Everybody Loves Debra Ch. 04a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MT1966
MT1966
110 Followers

Robert could not help but let slip a loud groan as his shaft repeatedly found its way down her throat. His hands held on to the sides of her head as it bounced energetically along the length of his cock watching as her hair flayed wildly about and body shudder and shake as his father fucked her pussy with more energy and vigor than he had ever thought or dreamed possible. His large hands had a firm hold of her slender hips as his stomach seemed to act as a sort of over-sized car bumper bouncing off Debra's naked ass with a loud thwack sound.

At first they were both silent avoiding all eye contact with each other with only the occasional sneaky sideways glance out of the corner of their eyes.

"Don't ever say we don't do anything together" Frank exclaimed with a smirk as their eyes finally met. "This should make up for all those years of that father son baloney!"

"It's not exactly what I had in mind Dad" Robert quickly shot back. "But I'll take it!" he added with a smile.

"I'm glad you two are finally bonding ugh..." Debra was interrupted as Robert's shaft slid deep back down into her throat. Saliva began to trickle from the corner of her lips as she sucked in a few deep mouthfuls of precious air before she had composed herself to allow her to continue. "And I don't want to rain on your tender, touching family moment but don't forget about me!"

She had stumbled and almost fallen to the floor when Robert wrapped his hand around of her arms and pulled her with a fair degree of force in his direction. A look of stunned surprise showed on Frank's face as his cock unexpectedly slid out of the warm enveloping tightness that was her pussy.

"Hey!," he gestured irately waving a hand in Roberts direction, "I was porking her!"

"Porking?," Robert questioned his hand casually stroking his shaft, "Really dad? Porking?"

"Listen shut your mouth. I'll have you know that I personally have been with more women than you've had hot dinners. Marie is not the only woman-"

"Hey.....ok let me get this straight right now," Debra angrily cut him off, "I'd rather not hear that name especially now or ever for that matter." Her open display of nakedness did not seem concern her in the slightest making no attempt at modesty or concealment as she shot each of them a slightly annoyed look. Her tone and volume however had softened considerably a few seconds later as her fingers teased and played with the swaying tendrils of saliva dangling from her chin.

"Besides," she added with a cheeky grin, "there's more than enough of me to go around."

Her first few steps towards the couch were a little unsteady feeling her legs sway and lurch from underneath her. Extending a hand she grabbed a secure hold of an armrest before she slowly and carefully bent down to undo the straps of each of her high heels in turn tossing them away behind her. They fell with a loud resounding clunk onto the floor as she began to strip the couch bare of the cushions with every one flying wildly through the air in all directions until they littered the floor of the living room.

Slowly and surely Debra climbed as seductively as she could on her hands and knees onto the couch. She had decided right there and then to put on one hell of a show or at the very least give them their moneys worth knowing very well that all eyes would be glued to her nakedness from her breasts to well apportioned ass. Arching her back she buried her head in the soft cushions of the couch spreading the palms of her hands in front of her moving her knees apart inch by inch to open up her legs.

By the time her fingers had begun play with the now glistening pink soft sliver of skin between her wide open legs she was hopelessly and completely lost in her own private little world. Debra was unsure whether it was the feeling of utter sexual liberation as she lay sprawled in her quite immodest position across her own couch or even the pair of eager eyes trained on her impromptu sensual and erotic display. But needed only the slightest touch of her fingers on her quivering body to send the most intense pulses of pleasure though her entire petite frame that she had ever experienced.

Her moans seemed to waft around the room in one continuous melodious circular pattern rising in intensity and volume only to drop away before repeating the cycle time and again.

"Damn she's a wild one........ look at her go. Ray's one hell of a lucky bastard," Frank muttered under his breath as his hand eagerly stroked his shaft, "Maybe I should charge admission at the lodge. Debra would put on one hell of a show!"

He slowly shook his head in wonder imaging all at the lodge captivated by Debra as she performed "her" show in front of them.

