Every Man's Fantasy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ezra had not been reflecting long before Annela tapped his arm and, under cover of the darkness that quickly fell on the camp, led him away silently to her hut. She wanted to carry on from last night and soon they were lying on the bed, kissing. She was on top, her shirt unbuttoned to the waist, his good hand fondling a round tit.

She pulled away to take her shirt off and when she leant back down, she guided her tit into his mouth. He licked around the nipple before sucking on the small beautiful mound. She revelled in his touch, in the warmth of his mouth on her flesh and the suction he applied, first to one tit, then to the other.

She sighed when he let her tit go and relaxed, lying full length on him, her hands in his hair.

"Darling, what do Earth women do when they want to please a man?"

"Anything they want. A man gets most of his pleasure from feeling that he's satisfied a woman."

"Really?"

"Really."

"Hmmm. But what if she wants to give him pleasure for his own sake, regardless of her? What can she do?"

"I see what you mean. Then she would suck his cock."

"Is that all?"

"Other than fucking, it's the main thing. We say on Earth that a woman has many erotic zones but a man has only one."

"Men are simpler than women?"

"And how! If you want to please a man, play with his cock."

"Show me."

"Do what you did this morning but with your tongue and lips - no teeth."

He couldn't see her smile as she licked her lips and wriggled her way down his body. She held his hard cock in one hand and began to lick the tip, making the same circular motion as he had on her nipple just now. Then she licked up and down the shaft as Ezra laid back and felt like a king.

So far it was all tongue. She even licked his balls, which he thought was perfect.

"Put your mouth around my cock," he said.

She did so, laying her tongue along the under-side of his cock and sucking her cheeks in a little.

"Now move your head, like you're wanking me."

His voice was gruff and occasionally his breath caught. She was doing a good job for a novice and kept her teeth away. She pulled her head back and flicked her tongue around his cock-head and then engulfed it again in her mouth, taking it a little further in and caressing it with her tongue as she bobbed her head slowly.

There was pleasure for her in the novelty of the action and the feel of his cock but the greatest pleasure was how much she was turning Ezra on, who was stretched out and slowly bucking his pelvis in time with her bobbing. He had involuntarily gripped her arm in his hand and was squeezing tightly. She stopped to gently remove his fingers. He understood and released his grip.

When she began sucking again, she also rubbed the base of his cock with her fingers and gave more suction.

"That's wonderful, darling," Ezra groaned happily.

She made a muffled response, which might have been "Thank you" if her mouth hadn't been filled with hard cock. She bobbed faster and cupped his balls in her hand. He was on the plateau and building to an orgasm. His cock was hot and hard. He had to concentrate to force the words out but he managed to say:

"Darling ... turn around ..."

"Hmm?" she replied.

"... turn around ... lie ... uh ... on me."

She understood. It was the sixty-nine position. She'd done it with Dipti many times.

She stripped off her skirt and straddled his chest, her left knee raised so as not to lean on his bad arm; then she lay on him, offering her pussy to his face and took his cock in her mouth again. Now her tongue was on the sensitive top of his cock as he began to lick gentle patterns on her clitoris and along her slit. She relished this position and began bobbing her head again.

Her pussy was wet and inviting and he did his best but Annela was shorter than him and he could not prop himself up on his elbows very well so it was a strain to hold his mouth on her pussy. After some time, he laid his head back and began to use his finger in her slit, probing with a gentle motion, giving her a delicious sensual ache when he put pressure on her tendons and tight muscles, using his thumb to flick over her clitoris.

As he rose toward his peak, he began to concentrate on her g-spot, rubbing it gently with the flat of his fore-finger, then more vigorously, trying to bring her off in time with his own arousal. It was working. She closed her eyes and began to buck as she surrendered to the ecstatic feeling. She tried to remember to wank him, flicking her tongue on his shaft, then sucking hard on the cock-head.

The tension rose for them both. She could feel his balls tighten in her hand and she felt her own climax start in the small of her back. His cock felt harder and bigger. She knew what was coming. Her mouth was greedy, waiting, inviting his eruption.

Ezra came first. There was a flexing and a pulse and another pulse; then she felt the warm liquid in the back of her throat. She swallowed as she continued wanking, drawing out further pulses of juice into her mouth. She swallowed again.

