Every Time It Rains

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,605 Followers

Stacey moaned but didn't stop pumping my shaft. She tightened her lips around the crown of my cock and sucked hard, pulling my juice into her mouth. Every drop of cum was drained from me in a few seconds.

When I finally opened my eyes and looked down, I saw her pretty blue eyes staring up at me. Her cheeks were puffed out with my sperm. She pulled her lips away, making a smacking sound. Then, with amazement, I watched as she swallowed, once, twice and then again. She closed her eyes and licked her wet lips.

A second later she was in my arms kissing me. I moaned as I tasted the flavor of my cum in her mouth.

Finally the now trembling woman pulled away and whispered, "The storm seems to be getting worse. I think we should go into the storm cellar now." With that she walked over to the door and turned the "Open" sign to "Closed". Then she took my hand and led me through the kitchen to the storm cellar.

My heart was pounding in my chest and excitement was growing again. I followed her down the wooden steps. There was one bare light bulb hanging from the stairwell ceiling. At the bottom, Stacey pushed open the thick wooden door and flipped on a light switch. We entered a small room. Inside was a double bed in one corner with a dresser next to it. A single lamp, sitting on the dresser, lit the room with a dim glow. There was an opened door to one side that appeared to lead to a bathroom. A small table sat in the center of the room with a couple of wooden chairs. Along the walls was stored various foods and other supplies on shelving.

"It isn't much," Stacey whispered as she turned to me.

I looked at the shadowy glow of her face and smiled. "It's much better than some of the places I've lived in." With that, I brought my lips to hers. We both moaned. I reached between us and began to fumble with the buttons of her uniform. Stacey broke the kiss and brushed my hands away. With a look of lust in her eyes, she quickly unbuttoned her uniform. When the front buttons were opened, I pushed the starchy white dress from her shoulders and let it drop at her ankles. Then I pushed her back to look at her.

"Wow," I gasped as I stared at her nearly naked form. She had on a lacy white bra that barely held her substantial breasts. I could see her hard nipples poking through the material and the dark circles of her areolas. Her panties matched the bra, allowing me to see a slight bulge of hair between her legs, with a few stray blonde hairs escaping from the elastic. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close again as I searched for the catch to her bra.

A moment later I had her bare breasts pressed to my chest. I searched for her mouth again, our tongues dueling now. We were almost frantic. I felt her reaching for my tee shirt and I let her pull it up and over my head, forcing me to pull my lips reluctantly from hers. We both moaned when our now hot bodies touched again. I could feel her nipples almost burning into my chest. Her thighs pressed against mine.

We kissed passionately for a long time, squirming against each other as my hands squeezed her firm ass cheeks. Finally, I pulled away and reached down to lift her into my arms. I carried her to the bed and gently laid her down. My eyes scanned down her body before my hand reached for her now heaving breasts. I squeezed one, pinching the nipple and listened to her gasp. Slowly I bent my head to take the hard nub into my mouth.

"Oh God," Stacey whispered as her hand caressed the back of my head.

I sucked her breasts until she was writhing with excitement. Then I began to slowly kiss down one large orb until I reached her stomach. My hands continued to caress her breasts as my mouth moved lower. When my lips reached her panties, I pulled back and reached for the waistband. Stacey's eyes were smoldering with lust as she lifted her hips and allowed me to pull the slip of material from her legs. My eyes focused between her legs. I pulled her thighs open and almost gasped. Her inner lips were incredibly swollen and very wet. I could see the sparkle of her juice on her silky blonde pussy hair. I bent my head between her legs.

"What are you doing?" she said in a trembling voice.

"I'm going to eat your pussy," I said, thinking she wanted to hear me say it.

"Oh God," she gasped. "Bill never... never... oh Jesus," she whispered as she spread her legs wide open for me.

I lifted one thigh and kissed slowly down the soft skin, working my way toward her center. I licked and gently bit her flesh as I moved ever closer to her pussy. I could smell the sweet fragrance of her excitement. "Do you want me to eat you?" I whispered and looked up at her.

"I've never... we never... oh God, yes," she gasped.

I pushed her thighs far apart and moved my mouth closer to her sex. When I was only an inch away, I stopped. I used my fingers to open her outer lips, exposing the soft flesh between. I blew warm air onto her quivering lips and she gasped. Then I gently flicked my tongue against the soft skin protecting her clit. Another gasp escaped her... louder this time. I delicately forced the skin at the top of her pussy open until her swollen clit was revealed. It was shiny, smooth and pulsing with excitement. With an animal-like moan I dove in.

