Everybody is Sleeping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Better get down," Ben said.

Chloe, her heart pounding, scrambled towards a parked truck, even as the headlights turned towards them. She crouched down on the grassy rectangle next to the truck, squeezing herself into a tight ball, her arms tightly clasped over her chest. She didn't dare look directly at the car, but she could hear the approaching rumble of its motor, and could see the area around her flooded by its bright headlights. Ben remained on the sidewalk, holding the leash.

The car passed without slowing. Chloe looked over her shoulder, watching the red taillights drive into the distance, then turn onto a side street. Her body buzzed with adrenalin.

Ben's voice was calm. "That's the advantage of the leash," he told her. "If someone sees me just standing here alone on the sidewalk in the middle of the night, I look like a suspicious stranger who's up to something. But put a leash in my hand and everyone figures I'm just out walking my dog and I'm waiting for it to pee." He chuckled, looking down at her.

"That was too close..." Chloe crouched in her hiding place, watching to see if the car would reappear.

"Nah, we were fine," Ben reassured her. He grinned. "If you need to pee, go ahead. I can wait a little longer.

Chloe looked up, shocked, wondering if he was serious or joking. She couldn't tell by his face, his eyes watching her patiently, his mouth turned up in that cute little grin he had. She straightened her back, uncrossing her arms from in front of her breasts, instead resting her hands on her knees.

Slowly she opened her legs wide, knowing that she was giving him a clear view of her pussy. She could see his eyes lower, gazed intently between her legs. A second later, a thin jet of pee arced out of her and splashed into the gutter. The flow didn't last for very long, but Ben watched every drop as she made a tiny puddle that started to trickle towards the truck's front tire.

After she was done, Chloe brought her legs back together and rose to her feet. Ben had an odd expression on his face when he looked at her, and Chloe suddenly felt certain that he'd only been teasing her when he suggested she pee. He made a joke, and then she shocked him by opening her legs and peeing right there in front of him.

How could she have done something like that? Chloe tugged at her long hair, feeling flustered, but more than that, feeling extremely turned on. Her pussy ached with need and she desperately wanted to press her hand between her legs, to stroke her clit and try to release some of the tension she felt.

"Ready?" Ben asked.

Chloe nodded. He started to walk and Chloe fell into step beside him.

She said, "You peed in front of me, too."

"I did?"

"Earlier. When I was in the shower. You came into the bathroom and peed."

"Oh. Right. I didn't think you were watching when I did that."

"I was right there!"

"Yeah... but I didn't think you would look. I thought you were busy with your shower."

Chloe remembered the way Ben had pulled out his penis in front of her, the way it had looked in his hand. "When you shared that co-ed bathroom... did you ever have to pee in front of the girls?"

"All the time. The bathroom had urinals in it. It used to be a men's room." They passed a large ranch-style house with a half-circle driveway. A line of trees separated the front yard from the adjacent house. The ranch-style was as dark and quiet as every other house they'd passed.

Chloe looked at the dark windows, wondering which of them hid her sleeping neighbors. "Why am I totally naked right now and you still have all your clothes on?" she asked.

"You were already naked before we left," Ben reminded her.

"Yeah, but... if everybody's sleeping and no one's going to see..."

"You know why, Chloe," he interrupted her.

"I do?"

"Of course you do." Ben stopped suddenly. He looked furtively up and down the street, then took hold of Chloe's hand. He pulled her over to the line of trees, into the dark shelter under the lower branches. Chloe opened her mouth to ask why they had left the sidewalk, but before she could speak, Ben undid the front of his pants and extracted his erect penis. Chloe stared at the thing as it jutted out towards her, a long branch with the head round and swollen like an apple. She'd thought it was large when she watched him pee, but erect it looked twice as big.

"I've been hard since before we left the house." Ben took a small step forward, just enough so that the head of his penis nudged the outside of her pussy. Chloe let out a small moan. Her body trembled, feeling his penis head at her opening, knowing that he could easily push into her if he wanted to, knowing she wouldn't resist if he did. He leaned in close to her. "I can't just walk around outside with an erection, right? What would people say if they saw me?"

He moved his hips slowly forward, and the head of his penis rubbed against her labia, teasing her. Chloe waited to see if he would take the plunge and push into her. Maybe she hoped for it. Instead, he took a step back, breaking the contact between them. He pushed his penis back into his pants, leaving a noticeable bulge.

