Every Mature Wife Should Have One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hoped their relationship would progress for I wanted to watch my wife teach him the finer arts of sexually pleasing a lady in its many different aspects. I wanted to see her gag as he confidently took control of her mouth and fired huge loads of cum down her throat and over her face. I wanted to see him use my wife and dominate her from time to time and listen to her whimper, moan and beg for more as I had when John and Sean were enjoying her.

I had loved watching my wife with another man right from the first time with John so many years ago and she loved it as much as I did. Watching her with this virile young lad was something different and highly erotic; it was something that would only get better over time. To watch Michael experience this new, sexual world and see how eager he was as he enjoyed my wife's body was super thrilling.

My cock had been erect for some time and I had been playing idly with it but now I needed Ann's pussy. She has eased Michael onto his back and was introducing him to the pleasures of her skilled mouth and tongue. She was on her knees and bent over treating the boy's full erection and I knelt behind her and mauled her ass and tits. She murmured a grunt of delight from her cock-filled throat as I rubbed my cock over her cum-drenched pussy and pushed inside. She was full of Michael's semen and my cock was soon covered with it. It was an experience I'd had many times after John and Sean had fucked my wife and I enjoyed the feeling of another man's cum in her pussy immensely. I pumped steadily causing Michael's semen to thicken all over my cock and Ann's labia.

It was time for my wife to clean it off, something she had enjoyed doing many times. I asked her to mount and ride the lad's huge erection and she happily moved onto his big cock. I stood with my feet on either side of Michael's head and Ann sucked me greedily and she rode the young dick.

"Oh yeah!" Michael moaned; it must have been an incredibly erotic sight for him to see this lovely, mature and horny married woman sucking his cum from her husband's cock as he fucked her and mauled her tits and ass.

I stepped off the bed and sat on the sofa a few feet away in the sitting area near the window. Ann instructed Michael as they moved from one position to another. She whimpered and moaned from time to time when Michael got it just right and though educating the lad was imperative I thought he might think she was a bit bossy so I thought I would change the mood and give Michael another aspect of sex with my wife. I called him to come and sit with me on the sofa. Ann opened the beside table drawer and took out a large, realistic black latex dildo and proceeded to feed it inch by inch into her pussy.

I leaned towards Michael and whispered, "I'll let you into a little secret, Michael; Mrs. D. enjoys being submissive occasionally and that means she likes you to take control of her. She likes her bottom spanked, would you like to take her over your knee and spank her?"

He thought for a few moments then smiled and said, "Yeah, sounds cool, Mr. D. does have a lovely bottom."

"Good, so here's what you do. Go over to her and bring her here, lay her down over your lap and tell her you are going to spank her. Tell her she has to count the spanks and thank you for them; it's not the first time so she'll know what to do. Vary the number you give her each time and finger her pussy and clit in between and you can position your cock so it rubs against her pussy. She can suck my cock while you're spanking her and remember, this is not meant to hurt but arouse so not too hard but make her ass blush, have you got all that?"

"I think so," he whispered and went over to the bed where Ann was pumping the dildo hard and fast. Michael's cock stood fully erect as he held out his hand to my wife.

She probably knew what was about to happen but played along anyway. "Where are you taking me?" she asked.

"You'll see," he said and she removed the dildo and took his hand. He sat on the sofa and motioned her across his lap.

"Oh, you're going to spank me, have I been naughty?"

"Mr. D. says you're a slut and deserve to be spanked." I liked his quick thinking and as I pulled head towards my cock he continued, "You are to count each spank and thank me, do you understand?"

"Yes Michael, I understand," Ann replied meekly, playing her role perfectly.

Michael manoeuvred his erection up against Ann's pussy then caressed her ass before laying down four healthy spanks, two on each cheek.

"One, two, three, four, thank you Michael, Sir," Ann moaned then, "Oh, oh, oh," and on it went in varying groups of 2 to 8 spanks. By the time she finished saying, ". . . seventeen, thank you Michael, Sir," his fingers were making wet noises in her pussy.

When Ann panted, ". . . thirty-three, thirty-four, Oh thank you Michael, Sir. Oh, you're cock feels so hard Sir, please fuck me," she pleaded. Michael had given her ass a very good spanking and I knew she was ready to be fucked.

