Everybody Loves Debra Ch. 03

Story Info
Debra gets a tennis lesson she will never forget.
5.5k words
4.43
34.6k
12

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 04/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MT1966
MT1966
109 Followers

The dressing room itself was no more than a large empty space with a few naked light bulbs stationed every few metres that provided an uneven almost dappled lighting effect leaving areas in semi darkness. A number of lockers lined one wall and along the adjacent wall evenly spaced along its entire length was a couple of wooden benches. The bright sun outside struggled to filter through the small rectangular windows that lined the walls leaving the sole occupant immersed in a slightly surreal environment.

For some strange reason Debra Barone seemed nervous. She stared as if entranced into the full length mirror that stood at one end of the room twisting her body this way and that allowing her eyes to scrutinise and inspect every inch of her petite body. She was clad only in a tight pink lacy bra that on first glance appeared to have great difficulty containing her ample cleavage, a relatively small tennis skirt and her shoulder length reddish hair was tied up in a ponytail. The newly purchased sneakers she wore made sharp squeaking sounds with each and every step against the rough floorboards that echoed and reverberated around the empty room.

"I'll suppose this will have to do," she remarked to herself as her fingers absent mindedly played with the strands of hair in her ponytail before the nervous expression on her face softened slowly into a brash smile "but damn its not too bad on such short notice!"

Her husband Ray had for some inexplicable and extraordinary reason presented her with tennis lessons as a present for her most recent birthday. Once the inevitable shock had quickly worn off she had vented her fury and anger in his direction, barely able to resist the urge to throw his so called 'gift' back in his face. The severity of her verbal tirade surprised even her, leaving him cowering in a corner of the living room with his hands shielding his face as she furiously waved the gift in his general direction. She had barely turned her back to him, breathing in great gasps of air to calm herself when he had the audacity or stupidity to say that she could stand to lose a few pounds. Unable to control her emotions or anger any longer it was then that she had stormed out of the house.

"I'll show you!!," she said defiantly and in almost angry tone of voice "lose a few pounds?!" She let herself spin around on the spot three hundred and sixty degrees causing the hem of her short tennis skirt to fly upwards showing just a hint of the pink panties she wore underneath.

"I don't look half bad for my age if I don't say so myself!" she exclaimed after she had stopped herself mid spin, her face quickly developing a contented almost devilish smile as she playfully teased the back of her skirt upwards. Her head twisted backwards to let her eyes proudly admire her panty clad rear in the reflection before she twisted her fingers into the elastic of her panties, gently teasing them upwards causing them to partly ride up into her ass crack. "Not too bad at all!"

"Mrs Barone."

Her eyes seemingly mesmerised by the sight of her rear in the mirror, Debra Barone was lost in her own private little world and totally oblivious to the voice that filtered suddenly into her self obsessed mind.

"Mrs Barone, Mrs Barone!" The voice was louder, more insistent now and was accompanied by a few rapid blows on the door that quickly and abruptly brought her back to reality.

"Ahh.....yes!?" Slightly flustered her fingers released their hold of the hem of her skirt with a start, quickly smoothing it down with her hands.

"Are you ready Mrs Barone? The lesson is supposed to start at three," there was more rapid knocks against the door that seemed louder rattling her leaving her slightly on edge "we only have the court booked for an hour and a half..."

"Ah...ok...give me five more minutes," she hurriedly glanced at her watch noting that it was one minute past three before hurriedly slipping on a tight fitting white sleeveless top over her head "won't be long...." Her voice was partly muffled and raspy as she struggled awkwardly with her top before taking a long, deep relieved breath after it finally slipped into place. In a rush she bent down to check if each of her laces were securely tied before once more standing before the mirror.

"Well here goes!" she whispered to no one in particular before she slipped a tennis cap, a white headband with a visor attached onto her head. Her fingers quickly and expertly retied her pony tail, teasing stray hairs into place before with one final deep breath she grabbed her newly purchase tennis racquet and with a quick look in the mirror she walked to the door and pulled it open.

She raised a hand to shield her eyes from the unexpected glare as the sunlight streamed in through the doorway temporarily blinding her. The figure of a man came into gradually into focus as her eyes adjusted to the light, noticing his foot tapping nervously against the ground.

