Everybody Loves Debra Ch. 04a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MT1966
MT1966
110 Followers

She looked on as he carefully peeled back the covers of his half of the bed to reveal that he was naked except for a pair of boxer shorts. Nervously her eyes followed the direction of his eyes traveling over his large chest to the large snake like protuberance under the material of his shorts which was easily visible even in the darkness of the bedroom.

"Go on" he whispered.

Debra stood there for a moment as if she was uncertain what to do before she eventually dropped silently to her knees. She let her hand reach out letting her fingers glide over the thin material of his boxer shorts struggling to contain the ever growing monster hidden underneath. Her nervously darting eyes connected with his as her hand involuntarily shot backwards taken aback by the incredible amount of heat radiating from his burgeoning member on to her fingertips.

"Go on it won't bite" Frank whispered arrogantly.

To say the least Debra was puzzled on why and how this obnoxious and uncaring man had such a powerful hold on her. In her mind she reverted back to her very first sexual encounter as a high school student with her teacher all alone after school in a classroom. Down on her knees with her hands nervously fumbling about as she attempted to slip a hard cock out a mans trousers for the very first time.

Such was his hold over her and nervousness that she inadvertently blurted out "Yes sir" in reply, her red tipped fingernails slipping carefully under the elastic of his shorts to allow her fingers to grasp a secure hold of his throbbing shaft. A none too silent gasp escaped from her lips as she pulled it free looking on as it wobbled before her eyes illuminated only by the bluish light emitted by the clock radio.

She ran her tongue eagerly along her lips her hand slowly stroking his shaft as her eyes peered expectantly at the large bulk under the covers next to his prone body.

"Go on" Frank demanded his tone of voice sounding uncannily similar to the school teacher in that class room all those years ago. Memories and feelings flashed though her mind in an instant and she shook her head slightly as if that would make them go away.

"Go on" he repeated, "she won't wake up I promise."

She was not sure what it was or how it happened but Debra Barone relaxed slightly feeling some her nervousness dissipate as if by magic. A almost relieved smile spread across her face as she rose slightly onto her haunches spreading her knees wider apart for better balance. Her hand had begun to stroke his shaft at a slightly more rapid pace eliciting soft groans of pleasure from his mouth when her tongue made the first tentative contact with his cock.

At first she proceeded at a deliberate snails pace stopping at regular intervals at the slightest sound or movement ever frightful that her arch enemy and nemesis Marie sound asleep only a foot away would wake up and catch her in the act. It was only a short time later however that all her doubts and fears seem to melt away as her head bounced energetically in the darkness along the length of his cock accompanied by his regular throaty uttering of the words "That's it, that's it."

Saliva dripped from the corners of her mouth forming small wet patches on the sheets of the bed as time and again her desire and lust goaded her in attempting to swallow the entire length of his shaft. Time and again she would fail causing her to stop momentarily sucking in large mouthfuls of precious oxygen before she would repeat the futile cycle again.

The sleeping mass of Marie seemed now to be the least of their worries having now faded totally from their minds. His hands played with her hair done up into two small ponytails as per his instructions before slipping under the delicate flimsy material of her baby doll top, his finger running along the bare skin of her back in an almost delicate sensuous fashion. Her small fingers massaged and squeezed his balls keeping almost perfect time with her head bouncing along his cock forcing him to nearly bite his tongue in an effort to suppress loud and constant moans of pleasure.

It was just one final time Debra allowed his shaft to slide into between her lips after his large hands held down her head with his cock embedded deep down her throat. Rivers of saliva streamed down his shaft as he finally relented releasing his hold more than thirty seconds later seemingly just in the nick of time as her near empty lungs were at the point of bursting from oxygen deprivation.

She was not one who normally enjoyed sex of a rough or violent nature but this Debra Barone was a different woman. Frank looked on as she swayed back onto her knees, her chest heaving in and out as she refilled her empty lungs until with a single swipe of a hand over her saliva drenched lips she rose a little unsteadily to her feet. Her fingers hooked into the hem of her tight fitting briefs and with a gentle tug she began to slowly slide them down her legs.

"Hang on," Frank whispered, "turn around."

Her briefs around her knees she managed to waddle around to finally stand with her back to him before she bent over slightly at her hips thrusting her bare ass out in his direction.

"Like this Frank?" she questioned.

"Yeah"

She presented quite an immodest pose bent over slightly with her legs spread,.her hair done up in two short pigtails wearing only a see through baby doll top with her lacy briefs down around her knees while she thrust her bare ass out in her randy father in laws direction. To top off the surreal scene her mother in law was sound asleep no more than two feet away totally oblivious to what was going on.

A shiver went through her body, with her mouth releasing a soft moan as he ran his large fingers along the slit in between her engorged pussy lips. He had slipped a finger inside her when she suddenly and inexplicably pulled her body away.

"Hey!"

Debra let a out good natured giggle as she quickly turned around her hands pulling her briefs down her legs before lifting each of her feet in turn to ease their removal.

Frank watched as with a sexy smile plastered across he face she tossed them casually behind her letting the fingers of one hand slide down her abdomen to play with and tease the soft wet skin between her legs. In a highly sensuous and teasing fashion she slowly raised her wet fingers up to her lips where she proceeded to lick them clean of her juices in highly evocative and sensual display.

His hand stroking his shaft Debra looked on in satisfaction as his eyes were glued to her finger as it slid in and out of her red colored lips.

