Every Man's Fantasy Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Urulla herself prepared for the feast by resurrecting the grass skirt and top that the beautiful Mariner visitors, Kalyndra and Thalassa, made for a previous celebration. She wove new grass stalks into the cloth and laced on fresh flowers. Tamar happened to see her and asked what she was doing. This led to Wildchild, Carlin, Tamar and Pepi making grass skirts as well. It was a surprise that Wildchild took part. She usually dismissed concerns about clothing as female frippery and nonsense.

It was now, however, that Urulla noticed that Wildchild was outgrowing her patchy synthetic trousers and leather jacket, both by growing too tall for them and also because her thighs, bottom and breasts were filling out in a womanly way. Urulla had a talk with her mother, Casti, and the Woodlanders' precious store of clothing was unlocked.

The 'store' was a pile of skirts, dresses and other clothes in a basket in Mirselene's hut. They were taken out and proudly laid on the table for Wildchild to make her choice. She barely glanced at the skirts and dresses as she rummaged through the pile, finding what she wanted at the bottom. From a stack of men's clothes, she chose a pair of faded denim jeans and a thick cotton lumberjack's shirt.

A leather belt, a misshapen woollen jumper for use at night and her knife once more strapped to her thigh completed the outfit. She smiled happily. Her disreputable old clothes were washed and placed in the store, surely never to be claimed by anyone.

* * *

The night before her birthday feast, Urulla had a request for Ezra.

"Tie me up, please?"

"All right."

He laid her on her back tied her ankles to her wrists with long strips of cloth. He used another strip to blindfold her.

He lay on her and they kissed for a good while, until she was wet between the thighs and aching for an intimate touch. Then he began to finger her. She squealed nicely, enjoying the sense of submission.

This was what she wanted to try. Some part of her delighted in being commanded by him and this was the next step in her surrender, being restrained and unable to move.

The blindfold heightened the sensation, concentrating her thoughts on the singular point of joy, where his finger was working magic in her pussy. She came twice, with long rolling orgasms that spread up her spine and over her skin.

Then he pushed her on her front, lying forward with her bum stuck in the air. She was even more helpless than when she was on her back. He knelt behind and roughly sank his shaft into her wet pink gash.

"Oh, God, yes!" she exclaimed, "Yes, yes, yes!"

She only stopped moaning when she came with a yelping cry. He felt the ripples of her orgasms as he drove relentlessly into her, holding her tightly by the hips, finally unloading in a relieving splurge. He collapsed to one side and pulled her down with him, so they were spooning with his cock, gradually going soft, still in her tight slit.

After he untied her, he lay on his back, breathing heavily. Urulla lay on him, legs astride, nibbling at his neck. She lifted her head.

"That was wonderful. I think I may be submissive; which is odd, because Dipti always wants me to dominate her."

Ezra had nothing to say about that.

"Talking of Dipti," she continued, exercising the energy women seem to have after sex, "do you mind if I spend the night here with her after the feast tomorrow?"

"Of course not. It'll give me a rest. It's exhausting loving you."

"Really?" Then the serious-minded girl realised he was joking. "But it's worth it, isn't it?"

"Very much worth it."

After this, they went to sleep.

Next day, Ezra asked Annela if he could sleep with her that night.

"I'd love you to spend the night with me," she answered, "but I warn you, you won't get much sleep. Freya wakes every hour demanding food. Also, no sex. I'm not yet ready for sex."

"That's fine, Darling. I'll help with Freya if I can; and a break from sex would be welcome."

"Really? You've had enough of sex?"

"Enough for the time-being, at least."

"Are you sure it's not just a break from women you want?"

He laughed. Annela's mind-reading skills, usually so accurate, were far off-beam now.

"No. It sounds as odd to me as it does to you but I do think it would be nice to take a break from sex and just enjoy the company of women for their own sake. And I really do want to spend more time with you and Freya."

They were sitting outside her hut. He held Freya on one arm. Annela stood up and put her hand to his forehead.

"Curious. No fever."

She pretended to take his pulse.

"Yes, you're still alive. Are you sure you've not hit your head or something?"

He laughed again.

"I'm fully sane and aware of what I say. ... Sex with women is one kind of joy, but getting to know them is another kind of joy; one that appeals to me now just as much."

Annela smiled up at him and said:

"You're good at saying the right thing, Darling."

Then she gave him a wifely kind of kiss, with just a hint of mistress.