"Ahhhhhheeeeee!!!" Stacey gasped as my mouth found her clit and sucked it inside.

Within seconds I was lost in the sweet task of eating her. I loved to eat pussy... almost more than fucking. With sucking mouth and nibbling teeth I worked on her tender flesh until she was squirming wildly on the bed.

"Oh Rory... oh God," Stacey screamed as she pulled my hair with her fingers. Her thighs wrapped around my head, almost smothering me in the process. I took gasps of breath and continued to eat her. My tongue went wild, delving into her hole, searching for her juices. Her hips began to buck up at my face as I held her thighs.

"Ohhhhhh!!! God, I'm going to... to cummmmmmm!!!" she screamed.

I moved my mouth upward to cover her clit again. I sucked.

"Ahhhhhh," she screamed as her body went into convulsions.

I held on as she twisted and jerked on the bed under me. I fought to keep my mouth on her clit as her hips moved wildly. Tremor after tremor rushed through her and she gasped for breath. When one climax ended, another started. On and on they went until I finally felt her begin to relax. But then, I renewed my efforts. Within seconds she was climaxing again. Over and over she climaxed as my mouth and tongue searched for every groove of her pulsing pussy.

I was lost in my own world when I felt Stacey pushing on my shoulders. When I looked up, I saw her exhausted face looking back at me. I pulled back and wiped the juice that was streaming down my chin with the back of my hand. "Had enough?" I said and saw her nod her head and close her eyes. "Gee, I was just getting started."

"I... I want your cock," she whispered breathlessly.

I stood up and pulled my shoes and socks off. Then I unsnapped my jeans and striped them and my underwear off at the same time. Now I was standing with my cock throbbing between my legs. A long string of juice hung from the head in visual testimony to my incredible excitement.

"Fuck me please," she gasped, holding her arms out to me.

"Uh... wait, I think I have a condom in..."

"No," she said quickly, interrupting me. "Fuck me now."

I shrugged my shoulders and crawled between her legs again. I got onto my knees and leaned back on my calves. Then I positioned her thighs across mine, pulling her closer. When her pussy was inches away, I wrapped my hand around my cock and aimed it at her wet hole. I could see her hole opening and closing in anticipation. She trembled as soon as the head touched her. Slowly I moved closer, pushing the head just inside.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned when the crown slipped into her. Her hips jerked and her hands reached for my hips in an attempt to pull me closer.

I resisted, enjoying the feeling of her tight hole caressing the sensitive skin of my cock head. Since I had cum in her mouth a few minutes earlier, I knew that I could last longer this time. I teased her, moving just slightly forward and then back again.

"Please Rory... please, please!"

"Please what?" I teased

"Please... please fuck me!!!" she hissed.

With a grimace of pleasure, I moved forward, slipping my cock slowly into her. I paused halfway... teasing her.

Her eyes opened. "Please," she pleaded.

I moved forward, slipping deeper until I hit bottom. At the same time, I moved over her until my hands were on either side of her shoulders. I looked down at her pretty face. "Is that better?" I whispered.

"Yes... yes," she gasped.

I kissed her passionately, my tongue moving into her mouth quickly. She sucked it.

At the same time, my hips pulled back and then thrust forward again.

Her hips lifted up to me, taking every inch into her body. I did it again and again until we developed a rhythm. As I moved down, her hips came up. Gradually the speed increased until the room was filled with the slapping sound of our sex organs and our moans of pleasure.

Stacey wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. Her breath hissed in my ear as she moaned. "Yes, yes, yes, fuck me. Oh God, it's been so long."

I worked in and out of her with powerful strokes.

"I'm... I'm going to cum," she gasped.

"Cum for me. Cum again for me," I answered.

"Yes... ahhhhhheeeee!!!" she screamed as she began to climax again.

I could feel her pussy pulsing around my cock as the shock waves rushed through her. Her body bucked and twisted under me. I held on. When I felt her settling down, I fucked her harder, bringing her to a peak again and again. The inside of her warm cavern throbbed around my cock, milking me. Eventually, it was too much for me and I felt my climax building. Should I cum inside her? I thought. I knew that she had been trying to have children and might not be on birth control. I decided to warn her. "Stacey, I'm going to cum," I whispered.

