Every Mature Wife Should Have One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We have a propane fire out back; it is a circular affair about four feet across and three feet high. When not in use it has a padded top that swivels and can be used as a seat. "Grab her ankles," I said to Michael. I held her under her arms and we carried Ann over to the fire and placed her on the padded seat. Michael spread her legs wide and Ann moaned, "Ooh, fuck me . . . fuck me good you lovely big-cocked boy," just before her mouth was filled with my cock.

Michael held her legs wide and began to thrust into her. We went like that for a while then spun the seat so I could fuck her and she could suck Michael. Ann was spun several times before Michael filled my wife with semen then she was spun and I ate her pussy while she cleaned up the lad. I then screwed her until I ejaculated and spun her for Michael. He looked at her pussy that now gaped and oozed cum. Her thighs and the entire area around her pussy was spattered with our combined loads but Michael lowered his head and began eating - another test passed.

The rest of the evening was spent in and around the pool and involved a lot of fondling and foreplay. We came into the house around midnight, showered and went to bed. "See you sometime during the night," Ann promised Michael and we watched him walk down the hall to the guest bedroom with a hard-on. Youth has so many advantages that most youths never realize.

I stirred and rolled over to an empty space, it was 3:09AM and Ann was not there. I rested up on my elbows and listened . . . she was being fucked. I heard her moaning, "Oh yes, fuck me, ooh, I love your big cock, give it to me Michael, give it to me hard and deep, ooh yes, yes yeees!" She was certainly enjoying herself as she always did when she was having sex, she could keep going as long as you would let her. We had had some marathon sessions with John and Sean and I had often considered asking her about how she would feel about 4 or 5 men at the same time but had never gotten around to it, maybe one day I will because I have a pretty good idea she would love it. I lay down and drifted back to sleep to the muffled tones of Ann's verbal sexual pleasure.

The clock on the bedside table told me it was 5:53AM and I was still alone so I wandered down to the guest room to see what was happening. Ann and Michael were enjoying a sixty-nine and completely oblivious to my presence. Ann was on top and I watched Michael's tongue working on her vagina and clit, he spread her ass cheeks with both hands making her pussy easy to see and he had obviously been given instructions on how to give my wife cunnilingus. As she slurped his big erection she let out little mewls and whimpers and I knew an orgasm was building. I wished them good morning and gave my wife a couple of spanks, "Don't stop, I'm enjoying the view." I lay on the bed between Michael's legs just a short distance from Ann's mouth as it engulfed the boy's huge erection, "You love that big cock in your mouth almost as much as in your pussy, don't you?"

A guttural, "Urrgggh," was all she could manage.

Adult, erotic talk had always turned her on and I continued. "You're a horny, fucking slut, never satisfied unless you mouth and pussy is filled with cock and cum. You're a tart, a cocksucking whore. Feel his big dick throbbing in your mouth, ready to choke you with cum. His tongue looks lost in your over-used cunt, his huge, hard cock has stretched it wide open but you love it, don't you?""

"ooohhh, urrgggh, yes I'm a filthy whore who loves being fucked, I love Michael's big cock" she spluttered sounding desperate with lust and arousal before swallowing him again.

"Give her that big dick, Michael; ram it down her throat, the slut wants it . . . give it to her."

Michael bucked his hips and Ann choked on his cock. Faster and faster he went and I kept calling my wife every slutty name I could think of and encouraged Michael to fuck her mouth as hard and deep as he could. It worked well for both of them and they climaxed within a few seconds of one another. Ann managed to swallow Michael's massive load with only a couple of coughs and splutters. She ground her pussy onto Michael's mouth helped by his hands on her ass. Michael rolled off Ann and for the first time looked just a little worse for wear. Ann appeared wide awake and still very horny; she also rolled over and began fondling Michael's flaccid cock. "I want you to fuck me as soon as you get hard again, Michael, I love your cock inside me." They kissed and his hands roamed all over my wife's sumptuous body then she broke away and got off the bed. "Going for a shower," she said as she walked past me with a smile.

I looked at the lad lying prone on the bed, "You know she will fuck you to death if you let her, I'm speaking from experience, she's tried killed me many times."

"I'm good Mr. D. It's 6:30 and an hour's sleep will be fine, don't worry, I'll be ready for work on time."

"Okay, get some rest, I'll see you later." I left the bedroom and went back to the master. The shower was running and I thought why not. Ann was pleased to see me and we had some soapy sex then went downstairs to get breakfast on the go. "Michael thinks he is going to work on clearing the back again today," I said to Ann.

"He's not?" she replied, surprised.

"He's going to work but not on the garden, he's going to work on you all day. We'll get a good breakfast into him then he can fuck you to your heart's content."

"That's what I love about you."

"What?"

"You know how to make me happy."

We sat opposite each other at the kitchen table drinking our coffee. Ann clutched her mug with both hands and stared blankly, "I've been thinking," she said suddenly.

"About what?"

"Michael."

"What about Michael?"

Ann smiled broadly and said, "Every mature wife should have one."