* * *

The feast started early and lasted long. The beautiful girls in grass skirts entertained the audience with their dancing. Pepi, Carlin and Urulla began with the Woodlander's style, to which the others caught on quite quickly. Then Urulla showed them the wiggling style of the Mariners. Wildchild and Tamar demonstrated the country dancing of the Herders, which had wild stamping. The others joined in, forming lines or circles, whooping for joy, throwing their garlanded arms into the air. Soon a line of girls was leaping and spinning, twirling and stamping, as the drummers beat out a frenzied rhythm.

After this, it was a free-for-all. Urulla enticed Ezra to dance with her. He showed the others his steps and ended with Wildchild, who proved herself extremely adept: strong, flexible, with a natural grace and sense of rhythm, she was happy to let him lead. Her curly black hair twirled as he span her around, the flickering fire adding gleams to her brilliant green eyes.

At first, Eloise and Adarna sat out, but Tamar claimed her mother as a partner. Adarna also stood, saying:

"Come on, Darling. We haven't danced in years."

Eloise relented. She first danced with Tamar; then - at the request of the Woodlanders, who wanted to learn the Miner's style of dancing - she and Adarna danced together.

They had a sedate and courtly style, suited to steep mountain-sides and cramped caves. The partners began at arm's length and stepped in together, turning side-on or briefly back-to-back, stepping out again, moving around but keeping eye-contact all the time. Their heavy skirts swished as they twirled, their feet making swirling patterns on the ground.

Dagma, ever bolder now, gave her drum to Sharne and claimed Ezra for herself. She had been practising. He span her around and she barely collided with anyone or trod on his toes.

Things quietened down over dinner and then it was time for presents. Urulla was not expecting anything and was so overcome she was rendered speechless. The knife was such a hit that she carried it around to show everyone. Then she sat and began to test the blade, trimming the hem of her grass skirt and smoothing off a rough corner of the table.

"Well done, Ezra," Mirselene said, attempting sarcasm. "Now we'll find the name 'Urulla' scratched into every bench and door-post;" but she beamed contentedly at the birthday-girl, who, with a self-conscious smile, stopped whittling the table.

Urulla hadn't expected another present and was speechless again a minute later when a mysterious clay pot was brought out. She used her new knife to cut the string tying on the cloth cover and revealed a jar full of golden honey.

Now, as she brought around the rare delicacy, she allowed everyone to dip a finger into the pot, but only once.

The feast ended with more dancing (slower, more suitable for full stomachs) and singing. Urulla and Dipti left before the rain to go to the Honeymoon Lodge and Ezra disappointed his other bedmates by following Annela into her hut when she started to yawn with fatigue.

In the Honeymoon Lodge, Urulla had a treat for Dipti. They kissed and slowly undressed each other. Urulla took charge and kissed down Dipti's neck to her large round tits, giving the dark-brown nipples a good sucking.

Dipti hummed her pleasure and asked for more but Urulla said "Wait." She guided the pregnant Indian girl onto the bed. Kneeling on all fours, with a pillow for comfort, her bottom sticking up, Dipti waited expectantly.

"Darling," Urulla said from behind, gently fondling Dipti's buttocks. "You always complain that I don't spank you hard enough."

"Yes?"

"Well, Ezra made me something to help."

She pulled back her hand and swiped. There was a whooshing sound and then a sharp clap. Dipti jumped and yelped as a wooden paddle landed square on a buttock, making it shake with the impact.

Urulla had under-estimated her own strength. Her next swipes were less painful and more sensual. Pretty soon, Dipti had exactly the level of pain and submission she wanted. She lent down on her folded arms and channelled the burning sensation in her bottom into a heightened state of pleasure and lust, an urgency she communicated to her tormenter by bucking her pelvis and spreading her thighs wider.

Urulla read the signs and knelt down to lick at her girlfriend's sodden pussy. She kept this up until Dipti's excited moans indicated she wanted something else. Urulla pushed a finger into her slit and went to that special place that got Dipti really going.

Urulla was teasing, spreading the effect about her body. As the vocal girl moaned for more, Urulla pushed in a second finger, then a third, the middle finger reaching the spot nicely, the outer two fingers giving a delicious stretch. Dipti's bucking sped up. Her cries were more urgent.

