Every Youth Deserves...Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I raised the volume as I went down on my husband while I heard my voice and Ricky's coming from the television.

"Oh, baby I like to fuck your mouth. You are a really good cocksucker. Oh, Lester is a lucky man....yeah, that's it, nibble the tip, lick...the undeside... I'm going to give your cunt and ass a good fucking...oh...oh....deep throat... oh....yes, I like to fuck your face. Oh...yeah, I'm going to ride your sweet ass all afternoon."

"You taste sweet and your cock feels so good in my mouth. Fuck my face sweetheart and I'll swallow every drop."

"Oh, Ricky you can ride me all you want. I love your hard cock."

Lester was mute with excitement, watching the screen, seeing a young man playing and fucking his wife, while I swallowed his cock.

"Next time you'll be there," I said, "you will see me get fucked in the flesh."

Lester mumbled that he felt light headed, feeling the orgasm build up from deep inside, rising, releasing as I drained him and swallowed, making a gurgling sound.

"This is going to be the greatest summer of our lives," I said as we both lay naked together afterwards, looking at the images on the screen.

(For comments write me. Specify that it is reply to author so it is not treated as spam.

12