Every Monday After School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can't you love more than one person at the same time?"

"That's something you have to decide for yourself, Jonah. For me, I want one person to be with completely and totally. I've never had that before and I think I deserve it."

"You do deserve it. I guess that person can't be me though."

"No, you know it can't be you, Jonah. You have your whole life ahead of you. My kids are almost grown. You need someone you can start a life with. Jason tells me the girls at school fall all over you. There must be someone you have feelings for?"

"There's Cassie. She's been over here with me a few times, we hang out together, but we've never actually been on a date."

"I know Cassie. And I've seen how she is with you. She's a beautiful girl. Spirited and full of life. She's perfect for you, Jonah. What are you waiting for?"

"I don't know. We were just talking about that today. Cassie and me. She told me she likes me quite a lot. She kissed me in the cafeteria."

"She did? That's wonderful, Jonah," Mrs. Taylor smiled. "What did it feel like when she kissed you?"

"Kind of like a surge of electricity all the way through me."

"That's a good start. You should go for it. Don't string her along, Jonah. She won't wait forever. Girls can be impatient as much as boys. I know I was."

She smiled at me and reached over to rub the top of my hand.

"I'm going to really miss you, Jenna."

"I'm going to miss you too, Jonah. So much. You have no idea."

"Can I still come over? I mean as friends. And to hang out with Jason?"

"Of course you can, that will never change. We just have to be careful, no longing looks, even when no one's around. Can you handle that?"

"I'll try."

"Put all your attentions toward Cassie and everything will work out fine. Trust me."

I hugged Mrs. Taylor goodbye. In her bare feet she seemed so much smaller and more fragile than before. She had to stand on her toes to kiss me. When I looked back at her from the sidewalk she was standing in the doorway, she had her hand on her lips and then, without a wave, she closed the door.

Walking home it smelled like rain, the storm was still miles away, I could see it out over the ocean, dark and foreboding, but the air was fresh and electric. Life would be different from now on. My high school days were coming to an end, a closing not just of textbooks but of all those glossy catalogs as well, a conscious walking away from selfish posturing, of using every girl and image I could get my hands on as objects for personal pleasure with no thoughts to consequences. How do you thank someone who has set you on the path to becoming a better person, of understanding the complexities of life and love, the realization that you'd spent years chasing illusions, when the reality you wanted was right in front of you all along?

* * * * *

The last Monday of high school. A month ago I had vague plans to take a year off and travel my way through Europe, then enroll at Berkeley or Pepperdine, but nothing was set in concrete since I didn't have the necessary cash for either. Now there was Cassie to consider. It was almost four in the afternoon. Where was she? I was lying in the grass looking at one lonesome cloud drifting slowly out of my field of vision. I closed my eyes and let the warmth of the sun soak deep into my bones. I heard footsteps and felt a moist butterfly fluttering on my lips.

"Do you let just anybody walk up and kiss you on the lips?" Cassie scolded me.

"I knew it was you."

"Your eyes were closed."

"I know your sweet scent Cassie and I know what your lips taste like."

"Really? Tell me. If you know so much."

"You smell like vanilla and roses. You taste like strawberries and vinegar."

"Vinegar? That's way off. That's not even nice, Jonah."

"I just mean sweet and tangy and full of life. I like it. You should be thanking me. I'm trying to be romantic."

"I know you're trying," she laughed. "I just don't think you know what you're talking about."

We were sitting together in the middle of the grass field, looking toward Jason's house, only the top half of the house and the red tile roof was visible over the fence. I could see the top portion of Mrs. Taylor's bedroom windows. I felt a twinge, knowing I could see her if she were to look out at us, but, of course, she was at work, starting her new life. I smiled thinking about her, about how much I missed her and how much I wished I could tell her all she meant to me.

"Is tonight the night?" Cassie said.

"Tonight?"

Cassie snuggled in next to me. She was wearing stylish sunglasses and a gauzy white cotton skirt with tiny see-through eyelets in flower patterns, very daring and alluring for a former tomboy. She paired the skirt with a cap sleeve, blue lilac jersey top. Her nipples stood up and out. No possibility under there for any kind of bra. Her perky breasts demanded attention. Adamant little handfuls with high pointing nipples. They looked perfect and playful, sweet red berries full of sugar.

"My parents are going out," she said. "We can have the house to ourselves. Like we planned."

"That was before you told me you're a virgin. I'm not sure about this anymore. You should be sure you're ready. I don't mind waiting."

"So what if I'm virgin? I've done other stuff. The point is, I'm ready, willing and able. I mean it, like right now. I'm really, really ready."

I laughed. "I believe you."

"I'm not going to break, honey. I've been practicing all week."

"Practicing?"

"With my dildo. It's a pretty pink one. Wanna see it? It's in my purse."

"Jesus, Cassie."

She pushed me on my back and straddled me, her bare legs clamped tight at my waist. She had me pinned on the grass, her skirt was tented over my khaki shorts, her panty-covered pussy pressing into me. The moist heat quickly started to stiffen my cock.

"I think I'll be a great lover for you," she whispered. "I've got a lot of energy."

"You don't need to convince me."

"Really?"

"I just hope I can keep up. I have a feeling about you."

"Is it love, this feeling?" she teased me. "Or something else?"

She rubbed against me. Little motions, barely perceptible to someone that might be watching from afar, but definitely grinding, sexy, fucking motions.

"Love and a little fear. You might tear me apart," I said. "Break the bed. Burn the house down. Things like that."

