Everybody Comes to Hollywood Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind immediately flashed to the "wrong" interpretation of doing it, but I recovered quickly from the momentary arousal. Bethany and I would be starting our own production company. I smiled and offered her a handshake with the practiced ease of a Hollywood business transaction.

Bethany just skipped the hand, vaulting across the couch and planting her lips on mine. We just lay atop each other for what felt like hours, kissing and reveling in the half-remembered feel of each other's lips.

She pulled back, her eyes blazing with a lust I had never seen in her. "I think we've waited long enough, don't you?" she whispered to me.

My smile was so big it nearly cracked my face open. Then she sat up and began tossing her clothes onto the floor. And I drank in the feminine form I hadn't the pleasure of witnessing in some time. Great tits, impossibly round and firm, with only a hint of sag, just as buoyant as they were in college. Shapely hips over a tight but round ass, with a little extra padding in it that was quite pleasing to the touch.

She reached down trying to lift my shirt over my head, a difficult proposition as my lips had latched onto her erect nipple and refused to let go. She giggled and lightly bopped me on the head, so she could continue to undress me. Sliding down, she got my jeans and boxers off, leaving us both naked on her couch.

My purple monster was engorged and larger than I had ever known it to be. Between gasping breaths of arousal I warned her that I hadn't cum in a very, very, very long time.

She decided that we would remedy that. But in the meantime, she was not above teasing me. Sitting me upright in the couch, with my feet planted on the floor, she straddled me and holding my erection in her cool hands, placed me lengthwise across her pouty lips and began to grind herself against me.

My hips twitched, trying to bury the head inside of her, but she wouldn't let it and grabbed my wrists to prevent me from re-positioning her. Bethany's eyes glowed a brilliant green, enjoying the tortured expression on my face as I watched her round tits bobbing in my face and rubbing against my chest, all the while feeling the nectar of her arousal leaking out onto my shaft and allowing her to glide freely across me, the mushroomed crown rubbing against her clit.

She panted, enjoying her momentary domination over me, and my shaft quivered in barely controlled excitement and rage as it was titillated into pleasure it had not experienced in months, but not allowed to begin down the path towards final satisfaction.

For twenty minutes, she ground her way against me, until she had dumped a healthy load of girlcum into my lap, her body tense and beading sweat across her naked body as she fought to keep herself in control.

I on the other hand, was in agony at being held so close to the paradise I had denied myself for so long.

"Serves you right..." she panted at me, a wicked grin at the pained expression on my face. "You've made me wait long enough!" And then her smile was again lost to the escalating pleasure in her head.

When at last Bethany crested into a second orgasm, her thighs quivering as she straddled me, her head resting in the crook of my neck as she sucked at my skin, she stopped moving and released her handcuffing of my wrists.

I only groaned in dismay as she got up out of my lap.

But then she did a 180, settling herself back into my lap while facing out the window of her own view of the city. And this time, with a tender hand holding me upright, she lowered her spasming pussy over my invading rod.

I shuddered in mixed relief and delight feeling her moist folds parting before me, and when she had settled to the bottom, simply lay back against my chest letting me wrap my arms around her bosom.

I held myself still, absently rubbing at her tits, as she waited for the involuntary twitching of my dick to subside, lest I lose it already.

And when she thought I was ready, she leaned up to kiss me, then pulled back and said, "Now."

On that cue, I redirected my hands to her hips and then really began to pile drive Bethany in my lap. We went from zero to sixty in half a second, my hands slamming her down against my legs to let my spear penetrate as far as it could possibly go before she flexed her legs and bounced back up, and then I was slamming her back down before she could even recover.

Over and over and over I pounded her, her tits bouncing up and down with our thrusts, my forearms burning from the effort but I was unwilling to stop. She was screaming at me to fuck her harder and even faster, and I was complying as best I could, the internal lust inside of me taking over beyond reason and pain as I lost myself over to the thrusting motions and to whipping her lighter body against my pelvis with every ounce of energy I had.

Only five minutes later, after non-stop high-velocity fucking I slammed her down against me so hard I was sure my legs would be bruised, and absolutely detonated inside of her pussy, months upon months of stored semen disgorging in shot after shot after shot into her body.