Robert could offer nothing in reply even if he wanted to. Like a deer caught in a cars headlights his wide open eyes watched her quiver and shake her body racked by intense spasms which seemed to flow through her in unceasing waves. Her rear thrust into the air with the pink slivers of skin between her ass cheeks that was her pussy on full public display glistening in the light of the room. His eyes followed the curve of her bare back down to her face buried deep down in a cushion muffling her moans and breathing into a indistinct strange guttural sound. The red fingernails of each hand clawed desperately at the fabric of the couch almost as if she was afraid of toppling in a heap to the floor below.

It was all Robert could stand. The couch literally bounced as he deposited his large bulk on his knees directly behind her however for a few seconds Debra could only hear the muffled sound of his heavy breathing in her ears. Her body had began to shiver and squirm wildly, his large fingers teasing and playing with the soft wet skin between her ass cheeks when out the corner of her eye she could sense his hands plant themselves onto the couch on each side of her. A shadow was cast upon the couch as his body blocked the light as he eased himself over the top her prone body and Debra only had to wait a second or two later when she felt his cock plunge inside her.

Her head reared instantaneously skywards with wispy strands of her now messy and tousled hair falling over her eyes to obscure her field of vision as Robert threatened to split her body in two. His chest hair began to rub against the smooth skin of her backside with each and every thrust into her pussy her body propelled violently forward in one bone jarring jolt after another. She could nothing more than to look on as a now totally naked Frank maneuvered himself until he stood just in front of her with his hand slowly and gleefully stroking his shaft.

As if mesmerized Debra could not seem to tear her eyes away from his ancient shaft as it swung like some sort hypnotic charm just in front of her eyes. A single thin red colored vein entwined itself around its impressive girth running along the entire length of its grayish hued shaft. Its bulbous head which seemed larger in size and circumference than any cock she had ever seen before had a elongated open slit at its center. A sort of one eyed snake springing its way free from an Indian snake charmers basket.

"Get to it Debra!" Frank played the head of his cock a number of times along the length of her now lipstick smudged lips. "And no skimping either I want the same level of service you give to your dumb ass husband Ray but only better. Way better!"

His words had barely left his mouth when he caught her by surprise slipping his 'snake' between her lips plunging the full length of his shaft inside her mouth. A loud contented groan escaped from his mouth holding his shaft buried deep inside her mouth for a few seconds before relenting and pulling out.

For just a brief moment fine gossamer like tendrils of saliva glistened in the light as they formed an temporary and tensile bridge from his shaft to her lips only to instantly vanish as she began to cough and splutter.

"Frank I-."

Again he pushed his shaft deep inside her mouth cutting her off abruptly when with small movements of his hips he began to pump his cock slowly between her lips. The fingers of his right hand entwined themselves in the strands of her hair as she wrapped her lips tight around his shaft to form an almost airtight seal.

"Bastard." The word bounced endlessly around inside her mind as she let her eyes peer upward to see Frank a contented if not smug smile on his face as he continually pumped his cock between her pursed lips allowing her little or no respite.

The room reverberated with a regular almost musical pattern of moans, groans, slurps with the added accompaniment of the constant slapping sound of colliding of naked flesh.

Robert could sense and feel her body drop down towards the couch with every stroke into her pussy so much so that Debra was forced to spread her hands across the armrest in a bid to keep her head upright as her mouth was relentlessly pounded by his fathers shaft. Her gurgling and slurping sounds filling his ears his eyes traced a path from Frank's jovial face down to the slender curve of her backside which seemed to shudder and shake with each and every of his thrusts into her body. To him she looked like a trained seal accepting a tasty and juicy fish at feeding time at Sea World.

He was surprised, no make that astounded at his fathers sexual prowess and staying power. The large fingers of his hand seemingly holding her head upright by her hair as his shaft slid unrelentingly into her mouth. Although in true Debra Barone style she seemed to be giving more than she was taking judging by Frank's rather frequent loud groans. His lips kissed their way down the warm soft skin of the small of her back wondering what they could possibly offer as an excuse if anyone walked in and caught them in such a compromising position.

"She's not bad eh Robert."

The words quickly snapped him back to reality looking on as Frank gave him a quick wink with his eye.

