Every Man's Fantasy Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Annela," Solanj went on with her orders, "you're with Ezra, but I need to talk to him first. Give us fifteen minutes."

Annela nodded. She went to prepare Ezra's bedroom and get ready for bed.

Until now, all Ezra's bedmates had taken fair turns to sleep with him. For Kalyndra's turn, he tied her up and fucked her all night. Ash was just as submissive and just as demanding.

He got a rest from sex with Solanj, though no more sleep, because she woke every hour or so to feed Ciashara, who cried for food or attention. Ezra slept with Solanj out of love for her and from a sense of duty that he should not leave her to care for Ciashara alone. He also knew that the women of Samothea needed a warm body to cuddle for a proper refreshing sleep, even if it meant he got little sleep himself.

As for Annela, her sex-drive from the rejuvenation therapy had abated as the cocktail of hormones and nanobots left her system, having done their work to counteract the premature chromosomal aging caused by cloning. Even her sexual heat from elevated levels of oestrogen and progesterone in her eighth month of pregnancy, which previously made her extra-horny, had waned in the last week or so. Like Solanj, Annela wanted only to cuddle.

Ezra would hold her closely until she was as relaxed as much as a kicking baby and a squashed bladder allowed. Sometimes she would sleep all night, except when Freya and Tahnee joined them because the girls were apt to wriggle and squirm.

Left alone with Solanj, Ezra asked:

"Why are you ordering us all around and deciding my bedmate for me?"

"You're exhausted. I've seen it for weeks but maybe I got used to it. But Mirselene noticed this morning; and if she can see it, then it must be serious."

"I've a lot to do."

"You've got too much to do. I'd like you to go home, to be with your bedmates and children, to relax and let them care for you."

"Not yet."

"When?"

"When Annela's ready to go home."

"When will that be?"

"When the medical centre says her DNA has rebuilt its defence against the x-rays."

"It's taking too long. You have other bedmates and other children."

"I miss them every day. When I tell them how much I miss them, they say they're strong women who're used to having to wait or do without."

"It's true. I've told you so myself, but now I think it's been long enough. I want you to go home."

"It's not just Annela. I've got so many things to do here. I need to contact the mining consortium on Earth and speak to Tatiana wherever she is. I need to follow the progress of the laminate production and the rejuvenation pod. But my biggest worry is the future of Samothea. I need to know what Roger learned from Mayor Grandley on New Exeter, what help Eva can get from the Women's Business Initiative, and the details of the contract Andrew Claydon is negotiating with Outworld Ventures."

"Why do you need to be here to learn those things if the comms system is working again?"

"Because I may need to make quick decisions and contact people on Earth."

Solanj went quiet to think through his explanation.

Ezra asked: "Why are you trying to send me home to Samothea right now? What's your devious plan? Does it involve more outrageous behaviour?"

Solanj laughed.

"I wish I did have some outrageous behaviour planned. It'd be fun. But I want you back on Samothea for your own sake. I want you to stop wearing yourself out here when you could be at home getting the women of Samothea pregnant and loving your daughters. Do you agree?"

"Yes, Madam Cowgirl."

"Annela," Solanj said. "Did you hear all this?"

"Most of it, Madam," Annela said from the doorway.

"Don't you 'Madam' me. I want to know you think I'm right."

"I think you're right, Solanj."

"Good. You're to sleep with Ezra tonight and every night until he's properly rested. Keep him warm and make sure he gets at least ten hours' sleep."

"Yes, Solanj."

"He'll need it. I prophesy a big argument coming, when Roger, Andrew and Eva are back."

5 Surprise on Argus

Tatiana guided Sunrise into the commercial dock of Argus Space Station, where its hold full of minerals collected from the asteroid belt around the hot blue star could be unloaded. After ordering hydrogen fuel and provisions for the return journey, the three women passed through hygiene and customs. They checked into a hotel to bathe, relax and change into girl clothes ("Because we are the voomans," Tatiana said).

After pampering, Tatiana said:

"Now we go the clothes shopping."

"We have the dresses you bought us when we came here in the summer," Wildchild said. "We don't need more clothes."

"You need new clothes for celebration after successful mission," Tatiana insisted. "For the men to make happy is the drink. For the voomens, is the clothes."

Tatiana accepted no refusing, and as Hazel enjoyed shopping, Wildchild obediently followed.

In the shop, Hazel said to Wildchild: "Choose something for me and I'll choose something for you."