I helped her off Michael's lap and took her to the bed. "Get on top in a sixty-nine," I said and Ann complied. Michael knelt behind and I could see his huge, hard cock pulsing just inches away from my face and my wife's pussy. "Let me get her nice and wet then you give it to her," I said and spread Ann's labia and began eating her. After a few minutes I pushed her ass up and, while still spreading her pussy, invited Michael in. I watched as the giant shaft disappeared inside my wife and began pumping forcefully with long, deliberate strokes. I play with her clit and had a front row seat to witness my wife being fucked.

"Give it her Michael, give her that big, hard cock, punish her pussy, fuck the slut," I urged as she devoured my cock. The boy slammed into my wife and continued to spank her bottom every few strokes. It had a nice, rosy hue and her pussy made wet, squelching noises as Michael pounded her.

Michael's stamina was amazing and Ann was reaping the rewards of his vigorous, hard thumping by experiencing almost constant orgasms. She moaned, whimpered and cried out as she slobbered over my cock. The sound of flesh smacking against flesh resounded through the room as Michael continued unabated screwing my wife from behind. Ann was mouthing my balls and jerking my cock and I felt ejaculation welling inside me. She knew I was very close and took me back into her mouth and I exploded. She swallowed all of it then buried her head in the bed sheet and whimpered while Michael showed no signs of slowing down. He carried on drilling my wife's horny, tireless cunt for it was no longer a pussy, Michael had seen to that with his big cock.

After several more minutes he gripped Ann's hips tightly and thrust into her with short, powerful jabs. He was going to ejaculate yet again and when he began to make little mewling sounds Ann cried, "Yes, yes, yes, oh, oh yes, do it, do it, cum in me, yes, yes, ooohhh yeeesssss!" Michael thrust over and over, his body glistened with sweat and Ann moaned uncontrollably. He eventually became flaccid and slumped back on the bed panting heavily. My wife lay beside him and caressed his body and told him how much she enjoyed being spanked and fucked and how much he would enjoy all she had to teach him.

I left them to it and went for a shower. When I returned Ann had her legs spread wide apart and high in the air and was instructing Michael on the finer points of cunnilingus. Her hands tousled his hair as he followed her directions and fondled her tits. He was a good and rapid learner and Ann was soon yelping through an orgasm. "We should call it day, Michael, I hope you have had a good time and want to come back on Saturday," I said.

He rolled over and responded, "The best ever, Mr. D., you and Mrs. D. are awesome!" With that he took a shower in the guest bathroom and Ann took one in the master bath. We agreed that he would return on Saturday morning and work outside for 4 hours then 'work' inside after that. He also promised not to tell anyone about what his inside work entailed.

Later I asked Ann how she felt and did it live up to her expectations? I already knew the answer - she loved everything about him; his young, well-toned body, his big, hard cock, his stamina, his multiple ejaculations, his excitement and sexual attraction for her and she looked forward to teaching him how to pleasure her in so many different ways.

Ann's nervous excitement grew as Saturday arrived. She was up early and had all sorts of plans for her time with Michael since she would be alone with him for a few hours as I had business to attend to. She was already fussing over which of her many erotic outfits and pieces of lingerie she would wear to tempt and excite her young man. I noticed a very skimpy bikini on the dresser and picked up the tiny thong.

"I'm going to take Michael into the hot tub after giving him a bit of a show," Ann said when she saw me gazing at it.

I replied, "Wait until I get home to do that, you know how much I like to see you strut your stuff in this and stilettos.

"Okay, I was thinking of this evening, after dinner when it's cooler. I was going to ask you if you would mind if I asked Michael to stay overnight, I'm feeling very naughty and horny today," she said with a giggle.

I went over to Ann and hugged her from behind and held her breasts. My erection pushed against her buttocks and she wriggled against it as I kissed her neck and whispered slowly, "You are one horny slut and I love it. Since you admit to being very naughty I'll tell Michael to give you another good spanking on you lovely bottom."

"Umm, that does sound nice and maybe I'll let him spank me again, he did do it just right, not too hard but hard enough to give my bum an erotic tingle but there's other things I want to do tonight."