She had climbed up onto the bed before she had even realized what was happening with her small petite body barely making an impression upon the sheets. Her body carefully straddled his on her knees making every move slowly and carefully as not to wake the behemoth sleeping next to him. She does not know or have any memory of how she did it except for his pleased as punch smile but eventually she had positioned her body just above his eager waiting lips. Her back facing the wall and straddling his head on her knees she slowly lowered her tingling pussy towards his already flicking tongue while one hand grabbed hold of the head board of the bed to balance and steady herself.

Only one thought flashed through Debra Barone's mind as his flicking tongue began to dance, delve and probe the wet sliver of sensitive skin between her legs – for such an obnoxious, cheap bastard he sure was one hell a of an expert in the art of eating out a woman.

At first she could only release a steady flow of soft muted moans as his tongue, teeth and lips seemed on a demented, frenzied mission to bring her to climax right there and then.

"Oh god frank..." her whispered words faded into the darkness her hand releasing its grip of the head board to join her other hand to slide under the flimsy see though fabric of her baby doll top to play with her breasts. Her fingers teased, squeezed and twisted her erect inflamed nipples as his tongue inflicted wave after wave of pleasure through every part of her nakedness.

"Fuck.." her louder than expected cry of pleasure seemed to echo around the darkened bedroom. Debra could do nothing more but allow her writhing and squirming body to fall forward as his lips and tongue discovered her own version of kryptonite. His rather rotund stomach acted as a quasi air bag breaking her fall with his teeth, tongue and lips launching an surprisingly brutal assault on her clit the most sensitive part and erotically weakest link of her body. It had been a while she admitted but an expertly placed, darting or flicking tongue and lips on that little piece of skin between her legs would often leave her in a near paralyzed or catatonic state.

Desperately her hands fumbled around in the darkness for his cock in a bid to silence the moans of pleasure that were welling up inside her and that she knew were just about to burst out from her lips in one long loud steady stream. It was only some seconds later and with the utmost relief that her hands grasped his saliva coated shaft hungrily sliding into her mouth just in the nick of time.

She had never intended to take it this far yet she knew she could not leave him without finishing the job. Having dispensed with the baby doll top and with her petite body now totally naked it was some minutes later that she had somehow maneuvered her nakedness onto her knees straddling his, her waiting tingling pussy just above his throbbing shaft. Wasting no time she impaled herself up to the hilt expelling a small groan as the entire length of his shaft slid slowly inside her.

Just like secret forbidden pleasure Debra Barone could deny it no longer to herself that her father in laws cock felt incredible sliding and pumping inside her once tiny under utilized vaginal canal. A satisfied smirk on his face his hands groped her tits as she gently rolled and gyrated her hips on his embedded shaft. Her face could not help but break out in a pleasure filled smile with each minute movement of her hips as she felt his balls slap lightly against her bare ass.

She knew that she wanted desperately to bounce up and down with all the energy she had left in her body impaling her petite nakedness time and again on his cock. But she fought the wicked temptation with all her will finally able to resist knowing very well that her planned exuberance may wake up Marie.

Their bodies collided with a soft slap his shaft filling her insides so completely that at times she reckoned it was forcing all her internal organs upwards leaving her spinning and utterly breathless. The all consuming lust for each other continued to build and fester inside each of them as they gyrated, smacked and thrust together building up slowly until it threatened to completely overwhelm them both.

Debra could nothing more than hang on as they both came hard at the same time. His hands released their hold of her breasts to slide limply down the smooth skin of her body with his large fingers grabbing a tenuous hold of her hips feeling his body rock and tremble underneath her.

He foolishly decided that he could handle the building wave of pleasure that over time had built up imperceptibly inside his old run down body. But he did not count on the most intense spasm that seemed to radiate to very part of his naked body as he orgasmed for the first time in over thirty years.

Frank Barone looked on as his cock slipped out of Debra's pussy spurting stream after stream of steaming hot cum. The first few streams landed across her abdomen and he watched her slip to her knees onto the floor of the bedroom taking his seemingly never ending pulsing shaft in her mouth as the momentum inside him reached a crescendo.

"Sweet Jesus!!"

His loud involuntary cry of pleasure reverberated around bedroom to finally wake Marie from her deep slumber. Debra dived hiding at the side of the bed as the behemoth stirred peering cautiously over the edge of the bed as Marie slowly rolled over her body slowly like a beached whale over on to her side so that she now faced Frank.

"Frank, Frank....whats the matter?" she asked

"Nothing," Frank grumpily answered as he quickly covered his still erect manhood with the bed covers, "it was nothing just go back to sleep."

"Are you sure," Marie asked almost suspiciously, "you screamed out in pain!"

"If you must know," he had recovered his composure now with a sly grin returning to his face,"I was having this horrible nightmare. I was married to you we and you had me chained to you by this long rusty noisy chain. I had finally managed to escape and was running out the door to freedom when I woke up to find you still next to me!"

"That's why I screamed. What else did you expect me to do?" he added rolling his body away from her and planting his head firmly against the pillow. "Now just go back to sleep."

Frank gave Debra a reassuring wink of his eye as she nervously hid her naked body flat against the floor on his side of the bed.

"That's not funny Frank," Marie replied testily, "you know one day you're going to wake up and find me gone!"

"Can't wait!" Frank quickly shot back.

She pressed her cum coated body flat against the bedroom floor as Debra breathed only in short gasps so she would not alert Marie to her presence. It was not until it had fallen silent in the room and she heard the welcome telltale sounds of her slumber did she attempt to sneak out. It was almost dawn when she had finally made it to the safety of her house.

MT1966
MT1966
110 Followers