"That sounds so fucking good, so good, so fucking good," Cassie moaned. "I can't wait, no more waiting, Jonah. I'm ready to cum right now."

"Cassie?"

She leaned down on top of me kissing me hard on the lips and whispering in my ear. "I'm not kidding, honey. I'm having an orgasm right now. Can't you feel my pussy clinching against you?"

I put my arms around her and held her until her trembling convulsions gradually slowed and stopped. She dug her fingernails into my shoulders so hard I flinched. Her jersey top was damp with sweat.

"Holy shit! I thought I would just tease you a little." She was panting in my ear. "My pussy must really like you," she giggled. "My dildo takes ten minutes or more. What was that, two minutes?"

"I don't know, sweetheart. I have no idea."

"And no penetration. What's going to happen when I get you inside me, Jonah? Think about that!"

She stuck her tongue in my ear. The warm wetness flooding into my brain. She had my shorts unbuttoned and unzipped, both hands squeezing at my cock through my boxer briefs.

"Hey, slow down, Cass."

"I want you right here. I can't wait until tonight."

"People can see us. We're out in the open. Did you forget where we are?"

"I didn't forget," Cassie purred at me. "I won't even move on you. I promise. It'll be like a test to see if we can cum without moving. People will think we're just making out. I'll do kegels on your cock. Please, honey. I want you inside me. I want it now."

"Cassie, I really think we should wait."

"Seriously?" Cassie smirked at me. "You don't feel," her hands tightened on my cock, "you don't feel to me like you want to wait."

I was fully erect, throbbing and about to burst. Cassie tugged at my briefs to get them down. I lifted my hips off the grass to help her ease the way. She leaned back a bit, hovering over me, still straddling me, and began backhand strokes on my cock underneath the safety of her skirt.

I looked over toward the school, several people, probably classmates of ours, were milling about the entrance, but they were a hundred yards away, too far to recognize our faces or tell for sure what we were doing, far enough to let it go, far enough to allow myself to relax and give in to Cassie.

"Okay. This is what we'll do," Cassie started to explain. "You move my panties to the side and I'll guide you in. . . Ready? . . . Jonah? . . . Jonah! . . . "

The first hot squirt of cum shot into the front of her skirt. She grabbed at the head of my cock with both hands and smothered the next two ejaculations in her palms. She brought her hands out from under her skirt to survey the damage, lifting the hem a few inches in the process, and exposing my cock to outside air. One last squirt landed at my throat.

"Jonah? Oh my god. . ."

White cream was dripping from her fingers, one gooey strand stretched its way down, wavering in the foot of space between us.

"What should I do?" Cassie pleaded, a look of gleeful desperation on her face. It was a look that indicated she might cry and burst out laughing at the same time.

I pulled her down on top of me, her cum coated hands pressed against my chest.

"Sorry, I couldn't stop myself," I said. My cheeks burned. I knew they were blushing red.

"That's a lot of cum," Cassie laughed. "That's a big mess. We're soaked!"

"I know. I should have warned you. I didn't know I was so close."

"It's okay, honey. I love your cum. I love everything about you. This is so romantic," Cassie teased me. "I'll always remember the first time you coated me in cum."

"Yeah, right," I said. "That's very funny."

Sometimes I can't believe the things Cassie says. The girl is something else. I really do love her. I love her in all the ways Mrs. Taylor talked about.

"I'm not kidding. I wish I could eat it off my hands," she was whispering in my ear, "but that might be too obvious. People might notice if I were to lean back and start licking my fingers right in front of you. Still, that's what I want to do. God, I want it so bad. That's what I would do if we were alone, Jonah, . . . does that make me a slut?"

"Of course not, Cassie. Why would you say that?"

"I've done some things. People talk. It gets exaggerated. And there it is. I get called a slut."

"By who?"

"Different girls. Guys too. It doesn't matter. It used to make me cry. I thought that's why you never asked me out."

"That's not why, Cassie. I've been an idiot all through high school. You were always the one I wanted. Besides, I'm the slut, if anybody is."

"Okay, honey," Cassie laughed. "If you say so."

"We're together now. That's all that matters," I said. "What we do from now on."

"I agree. So. . . what is it we want to do?"

"I love you, Cassie. I'm not just saying that. I really love you. I think we should be together, travel together through time and across space, everywhere and anywhere together."

"Is that a metaphor for spending the summer in Europe?" Cassie looked over at me and smiled, but there were tears in her eyes.

"Yes, for sure for the summer, but more than that, I mean traveling through all time together. I mean someone you can count on through thick and thin. A partner. Someone who looks out for you when you need them most. Someone that loves you without conditions."

"You want me to be that person?"

"I do."

"Good. Because that's who I've always been."

"I know. I know that now, Cassie. Thank you for waiting for me."

"You're welcome, Jonah."

Cassie kissed me, deep and hard, but playful and loving. My heart ached for her, for all the passion and the tenderness she was putting into me. I hoped she could feel me trying to put those same feelings back into her. We finally sated ourselves and she rolled off me. We were both lying on our backs looking up at the sky, the sunlight creating sparkles of gold in her blonde hair. The one lonesome cloud was gone. There would be stormy days ahead, but we would work our way through them together, and at least for today, everything was blue sky as far as our eyes could see. I held her hand in mine.

* * * * *

Author's note: Thank you for reading. If you enjoyed the story please take an extra moment to vote. Comments are appreciated as well. Feel free to let me know what you think.