"Sorry?" Robert questioned. He was the first to admit he was not a great talker during sex a fact that Debra had often picked up on during their now frequent sexual liaisons.

"Debra," his tone of voice was normal though a tad breathless, "she's not a bad little screw is she?"

It was more a statement than a question as Robert looked on as his father temporarily slid his saliva drenched shaft from her mouth. He could hear and feel Debra as her body sucked in huge gasps of air only to cut off suddenly when his cock was once again slammed back down her throat.

"Prime A grade American beef. Not like that Italian strumpet Stefania or skin and bones Amy, I never could understand what you saw in her!"

"But boy did Ray ever strike it lucky with Debra!" His eyes peered down longingly at her face with its tendrils of saliva dripping down from her lips pumping his shaft in short but frenzied bursts into her mouth and down her throat.

"Some guys have all the luck," before adding with a tiny hint of anger mixed with a touch of jealously in his voice, "Lucky Bastard!"

Gargle like noises emanated continually from the back of her throat as his shaft made her attempts to take in a regular supply of precious oxygen futile and foolhardy. Only when he would temporarily pull his shaft from her mouth would Debra be able to take in a few breaths before the whole cycle would begin again.

Her head now rested on top of her arms which now lay lay flat against the armrest of the couch having collapsed from under her unable to withstand the ferocity of Frank's unexpectedly brutal face fuck. Her breasts were now a deep hue of crimson from the constant rubbing against the fabric of the couch with her body buffeted by each and every powerful thrust into her pussy. Robert's hulking body almost lay on top of her, so close in fact that his chest hair felt like steel wool rubbing against her backside as he fucked her with all the energy he had in his body. All in all Debra could no longer deny that it was one of her most intense and powerful sexual experiences ever.

It was about then that with a loud grunt Frank pulled his already spurting shaft out from between her saliva coated lips. Debra had no time to compose herself as her left eye scored a direct hit from the first splash of cum only to be quickly followed by another and then many more splashing repeatedly across her lips, nose and hair. She could see his hand work furiously along his shaft and his chest heave in an effort to coax the last remnants of his cum out and soon enough her face was dripping from his unexpectedly generous gift.

"You haven't done that in a while have you Frank?," Debra asked playfully finding herself running her tongue over her liberally coated lips and cheeks. Although she could not see it she could feel and sense what she guessed was about thirty years of his white load running in countless streams all over her face and hair.

"Yeah," he answered grumpily running the head of his cock over her lips before she allowed it to slide inside one more time. "Maybe. It's been damn well bottled up inside me waiting for the right time and place. Looks like it found it!" he added with a small laugh.

The next half hour was little hazy in her memory finding herself with bare feet resting on each of Robert's tree trunk sized legs as she rode his pumping shaft. What little she does remember is Frank his eyes permanently glued in their direction as his naked body lounged back in the black leather armchair, his hand still stroking his now spent shaft.

Almost as if she was drunk out her mind Debra could feel her body sway dangerously as she leaned back against Robert's hairy chest feeling it rub against the soft skin of her bare back. His large hands held a firm grim of her hips, her eyes peering downwards between her spread legs looking on helplessly as his shaft pummeled relentlessly into her once tight pussy.

"Fuck, fuck....Oh god fuck!"

Her very frequent and wild shouts of passion did make Debra feel a touch self conscious especially with Frank present but she had no ability to stop them flowing from her cum and saliva coated lips even if she tried. Her sweat coated body seemed to glisten in the light as each of her arms dangled uselessly at her sides with the spearing pumping shaft between her spread legs causing her to buck and rock wildly about as if she was caught in a middle of an earthquake.

Debra knew that she was about to reach the point of no return where waves of pleasure would radiate to every part of her petite body in violent and intense spasms leaving her a blubbering uncoordinated mess. She had not reached this level of pure ecstasy with Ray for many, many years but in no way did she blame him as she was secure in knowledge that he could not do it for her the way that Robert and his massive cock did.