Urulla took the paddle and, keeping her hand in Dipti's twat, swiped the outside of a buttock. Dipti shrieked. She was spanked again and tried to contain her noise but she liked screaming too much. Now her back was arched as far as her distended belly allowed, her hard nipples rubbing on the comfortable pillow. Damp effusion coated Urulla's active fingers as she caressed her lover's g-spot.

Dipti moaned with a different note when Urulla removed her fingers. The sudden emptiness in her sensitised zone was disappointing. The gap was soon filled when Urulla experimented with the handle of the paddle, squeezing it gently between Dipti's engorged labia into her vulnerable snatch.

It felt good at first. It gave an irresistible rub in the right places but it was too stiff. It rubbed too hard.

"Please, no, Darling," Dipti whined. "Your fingers are better. Please?"

Urulla returned to using her fingers, one, then two, then three as before. Then a fourth, her thin hand sawing in and out, the thumb outside.

"Oh, God!" Dipti cried, "God, that's good! More, please!"

Urulla deliberately disappointed her again, to try something new. She stopped finger-fucking Dipti and pressed her thumb into her palm. With a swivelling motion of her extended fingers, she began to infiltrate Dipti's pussy.

Dipti breathed heavily and, when Urulla's hand was in up to the knuckles, began to buck. It was a hard stretch but she was loving it. She wanted more and deeper and pushed back to get better penetration. The paddle came down hard on a buttock again.

"Stay still!" she was ordered.

This was frustrating in itself but the fisting was delicious. Now Urulla's hand was all the way in and she formed it into a fist.

"All right, Darling," she said, "you can move."

Urulla held her arm straight while Dipti used it to fuck herself, bucking with a swivelling motion. Then Urulla took over the movement, plunging harder and twisting her fist to give Dipti a sensuous rub on all sides. It was hard work and she used her left hand to help ram her fist in and out. Tiring, Urulla changed the angle of her arm and thrust a little faster, knowing exactly what to do to give Dipti the pleasure she urgently needed. She was well rewarded when Dipti hunched and shuddered with a powerful orgasm, giving her lungs a good blow-out with an ecstatic scream.

After a rest, she settled Dipti down on her back, legs spread wide, big belly pointing upward. She began fisting her again and this time used her spare hand on Dipti's clitoris. It wasn't long before she was screaming again and enjoying another hard climax.

"Suck my tits, darling, please suck my tits?" Dipti pleaded.

Urulla leant over and latched onto a tit.

"Harder, darling, harder!"

She obliged her friend and sucked as hard as she could, pumping firmly with her fist and rubbing her fingers over the clit. Five minutes of this treatment was too much for the supine girl. Dipti came once more with a satisfying shriek and a nervous shudder that shook her legs but she couldn't cum another time. She begged to stop and closed her legs on Urulla's arm.

Urulla withdrew her fist and let her girlfriend relax, pleased with herself. Now it would be her turn. They turned around and Urulla lowered her bottom to Dipti's face. Dipti licked her thin tight pussy, basting the lips and twiddling her clitoris. This was lovely and Urulla enjoyed it for some time. Then she moved forward, allowing Dipti to use her fingers on her pussy.

Dipti fingered Urulla in the way she loved best: first the clitoris then, when the pale girl was aching for more, with a finger in her twat, the tip turned down to catch just the right spot. Just one finger, dragged over the g-spot again and again, and Urulla was in the zone, fireworks going off in her head, tingling warmth spreading over her body.

Getting close, Urulla stopped moaning to hold her breath. She was squirming and bucking, unable to stay still under Dipti's questing fingers. She released with a gasp. It was a small orgasm, a prelude on the build up to a big birthday orgasm. She began moaning again, louder this time and higher-pitched, egging Dipti on to firmer treatment. Another catch in her breath and another small climax, she was riding the sensation, loving the tension but also wanting more.

Dipti used both hands, keeping Urulla's clitoris aroused and slowing down the finger rubbing in her vagina, wanting the sensation to last. She alternated now with a circular rub on the clitoris that made Urulla cry out for less stimulation and neglect of her vagina, which made Urulla moan loudly, demanding more. So Dipti played with her girlfriend for the rest of the night, allowing her many little climaxes but always stopping short of the big one she craved.

Finally, after hours of teasing, Dipti took pity on the girl and gave her g-spot the treatment it deserved. Urulla came hard, with a small squirt, a frenzied shake in her thighs and a big sigh. Then she came again and again, until she pulled away from Dipti and got her poor over-tensed body a well-deserved rest.

