Every Man's Fantasy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're a wonderful lover, darling" she said.

"You're pretty wonderful, yourself."

"No one has ever done that to me before!"

"I'll do it again, if you want; and any time you ask me to. I want to do everything with you - everything I've ever learned about or dreamed about. Anything that will give you pleasure."

"Oh, God! Ezra, I want all that and to please you, too!"

"I know you do. Are you ready for more?"

"Yes, but it's your turn now." There was a little apprehension in her voice but even more eager lust.

He fiddled with his trousers and managed to step out of them despite his hard straining cock. He reached out his hand to find her. She was lying full length on the bed. He got onto the bed beside her and lay on his back.

"You go on top," he said.

"Show me."

He held her by the waist to guide her.

"Climb over and kneel astride me."

She did so and was now sitting on his chest.

"Now shuffle backward."

As she did so, her wet pussy rubbed along the top of his shaft.

"Ooh!" she exclaimed, enjoying the sensation. "Can I touch it?"

"Of course."

She shuffled further back until she was over his legs and then put her fingers lightly on his cock, feeling the head and the shaft.

"You can be firmer than that, Annela. Put your hand around it."

She did so. It was warm and quite stiff but the skin was soft and she could move it up and down the shaft. The shape was odd, a bit like a mushroom with a slit in it at the end of a long stalk.

"Can I touch your balls?"

"Yes, if you are gentle."

They felt odd. The hair on the sack was wiry and the balls inside were heavy, like stones. She wanted to squeeze them to see if they were soft or hard but Ezra called out "Careful, darling" when she took them in her fingers, so she went back to holding his cock.

"Tell me what to do with it."

"I'll show you the motion, but don't do it too much because I won't be able to hold off coming for long."

He put his hand over hers, squeezed it so that she gripped him firmly (much firmer than she thought he would like) and showed her how to wank him. His cock had softened a little in the ten minutes since he had been fingering her and she enjoyed feeling the blood surge back into it and the cock get stiffer and bigger. She liked the idea that she had that much control over Ezra's arousal, even more if she could bring him to orgasm as easily as he said.

He was breathing heavily now, his legs spread a little, his bad arm on his chest. He tried to reach for her pussy but the angle was wrong. He settled for fondling a breast. She was masturbating him slowly and gently but it was working him up and when he was on the plateau, he said: "It's time."

She understood. As she let go of his cock, she bent over and gave it a small kiss on the tip.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes, darling," she said.

"Here, kiss me."

She pushed herself up his body and found his lips. They kissed deeply. She broke off to say "Now" with determination and shuffled backward until she felt his hard cock against her bottom. She raised herself up and levelled her pussy with his pelvis.

"Is this right?"

"Use your hand to guide my cock. Pull it more upright."

She did so and lowered herself bottom first, meeting his cockhead with the top of her vulva. She angled her body a little further upright and sank lower, engulfing the head in her pussy. It slid in much more easily than she expected.

She lowered a little further and his cock was at the entrance to her vagina. She pushed down further and gasped. His cock was now penetrating her. It was tight and painful but also pleasurable and something she wanted very much. She waited a moment. She was soaking wet down there. The problem was the stretch, not the friction. She lowered herself more. Now there was more pleasure than pain. It felt good. Another couple of inches and she was almost there.

"Pull up darling, then back down again."

She raised herself a little and then lowered again, slowly.

"That's right, darling," he said. "That's the motion. Keep that up."

Encouraged, she raised and lowered her pelvis, enveloping more of his cock each time until it was all the way in. She breathed out heavily, thinking "How odd that I like this" because, though there was pain mingled with pleasure, it was a gorgeous sensation.

Now she was fucking him in earnest, riding his cock in long, slow sensual movements, her hands on his chest, her hair falling onto his face like a curtain. His groans every time she came down on his cock were lovely to hear.

He pulled her down for a kiss. Now all her movement had to be with her pelvis. She adapted quickly, liking the position, which gave her full body contact. She liked it just as much when he pushed her up a little so he could suck a tit while she rode him. He sucked one tit hard and when he let it go, she turned her chest to offer him the other to suck.

Ezra was in heaven now. His cock was being massaged by Annela's tight pussy and his mouth was full of tit. Nothing for him could be more erotic. He couldn't last much longer and hoped she was near coming herself.

She was. His cock was sometimes uncomfortable in her vagina and sometimes pleasant but always arousing. Its delicious rubbing built her toward another orgasm. She was almost there. He let go of her tit and lay back, breathing heavily, trying not to come before she did, but her thrusting was irresistible.

The first shocks of her climax approached. She felt the orgasm start in her pussy and spread over her belly up to her throat. Her legs and arms tingled. Just then, Ezra reached up and squeezed a nipple. The effect was electric on her pussy and she came immediately, rolling her eyes back in her head, her thighs juddering. Soon she started thrusting again and squeezed out another orgasm before Ezra could hold out no longer. He grabbed her hair and pulled her head down for a kiss and then, with an animal grunt, he ejaculated up into her, a surging climax dragged out to the end by their last few thrusts together.

She lay on him exhausted, his spent cock softening in her pussy, her head on his chest, holding each other tight as the last embers of their mutual spasms receded.

"You were amazing, darling," he said when he could speak at last.

She raised her head enough to kiss him and then rested it again on his chest. She wanted to lie on him forever and never move.

It was the fulfilment of two days' frustration and a genuine act of love. They didn't think of it as a historic event - possibly the first sex between a man and a woman on Samothea for fifty years - but they knew it was one of the most significant events in either of their lives. It was beautiful to think, as they went to sleep, that they might have just begun to repopulate a dying planet.