"Mrs Barone if you would follow me.."

However, as her eyes slowly become accustomed to the bright sunshine Debra Barone did not move. She stood fast as if her feet were nailed to the ground, her head slowly moving up and down as she inspected the man standing before her. His long tanned legs joined together in a rather tight pair of shorts and he wore a sleeveless top that seemed to be a size too small for him. She was sure she could see his six pack through the flimsy looking material of his top, moving slightly each time he breathed. His handsome face was covered in stubble which contrasted starkly with his blue eyes which seemed to boring, drilling right into her mind.

For some reason she felt herself blushing like a schoolgirl as she found herself staring at him. She shook her head as if to clear her mind before she one took a step forward.

"Debra."

"I'm sorry?" he replied with a puzzled look on his face.

"Call me Debra," she replied as she flashed him a smile "Mrs Barone makes me sound like an old school teacher."

"Oh sorry I didn't mean to -."

Her hand waved almost if she was the one apologising as she interrupted him "Don't worry about it. Tell me-." She stopped suddenly in mid sentence, her eyes wide open looking in his direction prompting him.

"Jeff."

"Tell me Jeff," she continued "you didn't get that physique from just playing tennis did you?"

"Well no," his face displayed an embarrassed smile "four years of college football and lots and lots of time in the gym. I was about to go big time when I did my ankle and I had to settle to coaching tennis. It was bad luck as I was one of the best tightends in the game!" He turned on the spot and started to walk away giving her a perfect view of his well toned and developed behind.

"You ain't just whistling Dixie! she whispered to herself. Debra could not help but lick her lips as if she was about to eat her favourite meal her as she followed, her eyes transfixed on his rear So hypnotised by his rear was she that she nearly ran headlong into him when he stopped suddenly in front of her.

"So have you played tennis before?" Jeff asked as he swung open a gate before stepping to one side to let her through.

Debra hugged her tennis racquet against her chest as she walked through the open gate onto the tennis court. The court was partially surrounded by a row of trees and she could see on the adjacent court two men, one black and one white engaged in a long rally. She watched in awe as the ball flew from one side of the court to the other at an often breathtaking speed.

"A little in college," she finally replied before offering shyly "I am afraid I am not that good."

"Well we will soon fix that" he replied with a smile.

He asked her to move to the other side of the court and she did as he asked.

"Ok," Jeff said as he produced a few tennis balls from his bag before stuffing a couple into his pocket "I'm just going to lob this one over the net and you just hit back to me ok?"

"Ok."

Debra watched as he bounced it a few times against the surface of the court before he hit a soft lob over the net towards her. She swung with all her might but all she managed to do is to splice the ball off her racquet directly up into the air above her head. It was only a couple of seconds later she saw the ball land almost at her feet bouncing a few times before slowly rolling away.

"You don't have to hit it hard just swing the racquet like this" Jeff demonstrated with his racquet, swinging through the empty air as if he was trying to swat a fly.

"I did not hit it hard," she exclaimed standing with her hands on her hips "the ball just came straight at me what did you expect me to do?"

"Well I expected you to hit over the net!" he exclaimed with a smirk on his face.

Debra glared at him for just second, the sly grin on his handsome rugged face irking her somewhat "Just hit it over again!"

Jeff lobbed the ball over a second time and she swung the racquet this time missing the ball entirely.

"Keep you eyes open when you swing."

"My eyes were open," she exclaimed with her voice rising in volume and with just a hint of anger and frustration "just hit to me again!"

Over the next ten minutes he struggled to keep a straight face as he continuously lobbed one ball after another over the net, watching her miss much more than she actually connected. Of those she did manage to hit with her racquet all but one were sprayed far and wide with some actually disappearing over the tall fence that surrounded the court.

It was perhaps the umpteenth shot that she had hit straight up in the air that Debra Barone finally had enough. She had watched the ball fly off her racquet as if in slow motion before travelling upwards like a balloon except at some point it performed a gentle arc and then plummeted downwards at a great rate of knots hitting fair and square on top of her head.