Her body began to teeter one way and then the other as Robert felt his shaft slip out from between her legs. His hands released their grip as Debra let her shaking body fall back onto his chest up with her naked ass depositing itself on his lap.

Before she knew it her hands had wrapped themselves around his cock with her fingers beginning to slide along his shaft as fast as the small amount of strength and energy left in her body would allow. His hands had begun to grope her breasts when in act of passion their lips found each other connecting and meshing together as though to devour each other using their lips, mouths, and tongues. Their muffled moans added to the strange chorus of sounds only to be broken when Debra let out a loud squeal as his shaft exploded in her hands.

His white gooey offering coated her fingers and her abdomen her hands slipping and sliding as they continued to coax out the last few drops. She cannot recall how but she somehow found herself down on her knees allowing his cum coated shaft to slide between her lips. Robert threw back his head in pure pleasure as not even allowing herself a chance to stop to suck in precious oxygen her head began to bounce along the length of his shaft in a wild frenzy.

It was only when her lungs were at breaking point and totally devoid of air that Debra finally allowed herself to fall in an exhausted heap onto the floor sucking in one deep mouthful of air after another.

ONE WEEK LATER......

She hated the waiting. As the seconds ticked by with an interminable slowness she had actually admitted to herself that she felt a touch more nervous than excited. Debra Barone peered out of the louver slats of the slightly ajar closet door into the darkened bedroom beyond. He had tried to blackmail her threatening - no maybe that's too strong a word. He had politely suggested to her that maybe Ray would somehow find out about all her sordid little affairs with Robert adding almost as an afterthought that it would be such a shame if her dirty secret was exposed to someone like Marie.

But Debra was beyond caring anymore her libido and desire had taken care of that.

Her hands fidgeted nervously untying and then redoing the the sash of her robe countless times like clockwork in an futile effort to calm herself probably more from expectation than from nerves. Underneath she wore the lingerie ensemble that he had somehow purchased or scrounged from somewhere consisting of a black very sheer baby doll like top and a pair of figure hugging lacy briefs that seemed to exhibit more of her ass than they covered.

"But these a size too small Frank!" she had told him when she had opened his 'gift'.

His face had lit up instantly in an evil smile that she had never seen before as he replied "I know!"

Her heart raced at a million miles an hour watching the figures in the darkness illuminated only by the bluish glow given off by a clock radio on the bedside table. "Don't worry," he had told her with certain amount of coldness and detachment, "once the old bat is asleep she's out like a light nothing and I mean nothing will wake her up."

He had stopped as if he was waiting for her reaction but he did not give her a chance to respond adding with a touch of satisfaction and glee in his voice "In fact the hardest part will be sneaking you into the house the rest will be a cinch."

His words were still resounding in her ears as Debra slowly carefully pushed on the closet door allowing her eyes to slowly adjust to the darkness as it swung open without a sound making sure she had not been detected.. No reaction. She waited a few seconds taking a few deep breaths to compose herself before she felt she was ready and confident enough to take a step. Her bare feet barely made a sound as she slowly made her way towards the bed. Towards the devil incarnate.

Carefully and warily she approached the bed his eyes appearing out of the darkness like two red beacons guiding her in like a lighthouse on a dangerous rocky shore. Stopping just short of the bed she noticed that his teeth seemed to glow unnaturally in the darkness as he opened his mouth in a huge smile.

"Glad you could make it" Frank whispered with all the sincerity in the world as her hands fumbled with the sash of her robe. Debra eyes peered just for a moment at the large mound under bed covers next to him.

"Don't worry about Marie she won't wake up" he added confidently.

Her hands froze for just a second as the sounds of her regular but heavy breathing wafted into her ears.

"Just wanted to make sure." Debra shot back as her hands finally undid the sash to allow the robe to fall silently to the floor below. For just one brief instant she stood there allowing his eyes to take in the sight of her dressed in the skimpy outfit he had provided her. She crossed her arms over her ample chest in one final vain attempt at modesty but she could already feel her erect nipples trying to force their way though the thin lace like material of the baby doll like top.

MT1966
MT1966
110 Followers