"Let me call Michael and give him a heads up on staying tonight." He was due at 9:00AM so I waited until 8:00 to ring him and he sounded very excited to be staying the night with Ann. He arrived just before nine with an overnight bag and a big smile. I led him upstairs to the guest bedroom and he deposited his bag on the bed. "I don't know how much time you'll spend in here, Mrs. D. is very horny so look forward to being well-used so feel free returning the favour, fuck her brains out."

He laughed nervously and said, "Will do, Mr. D., I'll do my best."

"I'm sure you will, son. I won't be here for most of the day, I have marked out an area for you to work and have instructed Mrs. D. not to disturb you. When you are finished come to the house, have a shower and I guarantee that Mrs. D. will be more than ready to entertain you after she has fed you. Now, before you go off to work Mrs. D. wants to see you."

He followed me down the hall and into the master bedroom where Ann was waiting. She was in a terry bathrobe that almost touched the floor. She smiled when we entered and gave Michael a peck on the cheek. "Mr. D. has told me not to call you in before you have completed the work he will show you and you mustn't come to the house before it's done. He said it will be a test of our control. I want you to learn control, Michael, so I must exercise it also, it will make our time together more enjoyable than it already is. So, before you get to work I'm going to give you a lesson in control."

Ann positioned Michael about a yard from the end of the bed then untied her robe and let it fall off her shoulders to the floor. She was wearing a shelf bra, garter belt, stockings, a tiny thong and stilettos, all in red. She stood for several seconds allowing the lad to take in the erotic site then climbed onto the bed on her hands and knees. Michael gazed at Ann's ass and pussy with the thin strip of bright red material barely covering her anus and disappearing between her labia. A huge bulge developed in his crotch. "Get your cock out. Michael, I want you to look at me and think about me while you work and know I will be all yours when you're finished."

Michael licked his lips with lust and I felt for him, it was a bit cruel but he would benefit from learning control. He dropped his pants and his huge erection sprang up towards the ceiling, as hard as ever. Ann pulled her thong over her right buttock, exposing herself to our gaze. She had the best-looking pussy I had ever seen, it was in a class all by itself, John and Sean had said so, it was the shape that made it so erotic and now, displaying herself for Michael, I could see her labia were swollen and parted revealing her wet, pink vagina making her lewd position even more sensual and inviting.

"Would you like to fuck me now, Michael?" she purred.

The lad took a hard swallow and squeaked, "Yes, Mrs. D."

She began to play with her clit and finger-fuck her wet hole and I thought Michael was about to rush to her, I knew he was sorely tempted but he held his ground. I also knew that when he was finished his work my mature, horny wife was going to be royally fucked by this young man and I was sorry I was going to miss some of it. She turned her head to look at him and said, "Stroke your beautiful, big cock for me." He grasped his cock and began to tease the bulbous knob. "Are you looking at my wet little cunt and wanting to stick your big cock in to it?"

"Oh yes," he moaned and started to take longer strokes of the shaft of his erection.

They watched one another masturbating and I thought Ann was going to let him ejaculate when she suddenly cried, "Stop! Let go of it! Control, don't cum." Michael took his hand away and his cock twitched spasmodically. The process was repeated several times and after what must have felt like an eternity to Michael, Ann got off the bed, bent over right in front of him as his cock pulsed less than a foot away from her pussy and picked up her robe and put it on. She pecked him on the cheek again and said, "I'll see you later, don't tire yourself out, your going to need lots of energy."

I got Michael started on the back of the property, told Ann to behave herself while kissing and fondling her bottom then left for my business appointment just after 10:00. It was almost 5:00 when I pulled into the driveway. I wandered out back to take a look at Michael's work and wasn't surprised to see that he had done an excellent job. He was smart enough to know that he was on to a good thing and wasn't about to lose the opportunity to fuck my wife, it was a fantasy come true for him. I wondered what my wife and her young lover had been doing and likely still doing. The downstairs was quiet and it wasn't until I neared the bedroom door that I heard Ann's voice. "Concentrate, Michael, concentrate . . . umm good boy, that's it, stop . . . ummm . . . ummm . . . now again."