A minute later I was still coming, my hips twitching with each explosion and Bethany's body rocking, her head hanging limp against her chest, her shoulders sagging as she felt each shot burst against her sensitive inner walls, helpless against the pleasure rioting inside of her body.

At last I was finished, and Bethany toppled off me onto the floor, a veritable river of our mingled cum pouring out.

Neither of us moved for a few minutes, just resting. Until Bethany crawled to her knees before my feet, laying her arms in my lap and resting her head there as she looked up at me.

There was a fire in my eyes as I stared down at her, grateful and hopeful for our future at the same time. She lazily slurped my dick into her mouth, but after going this long without sex, I was just about ready to go again even before she began to take long tongue strokes across me, licking me clean.

Then standing up, she pulled me to her and headed for the bedroom. And when I climbed atop her, my hips between her legs, she leaned up and kissed me on the nose.

"You're back." There was a wonderment about her face, a bright hope in her eyes with a half-disbelief that I was here and we were doing this.

I smiled back her. "I'm back."

***

I woke up confused, disoriented. It took me a minute to realize where I was. This wasn't my room, this wasn't my bed. I looked down and Bethany's head was on the pillow next to me. What the...? How did I get here? Did I...? Did we...? Then I realized that we were both naked, and cuddling in a very intimate position. And it all came back to me.

Bethany began to stir, her head dragging along my chest until her face was right before me. Gingerly, she blinked open her eyes, and grumbled something about the place being too bright. When her eyes finally came into focus, she looked at me a little quizzically and then smiled, a sleepy but self-satisfied smirk. "I forgot what this was like..."

We got up and started to clean things up. And I found we couldn't keep our paws off each other all the way through making breakfast, pinching butts and copping a feel at every opportunity.

She gave me a long, slow kiss before I left. We both had a very busy day. She was going to start setting us up with studio space, organizing employees, even calling a few producer connections she had to set up financing.

I had to create the near impossible task of turning my script into a finished screen play, and organizing a shooting schedule around it. For the next month, we were both working harder than ever in our lives.

But every night, no matter how big the workload or how high-powered the meeting, we waited awake for the other to come home, our home, in the Hollywood Hills with the great view of the city.

***

Andrea called me literally hours before the story hit the newsstands. She just wanted to tell me herself, like good friends do. Andrea and her new boyfriend were on the cover, smiling on the set in New Zealand and holding hands.

Inside were more photos of the both of them in Wellington, kissing and cuddling in a nice restaurant. But I couldn't blame her. What woman wouldn't pick George Clooney over me?

Well, maybe Bethany wouldn't...

***

I stayed on the set until well past midnight, editing down the final version of the film with the director and chief editor. As creator- writer-producer, I had a lot personally invested in this movie, and had run the gamut of emotions and arguments with the both of them. But when I finally climbed into my car and headed for home, I felt a wave of relief and contentedness wash over me. The movie was done. A screening arrangement at Sundance was already arranged. Distribution offers were already coming in off the rough cuts. Nothing left to do but handle the logistics of getting it printed. Then take a break, and get ready for the grind of marketing and promotion.

But best of all, Bethany would be waiting for me. Ready to listen if I felt like venting or just relax me if I didn't feel like talking. I had a home and a partner to look forward too.

In the end, isn't that what everyone wants? Even the Hollywood hotshots?

I arrived home, mentally tired if not physically. I kicked off my shoes and headed for the kitchen, intent on mixing myself a stiff drink. I was halfway across the room, unseeing, when I heard a soft, seductive voice.

"Hello, Mr. Writer. We missed you."

Not Bethany's voice. I stopped in my tracks, turning my head in disbelief. Sienna and Skye reclined on my couch, sipping Cristal, and scantily clad in very revealing lingerie. My eyes bugged out, wondering what they were doing here.

"Ah, you're home!" That was Bethany's voice.

I turned my head again to see Bethany wearing a short, green silk robe that brought out the color of her eyes. The hem rode up to show off her long legs, and the front was hanging open to reveal her deep cleavage. She came up and kissed me, a warm kiss, full of passion and potential. Then, with a sparkle in her emerald eyes, she turned to survey the girls cuddling on the couch.

"Hi, baby. I invited over a couple of guests. Hope you don't mind."

***

THE END