* * *

Annela and Ezra lay down on the bed. He was against the wall; she snuggled against him, with Freya in her arms between them. It was lovely to be held by him again, to feel his strong arms around her, to nuzzle the hair on his chest. She would have liked to talk but Ezra fell asleep immediately.

Despite saying he wanted to help with Freya, he slept right through the night - through a feeding, a change of swaddling clothes, another feeding, a burping, some combined crying and vomiting, another change and yet another feeding. Each time Annela came back to bed, he instinctively held her. It made her feel warm and safe but, however relaxing, she didn't sleep.

She felt the morning approach, not because twilight seeped in through the cracks in the door, but because Ezra's erection prodded her in the back. In the hypnagogic state between dreaming and waking, she imagined herself as merely the conduit of male potency, its stiff symbol behind her, its living product in her arms, sucking at a nipple.

Then she thought better of it. The bee serves the flower, she said to herself, though the flower generously feeds the bee. Woman is the flower: man is merely the tool for her reproduction. A good tool, of course, as bees are good and make good things, like honey; but the flower and its fruit are the point of it all.

Thus satisfied with her biological philosophy, Annela managed to doze off for an hour, suffering the kind of sleep that made her feel even more exhausted than if she hadn't slept at all.

* * *

Woken by cock-crow, and seeing no one else up, Wildchild and the other girls set off into the forest to hunt pigeons. She and Carlin took bows and arrows. Tamar took her sling-shot and Pepi was fortified with seeds which, if she didn't eat them all herself, could be used to lure pigeons down from the canopy as targets for the other girls.

Eloise and Adarna were also up before breakfast. They walked into the forest to talk, taking baskets with to forage as they went.

Casti got up to tend to the chickens. She helped Erin shovel up the ash from the fire.

Now Lenta and Parvinder began on breakfast, grilling fresh eggs and last night's left-overs on the stove.

Though they spent all night making love, and had to walk from the Honeymoon Lodge, yet Dipti and Urulla were the first young couple to arrive at breakfast. Arm in arm and yawning wildly, shawls hanging loosely over rumpled dresses, they sat at a bench by the stove; but Dipti stood up again immediately. Urulla smiled mischievously.

Dipti folded her shawl into a cushion and sat carefully on it. This was better, though she occasionally shuffled uncomfortably.

Sharne and Dagma arrived next. They were quiet and pensive, satisfied after a night of sex somewhat gentler than the other young couple. They began their breakfasts, eating rather than talking.

At last, Annela and Ezra arrived. Dagma offered to take Freya, while Ezra loaded the breakfast plates. When Freya was new, Annela might have jealously refused to hand her over to even a careful friend. Now she happily pressed her onto anyone kind enough to nurse her for an hour or so.

Freya had enjoyed her second meal of the morning and, lying flat on Dagma's lap, slept happily, gurgling with milk-gorged contentment.

Seeing the three loved-up couples properly supplied with nourishment, Lenta and Parvinder left them alone and returned to Lenta's hut to work together with the two-man loom.

The three couples sat in comfortable silence, enjoying the first warmth of the day. The kindly rays of a rejuvenated sun slowly evaporated the mist left by the cold night.

Annela ate as much as she could and pushed away her half-finished plate. She didn't let Ezra finish his plate either but, wanting more heat, climbed onto his lap, rested her head against his shoulder and shut her eyes.

He put down his plate, held her with one arm around her waist and gently stroked her red-gold hair until she fell asleep.

None of the forest noises disturbed her. The birds chattering in the trees were too far away. The babbling stream behind the huts, the wind swishing the branches and the regular clunk and whoosh of the loom were all soothing rather than jarring. At last, Annela was getting the restful sleep she so craved.

Now it was time for Mirselene to join them. A habitual late-riser, she descended from her hut, yawning and stretching. About to speak, she registered the mood of restful contemplation and made no more disturbance than was necessary to pile her breakfast plate high and chew her food appreciatively.

* * *

Eloise and Adarna talked as they filled their baskets with mushrooms, berries, nuts and seeds. It was a successful forage. The conversation was not so successful.

"Don't you like it here, Darling?" Adarna asked Eloise.

"It's too hot and humid. I feel sticky the whole time."

"But we will acclimatize."

"Maybe, but I miss the mountains, the snow and ice. ... Can you hear that?"