Everybody Loves Debra Ch. 04a

Story Info
Debra takes one risk too many.
9.7k words
4.6
33k
14

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 04/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MT1966
MT1966
110 Followers

"You know," she suggestively exclaimed, "that Ray won't be back until the day after tomorrow."

He was not sure why but he found his heart literally skipping a beat when her hand reached outward across the table with her red tipped fingers playfully running up and down along the length of his arm. A nervous lump descended slowly down his throat when she hurriedly rose to her feet causing the kitchen chair to fall backwards to the floor with a loud unexpected thud.

"What do you mean?" Robert Barone asked innocently.

"Well..." Debra Barone calmly took the few steps necessary to position herself directly behind her brother in law as he sat in the kitchen of her house. Having just returned from a wild and torrid night of dancing where the constant unrelenting closeness, the sheer and constant physicality of their gyrating and twisting sweating bodies had left her on the verge of exploding and barely able to control her until now successfully pent up desires.

She stood behind him with the sweet intoxicating scent of her perfume flooding into his nostrils as her lips and teeth softly and delicately nuzzled their way down his neck. The fingers of one hand spread across the opposite side of his face while the other hand slid downwards between his open legs to grope at his burgeoning groin.

"I don't know about you," she whispered provocatively directly into his ear, "but I am going to go into the living room and slowly peel this dress off my sweat soaked body. I do hope that there will be someone there to take advantage of the situation."

The tiny hairs on the nape of his neck stood on end as her hot breath collided with the coolness of his skin and he could not help but let out a loud groan when her fingers demonstrated just a touch too much exuberance on his groin.

"You know what Debra Barone," his face had lit up with a smug grin as she began to saunter into the living room, "you've turned into a real slut!"

"Why thank you Robert!" She had stopped suddenly turning around on the spot with a mock expression of seriousness on her face.

Robert looked on as her face lightened rapidly broadening into a devilish and sexy smile. "But we haven't got all night! You know damn well your mother can only look after the kids for just a couple more hours." Debra had turned taking one step before she once again swung back to face him.

"Besides," she added with a playful wink of an eye, "I have a little surprise for you."

Silently he watched in awe as her fingers teased the elastic from her ponytail before with a few gentle shakes of her head she allowed the reddish strands of her hair to cascade as if in slow motion all over her neck and shoulders. Her blazing brown eyes in full come-hither mode needed only a quick sideways glance in his direction as her fingers began to prise the zip of her dress ever so slowly downwards for him to hurriedly scamper after her into the living room.

********

He was naked from the waist down his large fingers wrapped tight around his exposed cock as he enthusiastically and contentedly stroked the length of his shaft. His large bulk spread eagled on top of the big black leather armchair he looked on with eager eyes as he avidly waited for her to perform some sort of erotic dance or act just for him. Although not too short the little black dress she had selected for their night of dancing did have a large slit on the one side which on occasion displayed a none too discreet glimpse of bare flesh from her leg and upper thigh.

"So where is this surprise?" he asked expectantly.

"Hold on," Debra replied impatiently. "You can wait, can't you? she questioned with a sultry smile allowing the black dress to slip down off each of her shoulders revealing the thin pink lace like straps of her bra.

"You know good things come to those who-."

"Yeah, yeah!" Arrogantly he cut her off abruptly in mid sentence like a petulant child unable to wait and unable to control his growing excitement. His large fingers began to travel the length of his thick shaft in a much more aroused and excited fashion. The living room soon resonated with an ever loudening sound as his hand began to slide in frenzy along his shaft. A sound, a mixture of a thwack and slurp that morphed together to form one pulsing almost hypnotic noise.

She quickly shot Robert a bemused if not angry look but her expression soon softened as her eyes took in the sight of his hand pumping along his thick well endowed shaft. As if in a caught in a trance her tongue began to instinctively trace a languid path along the length of her lips whetting her appetite finding the allure of his now glistening member too powerful to resist.

Unable to tear her eyes away her hands released their hold of her dress and it slid from her shoulders following the curves of her body to drop in a heap onto the floor at her feet.

