Every Mom should do it!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,255 Followers

Cynthia was into some strange kinks and read all kinds of dirty stories and watched fetish videos all the time. Maybe the guy was young and she was just fooling around. Being called mommy was sick regardless, but at least it wasn't...

"You'll do anything I want anyway, honey, you know why? Because you're my good boy and good boys always do what mommy tells them."

Cynthia sucked his cock back into her mouth and this time took him right down to his balls. She shook her head back and forth causing her lover to whimper pathetically. I stood there with my heart pounding in my chest. I wanted to see him, prove to myself I was right that there was nothing sick going on.

The only way I would be able to see him would be to stand directly in front of the window, but then I would be seen. Of course I could just move as if I were walking past the window.

Cynthia stood up and swinging her leg over his legs guided his cock to her pussy and dropped down on him. They both moaned as she impaled herself on his cock and moved her hips back and forth, slowly riding him.

"Oh, honey you feel so fucking good!" Cynthia cried out, "My baby has such a nice big dick!" She started bouncing up and down riding him harder and she moaned loudly, "Yeah baby, you like mommy's tight pussy? You like fucking your mother, honey?"

"I love fucking my mother!"

The more he spoke the more nervous I became. Taking a chance, I leaned over to peer into the room. Cynthia was pressed to him, obscuring his face with her hair and all I could see was his arms wrapped around her waist. Cynthia turned her head and I leaned back to my original position.

Cynthia turned and sat on the edge of the bed. Her lover stood, but quickly turned before I got a look at him. Cynthia took his cock into her mouth, moving her head rapidly before looking up at him and sighing, "God I taste good on my son's cock."

"No." I shook my head; I wasn't hearing this.

Cynthia turned around on the bed so her legs were dangling off the foot of it and lifting them in the air said, "Come on baby, come over here and fuck your mother the way she needs it."

He turned around from where he was, it was Tommy! I remained rooted to the spot, my eyes wide with disbelief as stepping up between his mother's legs he grabbed her ankles and drove his long thick cock inside her.

"Fuck yeah!" Cynthia threw her head back and cried, "Just like that baby!"

Tommy began hammering away at her, repeatedly plunging his long cock into his...mother's pussy! Cynthia was yelping and squealing with every thrust and he was fucking her so hard I could hear their skin slapping together as he pounded her.

I told myself to move, to get the hell away from the window. What I was watching was nothing short of disgusting. How could my best friend; a woman who was like a sister to me do something so sick? And under my roof!

Even as I watched Tommy bang his mother like some slut he picked up in a bar, I wondered how long it had been going on. I was struck by the thought that what if her husband had caught her and that was why he had left? No, she had tossed him. Wait, had she thrown him out for this?

"Stop!" Cynthia called out, bringing me from my thoughts. "I want my favorite!"

"My favorite too!" Tommy laughed as he slid his cock from his mother's pussy and stepped back.

Cynthia rolled over on the bed so she was on her hands and knees, her feet off the bed and grabbing her hips, Tommy plunged into her and began fucking her hard and fast. Cynthia was peering of her shoulder at him, egging him on to fuck her harder and I was stunned by the look of pure lust in her eyes.

She was sweating and moaning and squealing as her son drilled her. "Fuck you're deep! Oh look at you fucking your mommy so good! You're going to get a treat baby!"

"Oh...Oh fuck mom...I...I'm going to cum for you!"

"Hold it!" she called out, Sliding away from him, Cynthia rolled over, slid onto the floor and grabbed his cock.

Tommy cried out and I gasped when a huge thick spurt of cum shot from his cock and into his mother's waiting mouth. Cynthia closed her mouth then pushed the cum out past her lips and down her chin as if she were in a dirty movie and moaned as her son painted her face with his erupting cock.

Tommy moaned and whimpered as streams of cum splattered her face and tits. Cynthia took him in her mouth and sucked so hard her cheeks hollowed in and with a loud groan, Tommy sank to the edge of the bed.

"Hmm you came a lot and that was the second time!" she wiped cum from her chin and sighed, "Ah youth and enthusiasm."

"And I really like fucking you." Tommy told her.

"I love you fucking me!" She told him and picking up her shirt from the floor wiped the cum from her face.

"I love you mom." Tommy leaned over and gave Cynthia a soft and surprisingly sweet looking kiss,

"Love you too baby." She returned the kiss and standing up, hugged him to her, his face nestled between her tits.