Without hesitation she responded, "Yes, yes, cum in meeeeee!!!" With that she began to climax again.

That took me over the top. "Oh God," I gasped as I felt my balls swell. My hips moved up and down in a blur. "Ahhhhhhh!!! I cried and felt my juice begin to hurtle up my shaft. I pushed as deeply as I could and froze. The swollen head of my cock grew larger as my juice began to squirt deep inside her warm and welcoming hole. The pulsing seemed to go on for a very long time, filling her hole with my potent cream. Finally when the last drop was inside her I gasped one last time and collapsed beside her.

It took some time before we could catch our breath. I pulled her to me and she snuggled into my arm. "God, that was amazing," I whispered.

"It was for me too," she said. "I've never cum that much in one session in my life. Thank you."

I felt my face flush. I wasn't used to being thanked for sex. Besides, it was me that should have been thanking her. "I should be thanking you," I said. "You saved my life," I said, just a little facetiously.

Stacey laughed quietly and snuggled deeper into my arm. When we had recovered Stacey began to talk. She told me about her life at the diner and her lost opportunities to leave this place. Now she had resolved that she was going to stay here... probably forever. I was sad for her, but didn't say anything. I told her more about my childhood and joining the Army. We talked for a long time, pausing occasionally to listen to the storm raging outside. It sounded far away. I felt safe, warm and incredibly content.

After a while, I felt Stacey's hand reach between my legs to grasp my soft cock.

"I want to suck it again," she giggled. Without waiting for an answer, she kissed down my chest and across my stomach. She lifted my still wet cock and brought it to her mouth. "Mmmmm," she moaned as she began to suck. Within seconds I was hard again.

Stacey looked up at me and said, "I want it again." With that she moved up and straddled my waist. She grasped my cock and brought the swollen head to her already wet hole. There was no hesitation as she slipped the shaft all the way into her in one movement. A second later she was sitting on my thighs with my cock buried deep inside.

I reached for her hips and pushed upward and then pulled her back down. Both of us gasped. Slowly the movement began to speed up until she was bouncing with abandon on top of me. I watched her pretty face as she gasped in pleasure. Suddenly she threw her head back and let out a moan. Her body froze and then began to shake as another orgasm rushed through her.

This time I lasted a long time, enjoying her cries of pleasure as she climaxed several more times. Finally I pulled her hips tight to me and shot my cum deep into her for the second time.

Sometime early in the morning I awakened. For a moment I was disoriented, wondering where I was. I heard the storm outside. Then I realized that I was in bed with a gorgeous woman. A broad smile crossed my face. She was lying on her side and I was snuggled up behind her. Incredibly I felt myself getting hard again. With a gentle movement I positioned myself so that I could slip into her pussy again. I heard a moan, but I wasn't sure if I had awakened her. When I began to move, I felt her press back into me. I kissed her soft neck and wrapped my hand around her until I could grasp her breast. Just like that we were making love again.

We spent most of the morning in bed, making sweet love. When we finally pulled apart, we needed a shower. Her hair was a mess and her body showed the obvious signs of a night of torrid lovemaking. Still, she looked beautiful.

We showered together and then went upstairs to find that the sun was threatening to break through the clouds. The storm was over. Stacey fixed us a late breakfast and we sat in a booth and ate silently. When we were done, I looked at the pretty woman and saw a tear in her eye. She reached over and grasped my hand.

I didn't know what to say. We both knew that I had to go... and that I would probably never be back again. I kissed her one last time as we stood in the parking lot. The goodbye was tearful and heart wrenching. I drove away and I watched her wave from the steps of the diner.

It had been a wonderful few hours. Yes, I had had sex before, but nothing compared to what Stacey and I had shared... we had made love. As I gazed across the plains, through the mist of my own tears, I saw a beautiful rainbow appear. The sparkling red's, blue's and oranges seemed to go on forever. I looked back one last time and saw that one end of the rainbow seemed to end at the diner.

I knew that I would never look at rain quite the same way again.

I did make it back to that diner, about six years later. I was a traveling salesman for my company and had to pass on my way to Kansas City. When I stepped out of the car, it was 1992 all over again. I looked around and saw the wheat fields blowing in the late summer breeze and large white puffy clouds on the horizon. I knew now that those clouds could change in an instant. I almost wished that they would.