That was a challenge Wildchild enjoyed, teasing her girlfriend by choosing something inappropriate. She found a revealing crop-top, not much more than a black bra with pink lacy edges, and a tight red mini-skirt. With fishnet stockings and red high heels, Hazel came out of the changing room looking slutty and gorgeous, showing off her long legs, curves and delicious tits.

"No, no, no, no!" Tatiana objected while Wildchild laughed. "Less reveal: more sexy. You look like shlyukha. Change, change!"

Laughing, Hazel and Wildchild picked some replacements and went back into the changing room. When Hazel emerged, she had on a short-sleeved white silk blouse, tailored to be tight around her waist and stop above her skirt, leaving a line of well-toned midriff. The skirt was tight and short. Grey patterned, it covered her thighs and gave her a 'sexy secretary at the Christmas party' look.

She kept on the stockings, but they looked tame in flat black shoes. Hazel showed the same gorgeous curves but was even more desirable because more (though not much more) was left to the imagination. She did a twirl and smiled happily.

Hazel's choice of a dress for Wildchild was so ridiculous that she feared the girl would refuse to wear it. But Wildchild never refused a challenge set by her girlfriend. It was an ankle-length shoulderless evening gown, deep mauve and slinky. It was not Wildchild in the least, until she put it on and a smile lit up her face. Her electric green eyes glinted with joy when she saw Hazel's look of love and desire.

One sexily underdressed girl and one absurdly over-dressed girl followed a sighing Tatiana to the merchant hall, to surprise Viktor at his trading booth.

It was they who were surprised. There was a familiar-looking man in Viktor's booth, dressed in the same ostentatious splendour as Viktor, with a green velvet suit, fancy black lace shirt, flamboyant collars and cuffs; but he was a thin, hairy, dark man with sunken cheeks. Unlike Viktor, whose puffy cheeks remained smooth and pink, this man's five-o'clock shadow arrived promptly at half-past-two.

The man sprang to his feet when he saw them arrive, exclaiming:

"My dear, dear friends! You honour me with a visit when I'm unprepared. I didn't expect you for days."

"Is it really you?" Wildchild asked.

"It's less than half of him," Hazel said. "Where's the rest of you, Viktor?"

"Is holo-projection," Tatiana insisted. "Viktor trick us. He hide himself somewhere. Look!"

She put out her hand, expecting it to pass through the 3d image of a man but she met flesh, though not as much flesh as she expected, and a lot more solid.

"Viktorobmanshchik!" she protested.

"It's really me, sweet Tatiana, but I'm not what I once was. Come to lunch and I'll explain."

Viktor called his Chinese girlfriends and gave up his booth to an assistant, so he could escort his guests to a restaurant.

Hui-Yin and Jia-Li arrived after them, burdened with shopping. Over lunch, Victor explained about the fat suit and his rejuvenation treatment; about how he injected himself with nanobots to eat his excess weight.

"I was fat once," Viktor explained, "but my tormenters" (Hui-Yin smiled indulgently while Jia-Li pouted) "persuaded me to take the treatment. I wore the fat-suit because I have an image to uphold of an important merchant. But, again, my two consciences determined that I should finally be exposed to the world as I really am.

"Now that I've emerged from my fat-suit, like the proverbial butterfly from her cocoon, I need twice the dose of nanobots or must do twice the exercise to stay this way; which is unfortunate because I hate exercise."

Hazel and Wildchild laughed at Viktor's upside-down logic. He talked as if health and fitness were a calamitous punishment for pleasing others, rather than a reward for not over-pleasing himself.

They were more impressed by the power Jia-Li and Hui-Yin held over him, though even the slimmed-down man dominated them in size. They really were his consciences. Jia-Li distracted him while Hui-Yin picked the bacon bits from his plate and hid them in her napkin, leaving him only a miserable salad. When he ordered a chocolate pudding, looking defiantly at the girls, they sent it back and asked for a bowl of nuts.

It was a contest, a power-play, and the plutocrat, aged 50 and at the height of his power and wealth, was losing to a pair of slight Chinese girls only half his age, who took the trouble to nag and tease him.

"I don't know why I need the nanobots if I have to eat grass anyway," he complained.

"Don't you want to live long and be healthy?" Jia-Li said.

"Not if I can't have bacon or chocolate," he mumbled under his breath.

Contemptuous of his moaning, Hui-Yin plonked the bowl of nuts on his placemat.

"My friends," Viktor said brightly, changing the subject as he pushed the nuts away, "won't you tell us about the asteroid belt and the hot blue star?"