Moments later, her eyes shut and her back hunched as the convulsion hit her. Ezra kept working on her g-spot and she convulsed again. A small squirt of her own juice sprayed his face. Her bottom shook for a few moments, then she lay still. His cock was still in her warm mouth and it was a minute before she recovered enough to give it a final suck and let it go.

They talked when they had both recovered. Annela refused to believe she had squirted until she felt the dampness on his face and neck, then she was pleased. She had never squirted before.

About thirty minutes later, they were both ready again. Annela climbed on him and, finding his cock good and hard, rode him slowly to another satisfying orgasm.

All was peaceful in the camp as they breathed heavily and held each other tightly, sweat co-mingling on their chests, her long hair strewn about his face and neck. The rain had stopped but none of the night's chill intruded as they lay together and whispered themselves to sleep.

Next morning, Annela slipped out quietly to join the hunting-party at an early breakfast. Ezra got up in time to watch the hunters march out of the camp, their bows at the slope, their spirits high. It made him realise something that had been at the back of his mind since first meeting the Woodlanders.

It was that they were a gentle, shy and fearful tribe. Due to an unpleasant incident some years ago, they no longer traded with the Herders, who were considered aggressive; yet the Woodlanders were not peaceful vegetarians, as one might romantically imagine. They hunted pigeons and ducks with relish and the prospect of killing a swan raised a blood-lust in them. It seemed incongruous until he asked himself, How otherwise were they to survive?

With the camp empty, there was nothing to do except entertain Pepi, which Ezra did conscientiously until it was time to help Lenta cook lunch. They had a carefree afternoon, during which Lenta kept them interested with stories from the Woodlanders' history.

The hunting party reached Duck Lake after a couple of hours fast marching. The lake looked like a slightly crooked finger, the 'finger-tip' pointing up-stream, the 'knuckle' forming a small dam down-stream. They approached the lake from upstream and stopped a good way from the finger-tip.

Sharne scouted ahead and came back to report that most of the ducks and all the geese were at the knuckle end of the lake and the four swans were near the finger-tip. They would therefore split into two teams to hunt the birds, one at each end of the lake. The team near the finger-tip were not to shoot until the team at the knuckle had started their attack. They were to save some ammunition in case the ducks fled from one end of the lake and tried to land at the other. The swans would need a good length of the lake as a runway, so both teams should get a few shots in before they could all take-off.

Sharne led the larger party, taking those who could shoot the furthest, to the knuckle end of the lake: Dagma led the others to the finger-tip.

The women crawled to their posts, keeping silent. trying to remain under the cover of the undergrowth. This was not very easy for someone as bulky as Mirselene, who was in Sharne's party, so she wisely kept to the rear.

As soon as they were ready, Sharne's team shot their arrows in a large volley from a good distance into the unsuspecting ducks, killing some and scattering the others into the air in a festival of avian panic. This was the cue for Dagma's team to shoot at the swans. They quickly re-loaded and loosed more arrows before the big birds began their get-away.

Some of the escaping ducks wheeled around and tried landing at the finger-tip end of the lake. Dagma's party sent a volley at those unlucky birds, while Sharne's party was shooting with pot luck at the swans and any flying target.

Tamar was in Dagma's party. She crawled on her belly almost to the lake's edge and stood to fling stones with her slingshot. She had no hope of bringing down a swan, or even a duck unless she brained it with a direct hit, but she put all her might into her throws and sent three pebbles at the swans before they were out of range.

The Woodlanders' war on the birds of Duck Lake had lasted less then ten minutes and there was jubilation at the result, which was one swan, four geese and eleven ducks killed. As they waded into the shallow lake to collect their prizes and retrieve their spent arrows, the Woodlanders' essential gentleness returned, which Mirselene expressed to the younger members by sincerely hoping that all the birds had been cleanly killed and that none had escaped with an injury to die later in pain.

Their jubilation subsided during the long trek home but the hunters still had a glow of satisfaction when they trooped late afternoon into the camp and laid their kills on the work-benches, ready for plucking, cooking and salting.