The diner looked like it hadn't changed one bit. I shook my head to clear the memories and walked up the steps. I was surprised to find the place relatively crowded. Behind the counter was a heavy-set woman with a white uniform on. My heart sank. I sat at a stool and ordered coffee. When the waitress brought it over I asked, "Does Stacey Allen still run this place?"

"Yes sir she does. Her and her husband."

My face lit up. "Is she around?"

"Not yet. But she should be here directly."

"Thanks," I said and felt my heart beating faster.

About ten minutes later I saw a beautiful woman come into the diner. It was Stacey and she looked as pretty as ever and not a day older. Her face was bright and her eyes still sparkled. I didn't say anything as she ushered a small boy into the diner and behind the counter. When she turned, I saw a perplexing look on her face. Suddenly her expression changed. "Rory?"

I smiled. "Hi Stacey."

"God," she gasped and hurried around the counter and almost jumped into my arms. Several of the patrons looked up briefly to see what the fuss was about, but quickly went back to their conversations.

"Lord, it's been six years," she said.

"I know. But you haven't changed a bit."

She smiled sweetly. "Thank you," she answered and blushed prettily. Then she looked at me with a strange expression. Just then the boy came running from behind the counter with a toy six-gun in his hand. Stacey grabbed him as he went by. "Rory, I want you to meet Rory Allen," she said, holding the boy by his shoulders in front of her."

"His name is R..." I started to say and stopped. My mouth dropped open as I looked at the little boy. He looked like me at that age. My eyes quickly moved up to Stacey's. My mouth opened but nothing came out. Then I saw it in her eyes.

"Yes, I've always liked the name Rory. Very handsome young man... don't you think?" she said proudly.

"Uh... yes, yes he is," I stuttered.

"Mildred, can you watch Rory for a few minutes?"

"Sure."

Stacey led me to the back of the diner and sat in a booth across from me. We were silent for a few minutes. Finally she said, "You're not mad at me are you? You know... because of Rory."

"Uh... no... I guess not."

Stacey twisted a napkin in her hands and then looked up. "I never thought I would see you again."

"Me either."

"It's been six years and I didn't even know where you were. I thought about writing you a letter at the University a thousand times, but I wasn't sure how you would feel."

I looked into her eyes and saw tears forming.

"I didn't plan it," she whispered. "Rory is five years and three months old."

I did the math. "I don't know what to say."

"I'm as happy as I have ever been in my life."

I heard her words and looked at her face. Then a smile came to my face. "I'm glad. I can see it in your face."

We talked for a while before she called her son over. He sat in the booth next to his mother and looked at me.

"How did you get my name?" he asked innocently.

"Well, your Mom and I met a few years ago and she liked my name. So she named you Rory."

"Oh," the young boy said.

"It looks like the place is getting busy again," Stacey said. "Would you mind watching Rory for a few minutes while I help Mildred wait on some customers?"

"Uh... no, not at all," I answered. "If it's okay with Rory."

"Sure, we can go out back," the bubbly boy said with a wide smile. "We have a swing set."

"Okay," I said and let the little blonde-headed boy lead me out the back door.

Rory and I played for a long time. I pushed him on the swings and actually slid down the sliding board with him. Just at the moment I came flying off the end of the board and onto my butt, Stacey came outside. I heard her sweet laugh.

I looked up sheepishly and got up to dust off my clothes. "Quite a rambunctious lad you have there."

"He is. He's the love of my life."

We fell into an uncomfortable silence. Finally I said, "Well, I guess I had better get going. I still have a long way to go." I saw a sad look come over Stacey's face.

"Rory, why don't you go in and ask Mildred to get you an ice cream."

The little boy's eyes lit up. "Before dinner?"

"Yes, but just this once."

"Oh goody," he screamed and started to run off.

"Rory, say goodbye to Mr. James."

Rory turned around and reached out his little hand. "Goodbye Mr. James. And, thanks for playing with me."

"It was my pleasure Rory," I said and squatted down to his level.

Suddenly he threw his arms around me and gave me a hug. Then he turned and ran back into the diner.

I stood back up and watched him disappear. "Well, I have to get going," I said again and looked at Stacey. She had tears streaming down her cheeks.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,605 Followers