"Damn you Ray!" The words meant to come out of her mouth as a roaring shout but only escaped from her lips as whisper. The racquet that was in her hand flew with great force towards the ground bouncing a few times before skidding to a stop. Her chest was heaving sucking in huge mouthfuls of air either from embarrassment or from anger or from a combination of both as tears started to well in her eyes.

At first Jeff stood watching her sudden and unexpected display of emotion unsure of what to do. Eventually he found himself walking over to her side of the court where he picked up her tossed racquet before extending it towards her handle first.

"Here why don't you try again."

Debra turned her back to him her hands rubbing her eyes "No I don't want to!"

"Why?"

"Because I suck, that's why! I don't even know why I came to this stupid tennis lesson."

"Why don't I show you, we'll do it together."

His hand grabbed hers physically placing the racquet into the palm of her hand before with surprising gentleness he slowly and carefully wrapped her fingers around the handle. Easing his body behind hers, Debra could sense the hairs on the nape of her neck stand on end as his hot breath collided with the coldness that was her skin. The aroma of his aftershave invaded her senses as his strong hands grabbed hold of both of her arms, the touch of his fingers against her skin sending unexpectedly intense shivers through her body.

Jeff began to guide her hands with his swinging her arms in a rhythmical pattern through the air in a series of forehand and then backhand manoeuvres. The scent of her floral perfume wafted into his nostrils as he could hear her breathing suddenly become more rapid sucking in one breath after another.

Debra could feel his fingers make brief yet firm contact with her breasts and then also lightly flick the top of her thighs as they swept past. She could feel her body tremble and squirm almost uncontrollably yet she wasn't entirely sure if it was because she was nervous or because she was now suddenly and inexorably so turned on. The events and circumstance of the next five minutes are somewhat hazy in her memory but she does recall standing face to face for a brief moment knowing, sly smiles spread across both of their faces before dropping willingly to her knees in front of him.

She eagerly ran her tongue over her lips, moistening their dry and tingling surface in expectation as her trembling hands slowly moved up her legs .A devilish smile spread across her beautiful face as her fingers slid across his shorts before converging together in his groin area where her fingers could plainly feel the bulge where his member was straining at its leash to be set free.

"Lets see what we have here!" Debra Barone said with a nervous, girlish giggle.

Her fingers hooked into the elastic of his shorts and she began to tease them down his legs letting out an audible gasp as his cock sprung free from its fabric prison. Any pangs of her conscience, any qualms or misgivings about cheating on her husband Ray had long ago disappeared from her lust and desire laden mind as her slender fingers wrapped tight around his shaft. Her red fingernails provided stark contrast to the darkness of his shaft as they began to move at speed along its impressive length.

"Glad to see your forehand has improved!" Jeff ventured as he peered down at her smiling face.

Debra Barone let out a small laugh as her hand pumped along his cock at even greater speed, prompting a loud groan of pleasure from his lips. "Well I know you can't take the credit, I have perfected this move all by my lonesome self" and with that she rocked slightly forward onto her knees taking his cock in her mouth. Her hands gripped his bare ass, her fingernails digging into the soft skin as her head began to bob along his shaft. She had rediscovered the rather erotic pleasure and sensation of having a man's rock hard member slide between her lips and down into her throat becoming rather proficient at it or so she believed. In reality she hoped that her unbridled enthusiasm would compensate for her lack of technique and/or experience.

"Oh god Mrs Barone....."

Even now with her head bouncing along his shaft her eyes glared up at him as her fingernails dug deeper into the flesh of his ass.

"Ouch....Ok, ok Debra......"

His words faded into silence with the still air of the late afternoon now filled with a 'glug,glug' sound as his shaft repeatedly found the back of her throat. Her lips formed a tight seal around his cock, her tongue playfully licking and teasing its way along his shaft and the ultra sensitive head of his member.

It happened just when she had found her groove, her lips sliding along his now well lubricated shaft at an almost manic rhythm when he slid his cock suddenly from between her lips. Confused and with her mind racing Debra Barone could not help but let out a loud surprised squeal when his hand wrapped around one of her arms before lifting her roughly to her feet.

