Everybody Loves Debra 2008

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shake88
Shake88
31 Followers

"You'd get used to it. I used to think I'd never be able to deep throat Robert and his dick is at least three inches bigger than that." Amy says nonchalantly.

"Geez, when you have kids, they're going to have to parachute out." Debra smiles at her still naked sister.

"Hey, I do my Kegle exercises, this bad girl still can keep it airtight." Amy says as she comically spreads a leg open a bit.

"You make it sound like Tupperware." Debra smiles, "Alright, get your last look in..." Debra looks back at the monitor to find that Gianni is gone. "Where did he go?"

"I thought you said you wanted one last look." Gianni stands naked in the doorway. "You know, that monitor does have volume."

Debra's eyes rove up Gianni's tight, muscular body. He's built like a baseball player and she wonders what it would feel like to have his strong arms slam her down on that bed of hers. Despite her efforts, she stares at his thick penis. It's long and wide. Debra thinks to herself that it just looks – ready. She can't help but stare. It's literally a full ten seconds before Debra realizes she's staring And, it's another five before she realizes that Amy doesn't seem to be in any hurry to get some clothes on.

"Okay, I think we all had our fun. You showed me yours, she showed you her's. Debra pulls up the towel covering herself.

"Nice cock." Amy blurts out.

"You noticed?" Giovanni answers.

"Amy!" Debra gasps.

"Well, it is." Amy responds.

"Well, considering the fact that I've showered after basketball with your husband all through high school – I'll have to take that as a compliment, Amy." Gianni resounds with a dirty grin.

"Don't get too cocky, it's not bigger. But, it is nice." Amy responds.

"So, you think you could handle this one no problem, do you?"

"Believe me, after years with Robert, I could deep throat your dick without opening my mouth all the way."

"I bet you could." Gianni answers.

"Guys, could we continue this conversation with our clothes on?" Debra tries to slow down the mounting situation unfolding in her bedroom.

"But, the question is – will you?" Gianni taunts.

With that, Amy walks over to Gianni and gets down on her knees. She places a hand under his shaft and looks up at Gianni. "Now, this is just a demonstration – don't think I'm going to finish the job."

Gianni grins, "Whattaya' say, Deb? Are you a closer?"

Deb gives her trademark pained look of disgust. "Not a chance. This is Amy's party." Deb turns around and reaches for the bathroom door.

Gianni barks from behind Debra, "Stop." Deb turns to Gianni. Amy is working his dick like it's got the cure for cancer inside it. She slurps up and down the shaft hungrily while massaging his ample hairy balls.

Debra turns to Gianni, looking stunning as her still wet tits show ample cleavage. "Excuse me? Did you just take a tone with me as you stand there getting a fucking blowjob from my sister in my house?"

"Sthisterr in waw. I'b yo' thister in thaw." Amy corrects Debra, not bothering to take Gianni's massive rod out of her slobbering trap.

"I'm just saying. You want me to fuck you."

"You have some fucking nerve." Debra grits her teeth as she steps toward Gianni. That is all he needs, he grabs Debra by the back of her head and kisses her harder than she's ever been kissed. She fights it for an eighth of a seconds before she gives in. Her tongue and his dance violently against each other – they fuse together almost like they were born that way. Her pelvis pressed against Amy's head as she continues to blow the best friend of both of their husbands. After a long 30 seconds of bliss, Debra regains her composure. She tears herself away. "Okay, things have obviously gotten way out of hand. Let's just all take a moment to think about..."

"Shut up and show me those huge fucking titties." Gianni rips off her towel to reveal Deb's perfect little bod. "Fuck yeah! You know how long I wanted to bite those fucking nips?! Oh man, they look even juicier than I imagined. I bet I've come a gallon of imaginary wads on those babies."

Debra is literally blown away by this friend of the family, now some kind of animal. He looks down at Amy and pulls his dick out of her mouth and steps toward Debra. Debra shakes her head "no" and backs up. "No way, not gonna' happ..." Too late Gianni backs her against the bathroom door and grabs her right tit with his hand and squeezes it. He takes the other one and bounces them in his hands as if mesmerized by the cantaloupe sized – uh, for lack of a better word, melons. "Get your hands off.."