They began to kiss again and for some reason I found this as appalling as their having sex; to see them acting like a loving couple.

"Hey honey, want to go for a swim?" Cynthia asked.

"Sure, then maybe a nap."

"Did mommy wear you out?"

"Always do." He laughed.

"Well you rest because we're going to watch that movie tonight and your horny mom is going to want more."

"I'll take it for the team." He told her with a big smile.

Cynthia kissed his cheek, "Just remember, Jon doesn't work tonight so you're going to have to be quiet for me. He might be able to hear through the walls."

"Okay." He grinned, "You too, you're really loud."

"Well then you'll just have to keep shoving something in my mouth then." She gave his cock a squeeze, "God, I love your cock."

I'd heard enough, truth be told I should have already left, but there was an odd fascination to watching them, like the way people slowed down to look at a horrible accident. It dawned on me I was staring at my best friend's naked son and shaking my head, turned to walk away before they dressed to come out to the pool. Right now I don't think I could look at her, never mind talk to her.

On that note, should I confront her? Ask her what the fuck was wrong with her and get help? Or ignore it? I couldn't do that, they were staying another few weeks and I couldn't let that happen, I especially couldn't let Jon find out!

I took a step away and jumped when my foot connected with the cooler. It slid across the ground and with a startled yelp I staggered and had to put my hand against the house to stop from falling.

I glanced into the window and saw that Tommy was across the room slipping on a pair of shorts, but Cynthia was still sitting on the bed and looked over. For a econd our eyes locked, she began to blush and looked quickly over at Tommy.

As soon as she did ran past the window and around the corner of the house. I let myself in quickly and bolted through the kitchen and up the stairs to my bedroom.

I closed the door behind me and locking it sat on the bed and hoped to hell she wouldn't come right up. I kicked off my shoes and stretching out on the bed thought so much for an afternoon off. Had I not come home I would have never caught them and right now I wished I hadn't; ignorance would be bliss.

I decided to try to take a nap, shut my mind down and think on this with a clearer mind. Jon hadn't put the air conditioner in yet and the room was warm. Sitting up, I removed my blouse and bra and lying back, lifted my hips and slipped my skirt and panties off.

I'd always loved sleeping naked and thought what a waste it was to do alone. I closed my eyes and told myself to relax and just see where it went. At some point I would have to talk to her, but I needed time first.

Jon would be home in a couple of hours and I would get him to watch a movie with me or play some cards so Cynthia wouldn't be able to get me alone. With a sigh I settled back into the pillows, who the hell could have seen this one coming?

*****

I jumped at a knock on the door. I blinked my eyes, trying to clear them and as I gathered my senses called out, "Yes?"

"Mom, its Jon, can I come in?"

"Hold on." Drawing my legs up, I slipped them under the sheet. Sitting up, I grabbed one of the pillows and putting it over my chest, crossed my arms over it. "Okay, come on in."

Jon came in and closed the door behind him. He looked as if he had just come from the pool. He was dressed only in a pair of denim shorts and his hair was damp. Coming over to the bed he sat next to me on the edge of it.

"Mom I need to talk to you."

"About what, honey?" I asked, concerned at the strange look on his face.

"I...I just saw something."

"What was it?"

"I went for a swim and Ron called and wanted to know if I wanted to take a ride to the beach with him and a couple of girls from school"

"Okay." I nodded, wondering where this was going.

"Well I went to grab the cooler and I heard something from Cynthia's room so I peeked in."

Oh, boy, I thought.

"Mom, she...she was having sex with Tommy!" he exclaimed.

"I..." I hesitated, not sure whether or not to say I knew. "You saw that?" I went with, "You sure?"

"I...watched them, they were...they were doing it all!" He told me, "Holy shit they were going at it."

"I know Jon." I told, taking his hand, "I saw them earlier; I'm going to talk to her I just wanted time to think about it."

"What are you going to say to her?" He asked.

I paused and looked down at our hands. Jon was gently running his fingers across the top of my hand. I looked up at his face and noticed he was staring at the pillow.

"I'm going to tell her it's sick and disgusting and she needs to get some damn help."

"Why?" He asked, sliding closer to me.

"Why? Are you kidding? She's his mother! You don't think that's sick?"

"No, I think it's hot." He said softly.

He had let my hand go and slid up so that his hip was touching mine through the sheet and he was leaning over, looking down at me.

