Everybody Does It: Day Four

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timmywells
timmywells
1,747 Followers

"You'll get used to it," Mr. Johnson said, and then reached over and dunked Paul's head underwater, causing him to sputter when he popped back up.

"You shouldn't laugh at your husband!" Rawle roared when he saw her reaction, and then he was reaching over toward Diane, who moved backward but not fast enough.

Mr. Johnson grabbed Diane, his long ebony fingers clutching her waist, and proceeded to lift her up almost completely out of the water before plunging her back down. Diane was giggling uncontrollably as he repeated the action over and over again.

He's trying to knock her bathing suit off, Paul thought as he watched his wife being treated like a rag doll, while apparently Diane thought it was hilarious. The clam-shell top stayed on, but just barely, and then Diane reached under his arms, tickling him until he lost his grip and she slipped down, grabbing him around the neck to keep from going under.

"Where were you, hubby? How come you didn't save me?" Diane giggled after the two of them separated. "You're supposed to be my hero."

Paul managed a sick smile as he felt his dick spurting into his trunks. He had hardly realized that his hand had gone down there, so enraptured was he at seeing his boss's jet black and Diane's pale white skin touching, if only for that brief minute, and he couldn't help wondering whether his boss had ground his cock into her while they held each other.

"The grill is probably ready," Paul managed to say, paddling around in case his semen was going to surface, and as they left the pool Paul had a feeling that everything was coming to a head, and he was powerless to stop it.

Rawle Johnson was pouring the Chivas Regal while Diane cooked the burgers, and Paul found himself watching the interplay between his boss and his wife. Mr. Johnson was really pouring it on, charming Diane with flattery while walking around, those big ebony hands stroking her shoulders and looking over her while she cooked.

And Diane! Paul noticed that she didn't even put her robe back on until she sat down to eat, and she had to have noticed him looking at her, practically undressing the woman. Miss Modesty all of a sudden lets this guy look all he wanted?

As far as looking, Johnson had nothing on Diane, Paul mused. He had lost track on how many times he caught Diane looking at the inhuman bulge, and the way those trunks kept sliding down? A couple of times they had inched down so low you could see the stump of his cock before Mr. Johnson would casually yank them back up.

The burgers and salad eaten, Paul waited for the inevitable, and as the sun started going down, it came, but when it did it was nothing like what he was expecting.

"Hate to eat and run," Mr. Johnson said as he rose from the chair. "I've got an appointment of sorts in about an hour."

"Oh!" Diane said. "That's too bad. It was so nice to have your company."

"Frankly, I think I'd rather stick around with you," Mr. Johnson said, and he didn't say you two, just you, while looking at Diane only. "Maybe another time."

Paul watched Mr. Johnson go into the house to get his clothes on, and after Diane puttered around the house she went inside too. Paul waited a second and then went in, expecting to see the two of them locked up in some kind of embrace, but Diane was putting things away in the refrigerator when Paul got into the kitchen.

"Diane, I'm so glad I got to meet you," Mr. Johnson was saying as he joined them in the kitchen. "And I had such a good time too. Nice to see your husband away from the salt mine too. When I see him there he's usually got his hands full."

Yeah, Paul thought. Lately my hands have been full of your cock.

"I love to have you over to my place sometime," Mr. Johnson said, not looking at Paul. "I'm afraid that my place isn't nearly as relaxing and peaceful as yours."

Bullshit, Paul thought. Your place is a condo that probably costs more a month than my mortgage does in a whole year, judging by the address.

"And I love your pool. Haven't played like that in years," Mr. Johnson said. "With this heat wave we've been having, I would float in that thing all night if I were you, and seeing how secluded you are here, you don't even have to bother with a suit."

"Oh, sometimes we don't," Diane said with a giggle.

"Now that I'd like to see" Mr. Johnson said, turning on that Barry White growl.

"If you would like to come over sometime, I mean for a real dinner, we would love to have you, wouldn't we honey?" Diane said.