"No problem." Gianni drops his hands and bends down to seemingly feed on her breasts. If you thought Amy was going at his cock – that's nothing compared to how Gianni works Debs tits. "Oh fucking Christ." Deb doesn't make it ten seconds before her pussy is wetter than an ice cube on a radiator. Amy must have noticed, because suddenly she's got her fingers working Debs clit with one hand and stroking Gianni's cock with the other. Debra moans a moan that makes a whale song seem like a chick peeping. A gush of juice flows out of Debra's pussy. Amy begins to work the tip of Gianni's dong over Deb's clit.

"You like that you naughty whore?" Amy asks.

"Guys, this is crazy." Debra tries to resist, but Gianni's massive mushroom is being guided with perfection by her sister in law. It bumps and rubs over clit with the perfection of an artist. Debra's breast swell up and her nipples extend like cell phone antennae. Gianni massages her pendulous mams with the right amount of TLC and roughhouse commandeering of a drunk rugby player. His massive ches and matted fur inch toward her hot breath. Debra instinctively bites his chest - she can't even tell if it's in protest or in passion. It's definitely take as a green light from Gianni.

Gianni grabs Debra's jaw in a solid, but tender way and growls... "You have one second to call off the dogs. After that I don't care if you scream, I'm going to pump you until you sing "La Dolce Vita" in C Sharp."

"I have no idea what that means you dirty Italian fucker. But, if you think you're man enough to take me, stop pussy-footing around and..."

That's all Gianni needs to hear... He bites her neck and kisses her neck and torso so passionaltely that Deb believes she may just come from that alone. But, Amy and Gianni put on the full court press by working Debra's clitoris in unison. Gianni slowly pushes his inflamed head into her lips while Amy rotates it around her gash like a swizzle stick. All the while it's only in Deb a quarter of an inch. It's still not the point of no return until...

"Oh fuuuuuuuuucccckkk meeeeeeee!" Debra screams so loud she is sure the police might get involved. She's in a fog as she looks down and sees Amy smiling with her hands wrapped around her hubby's pal's dong and jamming it into Deb's pussy lips. "Come on, put some sour cream on my love-taco", Deb jokes. Ha, wouldn't Raymond be pissed to know that Deb was using Ray's euphemism for pussy while she's getting fucked by another man.

"What the fuck is happening to me?" Debra moans and groans and writhes and finds herself uncontrollably running her hand over Amy's head, jamming her face into her pussy with one hand and squeezing Gianni's ass so hard that it pushes his prick against her gushing twat. "Fuck me! Yes! I'm a fucking dirt whore, skank bitch. Just fucking fuck me!"

Gianni is already there. He and Amy work together to jam his cock into Debra's vag so hard that her body almost drives through the bathroom wall. He pile-drives that dick into her tight, underused gash and slides it in and out and in and out. Each time he dives into her pussy she slams the wall with a fist. The whole time, he sucks that big right breast of hers with the enthusiasm of a high school junior.

Amy disappears somewhere between both their junk, happily lapping it all up in her mouth – balls, pussy, cock – whatever comes her way.

Deb grabs Gianni's back and scratches it with wild eyes locked into his. "You better fucking hurt me. Tomorrow I am going to want to be able to believe I had no choice in this. I know it's not tru, but fucking hurt me all the same."

Gianni grins, "I get it. And now you get it too." Gianni spins Debra around so she is bent over the sink. He plunges his cock up her twat and pumps several times while yanking he tits like they are bridles. "I am fucking you because I have been staring at this hot little ass ever since I first met you. You know how many times I saw you come home from aerobics in that tight little workout out fit and I wanted to do this in fromt of your faggot husband?"

Deb looks over her shoulder and protests, "Hey, you don't have to call Raymond names..."

"Did I say you could speak, you little slut?!" With that, Gianni rams into her while simultaneously smacking the Bejeezus out of her ass. Thick red handprint welts glow on her perfect ass cheeks.

"Fuck yes, spank my little whore ass! God, I am a slut. Fuck me up! Fuck me up so fucking hard! Oh god I can feel your cock ramming my kidneys, my pussy is going to rip wide open! This hurts even more than the twins!!!"