"What...what did you say?"

"I said I thought it was hot. Cynthia's damn sexy and she was all over Tommy, it was hot. He's lucky."

"Lucky?" I repeated.

"Damn lucky! Who could take care of a son better than his mom?"

"What's wrong with you"" I started to sit up, but to my surprise he pressed his hand against the pillow and pushed me back into the bed.

"Then I thought I'm pretty lucky." He smiled down at me, "My Mom's pretty fucking hot too."

"Jon!"

"You have those long legs and that perfect little ass and those nice big tits."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "Jon, I'm..."

My words were cut off when Jon leaned down and kissed me. I tried to pull back, but my head was against the pillows and his lips were pressing hard to mine. I put my hands on his shoulders, but he wouldn't budge.

His lips eased up and were now teasing softly. I decided to try to give him what he wanted, and returned the kiss, figuring he would realize this was wrong and stop. Jon moaned softly as my lips caressed his and I was surprised to feel my nipples harden against the pillow.

Jon's tongue pushed into my mouth and as it played across mine I was struck by the fact my son was a pretty damn good kisser. My hands went around him and I ran my nails across his well muscled back. Jon's lips left mine and a surprised moan escaped me when they fastened to the sensitive skin of my neck.

"Jon...stop, please." I moaned, "I'm your mom, honey, you...hey!"

Jon grabbed the pillow and ripped it from my grasp. I tried to cover my breasts with my hands, but he caught my wrists and held them. He wasn't being rough, but was using enough strength to keep them me from moving. I started to tell him to let me go, but stopped when I saw the look of desire on his face as he stared at his mother's exposed breasts.

"God, they're gorgeous." He whispered.

"Honey," I took a breath, trying to pretend I didn't notice the warm wet feeling between my thighs "You...you have to, Ohhh."

Jon had released my hands and grabbing my breasts, squeezed them. Lowering his head he sucked my left nipple into his mouth hard enough to cause me to cry out. Jon moaned around my swollen flesh as his fingers began toying with my other nipple, rolling it gently between his fingers.

"I...oh...oh damn, Jon!" I groaned as he switched to my other nipple.

It wasn't just that his tongue felt so good on my recently neglected tits, but how eager he was to suck on them. It had been a long time since a man had been that hungry for me. Jon switched to sucking my other nipple and grabbing the sheet tossed it off of me.

"Hey!" I cried out, as I was now completely exposed to my son.

"Oh, mom." Jon whispered, removing his lips from my nipples and staring down the length of my body.

My legs were open and I tried to close them, but moving quickly, Jon got his hand between my thighs and I released startled yelp as his fingers slipped through the lips of my pussy.

"Damn you're wet." Jon said softly.

I was wet. Wet from my son's sucking my tits, what the hell was...

"Jon!" I called out in a mixture of surprise and sudden pleasure when he plunged two fingers inside me. "Move your hand! I...ohhhh"

I couldn't hold back a moan when his thumb found my clit and rubbed it in a slow circle. His fingers were moving gently in and out of my sopping pussy and he had returned his lips to my nipple. I moaned louder when he pressed his thumb harder to my clit and putting my arms around his shoulders, arched my back, shoving my tit deeper into his mouth.

Jon moaned around it and pulled away from me. Slipping off the bed, he shoved his shorts down to the floor. I gasped at the sight of his rock hard erection and as I stared, Jon got onto the bed. I lay there stunned, my eyes glued to his sizable cock as he positioned himself between my legs and placed the purple head of his cock against my wet slit.

"J...Jon...you...we...can't." I tried, but my voice was husky with desire and my mouth was watering at the thought of what that long thick cock would taste like.

Jon leaned over so his hands were on either side of me and lowering his head, whispered, "I love you mom."

"I love you...oh fuck!" I groaned when with no hesitation, Jon entered me.

I moaned as his thick cock spread me open and then called out his name when he thrust hard, sending his cock deep inside me. He paused, a soft moan escaping him, and as he pressed his lips to mine, he began moving within me.

I knew this was wrong in every way, but as his lips caressed mine and that hard young cock filled my pussy, I gave in, wrapping my long legs around his waist, moving my hips in time with his.

"Oh, Mom." He moaned in my ear, "You feel so good!"

"So do you baby!" I kissed his neck and began rubbing his back as he thrust hard into me.

