it impossible to look away.

"Well, I'm sure your fiancée could sort you out there," I replied.

"Could you not have a go? I wouldn't ask normally but they are quite sore."

"I don't know Kathy, that would really fall under Jay's job description," I tried to rebuff.

Perhaps it was the bourbon, but I felt myself getting warm under the collar. If I had her feet in my lap, I wasn't sure I could control myself.

"Oh, go on, just a quick one. Please. You'll be done before he gets back from his phone calls."

She looked into my eyes with that puppy dog look and my will quickly faded.

"Alright, just this once," I said.

I moved past her to the end of the sofa. She kicked off her kitten heels and raised her dainty size 5s into my lap. I quickly moved a cushion in their way to rest them on and she settled in, stretching her arms behind her. She wiggled her toes as I wrapped my hands around her gorgeous feet.

"Mmm, your hands are nice and warm," she said.

"It helps for a job like this."

I alternated between maintaining eye contact and glancing down at her soft feet in my hands. I gently but firmly began to knead and rub her soles and the balls of her feet. She let out occasional coos of pleasure, so I must have been doing something right. Kathy had leaned her head to one side and was moving her gaze back and forward like me between her feet and me. Every time our eyes met, I felt as though she was searching for something. Looking for a reaction. If she looked under the cushion, she would have found it. My pulse began to rise below the belt. I had moved through surprise, briefly into uncertainty and was now at the end of the line, fully aroused as I caressed her silky feet.

"Do they feel nice and soft?" Kathy whispered.

"Oh yes, I can tell you take good care of these paws," I replied.

"Thanks," she giggled, "What do you think of my toes?"

"Umm, they're good too. Nice and round. Shapely."

"Gee thanks," Kathy laughed, "No guy has ever said I've had shapely toes before!"

"Sorry, it's the best word I can think of."

"Don't apologise. Anything else you like about them?"

I sensed a trap yet still my mouth kept going.

"Well...you have nice soft soles. And quite smooth arches and heels. And I quite like your pedicure..."

"Wow so I guess you like everything about them!" Kathy giggled, "If I didn't know any better, I'd say you have a thing for feet."

"What!? That's a bit of a stretch," I replied, "You asked me for my opinion that's all."

"Aww, your blushing! Do you like feet?" Kathy said, locking her eyes on mine.

"Don't be ridiculous. You asked for a foot rub. If I liked your feet I'd have offered one straight away, did you think of that?"

"Maybe so..." Kathy said, looking down at her feet, "But are you saying if I raised my feet to your face right now you wouldn't want to give them a nibble?"

At that moment Kathy made eye contact again. My heart was in my throat and I felt my hands starting to sweat.

"A-a nibble?" I barely replied.

"Oh, come on. You can tell me. I just couldn't help but notice on holiday the last two years you seemed to be staring at them a lot. I mean every time I walked around in my sandals or was lazing by the pool you seemed to be quite interested. So, either you were interested in my taste in shoes, or you took a shine to my little size 5s."

I felt an inferno in my chest. She had noticed me looking. How could I explain it? Could it be explained? I tried my best but failed.

"Look, Kathy, I think you have the wrong end of the stick here..."

"Straightforward question. If I was to flick off that cushion right now, would I see a bulge in those jeans?"

She went for the cushion, but I was slightly faster. I held it in place as she leaned back giggling.

"I knew it! Oh, you naughty boy! How would this look if my fiancée came in right now? Seeing his best friend with a massive boner massaging my feet!"

"Kathy, please, you can't tell Jay. I can't help it. Yes, I have a thing for feet. And you happen to have quite pretty feet. So maybe I snuck a few glances from time to time, but I didn't mean anything by it. Please don't tell Jay."

Kathy sat silent for a moment, looking at me then down at her feet. She then locked eyes with me again.

"Well, I suppose I could keep it a secret. Or I could let you in on another one..."

Kathy gave me a wry look. I didn't know what was coming next. But anything to keep my secret from Jay seemed like a good option.

"What is it?"

"Well, to tell you the truth. There is a reason no one else turned up tonight..."

"What was it?"

"Because you were the only one invited."

"But why?" I said, my fear turning to confusion.

"Well, you see, it's quite simple. Since Jay and I got engaged we have been...experimenting. Especially in the bedroom. We've been trying a few new things and exploring some options. And one that really excited us was the possibility of having someone join us in the bedroom."

