Every Difference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Try to calm down." I said urgently when I noticed one of the females was smirking at us. "We can't make them angry."

"What difference will it make Nicolas?" She demanded, so quietly I barely heard her. "You know what we are to them! They'll never let us go!"

"Maybe they'll be different."

She didn't even bother to justify such a foolish comment with a response.

*****

It felt like we had been driving for hours. Eventually I dozed off but I was certain Rachel stayed awake the whole time, her ice blue eyes wide and watchful as we were driven to only god knew where. I only woke up when I felt an urgent hand shake my shoulder. "Look!" Rachel whispered harshly.

I peered out of the tinted windows and saw the huge mansion we pulling up to. Cream walls and wooden panel windows, marble statues and a huge fountain. They certainly weren't strapped for cash.

"Out," Daniel barked at us when we had pulled up and everyone else had already piled out of the van. When we didn't move fast enough he caught my wrist and yanked me outside. Rachel cried out and quickly followed. One of the females wrapped a strong arm around her waist and pulled her back before she could reach me. "Take care of her." He said to female that held my sister. "I'll see you tonight."

Rachel started screaming for me. "Wait!" I said, the panic in my voice obvious even to me. "Please, she's scared. Why are you separating us?" I pulled against the alpha, my distress increasing when I realised Rachel was sobbing. "For pities sake, she's frightened."

"Stop your whimpering," The big black one snapped at me, bearing his teeth as I tried to break the alphas grip. "I hate it when they fucking whimper man." He growled to one in particular.

"I don't know, I don't mind when they whimper," The alpha growled as he pulled me flush against his side. "Noise can be good sometimes. You a screamer kiddo?"

I pushed him hard in the chest, and although he didn't fall back he did rock a little. "I want my sister back!" I yelled viciously. I bared my teeth and met the alphas hot gaze. It was a challenge and we both knew it.

The others started growling and snarling all around me. I could hear my sister crying but I didn't dare break the alphas gaze to see that she was okay. I had issued a challenge and I had to see it through. If I ever hoped to assume any sort of status among them I would have to at least try to show dominance. I knew from painful experience that if I didn't do something now things would revert to the way they had been before. We couldn't live like that again. It had almost killed us both.

"What's your name?" He asked as he started circling me. I moved with him, trying to hide my fear and anxiety as he started to smile.

"Nicolas," I said softly. "You're Daniel."

His smile widened as he started to step towards me. It took everything I had not to back away from him. "You can call me Daniel if you wish." There was barely a handswidth between us before he finally stopped. He raised his hand and I bared my teeth in warning. Suddenly his fingers were wrapped around the back of my neck. He dragged me closer until our chests were touching but I still refused to break eye contact. "Stay with her then," He said, pressing into me before abruptly pushing me back towards the females. "Look after him as well Lilith," he said as he broke eye contact and threw his arm around the black ones shoulders. "We'll see you at dinner."

12