"Sure," Paul replied.

"Frankly, I love the informal kind of thing we had tonight," Mr. Johnson said as he adjusted his tie. "I do the restuarant thing all the time when I travel, but things like we had out there, that's what I really enjoy. I don't have to be on guard or anything. Just relaxing times with nice people."

"Well, anytime you want to come over..."

"Are you folks busy tomorrow night?" Mr. Johnson said.

"Us? No," Diane said. "Would you like to come over? It's supposed to be close to 100 tomorrow."

"I'd love to," Rawle said, smiling at both of them this time, and reserving a subtle wink for Paul. "But only if you let me bring the steaks? You like filets?"

"We love them!" Diane gushed.

"And you have to let me cook," Mr. Johnson informed her with a wag of his finger. "I insist. You deserve to be pampered after all you did tonight."

"Oh, that was nothing," Diane giggled, blushing and acting like a teeny-bopper.

"It was for me," Mr. Johnson said, and then bent down and kissed Diane on the forehead. "Tomorrow around five?"

"Great," Diane declared.

"Tomorrow then," Rawle Johnson said, giving Paul a slug on the shoulder that looked playful but was a little painful. "I'll have to see if I have a bathing suit at home."

"You can use Paul's again." Diane suggested.

"Or we could just do without them altogther," Mr. Johnson suggested, doing that Barry White thing yet again that seemed to make Diane swoon.

"Well, if it was dark enough out," Diane said, and then said, "Oops. Chivas Regal said that, not me."

The sound of Rawle Johnson laughing echoed in the still night as he climbed into his BMW out by the road, and after he pulled away they retreated back to the kitchen.

"Such a nice man," Diane sighed as she started cleaning up the few utensils she had used.

"Did you forget we were supposed to see that Robert DiNiro movie with the Hamlins tomorrow night?" Paul reminded his wife, and from her response he thought that she hadn't forgotten at all, but had eagerly caved in when his boss made himself available.

"Oh that's right," Diane said rather unconvincingly. "Well, that movie got bad reviews in the paper today anyway. I'll call Becky and cancel. Tell her I'm sick or something."

"That's not very nice," Paul said.

"I know, but look at it this way," Diane said. "Rawle can be very helpful to you at work. Good friends in high places and all? It pays to be nice to a man like that."

"Rawle?" Paul asked.

"That's what he told me to call him," Diane said.

Paul mumbled a response and went back outside and poured a glass of the Chivas Regal. The Tiki torch they had fired up was creating weird light shadows on the deck and pool, and Paul found himself replaying the night while wondering about tomorrow.

"You okay, honey?" Diane said, having come back out and rejoined him on the bench of the picnic table without him even noticing her approach.

"I'm fine," Paul said, forcing a smile while giving Diane's thigh a gentle squeeze. "It's just that you and Mr. Johnson - you two - I don't know. I felt left out. He seemed to only have eyes for you."

"Oh, he was just being nice."

"Lot of flirting going on," Paul said.

"It was just kidding around. I know I was, and I'm sure he was too," Diane said. "What would he want with me? A man like that, I think he has his pick of women."

"I guess."

"I didn't want to say anything," Diane whispered as she cuddled up next to Paul. "But that bathing suit? Did you see it?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know," Diane said. "The poor man was hanging out of it."

"Really?"

"You know perfectly well he was, because I saw you staring at him too," Diane insisted.

"Only when I looked to see what you were staring at," Paul explained.

"Are you jealous, honey?" Diane asked, squeezing his arm.

"Maybe," Paul said, although he didn't know which one of them he was jealous for.

"Aw, you're sweet, but you're my guy," Diane insisted. "Now and forever. Still, I mean, it seemed impossible, you know? How could a man have a penis that large?"

"We've watched movies, Diane."

"Yeah, but this was different," his wife said as she slid her hand inside his trunks. "This was right in front of me live and in person, and I don't think any of those guys were quite that size."