I was taken aback. Was she seriously suggesting a ménage with herself and Jay? Two of my oldest friends wanted a third person to play with?

"You mean you want a threesome? With me and Jay?"

"Well, sort of..." Kathy continued, "Not so much a normal threesome. But one where someone watched. Jay has a real fantasy for being watched whilst we do things. We tried filming ourselves which was quite hot, but we wanted something more and thought actually having someone in the room would be even better. We racked our brains thinking about who we could approach, and then I got my inkling about your foot fetish and an idea snapped into place. You join us as our audience, and in exchange, you get to play with my pretty feet."

Ideas raced through my mind. Could I do this? Was this really happening? My heart was still in my throat, and now felt like lead. I could feel myself perspiring under my shirt and my erection was reaching its peak.

"So, I join you two in the bedroom, and whilst you two get busy I'd be able to play with your feet?"

"Just imagine it. My little cute toes and soft soles in and around your face. And all you have to do in exchange is sit back and enjoy the show...does that sound good to you?"

As she spoke Kathy had raised one of her feet out of my hands and hovered it inches from my face. At that distance my nostrils flared as they got the slightest hint of their heavenly aroma. My eyelids flickered as I was entranced by the scent and staring into Kathy's milky soles.

"It sounds...very good," I said at a whisper.

"I see you two have been having some fun..." came a familiar voice.

Jay had slid back into the room whilst I was entranced. He sat down behind Kathy and she leaned back into his chest. Her right hand rested on his inner thigh. He sipped his bourbon and stared at me.

"Oh yes," Kathy purred, "I got a chance to have a nice little chat with him."

"And I'm guessing by the look on your face that you like our idea?" Jay said.

"I could be persuaded..." I replied, "Kathy is very convincing. But are you OK with it?"

"As long as you keep to below my fiancée's knees, and it seems you won't have a problem with that, then I think things will be fine. And if it's seeing each other's equipment you're worried about, there's no need to be shy."

Kathy lowered her foot to my chest and slid it back down to the cushion.

"So, are you in?" Kathy said.

I looked at the couple who looked wryly back. They had me cornered. I couldn't pass up the chance to worship those gorgeous feet.

"Where do I sign?" I replied smirking.

"Great," Jay said, "We better head upstairs and get ready."

"Oh, this is going to be fun!" Kathy giggled.

The three of us set down our drinks and climbed the stairs. My heart was racing as we entered the bedroom. Kathy slipped into the spare room to change into some other clothes.

"I promise you'll like what I have in mind," Kathy said, slipping the door closed behind her.

Jay and I readied ourselves in the master bedroom. The bed was a wide double with aqua blue sheets. A small armchair sat in the corner of the room and a wardrobe stretched across the wall immediately to the left of the door. Jay wasted no time and began undressing. I did likewise.

"You aren't likely to nibble on my toes?" Jay said, slipping off his socks.

"I think I can manage without it," I replied.

We both stopped at our underwear and moved our clothes to the side. Moments later Kathy slipped in. Her outfit was perfect. She was wearing a set of red lingerie which showed off all the right places and left the rest to the imagination. Most importantly, on her feet, she was wearing her jeweled sandals that I had spent two holidays and countless summers staring at.

"Well, how do I look?" Kathy said, stepping toward the bed.

"Perfect," Jay said smiling.

"And my feet?"

"Gorgeous," I said as she modeled the sandals.

Jay wasted no time and moved onto the bed. Kathy climbed on and faced him. Resting on her knees, her lower legs and feet stretching out behind her. I climbed onto the bed behind her as Jay rested his hands on Kathy's hips. I raised my hands towards her perfectly rounded ass before being scolded.

"Forgotten the deal already?" Jay said

"Start on my little tootsies," Kathy said.

I clambered off the bed and rested on my knees at the side. I leaned in and began gently sniffing around her sandals. Jay and Kathy began kissing passionately. Her hands started at his neck and soon edged down to his underwear. As she began coaxing his erection, he kissed down her neck towards her breasts. I flicked my tongue around the tips of her toes and the edges of her feet. The only areas exposed in her strappy sandals. The scent was heavenly. I allowed the scent to rise further into my nostrils and take hold of me as my erection rose. I began to slowly rub the bulge in my underwear with each passing flick of my tongue. Kathy now began to stroke Jay's rising bulge faster and harder as he flicked off her bra. He ran his tongue over her nipples. Kathy cooed with delight as he moved his head across her chest. Between each breast. He used his hands to grasp each one and pressed them to his lips. Kathy cocked her head back with delight. Soon her lips returned to Jay's as his hand moved to her vagina. Jay broke off and kissed her neck and shoulders, looking down at me as I continued to lick around the edge of her feet.