His hand had stopped suddenly mid shaft, his eyes widening in stunned surprise as Robert watched her dress fall silently from her body to the floor. Debra now stood before him with her more than ample breasts struggling to be contained by the pink lacy material of her bra but as his eyes flowed down her body he discovered that she wore no panties. He noticed with undeniable glee that she had trimmed her pubic hair to just one thin wispy line ending just above her pussy lips and for all intents and purposes to him it looked like an arrow pointing downwards between her legs.

"You, you," the first words that came out of his mouth came in a rush sounding like he had developed a stammer, "y-you went commando?"

"For me?" His fingers began to again slide slowly along the length of his cock scrambling up from the armchair in such a rush that he nearly lost his balance.

His words and sudden movement snapped her quickly back to reality. A smile spread slowly across her face with her right hand slipping quickly down between her legs. Her fingers began to suggestively rub and tease the soft wet skin of her pussy.

"You like your surprise?"

"You went commando?" was all he could offer in reply as images flashed through his mind of all her gyrating, twisting and swinging during their wild and torrid night of dancing. The umpteen flips, tosses and throws all on a very crowded public dance floor and each an every time with her dress flying upwards. And all the time wearing no panties.

"Oh I like, I like!," Robert enthusiastically replied, "but you know I really should bring you in on lewd and indecent exposure charges!"

"You'll have to catch me-"

That was all the words she managed to get out of her mouth only to be replaced by a loud good natured squeal as she found herself propelled physically downwards onto the couch. As she fell Debra could only look on when her high heel clad feet hooked onto her dress somehow flinging it upwards into the air until as if in slow motion it fluttered downwards to finally drop on top of him partly covering his face and one shoulder. A giggle like laugh escaped from her lips as her naked body bounced a few times on the cushions to finally rest partly askew on the couch.

"So you think that's funny huh?" Robert exclaimed pulling the dress from around his head tossing it to the floor behind him in one quick rapid action.

His large hands grabbed a secure hold of each of her legs pulling her with a soft jolt across the couch towards him. Her fingernails tried in vain to dig into the cushions on each side as she was pulled relentlessly towards him, her petite body playfully struggling twisting and writhing on the couch yet finally succumbing against his strong hold.

Robert dropped silently on to his knees dragging her still kicking legs over each of his broad shoulders in turn. Her merriment soon gave way to incessant loud moans his tongue flicking and darting against the soft sensitive wet skin between her spread legs with an efficiency and effectiveness she had not encountered before. The thrashing and kicking of her legs made no impression or impact as they slammed repeatedly with a great deal of force into his broad backside.

Her head nestled in the crook of the couch Debra let the fingers of one hand tease and pinch at her nipples while the other rested on top of Robert's head. Strands of his hair were intertwined between her fingers as he ate her out between her widely spread legs. Moans of pure delight slipped regularly from her mouth, her nakedness quivering and writhing in ecstasy with each and every touch of his tongue and lips on the wet slivers of skin between her wildly thrashing legs.

Debra Barone had reached such a state of arousal, of pure sexual pleasure that she told herself that it was way too late to turn back the clock now and that she did not care in the slightest if anyone happened to walk in to discover her dirty little secret. Little did she know that in a few minutes that it would be put to the test.

********

Having dispensed with a her bra Debra Barone was now completely and utterly naked save for her high heels which somehow clung miraculously to her feet. Her legs draped almost uselessly over Robert's tree trunk like thighs as she bounced her petite body with an unbridled enthusiasm impaling herself time and again on his rock hard shaft. She could not help but let slip a loud guttural groan when with eyes closed his large hands grabbed a hold of her on her hips to propel her nakedness upwards before slamming her downwards with some force driving his shaft even deeper inside her.

It was when her eyes fluttered open that she first saw him standing less than two feet away with his mouth opening and closing but with seemingly no sound coming out. As if this simple act would make the unwanted image disappear Debra rapidly opened and closed a number of times to make sure she was not seeing things.

"Sweet Jesus!"

Frank Barone could only repeat these two words over and over again, his wide open stunned eyes taking in the surreal sight of Debra Barone naked except for a pair of high heels. Her legs were spread wide open for all the world to see while his sons cock pumped relentlessly into her pussy. Time seemed to slow down as he watched her hair flay about wildly as Robert's shaft threatened to split her body in two.