Amy looks up concerned for a moment, "Are you okay Deb?"

"Shut up and work my clit you fucking ho'!" They both crack up as Amy licks Deb's aching pussy in between thrusts. It goes on like this for minutes... Gianni breaking a sweat and Debra looking at her face in the bathroom mirror while her pussy is pillaged from behind. It is exquisite for her. She comes and comes and comes. She looks into her reflection knowing full and well that tomorrow, she will not be the same person. No longer will Wednesday night sex in the missionary position be enough to get her through the week.... Debra Barone will forever forward always need more.

"I want you to come all over my fucking slut face, Gianni! I want Ray to smell you on me when he kisses me goodnight. I want everyone to know that I'm not a Mommy – I'm a dirty fucking whore!" Debra's body convulses as she writhes wildly on Gianni's torpedo like staff.

"Well, stop grinding get your dirty slut mouth down here, bitch!" Gianni slaps her titties and grabs her face as he jams her to her knees. It's a beautiful sight, this Mommy turned cock munching sex toy. Her tits are full and her eyes gleam with satisfaction. Gianni notes that it's hard to believe that this same woman who rolls her eyes whenever Raymond makes a sexual innuendo is now feasting on his flaring purple dragon.

"There you are, Amy. I was wondering what happened to you." Debra giggles as she is face to face with her sister in law."

"I knew you'd come down here sooner or later." Amy gushes as she guides the wet cock into Deb's mouth.

"I came sooner and later." Deb doesn't have time to laugh at her own joke as she accepts Gianni's dick into her mouth. She's worried, it's been a very long time since she sucked Ray's dick. And, to be honest it was never too exciting, more of a checklist activity. But now, now it seemed like the most important thing in the world.

Debra relaxes her throat as the handyman's wide member stretches her pert little mouth around the girth of his dick. It rams into her throat thanks to Amy's guidance.

Debra forgets everything that she ever was, wife, mother, sister in law, daughter in law, PTA chairperson, whatever... As she gulpes every millimeter of cockflesh into her starving mouth. His balls slam against her chin. He's literally fucking her mouth at this moment and she can't get enough. "Funny", she thinks to herself - 'if Ray even touches my hair, I stop giving him head. Now, here I am pretty much begging this guy to impale my skull with his hairy dick." Debra licks his fist sized wet, matted balls as they literally shake with a shudder...

Amy takes over. "Get it out of your mouth now if you want to get a sperm shake, bitch!" Amy works the base of Gianni's cock as Deb fellates the head one last series of times until....

Thick gusts of white licorice lassos blast onto Debra's face and tits. Hot splashes of cum burst, jet, splash and sputter onto Debra's lapping lips and smiling face. Giannii let's out a "Braveheart" worthy cry as Amy works the semen into Deb's face and cans. Amy keeps pumping as acrobatic jets of Gianni-juice loop over Deb's head and land with a thud on her face and mouth.

Debra Barone rubs the blue collar guy's head on her cheeks and between her tits as Gianni screams and punches the air in sweet, sweet agony. It just keeps pouring out until Debra thinks she just may need to come up for air. It sputters finally and Debra rubs it all over a still hungry Debra who grabs Amy's hand and guides her hands over her cum covered tits. They look like snow-capped mountains at this point.

"I am literally glazed like a fucking donut. I look like a fucking Krispy Kreme! God I fucking love that fat cock! I want more jizz on me, make me your fucking slut whore bitch again!" Debra looks up with nothing but lust in her eyes as Amy laps the cum off her tits.

Gianni looks down at Deb's cum covered boobs as she Hoover vacuums the remaining cum out of his spent shaft. Her eyebrows raise in the dirtiest way imaginable. It almost feels like she's going to suck his helmet off of his veiny snake. "How long before your faggot husbands come home?"

Deb and Amy both sing out.... "Six-ish."

Deb smiles, "That's more than enough time to ruin both of our pussies."

Gianni responds, "Consider me on the clock."

Debra grins, "and consider us on your cock."

Not even nearly the end.

Shake88
Shake88
31 Followers
12