"Having fun down there?" Jay said.

"You might have more if you flick off my sandals," Kathy purred, maintaining eye contact with Jay.

I hastily flicked off the clasp and the sandal on her right foot slid free, revealing a gorgeous silky upturned sole. I sniffed hard across the sandal and my cock surged. I dropped the sandal on the floor and ran my nose over the bare sole. My stubbly face gave Kathy a jolt and she wriggled her toes in response. I breathed deeply, drawing the scent deeper into my lungs. Jay's hand had reached Kathy's vagina and he began to rub it slowly and purposefully. Kathy began to purr with delight as her fiancée kissed down her neck again. She rubbed his growing bulge harder before slipping her hand inside his shorts, grasping his manhood. Jay occasionally glanced over Kathy's shoulder as I got my first proper taste of her upturned sole. I introduced my tongue slowly at first, running it in small patches on the ball of her foot and across the toe line. Before long I couldn't contain myself and ran it the full length of her foot from toe to heel.

"That feel good babe?" Jay said.

"Mmm yes sweetie, give me those skilled fingers whilst he licks my feet."

I slipped off the other sandal and repeated the process. Sniffing hard on the stitched leather sole, smelling the sweet scent of two summer holidays before going to the source. Her smooth milky bare soles. I licked across both soles. My heart racing. My erection raging.

"I think these shorts are getting a bit tight on you," Kathy purred to Jay.

"You read my mind babe."

Jay slid out of his shorts and his raging erection sprung free. It was about 7 inches long with a slight upward curve.

"Ok footboy, now your turn for show and tell," Kathy giggled.

It pained me to pull away from her soft soles, but I obliged, sliding off my shorts and letting my 6 inch arousal spring free. I clambered onto the bed and Kathy turned. Grasping Jay and I's manhood in each hand and massaging them firmly.

"Oh yes, two nice hard cocks to play with," Kathy purred.

"And how would you like to play with them?" Jay said.

"One with my tongue, and one with my toes," Kathy replied.

Kathy turned on to her stomach and leaned her face into Jay's lap. He grabbed a pillow from the head of the bed and sat on it, leaning back as Kathy took his manhood into her mouth. Her feet were left pointing towards me and I leaned in to suck each of her toes. I kissed gently around the outside of each foot before sucking on each individual toe. The salty and pheromonal taste was divine as my tongue explored each one.

"I almost feel left out with nothing to suck," Jay joked.

His breath quickened. Clearly Kathy had a good technique with her tongue.

"Do you want to switch places?" I quipped.

"Don't be cheeky, footboy!" Kathy scolded, breaking off her blowjob.

"Better do as she says, she can be quite bossy. I think you missed a toe..."

I smirked in reply and continued my exploration of Kathy's feet. I placed my head between her arches and turned back and forth between each foot. Alternating between toes, soles, arches and heels. Several minutes passed and Jay's breathing and moaning grew more pace before Kathy broke off.

"Ok sweetie, now your turn," she purred.

Kathy sat up on the bed and slipped off her underwear. She flicked them onto the floor and lay back on the bed with her head on the pillows. She stretched her legs wide and Jay moved between them. I stood up beside the bed and grasped her right ankle. Jay kept one hand on his erection and used the other along with his tongue to coax Kathy towards ecstasy. Jay swapped his gaze between me and Kathy. He looked up as I continued to suck on each of Kathy's toes. I introduced one, then two, then three into my mouth at once. Building my way up to all five and whirling my tongue between each one. With each pass of my tongue I was introduced to new levels of flavor.

"That's it, suck those toes foot boy whilst my fiancée makes me cum! Mmm yes!" Kathy moaned, Jay's tongue and fingers playing their part.

I continued to suck hard on her toes and licked along the sole, biting at the heel. After a short time, Kathy let out a squeal and her body rippled all the way to the tips of her toes. I felt her foot writhe in my mouth as she came. Jay extended her orgasm with his fingers and tongue before Kathy finally began to relax again. Her toes and soles stopped flexing and yielded to my tongue once again.

"Oh my god sweetie you're the best! Don't stop!" Kathy purred as Jay climbed over for a kiss.

12