At the feast that night, Ezra and the younger Woodlanders tasted swan for the first time. It was horrible: tough, gamey and fishy, it was a stringy meat and probably needed another hour's roasting. The best bits of the swan were the feathers, to be used for pillows and bedding. However, the goose was delicious.

Later, in her hut, Annela and Ezra fucked hard. She was full of spirit from the hunt; he was full of longing from missing her that day. There had been little foreplay, just urgent kissing, his hand in her hair. She loosened his straining cock from his trousers and practically tore her own skirt off, then she speared herself on him and rode and rode until she heard him gasp and felt the strain of her own juddering climax.

While she lay collapsed on him, sweating and exhausted, they heard a high-pitched yelp that turned into a frantic giggle. The night rain had diminished to a drizzling pitter-patter yet it must have been a loud cry to be heard from the next-door hut.

"That's Dipti," Annela said. "She must have goaded Urulla into tormenting her."

They smiled to know that another couple had been energised by today's hunt into passionate sex. It was a nice thought to go to sleep on.

***

The duck-hunt was the exciting highlight of Annela and Ezra's first week together as bedmates, which otherwise was characterised by lashings of sex (every night and morning and sometimes during the day, if they had time to slip off together into the forest), plus lots of work in preparation for the next significant event, which was the trading day with the Mariners.

Every month the Woodlanders met the Mariners to trade forest goods for the fruits of the sea. Through the Mariners, all the produce of Samothea (meat products from the Herders, food from the Farmers, children or cattle from the Cloners) was available for trade - at a price.

Every three months the Woodlander and Mariner chiefs met, to set the prices for the next two trades. Every year, all the Samothean chiefs met, to set the price for the 'Cloner Tokens', the currency the tribes collected to spend at the Cloner City in exchange for impregnating a woman with her cloned daughter or in exchange for cloned horses, cows and sheep. This month it was an ordinary trade.

It was better that Mirselene went only to the chieftains' yearly trades because she found it difficult to keep her temper when she saw how little a basket of Woodlander produce fetched and how expensive the Cloner tokens were.

Seven Woodlander women planned to go to the trading place, leaving the older women and Pepi behind (plus Tamar, Wildchild and Ezra, of course). Annela also wanted to stay behind but Mirselene ruled that it would cause suspicion if fewer Woodlanders than normal turned up. Pepi did not moan about staying because it would be such a long and boring walk. This was a mercy because Pepi could not be trusted to keep the secret of Ezra's existence or where Tamar and Wildchild were hiding from the Herders. All the other women were strongly cautioned to guard their speech, in case they inadvertently let slip one of these secrets.

It was a hard four hours' walk to the trading place laden with baskets. The location was not far from the forest-edge, so the timid Woodlanders could retreat to the cover of the trees if they felt threatened. The Mariners were less intimidated by the Herders, though everyone went unarmed to the trading place.

As the women were due to leave before dawn, Ezra planned to send Annela off with a smile on her face. He woke her early with gentle kisses and a warm hand massaging her bottom. They lay on their sides, face to face. She smiled and pretty soon had pushed him on his back and taken her place on top, her wet snatch filled with his hard cock, her sweet moans echoing off the walls of the hut, muffled to the outside world by the damp mist that hung on the camp like a blanket.

She rode him sensuously but briskly, loving the stretch and the electric buzz as her clitoris rubbed his pubic hair at the bottom of her urgent thrusts. She leaned back to give him more tension. Now his cock rubbed the sweet spot in her vagina and she loved this even more. She came first, her spasm shaking her thighs and bunching her stomach muscles. Shortly afterward, he pulsed his seed up into her with a groan and a bucking pelvis.

She lay down on him to kiss and he held her tight, making her feel warm and loved. She wanted that satisfying moment to last forever but soon had to be up and going.

The women were waved off before dawn by a solicitous Mirselene, who got up unusually early to give the traders a last warning about not gossiping too freely and to tell Annela to stop looking so suspiciously happy. The girl messed up her hair and tried to look serious. Then they were off, silent at first because it was so early but, as the day warmed up, so did the conversation, so the drudgery of a long walk was relieved by silly friendly chatter.