"The girls, they make the discoveries," Tatiana said.

"I'm not surprised. Their brilliance is as limitless as their beauty," Viktor enthused.

"Don't listen to him," Hui-Yin said. "He has flattery-mania."

"It's a disease," Jia-Li agreed. "Unless he calls me a 'transcendent goddess' every morning, I know I'm such an awful mess that I shouldn't go out."

"You wound me, my partners. I'm the sincerest man alive and I never flatter anyone."

The girls scoffed.

"Besides, Jia-Li is a transcendent goddess," Viktor said, plaintively.

"We think so, too," Hazel said. "And we think we know how the asteroid belt was formed."

She told Viktor about the brown dwarf companion star and the catastrophic destruction of the planet due to periodic bombardment. There was a source of minerals to be mined, including some rarities, but no great wealth. Too much matter had already been knocked out of the belt by the comets.

"I see. I still have the data from the detectors. There might be good news. What do you say, Sam?"

"I don't know what kind of radiation you were detecting, Viktor."

"Hazard a guess."

"X-rays."

"Quite so. Do you think it's good news?"

"We analysed gases that light pressure had driven into the pumice. We know the hot blue star is getting hotter and more active, but the gradation of gases suggests the radiation varies in intensity and range. I guess this variation applies to the x-rays as well, so it's not a pure source."

"Your results disappoint me, Sam, but you girls none the less amaze me with your skill and understanding."

"Beware: flattery," Hui-Yin warned.

"It's not empty flattery," Viktor insisted. "Sam has correctly divined that I'm looking for a large natural and pure source of x-rays. How did you know?"

"Because you bought an interest in the Samothea Company, although the planet Samothea has nothing of obvious commercial interest. It has mineral wealth but the minerals are hard to extract without technology, which will not work easily on Samothea. It has no large population to sell manufactured goods to. It does no manufacturing itself and electronic robots will work on the surface only at the poles, not in the temperate zones except under protective cover.

"The only thing Samothea has that no other settled planet has (because no one would deliberately colonise such a place) is a pure and abundant source of natural x-rays."

"Perfectly true, Sam," Viktor said. "The star Sothis is being eaten from the inside by a black hole, emitting x-rays as it guzzles the mass of hydrogen."

"But what commercial use can the x-rays have?" Hazel asked. "They're only a nuisance, sterilising male mammals and preventing advanced technology from working without expensive shielding."

"Is trick," said Tatiana, who had a simple explanation for everything Viktor did. "He pretends x-rays are value and sells - what you call it? - 'snake oil'. Then his rivals all lose money wanting to invest."

Viktor laughed.

"I see what the wise Tatiana says: 'the mystical curative properties of x-rays: a dose every day will cure scurvy and rickets!'"

"If it's not snake oil," Wildchild asked, "then what is your interest in Samothea?"

"It's a puzzle, isn't it?" Viktor said and would say nothing more on the matter. Instead he got up and said:

"Tatiana Filipovna, I'll go with you to stake the prospecting claims and collect my radiation detectors. Tonight, I'll take you all dancing. There's a ball at the Radcliffe Hotel."

"Ladies," he said to his Chinese partners, "please look after my friends."

"We will," said Jia-Li. "We'll take them shopping."

"You've just been shopping!" Viktor protested.

"That was shopping for things. This is social shopping. It's different."

Shaking his head in bewilderment, Viktor handed over a fresh credit stick and offered his arm to Tatiana to escort her from the restaurant. Hazel and Wildchild followed the Chinese girls.

"Come on," Jia-Li insisted. "The ball's at eight o'clock and it's already gone one o'clock. We don't have much time to prepare."

******

"Before we go shopping again," Wildchild said, "can we get some exercise? We've been cooped up inside a konservnaya banka for two weeks."

"Let's hit the gym," Hui-Yin said with enthusiasm.

With a short trip to drop off their shopping bags and collect their gear, the Chinese girls took their friends to a health and fitness centre nestled among posh hotels and exclusive shops. It was a gym that catered for people who did not need a gym, so slim and fit were the beautifully made-up women and the athletic men inside.

Hazel and Wildchild hoped they could exercise naked, as they would have at home, but that was impossible in the mixed-sex facility. Nor did their friends permit them to wear only underwear. Instead, Jia-Li took them to a shop in the foyer, where she pressed them to wear the same skin-tight leotards and leggings that she and Hui-Yin wore.

