Every Man's Fantasy Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the forefinger of her other hand, she collected the cum dripping down Kalyndra's lovely face, and wiped it up toward her mouth. Kalyndra opened up as Ash fed her the juice. She sucked Ash's finger to lick it clean.

"Solanj likes doing this to me," Ash said, squeezing a nipple.

Kalyndra looked up at Ash, her big black eyes smoky with lust and a longing to obey. Ash twisted the nipple hard and felt the jolt as Kalyndra bucked against her other hand. Kalyndra's eyes went up into her head. She popped her tongue out of the corner of her mouth.

Ezra came back now. He took over the task of fingering Kalyndra, stuffing his middle finger into her slit and twiddled her clitoris with his thumb.

"Thanks, Ash," he said. "What can we do for you?"

"Yael wants to go swimming tomorrow. Kelly said there's a water park near Ocean City. We can get there by hovertrain. It's got hot pools, a spa, water slides and a diving pool. I forget what else. But it's indoors and heated and everything. I want Kalyndra to give me a swimming lesson."

Ezra gradually worked Kalyndra's pussy harder, flicking over her g-spot and pressing on the clitoris. She went further into her submissive state, unconscious of most things around her. Her brain became a pink cloud. The blood roared in her ears.

Ash enjoyed watching the girl squirm and buck, her knees spread wide, her back arched.

"It's a good idea," he said, "but you don't need Kalyndra today, do you?"

"We do. Danielle told us we need swimming costumes. I said: 'Do you mean like fancy dress?' but she said there are special clothes to wear to go swimming because it's not the custom here to swim naked, like at home.

"She offered to order us some costumes on the Shopping Web, but we want to try them on, so Yael called Kelly and she's going to meet us at the mall to help us choose. We want Kalyndra to come with us."

"Kalyndra will enjoy that. Give her half-an-hour."

There was an involuntary moan from Kalyndra, who was panting with lust, close to the tipping point.

"Make it an hour," Ezra said, his cock big and stiff again.

"Lucky girl!" Ash said, kissing Kalyndra on the forehead. She gave the girl's nipple another cruel hard tweak. Kalyndra gave a cry but remembered her order not to speak. She breathed out heavily.

As Ash skipped off happily, Ezra shoved his cock into his submissive bedmate, who bucked irresistibly.

He put his mouth to the same nipple that Ash tortured and made a strong suction. Kalyndra arched, delighting in the sensual pain. Now he rammed her hard, sucking on the beautiful tit, squeezing her waist tightly.

Kalyndra soon erupted with a pulsating orgasm, straining on her bonds, her head back, eyes shut tightly.

Ezra fucked her until he was exhausted. She came again and again, squirming, arching and finally ejaculating with torrid joy, her legs shaking and muscles straining, her juices dripping down her buttocks onto the bed.

He collapsed and lay heavily on her, squashing her into the mattress. They panted together, breath synchronised, satisfaction achieved in a shared afterglow. As so often in their sessions, Kalyndra reached a sexual plateau, feeling spent but serene, eager to take his weight and feel his love.

******

After showering together, Ezra sent Kalyndra off to join Annela, Ash, Yael, Freya and Tahnee on their shopping expedition.

He checked on Solanj. She was lying on the couch, taking a nap after giving Ciashara a good feed. When he kissed her forehead, she stirred a little and said 'Mmm!" He laid a light woollen blanket gently over her shoulders, covering his daughter. Full of milk, Ciashara gurgled as she slept on her mother's naked breast.

With no other duties, Ezra was free to catch up on his work. He sent a message to Tatiana, asking for an update on the prospecting trip. He discussed a project with a mining company, and a different project with a manufacturing company. He told only Danielle about these projects, not wanting to raise hopes or give away commercial information. These were the schemes that Yael tried to guess.

There was another project he kept so silent about that Yael did not even suspect it existed. It was the last call he made that afternoon and it was a long one.

Ezra spoke to Doctor Cassie Leighton in the medical centre at the Institute for Science. She passed him on to two other doctors and a medical engineer who was his liaison to a healthcare technology company.

The news was good in part. Ezra's requirements were viable. But there was bad news. His project was taking longer than they hoped and would cost more than they planned. It was frustrating but Ezra vowed to somehow meet the extra cost.