"Mine won't reach down like his did," Paul said as he felt Diane's fingers exploring.

"That's okay, because I love yours," Diane said. "Don't get mad. It was you that brought up all this stuff last night about sex with other people."

"I know," Paul said, sighing as Diane's hand found his stiff dick. "But I did see you checking him out a lot."

"Just like you check out Becky Hamlin's knockers when she comes over."

"Hardly. And he was checking you out a lot too."

"Don't be silly."

"When you were cooking at the grill he was looking down your top at your tits," Paul explained.

"He probably wasn't looking at them, he was looking FOR them." Diane countered, as she stroked Paul's dick slowly.

"But he was looking."

"I know," Diane admitted.

"You saw him?"

"Of course I did," Diane said. "It was harmless, but it made me feel good, if you must know the truth. And your cock is as hard as a rock. Do you like it when another man finds me attractive?"

"Yes," Paul admitted. "I kinda liked it when you looked at him too."

"ReallY?" Diane asked, and Paul nodded.

"Want to go inside and make love?"

"No," Paul said, but Diane's crestfallen look only lasted until he had pulled her over onto the grass, and when Paul yanked off her bikini bottom and felt how wet she was, he knew it wasn't left over moisture from swimming.

They made love savagely on the turf, and after Diane came and her pussy clamped around his cock, he came too. He wondered who she was thinking about when they fucked, but he didn't ask, because if she turned the question around, he wasn't sure how he would answer.

"Whew!" Diane said as he looked up at Paul leaning over her. "This fantasizing is really spicing things up around here. That was really good, honey."

Paul helped Diane up, and after a brief discussion about whether they should hit the shower or the pool, they opted for the pool. Diane undid her top, making them both naked, and they went into the water together.

"All these body fluids are going to make the pool filter work overtime," Diane said, and Paul chuckled when he thought about the load he had already deposited in there.

"Just think," Paul said as he looked at the water rippling while they leaned back against the wall of the pool. "Tomorrow night at this time the three of us could be all naked in here."

"Not me," Diane said. "You guys can, but my suit is staying on."

"If Mr. Johnson is in here naked, are you going to look at him?"

"Why do you call him Mr. Johnson?" Diane asked.

"Because he didn't say I could call him by his first name yet," Paul responded. "I work for him. It's different."

"I guess."

"So you didn't answer the question. If he's naked would you look at him?"

"Which answer do you want?" Diane asked. "The one you want to hear or the truth?"

"I think the answers - they're one and the same," Paul said as he walked in front of Diane. "It's okay. I can handle the truth."

"I'd look," Diane said with a mischievous smile. "I looked tonight and if I can tomorrow, I'll look again. If you're naked I'll look at you too."

"Not as much though."

"I get to see you all the time," Diane said. "Not the same, but if he got naked, would you get naked too?"

"Huh?"

"I'm just talking - you know - like we did last night. I was just curious whether you would feel funny if you were both naked."

"I don't know. You mean would I be humiliated because he cock is so much bigger than mine?"

"I don't know if there's THAT much difference," Diane mused, but even in the near-drakness she saw the look he was giving her, and shrugged her shoulders.

"He's just different," Diane said. "Did you notice that except for his eyebrows, there's not so much as a hair on his entire body?"

"How do you know?" Paul asked. "Maybe under the trunks..."

"Nope," Diane said with a giggle. "I looked there too when his trunks slid down."

"You're a frisky little devil," Paul cackled, giving her nipples a pinch.

"Your fault," Diane reminded him. "You started these conversations. I couldn't help but see the way his trunks kept sliding down that he didn't have any hair above his - you know."

"He gets it waxed," Paul replied, and when his wife asked him how he knew he explained. "Head to toe, every week. He hates body hair."

"I guess that means you two won't be playing with each other then," Diane said, running her hands over the wet hair plastered on her husband's wet chest. "I like my men hairy."