Because Wildchild resisted, they compromised on cycling shorts and tops, which the girls rolled up to get some air over their midriffs.

In the gym, Hui-Yin and Jia-Li exercised in a very different style from Hazel and Wildchild. They pedalled sedately, rowed effortlessly and jogged so smoothly that they could keep up animated conversations with friends on their communicators. They neither perspired nor even glowed.

Talking in signs, Wildchild asked Hazel how their friends kept so beautifully slim.

"Sex," suggested Hazel.

"Or shopping," Wildchild said, thinking that the girls burned far more calories in pursuit of a bargain than they burned at the gym.

By contrast, Hazel and Wildchild exercised like demons, raising good sweats on all the equipment they tried, pushing themselves as much as they could, getting out of breath and panting hard.

After an hour, the four girls took to the mats for their cool-down stretches. Hazel and Wildchild pushed and pulled each other to the limit of their flexibility, while the naturally supple Chinese girls assumed some poses that were more relaxation than anything else.

This was when some of the blokes in the gym approached. Hui-Yin and Jia-Li were used to the attention of randy men and were well-practised at fending them off. They wore wedding rings and acted like a couple.

The girls from Samothea were also a couple but not so used to such direct male interest. Naively grateful, they smiled back at the men and would have agreed to go for coffee after their workout if Hui-Yin had not interrupted saying:

"We can't, we won't have time. Besides, your boyfriends wouldn't approve."

That sent the men away.

"I'm sure Ed wouldn't have minded," Hazel said. "They were just being friendly."

"It was only coffee," Wildchild added.

"Nothing's only coffee," Jia-Li said.

"Oh!"

"And there are many ways of being friendly," Hui-Yin added. "You're used to the tame and respectful men of Celetaris, but things are different here on Argus, and even more different on Earth."

Now the girls remembered the warnings about men given them by Danielle, Roger and Ezra. So at the ball that night, shimmering in silk chiffon gowns, under the candles of giant glittering chandeliers, the girls earnestly told all the men who invited them to the dance floor, that they were glad to dance for the pleasure of dancing but they already had boyfriends. Most of the men were happy with the company of beautiful and lively girls with a good sense of rhythm, but some turned away, and others persisted none the less. The more persistent men were shooed off by Tatiana, who took motherly control in her protégés, acting as their chaperone.

******

After the ball, Hazel and Wildchild danced in their hotel room, too full of high spirits to relax or undress. They spun, raising the skirts of their gowns, or waltzed together, Hazel playing the man's role, singing the tunes they remembered, recalling the steps they learned, repeating the night's pleasures again.

Gradually the thrill drained away leaving a different kind of tension: the sexual urges of fit and happy young women deeply in love.

Hazel sat on the bed, gently kicking her legs while she ran her fingers through the puffy silk skirts of her white gown. She watched with lustful eyes as Wildchild slowly took off her pale blue dress and draped it over the chair.

She was naked, standing before her girlfriend, hunger in her light-green eyes, an eager smile on her lips. Her black curly hair fell to her shoulders. The light-brown nipples on her small firm tits were erect. She was breathing deeply. Her breaths showed the definition of her muscular stomach, tightening the skin on her ribs. Her belly was flat down to the curly black triangle of her pubic hair. Her legs were toned and there was a gap at her crotch. Hazel loved the gap at her crotch.

As she approached, Hazel retreated up the bed and spread her legs. Wildchild pulled Hazel's gown up, revealing bare legs. She bent over and put her lips on Hazel's thighs, pushing the girl's legs further apart as the ruffled white skirts fell over her head.

Hazel started to undo the dress but she got only half out of it when Wildchild's mouth connected with her pussy and she lost her sense of purpose. Wildchild gently kissed Hazel's pussy, loving it with tender strokes of her tongue and hot breaths. She lavished the folds with her tongue and explored up to the clitoris, making Hazel gasp with pleasure, holding her breath, releasing it in long poignant moans.

The girls clasped hands and Hazel's back arched. She felt the warmth spread about her body, the tingling tension building into a hot deep need, rising and falling with her quick breaths, aching and giving, ready to erupt.

Wildchild slowed down her tongue and released the pressure. Hazel sighed as her girlfriend pulled her mouth away.

But she had a plan. Wildchild eased Hazel out of the gown and lay on her, holding her around the waist with one arm, caressing her with the other hand, planting small tantalising kisses on Hazel's lips, chin, neck, throat, across her shoulders and down to the lovely mounds of her tits.

1...456789