"Come on." He tugged on the leash, and Chloe stepped back out onto the sidewalk. They resumed walking in the same direction, passing two more houses and reaching the next corner. Chloe leaned her back against the light pole while Ben stepped out into the street. He moved in a small circle, checking each direction.

"Hey, red light that way," he observed, pointing at their left turn. Three blocks away, the intersection had two red lights glowing, although no cars were crossing.

"That's Addison Drive."

"What's on Addison Drive? More houses?"

"No. Businesses. Restaurants."

"They're probably all closed. Let's go take a look." He started walking in that direction, crossing the street.

"Do you think we should?" Chloe asked as she reluctantly followed him.

"Sure, why not?"

"It's a busy street. Cars will drive by."

Ben stopped in the middle of the street and watched the red light. It didn't change. "It doesn't seem that busy," he observed. "We haven't seen a single car since we've been standing here."

"It's a busier street than this one."

Ben chuckled. "Well, it could hardly be less busy. We've only seen a single car since we've been out here." He tugged on the leash. "Come on. It's the middle of the night, everything is closed. We'll walk to the stoplight and take a look. If it seems busy, we'll just turn right around and come back."

Chloe tugged on her hair nervously, but followed him across the street. She watched the glowing red eyes of the traffic signals as step by step they came closer and closer to Addison Drive. The light never turned green for their direction. It worked off a sensor and if no cars waited for the light, then the light never changed.

Suddenly, a car whooshed through the intersection, traveling too fast from left to right. Chloe tensed, glancing at Ben, but he didn't show any reaction, and his pace didn't slow. She could hear the sound of the car fading in the distance somewhere off to the right. Ben had pulled ahead and the leash was almost taut between them, so Chloe walked faster to catch up. They walked for another twenty paces and then another car whooshed by, traveling in the same direction as the first. Chloe found herself falling behind again.

"Two cars," Chloe said as she caught up to Ben again. "I told you it's busier."

Ben chuckled. "I guess so. But neither of the them turned this way."

"The next one might..."

"Maybe. If there even is a next one." Ben didn't seem concerned.

They were only half a block from Addison Drive when a third car drove by, this time going in the opposite direction. It drove fast through the intersection, close enough that Chloe could see the man's head through the car window. He had his eyes pointed straight ahead and didn't look in their direction. A good thing, because if he'd looked slightly to the left, he would have had a clear view of Chloe standing naked on the sidewalk.

This time, Chloe slowed so much that the leash pulled tight between her and Ben. He stopped and turned around. "Getting nervous again?"

"Yeah..."

"We'll just take a quick look. Then we'll head back. Okay?"

"Okay."

"We'll see any car's headlights long before they see us. We'll hear them, too. Plenty of warning."

"Uh huh."

"Touch your pussy with your finger."

Chloe's eyes widened, surprised at the unexpected and frank request. But she obeyed, sliding her hand down her front until her index finger slipped into the slick cleft between her legs.

"How does it feel?"

"Wet," she admitted.

"Like you're turned on?"

"Yeah..."

He pulled on the leash. "Let's go, then." He turned away from her, and when he started walking, she followed.

Addison Drive unfolded in front of them. Chloe could see the glowing Mcdonald's sign on a tall metal pole that marked the fast food restaurant on the opposite side of the street, and at first she thought that the restaurant must still be open, because the sign was on. However, when the restaurant itself came into view, it was clearly closed, the interior dark and the parking lot empty. She supposed they must leave the sign on all night.

Addison Drive wasn't dense with buildings. Businesses were scattered along either side of the street, separated by empty lots filled with patchy green grass. Chloe looked left and right, but didn't see any businesses that appeared to be open. She saw an auto parts store, a dry cleaners, a dress shop, all of them completely dark.

She crept up to the corner, feeling very exposed as she stepped out to the edge of the sidewalk and looked up and down the street. She could see a series of green lights stretching into the distance, disappearing over a hill in one direction, around a curve in the other. Four lanes, two going in each direction. The street was empty of cars both ways, at least for the moment.

"Do you want to see what you look like?" Ben asked. He came up next to her, and she realized he held his phone in his hand. He put his arm around her waist and pulled her close to him, the phone held out in front of him. A light flashed on the phone.