"I suspect Mr. Johnson doesn't need hair to prove he's a man," Paul said, and Diane giggled.

"I don't know about stuff like this, but your penis is about 6" when it's hard, and that's pretty average, right?"

"I guess," Paul lied, not wanting to quibble about an inch or so.

"Rawle's - that looked - I mean, that might have been a foot long, don't you think?"

"I don't know," Paul said, although from experience he knew her guess wasn't that far off.

"And it wasn't even hard!" Diane exclaimed. "Yours gets twice as big when it gets hard. Does that mean his is two feet long when he has an erection?"

"No dear," Paul said, because he knew well that the length and girth of his boss's organ barely changed even more fully erect, with the only difference being the direction it was pointing.

"How do you know all of this?"

"Uh - I don't," Paul stammered. "But from what I've read and stuff, guys that are really big soft don't get all that much bigger when they get hard as us little guys."

"You aren't so little," Diane said, and when she reached down she cackled. "And you're hard again. Ooh!"

Diane moaned as Paul leaned close and she guided him in her pussy, sighing, "Nice," as they bobbed in the water. "This fantasy stuff is fun."

"So what are you fantasizing about right now?" Paul asked as he slipped his dick in and out with the motion of the water. "About me sucking on Mr. Johnson's cock?"

"No," Diane whispered. "Can't be done. If Rawle is with his date right now and that thing is anywhere near the lady's mouth, it's getting licked, not sucked. No way anybody could get their mouth around that thing."

"It's skin, not bone or like your vibrator. It wasn't so fat that somebody that knew what they were doing couldn't handle it," Paul scoffed.

"Looked too big to me. The top of it looked as big as an apple," Diane gasped as Paul started thrusting a little faster.

"So you could help me then," Paul suggested.

"You mean like that movie we watched where the two girls took turns sucking that man's cock?"

"Yes," Paul said. "You and me taking turns on Mr. Johnson."

"He's not circumsized," Diane wheezed. "Never been with one like that."

"You just skin it back," Paul said. "We could hand it back and forth, taking turns sucking on that fat head and jerking off the shaft"

"Omigod."

"Did you see his balls when you were peeking at him?" Paul as he slammed into Diane while her legs thrashed int the water. "They're probably huge too, and we could squeeze them and lick them together."

"Gonna cum soon!" Diane yelped, her nails digging into Paul's back as he thrust hard.

"So is Mr. Johnson," Paul snorted. "Pretend he's gonna cum now and one of us has to swallow it. Which one of us babe? Which of us?"

"You!" Diane groaned. "Let him cum in your mouth. Want to see him cum in your...arrrghh!!"

They came together, with Diane's eyes rolling back in her skull as her body convulsed, and they almost went under as they briefly lost their balance in the pool, with Paul struggling to hold them upright while they shared each other's orgasms.

"No more no more," Diane sputtered as her body convulsed with after-shocks, and after they fully regained their balance they looked at each other like they were strangers.

"Wow," Diane exclaimed. "Luckily next door have their AC on or else they would have heard us."

"I know."

"This is wild," Diane said as they made their way out of the pool. "Fantasizing like this is really intense. One thing though."

"What babe?"

"If somehow you two guys end up swimming naked, I'm going to be thinking about what we just did," Diane explained. "That stuff you were saying while I was coming. Whew! That was wild. Where did you come up with that stuff? It was like you already had that scenario mapped out in your head."

"I dunno. Tried to make it good for you."

"Mission accomplished, only now I have to remember to try not to think about it whenever I look at Rawle tomorrow night, because I don't think he would understand how perverted we are," Diane declared. "Might get you fired."

"Could be," Paul sighed as he blew out the torch and picked up their bathing suits from the deck, and as Diane entered the kitchen he mumbled, "Probably not."

...

thanks for following the story so far

"I guess," Paul said.

timmywells
timmywells
1,747 Followers
12