******

Kelly was at the mall with some girlfriends when the women from Samothea arrived. Yael skipped up to kiss her and hug all her friends.

The women from Samothea often shopped on their own, but if they were shopping for something they did not know much about, then they found the vast array of choices available bewildering. For women who had never bought underwear, toothpaste or make-up, to see shops full of fifty different varieties was disconcerting. When Kalyndra and Ash first went shopping on their own, they came back with nothing at all, having found it too difficult to choose between dozens of products that all looked the same but were all slightly different. When they found a preferred brand, they stuck rigidly to it and never changed.

It was a relief to have someone from Celetaris there to guide them in the matter of swimsuits.

Kelly and her friends took them to a lively fashion store, with gyrating animatronic display models, loud music and thousands of items stored on racks that curved into the storehouse below, revolving at the touch of a button to replenish a seemingly endless stock.

If an item of clothing was not on the racks, then a customer could order it to be produced from semi-finished blanks that needed only to be trimmed, fitted with buttons, zips, belts, straps or clasps, and dyed by machines in the robot factory downstairs.

This was something interesting for the women from Samothea to learn, so Kelly had Ash take off her coat and jumper and stand in front of a full-length holographic display. With a wave of her hand or a voice command, clothes were projected onto Ash's image in place of her existing outfit. The image turned as she turned, lifting its arms or swishing its skirt as Ash performed the actions. The display showed the customer precisely what the finished garment would look like on her.

The order could then be confirmed, a credit stick swiped, and the item finished while the customer continued shopping or went for lunch. The clothes would be delivered to the collection point in half-an-hour or so, still warm and slightly damp, with a gelatine coating that gently dissolved in the air as the freshly-dyed cloth dried.

Although Ash was ready to strip down to her knickers, Kelly said:

"We don't use the display designer for swimsuits or lingerie. Come on, we'll help you choose swimsuits from the racks and try them on in the ladies' changing rooms."

The changing rooms had a line of cubicles on one side and mirrors on the other.

Kalyndra was first out. She wore a white bikini with a strapless top. It was the nearest swimsuit she could find to being naked, which was how she swam at home. She looked gorgeous. Athletic with a deep tan, her elegant shoulders were the same width as her hips, with the deep dip of her waist between. It was her curves that made her so sexy, from her big round tits to her long long legs. But Kelly's friends giggled when they saw her hairy armpits and her pubic hair pushing out around the bikini bottom.

Shushing her friends, Kelly explained to Kalyndra what was wrong, adopting the usual way of persuading a woman from Samothea.

"It's not the custom here for a woman to show her pubic hair or her underarm hair."

"A woman's body-hair is beautiful," Kalyndra said.

"I know, but it's our custom. When I first met Yael, I helped her get a laser depilatory treatment. If you don't want that, how about buying the kind of streamlined swimsuits that really keen swimmers wear?"

This was a good idea because Kalyndra was an excellent swimmer who spent much of her life at home in the ocean, for work and for pleasure. Kelly pulled some tight shorts and a top like a cut-off tee shirt from the rack of sportswear. They were dark-blue with grey drag-reducing material in the lines of flow over the shoulders, under the armpits and along the hips and inner thighs. These lines emphasised Kalyndra's curves. She looked even more gorgeous for baring only her muscle-curved midriff.

Annela found a stretchy blue one-piece swimsuit that expanded to fit her pregnant belly. It had a short skirt she liked. Freya and Tahnee were kitted out with one-piece swimsuits, air-filled arm-bands and snug flotation rings, decorated with sea-horses and dolphins.

Ash found a sexy purple bikini, so now they were waiting for Yael, who struggled to decide on the best colour bikini. White, blue, pink, yellow, red, and black; stripes, dots, and plain: she liked them all.

Her problem was solved when she spied a bikini in vibrant rainbow stripes with a cute little jacket and short skirt, so thin that they were almost see-through. There was a towel, wedge-shaped sandals, a wide-brimmed hat and even a small parasol, all in the same bright pattern. She bought the whole ensemble.

******

Next day, Kelly and the women of Samothea took the maglev hovertrain to the Ocean City water park and spa.

There was as much exciting anticipation about this trip as any other visit the group had made. The buzz of conversation only subdued when they passed the astroport and their carriage seamlessly detached from the rest of the hovertrain, which headed to the city centre. Their carriage skirted the suburbs of Ocean City, heading into the hills to the east, where a great river wound through granite escarpments on its way to the Central Ocean.