"Lets see how you play your shots at the net!" he exclaimed as she nearly tripped over her feet as he manhandled her towards the net. She found herself bent over at waist with her hands holding onto the top of the net. She turned her head and could see him standing directly behind her with his hand stroking his cock and he was now naked from the waist down. Her body shook in anticipation as his lips nuzzled her neck, the strange feeling of his stubble laden face rubbing against her skin adding a strange and unique element to the whole scene.

"Your stance is all wrong!" Jeff said his voice infused with laughter. He kicked out with his feet, striking each of her sneakers until her feet were widely spread apart. Quickly he dropped downwards onto his knees behind her with his hand still busily stroking his shaft while his free hand teased the hem of her skirt upwards.

Even though it was a relatively warm day Debra felt an intense shiver coarse through her tiny body as her panty covered ass was exposed before his fingers began to stroke the most sensitive part of her anatomy. A loud groan of pleasure escaped from her lips as his hand pulsed along the thin material of her panties that separated his fingers from the soft and rapidly moistening soft skin of her pussy.

"You like?"

"Uh huh..." It was the only thing she could let slip from her lips as her legs swayed dangerously beneath her. In desperation she entwined the fingers of both hands into the net strands hoping like hell that their tenuous hold was enough to stop her from collapsing in a heap onto the ground. She could feel her pussy tingle as he peeled her panties slowly off and then down her legs as if he was revealing a prized art portrait, leaving them around her ankles.

For just a brief moment he did absolutely nothing and Debra Barone, wife of Ray Barone wondered what he was up to. She cast her eyes to the other nearby tennis court and although it appeared that their match was still going on both of the men stole continual glances in their direction.

"Oh god!!" She was caught totally unawares, her petite body woefully unprepared for his oral assault with her loud surprised shout seemingly echoing across the surrounding area. Her legs wilted under her, bending at her knees as he buried his head between her legs with his mouth, tongue and teeth working amazingly well together attacking the small sliver of wet soft skin that was her pussy with an almost brutal efficiency. She lost almost all control of her bodily functions as her head reared upwards, her mouth issuing one long continuous moan of pleasure as the most intense spasms of ecstasy racked her body.

Never before had she experienced anything like this as her mouth sucked in rapid mouthfuls of air as her lungs now seemed suddenly and wholly devoid of oxygen. Debra wondered when and if there would be any let up to at least give her a chance to compose herself, to recover. Surely he can't keep up this pace and ferocity up forever she asked herself. However even when he slipped his tongue from between her now shaking legs he allowed her no chance to recuperate easing his rock hard shaft in between her pussy lips before beginning to pump savagely away.

As his cock speared relentlessly into her a devilish smile spread across her face when she could see the two players on the adjoining court give up their theatrics of playing a match. At first they stood at the wire fence that separated their court from hers, their eyes now watching her every move with their hands slipped inside their shorts obviously stroking their burgeoning members to life. Then, as if on cue both of them dispensed with any thoughts of modesty or discreetness with their hands gleefully pumping rapidly along the now released and exposed shafts. Debra Barone would not normally have considered herself as an exhibitionist but she had to admit to herself that the sight of two well hung men fanatically stroking their members at the sight of her draped half naked over a tennis net with a cock pumping in her pussy titillated and excited her immensely.

It was a short while later, though she cannot remember the exact time that she found herself mid court straddling Jeff's semi naked body as he slammed his cock between her spread legs. She had somehow lost one her sneakers providing her with an uneven purchase of the ground and making her bounce in almost ungainly, wildly disjointed fashion on his rock hard shaft. Her discarded panties lay tossed on the court near the net providing unimpeded access for his cock as it slammed at almost breakneck speed into her pussy. The tennis skirt she wore was scrunched up around her waist while the hem of her top had been pushed upwards exposing her bra and one bouncing breast.

"Oh.....my fucking...god!" her voice came out came out in semi stutter as she leaned her body back further having to constantly adjust the position of her arms and hands skewed outwards behind her for better balance. It was at the moment she felt something brush against her lips and left cheek.

MT1966
MT1966
109 Followers
12