Jon began moving faster and I matched his pace, my hips lifting from the bed to meet his. He was breathing hard in my ear and I could feel his body tensing up.

"Go ahead, baby." I encouraged him, "Come for me! Show mommy how good she makes you feel."

"Oh...Oh mom." Jon moaned. "I'm going to..."

I awoke with a start; my heart pounding and my mouth open as I gasped for breath. Sitting up, I wiped my hair from my face and as the sheet fell away looked down to see my nipples were hard.

That wasn't the only reaction the dream had left me with. I was painfully aware of a warm moist feeling between my thighs and sliding my hand under the sheet was appalled at how wet I was from that twisted dream.

I had no doubt that dream had come from watching Cynthia with her son, but why would I be so willing, even in a dream? Let alone the fact my body was so worked up I was tempted to get myself off. My fingers caressed my wet lips before finding my swollen clit, but as I rubbed it I was struck by the image of Jon from my dream.

He had pulled his pants down to reveal that beautiful cock, but where in the dream he had climbed onto the bed to fuck me, this time in my mind I rolled over to the side of the bed and took it into my mouth.

I could feel his hard flesh between my soft lips and imagined him moaning as I took him deep into the forbidden pleasure of his mother's mouth. I jerked my hand from between my legs as if I'd been bitten.

I was fully awake and still thinking about what I'd seen in the dream, what the hell was wrong with me? Sitting back on the pillows, I told myself it was the lingering effects of the dream. It was late I'd been sleeping soundly and not completely awake.

There was also the fact I hadn't gone out and had any fun in months and I was hornier than usual. It was time to go out and have a drink somewhere and see if I couldn't find some relief. I considered myself too old for the one night stand hook up type of night, but didn't know anyone off hand and wasn't going the route of a dating site. That dream told me I needed it and bad, so it was time to forget about being a responsible mom and just go out and get fucking laid.

I jerked my head around at the sound of a soft knock on the door. I froze, thinking it was Jon and recalling the dream. I glanced at the clock and saw it was only four in the afternoon. Naps were not something I normally indulged in and I'd forgotten it wasn't nighttime. Jon wouldn't be home for another hour which meant it was...

"Becky? You awake?" Cynthia called from the other side of the door.

I hesitated. She had come to me which told me she had definitely seen me. How the hell was I supposed to have this conversation? There was a part of me that didn't even know if I wanted her to stay in my house for the next few weeks. Bad enough I saw what I saw, what if Jon caught them?

"Becky?" she knocked louder.

I sighed and called out, "Give me a minute, I'm not dressed."

I slipped out from under the sheet and as I swung my legs over the bed, winced at the squishy feeling between my thighs. Damn I was wet! I tossed on my robe and as I tied it said, "Come in."

Cynthia entered, closing the door behind her and as I sat on the edge of the bed, asked, "Hey, Becky I guess we need to talk."

"Oh?" I raised my eyebrows, "Talk about what?"

"I think you know what," she sighed and walking over to me, gestured at the bed, "Can I sit?"

"Chairs over there," I pointed to the small recliner I enjoyed reading in near the window.

Cynthia looked at the chair and frowned, "I thought I could sit on the bed, remember we'd always lay in bed when we'd sleep over each other's houses and talk about everything?"

"Things change." I replied coolly, now that she was in front of me my odd sense of arousal had been replaced by a more reasonable response of anger.

"I guess so. Before you would always let me explain something before you got pissed at me."

"Well before today I didn't know you were fucking your son!" I snapped.

Cynthia blushed and her blue eyes lowered for a moment, but she remained where she was standing directly in front of me. She took a deep breath which was when I noticed she wasn't wearing a bra beneath the tight black tank top she was wearing.

"And speaking of sons, mine will be home soon and you better put a bra on. Just because you think its fine to show your son your tits, Jon doesn't need to see them." I grunted, "Or do you want to fuck him too?"

"Of course not!" Cynthia exclaimed, "You're my best friend and he's your son!"

"You were and seeing you're fucking your own son why wouldn't you fuck someone else's? Or is only a thrill because he's yours?"

"Was?" Cynthia looked genuinely upset, "Becky y...you're like a sister to me! Please let me explain!"

"What's to explain?" I demanded, "You were fucking your son! Christ you were sucking his cock and...and acting like you were in some disgusting incest movie!" I laughed harshly, "Taboo twenty, hot mom Cynthia sucks her lucky son in her best friend's house!"

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,255 Followers