The water park hove into sight beyond a cliff, hushing the questions of Freya and Tahnee about how big the water slides were, how warm the water was and how much fun they would have.

A canal had been carved from the river upstream, tapping some of its flow to the water park, which sat in a valley under five large over-lapping mushroom domes. Steam rose from the upper-most dome, condensed in the freezing air and dripped as wet mist over the lower domes, obscuring the view inside.

The train deposited them at the entrance on the lowest level. Kalyndra carried the picnic hamper. Ash, Yael and Kelly carted the towels and swimsuits in their backpacks. Annela had Ezra's credit stick.

It was warm inside. The changing rooms were dead ahead. They put on their swimming costumes. Carrying their towels and the hamper, with Yael in her full beach ensemble, including parasol, they met by the lifts to the upper levels to get their bearings.

The canal fed fresh water into a pool under the top dome, where it was irradiated and brought almost to boiling-point. Steam escaped to the outside or floated under the top dome in a cloud. Hot water was fed to the spa on level three, cut deeply into one side of the granite escarpment. Here there was a series of pools of different temperatures, from 30 Celsius to 50 Celsius, with water infused with salts, oils and perfumes. There were Jacuzzis, saunas and steam rooms, massage tables and a solarium with soft natural grass, lighted by powerful lamps.

Annela did not need to know any more.

"I'll take the hamper," she said. "If you want some food, I'll be in the spa."

The water slides began on level four, below the boiling pool. There were a dozen plastic tubes in many bright colours with running water inside. They curled around in wider or narrower spirals, emptying their screaming human contents into a large frothy pool on level two.

Feet first, head first, on their fronts or backs, people went down the tubes on mats or just as they were. Mad boys found they could get the greatest speed by lying on their backs and arching their bodies, so only their heels and the tops of their heads were in contact with the tube. They shot out from the slides with such momentum that they could touch the bottom of the pool, though it was 12 feet deep.

The longest slide was an open one, a wide chute with bumps. Here mats were required, and people raced down the chute in lanes. Another open chute was restricted to one person at a time because, though it looked straight, it contained devious curves that threw the traveller from side-to-side. Here girls screamed their loudest, when they thought they would be tipped over the edge.

In the middle level was a shallow swimming pool for children, a paddling pool for toddlers and a pool with a wave-maker for body-surfers. On one side, a waveguide channelled the water into a passage that gradually narrowed, building the wave ever higher, until it hit the curved wall and splashed back over the heads of the bobbing swimmers.

This became the favourite of Freya and Tahnee. The other pools were too tame for them, even though they had to wear their floating armbands and rings, and water occasionally went up their noses.

But the girls started with the slides, going down the tubes in the laps of Kelly and Yael or sharing a mat, screaming with joy at the speed and the final splash.

Kalyndra and Ash went to the main swimming pool on the ground floor, where the water was cooler and there were lanes for serious swimmers and keep-fit fanatics. Here Kalyndra gave Ash a swimming lesson, holding her up by the waist, making her kick or do the strokes, giving her the confidence to keep her head in the water and not flail around trying to breathe.

Pretty soon Ash got the hang of it and could be left to try swimming without help, though Kalyndra stayed nearby in case she got in trouble. Ash swam until she was sure she would be safe in the deeper pools. She went to have fun on the water slides.

Kalyndra stayed in the main pool to swim lengths and have a real workout.

In the spa, Annela wallowed in a radium bath, relaxed and warm, her eyes shut, leaning back against the side. Water bubbled around her and sweet perfume filled the heady damp air. Steam condensed on the windows and dripped down the panes.

A slow procession of people moved through the pools and on to the steam rooms, making friendly conversation with Annela as they sat in the pool that she claimed for her own.

After some time, Yael skipped up to ask how she was.

"Blissful," Annela said. "The hottest pool was too hot, but this one's just right. I'm the same temperature inside as out."

"It's like the boiling mud-pit mum and Adarna showed Wildchild, Carlin and me when we trekked to the White Mountains, except this bath smells of rose petals and the mud-pit smelled of rotten eggs."

Satisfied Annela was happy and not bored, Yael went back to the water slides. On the way, she glimpsed a girl wearing the same rainbow bikini as her, though she lost sight of her in a group of people going the other way.