Every thrust of his cock shaking and rattling her body to its core her arms stretched out in desperate bid to grab a hold of the throw rug from the top of the couch. His words had finally filtered into her ears when her fingers grabbed a tenuous hold of the rug before she attempted to roll herself off Robert's naked prone body. His shaft slid had slowly out as she landed with a ungainly bounce onto the couch using the throw rug in a vain and futile attempt to cover her nakedness.

"What the hell are you doing here Frank?" Debra looked across at a now startled Robert who quickly grabbed a cushion in an attempt to cover up his still throbbing manhood. She wasn't sure if was more embarrassed or angry as she adjusted the throw rug to cover up more of her nakedness before she could look up at her father in law again.

Frank took a step a step closer "Funny," he remarked with a sly grin, "I was about to ask you the same question!"

"Don't you ever knock!" Debra exclaimed angrily. Her eyes seem to nervously dart looking in every direction except directly at Frank.

"Hey," Frank threw both his hands up in the air as if to say he did not care, "I could have banged on the door all night." He crossed his arms against his chest looking directly at Debra before he continued "But that ain't the banging you had in mind is it? Does Ray know about this little extra marital fling of yours?"

"Of course not" Robert interjected.

"And to think we were all absolutely positive you played for the other side. I always wondered what the hell you were doing spending all your time over here. So now it all makes sense when the cats away the mice will play eh?" He gave a quick wink of his eye to emphasize his point.

"It's not like that at all!" Robert replied in a throaty nervous whisper with his hands constantly readjusting the cushion to ensure his still erect member was hidden from view.

"It's not?" It was more a statement than a question with his voice rising in volume as he waved a hand in the air in their direction. "I come over here to escape Marie and those flaming kids of yours and what do I find? Both of you only wearing a smile and nothing else going hell for leather on each other."

There was a brief uneasy silence where Debra and Robert nervously exchanged quick fleeting glances at each other.

"In fact," Frank broke the silence, his face breaking out in a smile she had never seen before a combination of an evil grin and a wicked smile all rolled into one, "I'm tempted to have a go at you myself Debra."

His hand reached downwards lifting the throw rug up off her still spread legs bending over and tilting his head slightly to peer underneath.

"Frank!," Debra quickly snapped her legs back together in a futile attempt at modesty, "what the hell do you think your doing?"

"Hey I'm still a man ain't I?" He began to undo his trousers letting them slip sown his legs to his feet. His fingers began to hook into the elastic of his boxer shorts. "I need to have my itch," he made quotation signs with his fingers in the air as he spoke, "scratched like any other man."

A multitude of words formed and swirled inside her head but when Debra Barone opened her mouth nothing would come out. She could do nothing but look on as he slid his boxer shorts down his legs to finish up resting with his trousers around his shoes. A none too silent gasp slipped from her mouth as her eyes gazed upon his member swinging like a pendulum between his legs. Instead of a shriveled old member a glistening if not slightly silver piece of manhood hung between his legs that even in its non erect state appeared larger in girth and length than Robert's monster.

A wicked smile spread across his face as he caught her staring open mouthed as if by magic his shaft suddenly and quickly became erect filling out to an impressive length and size.

"Yes," he ventured arrogantly stepping out of his trousers and boxer shorts, "legend has it all the Barone men were yanked and dragged almost grudgingly from the womb by their family jewels!"

Debra watched Frank take a step towards her, his hand wrapping around one of her slender wrists pulling her physically with a jolt off the couch. The throw rug slipped from her grasp as she was lurched forwards on to her feet and she made no attempt to cover her nakedness as it fell in a heap on to the floor at her feet.

"Every Barone man of course except for Ray that is." Frank grabbed hold of her by her hips spinning her around so quickly that she nearly tripped over her own feet. If it was not for his firm hold she would have toppled onto the floor.

"He was dragged out by his nose!"

His loud and raucous laughter was still resounding in her ears as his large thumb slipped between the sensitive skin of her ass cheeks plunging with no warning into her puckered ass hole.