He turned the phone around and showed her the picture he'd just taken. It showed the two of them next to each other, the street behind them. Her body was visible down to just below her belly button and the flash caused her pale skin to stand out against the dark background, her protruding nipples casting tiny shadows like sundials. The black dog collar stood out on her neck, and the line of the leash could be seen as it crossed over her right arm. The Mcdonalds sign was visible just above her left shoulder.

"Oh my god..." she breathed, bending over to peer at the picture.

"Do you like it?"

"It's crazy... I'm crazy!"

"It's a great picture," Ben said. He turned off his phone and put it in his back pocket. "No cars so far. I guess this street is pretty quiet, too." He stepped out into the street and looked to the right, then to the left. "Hey, I think that place over there is open." He pointed.

"What place?" Chloe stepped out into the street and looked in the direction he was looking. "Oh! The Food Mart! It's open twenty-four hours." She could see the small convenience store on the corner of the next block, with its dirty window advertising the lottery jackpots, the glowing red sign reading "24 hrs". She recalled returning from a concert with Marianne, stopping there at three in the morning to get gatorades and potato chips. A stocky Arabic man had taken their money without a word.

"Let's make a stop. I'll buy you something to drink for the walk back." He started to walk in that direction before she even answered.

"I can't!" she protested, even as she reluctantly followed him.

"You can't what?"

"I can't go in there! Not like this."

"Why not?"

"Because I'm naked!"

He laughed. "Are you? I hadn't noticed." He waved at her dismissively. "I'm sure the guy working the overnight shift is used to weirdos at this time of night. He won't even look twice at us."

"Oh, yes he will. He'll look twice at me and then he'll look twenty times more."

"You really don't want to go in there?"

"I really don't."

Ben shrugged. "Okay. Why don't you wait outside for me, then? I won't be that long."

The thought of waiting outside the store naked and alone didn't sound much better to Chloe. But she thought it was better than the alternative. "All right," she said. "But hurry, okay?"

"Definitely. What do you want to drink?"

"Um... how about an orange gatorade?"

"One orange gatorade coming up."

"Will you...oh my god!" In the distance, headlights appeared over the hill. Chloe froze, looking around for somewhere to hide. Unfortunately, she didn't see any nearby parked cars to take refuge behind.

"Hide in the doorway there," Ben told her, pointing at the recessed entryway to the dress shop they were passing.

"It's not deep enough?" Chloe said, even as she hurried towards the doorway.

"I'll hide you." Ben stepped in front of her, blocking her from the street. As Chloe felt her back press against the glass door of the dress shop, Ben stepped in close to her. His face was right above hers, and she felt his hands on her hips. Without thinking, she leaned into him and pressed a kiss on his lips.

"Good thinking," he murmured to her, after she broke the kiss. "We'll just look like a pair of lovers stealing kisses in the shadows."

"Yeah..." Chloe hungrily pressed another kiss on his mouth. She could feel his hand sliding up her side, moving to her front to squeeze her breast. Her body reacted to his touch, pushing against him as if drawn into his gravity. The excitement and desire that had been simmering within her with every minute she'd kept herself exposed to his view suddenly roared to life, and she wanted nothing more than to have him touch every part of her body.

His hand cupped her pussy just as the car finally drove by. The driver didn't slow, and showed no sign of having seen their erotic tangle in the doorway. Ben's finger pushed inside her, and Chloe moaned. He fingered her for a moment while she pressed helplessly against him. When he stepped away, disengaging himself, Chloe whimpered in frustration.

"Come on," Ben said, tugging on the leash. "Let's get to the store so we can head back." Chloe felt torn, part of her eager to return home, the other part of her wanting to remain with Ben in the doorway, kissing him and feeling his touch on her skin. She let the leash pull her back onto the sidewalk.

They could see the parking lot of the Food Mart around the corner of the adjacent building, and it was completely empty. Chloe thought there would be at least one car, for the employee working inside, but maybe he walked to work. "Where should I wait for you?" she asked.

"I see a good spot," Ben said. He walked towards the entrance of the store.

"I don't want to go inside," Chloe reminded him.

"You won't. Here we go. Bend over, please." Ben knelt down about ten feet from the glass door.

