Every Man's Fantasy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ezra had come to Capella to find an Entertainer. He was not seeking a girl like Yumi. He had the idea that, for a man who made risky leaps through hyperspace to unknown destinations, it was best not to involve himself with a nice girl, one who would worry about him, miss him and possibly be heartbroken if he never came back. Better to keep his relationships professional and painless.

Yet it was Yumi who was the driving force. She wanted this and ignored his resistance. Whether it was because she had been lonely or sad earlier in the evening, she was happy now and Ezra was a single man with no commitments. Given the opportunity, he would not say no.

He put his arms around her thin waist. Yumi hummed happily as they kissed.

It was not easy to make love on a bucket seat, so he picked her up, kicked the chair out of the way and commanded the computer to push the bed out from a side panel. Metal legs unfolded, springs extended and a mattress inflated. A good-sized bed erected itself in the middle of the cabin.

The complications began when he laid her down, took off her magnestrip jacket and overshoes and did the same for himself. Now any strong movement was liable to send them both floating up to the ceiling. Ezra had to remember to keep a grip on the bed rail as well as Yumi.

They laughed as they remembered getting entangled in the low-gravity exercise hall. This was similar but much better.

Yumi undid her top and wriggled out of her skirt. She made to take off her small pink bra and skimpy white knickers but Ezra said: "Keep them on for now. They're sexy."

Pleased with the compliment, Yumi lay back on the mattress, her knees raised, her arms out beckoning. Ezra lay on her and they kissed again. She darted her tongue into his mouth with little bird-like sips. Ezra's roaming hands found her small round tits and her nicely sensitive bottom.

She felt the heat of his hard cock pressing through his trousers against her belly. She lifted up her legs and rested her heels in the small of his back.

"You're beautiful, Yumi," he said.

"I'm not," she protested. "My breasts are too small."

"They're perfect," Ezra said. "Do you want to know a man-secret?"

"Men don't have secrets."

"We have a few."

"All right. Tell me."

"We say about tits: more than a mouthful is a waste."

Yumi laughed as he pushed up her bra to expose her pert little tits with brown pyramid-shaped nipples. He put his mouth over a tit and gave it a good suck. She gasped, shutting her eyes, arching her back, holding the back of his head.

"See," Ezra said. "Not a millimetre of waste."

Yumi laughed again.

Ezra sucked her tits, loving her taste and her sweet moans. He moved down to her ribs, her belly and back up again to her neck and her mouth. Yumi moaned with her eyes tight shut, arching her back, pushing her chest up, her legs crossed tightly over his back, her fingers grasping his shoulders.

She felt heat in her pussy and hoped Ezra would touch her there next. He must have read her mind. Slipping a hand inside her knickers, he began to finger her. She moaned sweetly. He dipped a finger gently into her damp cleft and took the moisture to her clitoris, where he rubbed a figure-of-eight pattern. Yumi moaned louder and began to buck.

Her brain was a pink cloud and she was losing the ability to talk, but she could moan. She did so even more urgently.

He kissed down her body again, concentrating for a while on the curve of her belly, before pushing her knickers down. He admired the triangle of pubic hair and the thin slit of her vulva. He placed his hot tongue on her clitoris. She squirmed, her hands clasping his hair.

He pushed a finger into her slit and twisted it around, feeling inside for the good fingering spots, pressing downward to give her pussy a stretch as he licked and sucked at her clit. The pink cloud in Yumi's mind was riven by streaks of white lightning. She gasped.

His tongue caressed her erotic nub and his probing finger slowly stroked over the rough patch on the top edge inside her slit. Yumi's breath began to catch and she bucked more vigorously, trying to get more penetration from his finger, wanting him to bring her off.

Ezra read her well again and pulled his finger out, making Yumi sigh with disappointment. But he had a purpose. Ezra had been taught a trick, how to prepare the g-spot. He pushed two fingers carefully into her slit and turned them flat, making Yumi hum deeply.

He placed his mouth over her clit again, including the top of her slit and his fingers. He made a hard suction and, with his fingers pressed flat against her g-spot, he pulled them back, sucking blood into the nervy patch. He did it again and again, making Yumi stiffen and arch her back. She cried out with incoherent pleasure.

A growing hot sensation started in her pussy, made an ache in the small of her back and rippled over her thighs. Her head went back and she gripped his shoulders hard, the tension almost unbearable. He stopped again and she wailed her disappointment, shaking her head. But Ezra only paused, feeling the first pressure of her spasm on his hand.

He raised his head from her pussy and watched her face in ecstasy. He rubbed the special spot with a finger tip, flicking his thumb over her clitoris. Yumi gasped and arched her back. Her mouth was wide open but no sound came out. She briefly opened her eyes but lost focus. Then the tension broke and Yumi convulsed. Her whole body shook. Her legs vibrated and her pussy squeezed his fingers in rhythmic pulses. She breathed out at last, letting out an elated scream, shaking her head from side to side.

Ezra gently rubbed Yumi's clitoris as her paroxysm waned. She kept her eyes shut for a few minutes, enjoying a feeling of warmth as the strain left her body. Her face was flushed. Smiling she opened her eyes. When her nerves had quieted enough to talk, she said:

"Oh, God! Ezra, that was wonderful. Do it again."

"Don't you know I have needs of my own?"

"Who cares about your needs when you can do that to me?"

Yumi grabbed his arms.

"Please, again?"

"All right, but only because I want to see the look of ecstasy on your face. It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen."

"Nonsense!" she said, but she lay back happily and spread her legs wide.

Ezra pushed her wild hair out of her face and they kissed as he slowly resumed fingering her. He kissed down her body again to her pussy and transported her back to that world of pleasure where her mind clouded over and her voice stuck in her throat. Ezra brought Yumi to another tense and noisy climax before he could hold out no longer.

Lying on her, gripping the edge of the bed, he pushed his mouth on hers, positioned his cock and pushed in. She was tight and moaned loudly with every thrust. But she liked the stretch. She lifted her knees and crossed her heels over his back to thrust back. The bed shook, making a rattling squeak to accompany her girlish squeals and his panting.

He rammed her faster, grunting from effort and pleasure. Yumi's note also changed as she ascended to her peak, making happy moans. At last they climaxed together. Yumi's spasm shook her thighs. She felt the pleasure all over: in her throat, in the small of her back, in her aching nipples and even in the heat of her ear-lobes. Her back arched as Ezra's throbbing cock pumped his seed deep inside her.

They lay panting with intertwined legs and arms, unable to speak but content to be quiet and fulfilled, easing away the tension with gentle caresses. Now Ezra let go of the bed frame and they floated a few inches above the mattress, a physical levitation to reflect their floating spirits. They whispered, laughed and kissed until drowsy sleep claimed them.

Next morning, Ezra woke alone, erect in anticipation of a repeat of the previous night's joys. He called out for Yumi but got no answer. He went in search of her, feeling concerned and a little guilty. Eventually, he found an electronic message on the main shipboard computer. He opened it and read:

Dear Ezra,

Thank you for a lovely time yesterday. I can't explain how much it meant to me.

Sorry I rushed away before you woke but I'm no good at saying goodbye. I hope you'll remember me with fondness, as I will remember you. If you want to see me again, you can contact me at Kyoto mailbox yumitak-28125.

Have a safe trip.

Yumi.

The letter made Ezra feel much better about their brief affair.

He decided to contact Yumi if he survived and, after a shower and breakfast, was still smiling about the previous night's encounter when he checked his clearance with dock control, released the airlock and lit up the manoeuvring rockets. Ezra expertly backed his spaceship away from the space station and turned toward the Outworld hyperspace beacons.