Yael saw the same girl from a distance a bit later on, at a different level of the park; and once more in the frothing pool into which the water-slides emptied, just as she and Tahnee emerged from a tube. The girl was gone by the time they surfaced.

Finally, on her way between pools, Yael saw the rainbow bikini girl walking toward her.

She was very beautiful, with a thin face, olive skin, black eyes, wavy dark-brown hair and radiant animated features. Shorter than Yael but more curved, she had rounded thighs, lovely tits, and a sexy wiggle as she skipped along with her friends. Like Yael, she bought the whole ensemble of towel, parasol, robe, skirt and sandals.

"Snap!" Yael said as they passed.

The girl turned around.

"Are you speaking to me?" she asked.

"Yes. I said 'snap' because we've got the same bikinis."

"So we have. It suits you perfectly."

"Thanks, though I think it fits you even better."

"Angie!"

A girl from her group noticed her missing and called to hurry her along.

"Sorry, got to go," Angie said with a friendly smile. "Maybe we'll bump into each other again and exchange more compliments."

******

A group of keen swimmers, teenage girls and boys, noticed Kalyndra swimming lengths. They admired her style and were impressed with her speed, so when she pulled herself out for a rest, one of the girls came and spoke to her.

"You're very good. Who do you swim for?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean what club are you in?"

"I'm not in a club, but I work in the water at home so I swim a lot."

When Kalyndra explained her odd answer, she quickly made friends with the swimming club. Like most people on Celetaris, they were keen to meet visitors to their planet and make them welcome. As usual, the boys of Celetaris were shy around the beautiful woman from Samothea, but all shyness vanished when one of the girls suggested they had a race, to show what they could do.

Kalyndra was keen. She swam as fast as she could, keeping up with most of the girls and some of the boys over a one-length sprint; but she could not do a tumble turn so she lost ground over a longer distance. Here was a skill she wanted to learn.

Happy to teach her, they lined up to demonstrate one-by-one, while Kalyndra held her breath and sat underwater to watch them swim up to the wall, draw in their chins, bring their knees to their chests, roll and twist, then kick off the wall.

After some practise, Kalyndra was turning, twisting and kicking off herself, as if she had been doing it for years.

******

When they had gone down enough slides and screamed for joy as they were rocked and splashed in the wave pool, Freya and Tahnee were hungry. Yael and Kelly took them to see Annela, while Ash went to fetch Kalyndra.

On the way to the spa, Yael and Kelly passed the solarium, where sunbathers lay on the soft grass under powerful white lights. The rainbow bikini girl was there with her friends, sunning themselves on their towels.

"See that girl," Yael said to Kelly.

"In the same outfit as you?"

"Yes. She's very beautiful, isn't she?"

"She's gorgeous."

"Her name's Angie."

"Yes. I know her. She went to my school a few years before me. She was Ed's girlfriend."

"She's that Angie? She tried to slap Hazel but Wildchild stopped her. Then Ed and Rod helped her re-take her summer exams."

"That's her."

"She seems nice. She was friendly to me."

"Everyone in the galaxy is friendly to you, Yael."

"I suppose so."

With everyone assembled, Annela got out of the bath and found a good spot to spread a blanket. They sat in a circle and Annela gave out sandwiches, pies and fruit. She made Freya and Tahnee stay afterward, to let their lunches go down.

When the girls could be restrained no longer, they ran off to cram in as much fun as they could in the remaining time before having to change and go home.

Annela climbed back into the radium bath. Ash and Kalyndra took the girls to the wave pool. Yael wanted to go to the main swimming pool and Kelly agreed to go with her.

After a good swim in the cooler water, Yael had another mission. They were on the ground floor, the same level as the changing rooms. A group of lads just left the pool and made their way to the showers. They were good-looking boys, with athletic swimmers' bodies and a healthy exercise glow.

Yael jumped out of the pool and followed them.

"Where are you going?" Kelly called after her.

"To the men's changing room."

"Why?"

"To see them naked. Come on."

"What?"

"Aren't you interested? Men's bodies are fascinating."

"If I was that interested, I'd look it up in a book."

"But real bodies are better."

"They'll kick you out."

"Kick me out, just for looking? Why?"

123456...9