Chloe crouched, confused about where she was supposed to hide. She saw a newspaper machine, a Redbox machine, a green metal rack full of fliers. None of them seemed like very good cover.

"There we go." Ben stood, nodding his head in satisfaction.

"What...?" At first, Chloe didn't understand what she was seeing. Ben stood in front of a small metal bike rack, little more than a metal bar that rose out of the concrete in an inverted U shape. It wouldn't provide any cover at all.

Then she noticed that the leash had been tied to the bike rack.

"Ben!" she protested, trying to stand, but the leash stopped her short, her head barely three feet above the ground. She went back down to her knees, pulling at the knot, but it held tight. "You can't be serious!"

"I'll be quick," he said.

"Ben! Are you really going to leave me out here like this?"

"You didn't want to go inside, right?" He crouched down next to her. "Don't worry. I'll be right back." He leaned forward and kissed her lips, and despite her distress, Chloe found herself kissing him back.

Ben broke the kiss. Chloe blinked up at him, sitting on her left hip with her legs to the side. "Ben..."

"You'll barely even notice I was gone." He leaned forward again and this time he kissed her nipples, first pressing his lips against her left nipple, then her right. Chloe inhaled, astonished at how good it felt. She leaned backwards on her hands, arching her back.

"Okay..." she was surprised to hear herself say. "Please hurry, all right?"

"I will." Ben touched her knees. To her astonishment, he gently pulled her legs apart and pressed a kiss against her smooth pussy. Chloe gasped as he kissed her on her most private place while she lay naked in front of the Food Mart. His tongue licked up her slit, stimulating her sensitive clit. Chloe's eyelashes fluttered, and she bit on her lip to keep from crying out.

Suddenly he was gone. A bell rang from the door, the automatic chime that let the man at the counter know he had a customer, and Chloe glanced over just in time to see it swing shut behind Ben. She sat up, the pleasure from Ben's kisses rapidly fleeing her body. The reality of her situation settled on her; she was tied up naked outside of a public store in the middle of the night. She brought her legs back together, brought her knees up to her chest, wrapped her arms around them. Her eyes searched the dark street for the shine of approaching headlights, or for the shadowy outline of a watching pedestrian.

Nothing. She turned her head to the side, peering at the knot Ben had used to connect her to the bike rack. She could see the leash winding around the silver metal, tucking back in on itself here and there, making a complex tangle. She plucked at the knot, tugging on it, but she couldn't tell if she was loosening it or making it tighter.

She glanced back at the street. Was she imagining it, or was the asphalt lighter than before? She stared, willing her vision to be clear. Yes, definitely lighter. And brightening as she watched.

Headlights. Another approaching car.

"Oh god," she murmured to herself. "Please don't drive by. Make a turn. Please turn. Please turn."

She could hear it now, a low approaching rumble, increasing in volume with every second. She could see the diffused light on the street coalescing into distinct beams of light. It would pass in seconds. Maybe it would pass as the previous cars had, with the driver looking forward, not paying attention to anything but the road. Maybe she would blend in with the front of the store, and the driver wouldn't notice her.

The car obliged her by turning. Unfortunately, it turned into the parking lot of the Food Mart. Chloe caught a glimpse of a large silver sedan before she was blinded by the headlights, bathing her body in white light. The car pulled into a space, and Chloe blinked, trying to get her vision back. She could see the car from the side, an old beat-up car with a faded silver paint job. The door opened, and an elderly man stepped out. He had a mushroom of scraggly gray hair and thick horn-rimmed glasses. His lower jaw jutted out in a way that gave him a permanent frown. He wore a gray jacket that might have been in style thirty years earlier.

Chloe couldn't do anything but sit and wait for his reaction. She was sure he had seen her already. How could he have missed her, with the headlights right on her?

The man walked past. He looked down at her and scowled, but didn't say a word. The bell chimed as he opened the door.

Chloe couldn't believe it. Naked and tied to a metal bar outside in the middle of the night, and the man didn't have anything to say? She'd been dreading his reaction with such anxiety that his lack of reaction almost offended her. Chloe unfolded her legs and looked down at her body. The man had seen her, and it was undoubtedly clear that she was naked, but she'd squeezed herself into such a tight ball that she'd protected most of her front from being viewed.