The monthly trade was a communal affair, enjoyed as much for the pleasure of meeting friends as for trade. This meeting was subdued but successful. None of the Mariners seemed to have any news of Herder girls gone missing, even though they had just traded with the Herders. This aided the gossip-starved Woodlanders from revealing secrets they might otherwise have struggled to conceal.

Both tribes brought baskets filled with pre-ordered goods, plus extra goods in their pockets to be traded for special treats once the Cloner Tokens had been purchased.

Annela had some fancy-coloured woven material to trade. Sharne and Dagma had some wooden tools they had made to Ezra's designs (though none were of his own production, in case his alien handiwork were detected). Before she left, Annela had asked Ezra if there was anything she could bring him back. He had requested a piece of obsidian or a shell which would take sharpening so he could use it as a razor. Thus Annela traded her spare cloth for a few scallops, oysters and long straight bivalves.

The traders got back in the early evening and were greeted with hot vegetable soup and baked flat-breads. They didn't bother to unpack their baskets but left them in a storage hut and settled down for the night, exhausted yet fulfilled. This was the first night of those Ezra and Annela had together that they did not make love. She lay on her side beside him and he held her warmly.

Next morning, they tried to fuck doggy-style. After kissing and fingering her, Ezra got Annela to go on all fours. Her long red hair hung over her face as she waited expectantly. He had a glorious view of her perfect legs, slim thighs, hairy bush and inviting pink slit between mouth-watering firm round buttocks as he knelt behind and lined up his cock. She arched her back, emphasising her thin waist and he pushed his stiff cock slowly into her tight damp pussy.

Rear-entry fucking was deeply satisfying for Annela but not perfect for Ezra, who could not balance so well with only one arm to hold onto her hips. He slipped over a couple of times as they fucked. Eventually, they reverted to their usual position with Annela on top. Afterward, they saw they had broken the bed; but it was worth it.

For work that day, the trade-goods were sorted and the perishable items put into long-lasting containers. Pumice, soap-stones and sponges were handed out. Sinews and stomachs were sewn into useful bags or water-containers. Strips of leather were cut to patch clothes or as grips for tool-handles. Necklaces of pretty shells and pebbles were distributed to everyone, including Pepi, who took hers apart so she could play with the coloured beads.

Ezra was delighted with the shells Annela gave him and spent the afternoon sharpening them. He found the oyster shell the best because it was thick enough to take the most sharpening but when he tried to shave using wet clay as a lubricant it was too painful, so he gave up and kept his beard, which most of the women liked anyway.

***

By the end of the second week that Annela and Ezra had been bedmates, life for the Woodlanders had settled into as near normal a routine as was possible with a man in the camp. Everyone got on well, even those who had indulged in envious gossip about the pair. It was never bitter gossip, however, and it stopped immediately Mirselene made her announcement. Now there was good will, smiles and encouragement, especially when Annela kept the tribe updated with details of their love-making.

For Annela, though, life was anything but normal. She had never felt so much joy. She had that full-to-bursting feeling in her chest, as if her heart would explode from happiness. Even vigorous sex twice daily or more could not use up her nervous energy but every sensual touch from Ezra added to her craving for sex. She missed him every moment they were separated.

As she sat weaving outside her hut, her thoughts wandered back to those voluptuous moments in bed that morning, when she had ridden Ezra to a shuddering climax, his mouth, baby-like, sucking at a tit, his cock pulsing warm seed into her eager pussy. She had rested on him afterward, nuzzling the hair on his chest. With a few convulsive thrusts of her pelvis, she milked the final drops of semen from his cock as it slowly softened in her vagina.

A warm glow suffused their bodies. They relaxed and took deep and restful breaths in unison - a sure sign of sexual contentment as a couple.

Annela said: "Rub the small of my back, please."

He did so and she sighed, lying in motionless contentment, like a cat.

"Is that better?"

"Mmmm. Much better."

"Do you get back-pain?"

"Once a month, for a day or two," she said.

"I understand." He rubbed gently in a circular motion, changing direction every so often. "That means, until now, we've only been practising."

She knew he understood how crucial the next few days were - and she smiled to think how full of sex they would be. God she was horny! Luckily (she smiled again), Ezra was just as horny.