Every Whore has a Beginning

Story Info
The origin story of Aelruth Yarichin-Siladhiel.
1.6k words
4.44
4.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

Chapter 1: Every good story starts with a kidnapping

Aelruth's eyes fluttered as they opened, a slight groan coming from her lips as she sat up and rubbed the sleep from her eyes. Her skin was tanned as was normal for most High Elves, but her hair was a deep, forest green. She was told this was because her real mother was a royal Wood Elf, and every female of the family had it as a symbol of status. For Aelruth however, it just got her bullied at school. Teased and made fun of because she was a halfbreed, that her mother was just some witch who had seduced her father. She didn't listen to them. If her mother had her hair, then she was probably super pretty!

The smell of breakfast eventually lured the young elf downstairs. She was living with her Mum and Daddy, a feline beastkin with an affinity for the dark magics and an odd High Elf with staticy hair. At least, she was told he was odd, that he just showed up one day and didn't belong. Huh... maybe she did listen to those bullies... She eagerly scarfed down her food and rushed to get ready to leave, only to get interrupted by her father.

"Hey Sweetpea, what seems to be the rush? You've still got well over an hour before you have to leave and it's not like you need to cram some extra homework, you've got perfect grades~"

Ugh. He always brought up her grades whenever he could, to brag about her to his friends. The real reason she was rushing was so that she could hide in the library so Aerin and her gang of bullies wouldn't find her. But, she had to come up with an excuse. If she snitched about the bullying, it would only get worse... "I was just... Worried about the other kids going missing! I was going to have a look around near the faery ponds, maybe they've seen something. They like me more than the guards, so I was hoping they would talk to me..."

Daddy nodded, but his expression showed concern. Obviously he was worried, but he knew that Aelruth was rather skilled in most schools of magic. Underage spellcasting was forbidden, due to most kids not having full control of their abilities, but Daddy had often said that she was a prodigy so often that she actually started to believe it herself. Aerin's constant mockery and "games" kept her humble however. Now with her father's approval, she gathered the rest of her things and rushed off, making sure to take the backroads and alleyways just in case Aerin was on the prowl.

It all proved to be for nothing however, as right when the schoolhouse got into view, roots had burst from the ground and wrapped around her feet, causing her to spill over. She got up onto her hands and knees and looked over her shoulder to see a tall, young High Elf with milk chocolate skin and bright golden hair, the green glow of nature magic swirling around ger fingertips. Aerin. "Well, look who I found! A little halfbreed slut creeping around. What, you looking for more girls to kidnap? Why else would a halfbreed like you be around? You cause nothing but trouble... But if I turn you in to the guards, they'll just execute you! No, you need to be punished first so you learn your lesson about being a dirty halfbreed. You know what my Father says? It's elves like your Father that are ruining the Isles, dating that disgusting cat. But you love your Daddy, right? So you should be punished for him..."

As the bully spoke, more roots wrapped around her wrists, pulling her hands into the dirt while more roots started wrapping around her lower legs. Now Aelruth was well and fully trapped and... It kind of excited her. She could feel her body heating up with arousal, and then shame as she realized what was happening with her body. She didn't start to struggle until she could feel her skirt being lifted up slowly and then flipped up onto her back. She lowered her head with shame, even as Aerin chuckled softly at seeing the damp circle staining her panties. They were slowly pulled down, small strands of her liquid arousal briefly connecting her virgin slit to her panties before the garment was pulled to the ground. A finger was slooowly dragged around her lower lips and a few seconds later, the bully must have tasted her juices because she made a gagging sound and then stuffed that finger into Aelruth's mouth, forcing the halfbreed to taste herself. She flushed with shame and arousal, obediently sucking on the digit before it was pulled from her mouth. And then her punishment began. Pain flared across her rear as Aerin spanked her, making her buck forward and let put a yelp, which only earned two fingers stuffed into her mouth, pinning her tongue down to silence her. The rough spanking continued, each time she was spanked, she let out a muffled cry and bucked forward, only to be yanked back into place by her mouth.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Aelruth was in tears, sobbing gently. She had lost count of how many times she was spanked, it felt like hundreds. Aerin's punishment was focused, the entire left half of her ass was bright red and burned with pain as if it was on fire. Probably the bully's way of only punishing her Wood Elf side. The worst part however, was that she was incredibly horny, her petals and inner thighs so wet that the dirt between her bound knees had become muddy. That didn't last for long though, as she felt Aerin spread her lower lips open with two fingers, peering into her soaked depths.

Aelruth was unfocused, trying to fight down how much she was enjoying this. Maybe she was right! Maybe Aelruth was a slut... Her internal struggle would have continued, but her attention was quickly captured when her pussy was spanked directly, the bully's fingers catching her clitty directly. "N-no!" She cried out, her body shuddering. Another smack, then another and another, but that fourth one triggered something within her. She cried out loudly, her body shaking as she was forced to orgasm. As she came, Aerin came around and pressed her lips against Ael's, reaching underneath her to start roughly pinching and rubbing her clit. She was made to orgasm again, and again, and again. With her arms and legs stuck in the ground, she wasn't able to collapse onto the ground, but with so much of her strength sapped from those repeated, forced orgasms, she probably would have.

"What... You didn't think we were finished, did you?" Aelruth didn't even notice when Aerin stopped kissing her. She looked up at the bully and her eyes went wide. Apparently the High Elf enjoyed punishing the Halfbreed almost as much as she enjoyed receiving it, because she was looking up into a very wet, chocolate pussy. This isn't the first time Ael had been forced to pleasure her tormentor and she found it disgusting at first, but now... She actually found the taste enjoyable and dare she say it, she was actually getting rather skilled with her tongue. Or at least, Aerin didn't have to grab onto Aelruth's hair and use it to guide her tongue anymore. So, she leaned in obediently, first placing a little kiss on the lips before starting to clean up the juices around Aerin's petals. "Theeere's a good slutty little Halfbreed... Maybe you do have a use after all. Maybe I'll keep you as my little cuntslave. Would you like that?" No response. She wouldn't dare stop her licking out of fear of more punishment. "Yeah, that's what I thought..."

Aerin must have been incredibly aroused, because it didn't take long at all until she grabbed Aelruth's head and mashed her face into her meal and let out a sharp squeal. Aerin's orgasm cry was strangely adorable for how cruel she is... The bully fell back on her rear and released the magic binding her prey to the ground, finally letting her slump over and catch her breath. Then, with a grin, Aerin picked up Aelruth's panties and pulled her skirt off before fixing her own clothes and walking off to school, leaving the Halfbreed bottomless and covered nearly head to toe in femcum. She was a mess and she reeked of lesbian sex.

It was a good thing she left so early though, as by the time she recovered, the schoolgrounds were still empty. So, Aelruth climbed up onto unstable feet and took a few steps closer... Only for someone wearing all black to burst out of the adjoining alleyway and throw her to the ground. She tried to scream, only for nothing but air to escape her mouth. A silence spell! She tried to scramble up to her feet, only to slip on the muddied ground. The stranger took this opportunity to grab the younger elf by the legs and drag her into the shadows. She was flipped over and strong hands wrapped around her throat, slowly choking the air from her. She thrashed and kicked, unable to cast any magic without the use of her voice, her vision started to blur and the last thing she saw before she passed out was a wooden mask depicting a face of tentacles. The mask of the Eldritch Cults.