"Fran..." She was caught completely off guard her mouth only able to whisper part of his name in a feeble protest, her body doubling over at her waist as the coldness of his thumb penetrated the warmth of the relatively 'virgin' inner sanctum of her anal sphincter. Debra could see Robert his hand now slowly and openly stroking the length of his shaft having dispensed with hiding behind the cushion. She was surprised at how aroused and horny she felt and unable to control herself her hand quickly slid between her spread legs allowing her fingers to play and tease the wet folds of skin of her pussy.

Robert had never seen Debra so subservient, so utterly dominated and controlled by one single man before. He lounged back butt naked on the couch in his brothers living room, her whimper like moans sounding eerily like a dog on heat filling the room as his hand slowly stroking the length of his shaft. To call it a surreal experience would be a severe understatement he decided.

Supported only by her widely spaced high heel clad feet her body was bent over at right angles at her waist as if she was a contortionist. Robert could see her face displayed a strange expression of pleasure and confusion all rolled up into one as the fingers of one hand ravenously played with her pussy with an enthusiasm he had never seen before while the other clung for dear life to the couch.

Her fingers pumping between her spread legs combined with her moans to produce a strange if not rhythmical and melodic mixture of sounds.

Then there was his father. Having dispensed with his shoes, trousers and boxer shorts Frank stood directly behind Debra his face displaying a smug grin while his fingers slid in and out of her ass hole. He presented quite a picture Robert thought clad only in his socks and sleeveless undershirt, his cock sliding between her legs rubbing and flicking inadvertently against the ultra sensitive folds of skin of her pussy adding more emphasis to her whimpering moans.

"Stop playing with it you'll go blind!"

His fathers sudden outburst startled him for just a second. His eyes wide in surprise Robert froze as he fathers eyes seem to bore right through into his skull.

'Get up off your ass and use it!" Quickly Robert rose quickly from the couch to stand just in front of Debra's face.

His shaft swung just in front of her face flicking briefly against her nose and eyes before she felt the head of his cock rub playfully against the length of her lips. Debra smiled as her eyes peering up at a pensive Robert opening her lips up wide to allow his shaft to slide inside. Her lips wrapped themselves tight around his shaft as it began to pump into her mouth and she raised her free hand to lie flat against his hairy chest in an attempt prevent her from toppling to the floor. Saliva dripped from her lips as her fingers grabbed a secure hold of his chest hair in a last ditch effort to balance herself.

It was just a moment later when her head reared suddenly upwards as Frank slid his cock inside her. A none too silent gasp of pure pleasure slipped from her lips as Roberts glistening shaft slid from her mouth in one simultaneous action. He had began to playfully whip his cock across her pursed lips as Frank began to fuck her in a most unexpected violent fashion, the sound of his heavy exertions ringing in her ears. Her petite body began to shake with every thrust and she spread her high heeled clad feet further apart in an attempt to balance herself and to counter his more than manic thrusts.

"Damn your tight!," he managed to mutter between raspy breaths, "It's a long time since I've had one as tight as this!"

"Frank!," Debra clung onto Robert's shaft with one hand in a almost futile bid to prevent her from toppling to the floor, "you don't have a heart attack.... you can slow down....." Her words faded into a series of deep guttural moans as his frantic and frenetic pumping continuing unabated either not hearing or just simply deciding to ignore her.

"Ok, ok," he finally grumbled loudly, "I'm a little out of practice you know!"

His large rotund stomach slammed into her with a loud slap as for a brief time there seemed to be no end to his overly exuberant fucking until eventually he settled down to a slower and more tolerable pace.

"That's it Frank..."

Debra let her brown eyes peer up expectantly at Robert as her more than ample breasts swayed and shook with one violent jolt after another with every thrust into her highly aroused body. It somehow amused and titillated her at same time that he she was naked, her legs spread wide open while her much despised and obnoxious father in law with absolutely no regard to his age or lack of physical condition pumped his cock into her pussy. Her tongue and lips traveled along the length of the swaying shaft in front of her before she willingly opened her lips up wide allowing Robert to slide it inside.

MT1966
MT1966
110 Followers