I went into the bedroom and Ann was naked and kneeling in front of Michael who was also naked and very erect. He was masturbating right in front of Ann's face and looked very close to ejaculating. When Ann told him to stop he would remove his hand and it would throb violently for several seconds before Ann took it into her mouth, hands free and suck it before repeating the sequence. She did it half a dozen more times then told him he had done an excellent job and that he could now go and take a cold shower. "Don't cum in the shower, I want you to save that for me," she told him as he nodded at me and headed for the guest bathroom.

Ann gave me a big smile as she stood up then came over and kissed me. I put my arms around her and she asked, "How did your meeting go?"

"Good, I got the contract; client wants something different which, as you know, is thing. Should last about eighteen months and there was no negotiation regarding my fee, they like my work and are willing to pay my price. Now, what about your day, tell me all about it, my horny, slut wife."

"Well, I've had a very satisfying afternoon. Michael finished his work just after 12:30, he showered and we had lunch. He was hard and wanted to fuck me right afterwards and, although I wanted him too, I knew it would be over quickly so I thought it was time for a lesson. I sat him in one of the kitchen chairs and tied his hands behind. I put some music on and did a slow striptease in front of him. I could see his cock throbbing and from time to time I gave it a few tugs or sucks but told him I didn't want him to cum until he was deep in my pussy. Pre-cum dribbled over his knob and when I licked it off slow and sensually he began to whimper and I knew he was about to shoot his load. I stopped and squeezed the base of his cock and told him to concentrate. He responded well and I continued to tease him and he almost ejaculated three more times before I untied him. As soon as he was free he bent me over the kitchen table and fucked me, I wanted him to and did nothing to stop him. I screamed for him to last as long as possible and he did really well. He filled me to overflowing and cum dripped all over the floor, I thought he would never stop and didn't want him too.

I thought that was a good time for another lesson. I lay on the table and told him to eat me. My pussy was filled and splattered with his cum and he looked at for a few moments then knelt between my thighs and brought me to a wonderful orgasm. I like men who are not shy about eating their own cum or that of another man from my pussy, like you and John and Sean. That will be another lesson for him - eating your cum from my pussy.

My fingers slipped into her pussy, she was wet and sticky with cum and after tweaking her erect clit I put my fingers into her mouth. "What happened after that?' I queried.

"We went upstairs and lay on the bed. He explored every inch of my body with his tongue and fingers with some instructions that he mastered rapidly and brought me to another climax. Michael realizes that catering to my needs brings added rewards for him and he feels good being able to make me orgasm which is good for both of us. He was hard again and I worked his cock to the point of ejaculation but wouldn't let him go all the way. He's learning very quickly and has a lot of natural ability that with my guidance will make him a good lover, I had been teasing his cock pretty hard when you came in a saw us and he was managing to control his desire to cum again. I love these multiple ejaculations; I do believe I could make him cum every couple of hours"

"If anyone could it will be you. I'm looking forward to watching him fuck you silly every which way for a long time to come." I'll get dinner on the go while you put something on and afterwards we'll get you fucked again."

"Sounds like a plan," my wife said and turned to leave. When she reached the bottom of the stairs she spread her legs and bent over. She smiled at me through her legs then fingered her pussy.

"Slut!" I called out.

"You love it!" she replied then made her way upstairs.

By the time we have eaten dinner and cleared away the dishes it was dusk. It had been a hot day and we had decided before Michael arrived that morning to spend some time in and around the pool. Ann went off to put on her bikini and heels and Michael and I wore swim shorts. We sat sipping our beers until Ann arrived. Her bikini was tiny and hid very little of her gorgeous body. She paraded around, posing sexily, bending and twisting before she sat between us on the lounger. We soon shed our shorts and Ann jerked our erections while we fondled her. I wanted her to keep her bikini on as it was very erotic to fuck her with those tiny bits of material pulled aside to gain easy access to her tits and pussy and I always wanted her to keep her heels on. For me one of the most erotic sites is seeing a woman being fucked while she is lying on her back with her legs spread high and wide and her high heels pointing to the ceiling. We went into the hot tub and the pool where Michael and I fucked Ann then we lay on the lawn and both took her there. Michael was doing well, Ann was being spit-roasted on the grass, she was giving his cock a tremendous tonguing but I could see the concentration behind the smile on his face.