Everybody Loves Debra Ch. 04b

Story Info
Ray finds out.
8k words
4.61
24.4k
13

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 04/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MT1966
MT1966
109 Followers

He had found it unexpectedly while looking for something in the bedroom when he had tried to open a drawer which had become stuck halfway open.

"Not again!" he angrily mused under his breath.

He had tugged at the drawer at first gently but when it did not budge he planted a foot securely against the chest of drawers and then pulled at the stuck drawer with all his might. It resisted his show of bravado for a few seconds before giving way in a hurry causing him to stumble backwards in surprise.

"There I showed you!" he exclaimed pumping up both his arms as if he was a body builder in a show before finally realizing that he was alone.

He had bathed in the glory of his show of strength for a few seconds and was about to slide the drawer back into its designated slot when he saw it. A small plain looking cream colored envelope taped to the bottom of the drawer.

Curiosity got the better of him and he carefully peeled back the tape to release the envelope which dropped softly into his hand. Ray Barone raised the envelope to his ear giving it a gentle shake as that alone would divulge its contents to him.

He used his index finger to carefully prise the flap open before turning the envelope upside down. A object fell out clattering with a dull metallic noise on to the top of the chest of drawers rolling along the polished wooden surface only to stop just before falling of the edge.

The object glinted in the sunlight his eyes taking a few seconds to recover before he reached out and carefully picked it up. It was only when held the object in his hands that he finally recognized it as a DVD. He flipped the disc over to the non metallic side only to discover that it was blank other than the number 1 and a date written in black ink on its surface.

Holding it between the index finger and thumb of his right hand he lifted the DVD to his eye level allowing the disc to spin slowly on its axis. The light flashed off its reflective surface directly into his eyes as it spun before with a gentle shrug of his shoulders he promptly slid it back into the envelope. He had placed it back on the top of the chest of drawers before he turned and walked out of the bedroom.

It was only just over thirty seconds later when he rushed back into the bedroom and slid the DVD free from the envelope yet again. He held it flat in the palm of his hand as he debated in his mind whether of not to view its contents.

Why can't he watch it he thought to himself? He was all alone in the house as Debra had taken the kids to her mothers for the weekend. All he had to do was watch it and then put it back exactly where found it and no one would know otherwise.

For some reason his fingers trembled nervously as he loaded the DVD into the player. He watched the tray snap shut with a dull thud switching the television on before lounging back onto the couch with his finger poised just above the play button on the remote. However it was well over two minutes later that he finally found the courage to press down on the play button.

The screen instantly lit up showing a dull mass of gray specks as if the disc was blank and he was just about to press stop on the remote control when an image appeared. The image showed two bottles of champagne on what to him looked like a kitchen table.

It took a quite a number of sideways glances into the kitchen for him to finally work out that the table on the video and the one in the kitchen was one and the same. For around thirty seconds the video showed the same image of the two bottles before suddenly the image jerked around as the camera was carried in rather rough house fashion into the living room. He wasn't sure but he thought he could make out another two pair of legs other than the person who held the camera as the video did not pan above the waist.

"Isn't she ready yet?"

The voice on the video bounced around in his head for a few moments before it finally twigged in his mind that it belonged to Gianni.

"I don't know."

The voice of the person holding the camera was unmistakable as he replied in rather a breathless fashion with the sound of his heavy exertions and breathing blaring from the speakers of the television. Robert.

"But you know how chicks are," Robert added, "they like to take their time to keep us waiting."

"Chicks?" Gianni questioned.

"Woman folk," Robert meekly answered, "girls?"

"Hey whatever you call'em,"Gianni replied, "I just want to get this party started!"

"I don't remember this." Ray stared blankly at the television screen as the camera finally lifted from below the waistline level to briefly show Gianni's rugged face before the camera jerkily turned around to show Robert talking directly into the camera.

"And what a party it will-"

"Hey here she comes!" Gianni's voice cut him off suddenly as his face disappeared in a hurry from the screen. There followed around five seconds of video that jumped around violently and went out of focus a number of times as the camera was hurriedly carried to the foot of the stairs.

The next five seconds was a clear shot of the landing at the bottom of the stairs before it slowly panned up the stair case.

"May I introduce the new president of the local PTA!" Roberts voice came out loud and crisp out of the speakers as if he was actually standing in the room next to Ray. The camera continued its upward journey when a series of loud wolf whistles heralded her arrival.

There walking down the stairs with a confident swagger and a pleased as punch smile on her face was his wife Debra. His eyes widened in surprise when he saw that she had on the same tight fitting low cut red top, black mini like skirt and knee high boots that she had worn in protest a couple of years ago when he had told her the 'little' white fib about the members of the PTA calling her outfit "trampy."

"I thought she said she would never wear that again..." His voice faded into silence as Ray watched her walk down the steps with her boots making a clack sound as she took each step. The camera panned outwards to show a beaming Gianni take her by the hand on the landing and spin her around once as if she was model showing off a outfit.

"And boy don't you look nice" Gianni remarked in a confident almost cocky tone and he was little perturbed by his wifes reaction when her face broke out in sexy smile.

Then the screen suddenly went blank and he at first thought the DVD had come to sudden end. He was about the get up when a picture returned initially a series of wild, jerky camera movements that seemed to go everywhere at once.

"Hey no fair," Roberts voice came out of speakers,"you can't start the party without us!"

Ray moved to the edge of the couch his upper body and head craning forward unsure of what he was seeing was correct. The camera showed a long distance shot of Debra who was on her knees just in front of Gianni standing midway between the kitchen and the living room.

At first he could not make out what she was doing until the camera panned slowly in to a close up to show her smiling face. He could only stare disbelieving at the screen as it showed his wife her hand slowly stoking his best friends erect exposed shaft. She began to lick the head of his cock with broad sweeping strokes of her tongue before she allowed it to slip inside her mouth. Ray watched as the entire length of his shaft disappeared inside her mouth only to slip out seconds later.

"Hey Robbie get a load of this!" Gianni exclaimed

His hands slipped behind her head holding it like a vice as he slipped his cock between her lips once again before he started to pump using powerful swinging movements of his hips. The camera concentrated on his gyrating hips for a moment switching to a shot of his pumping shaft finally offering of a close up of Debra's face as his cock slid in a blur between her red colored lips. For what seemed an eternity Ray watched as his cock pumped relentlessly down her throat the incessant '"glug, glug'" sound ringing in his ears like a loud jackhammer.

The camera remained on a close up of Debra's panting face his cock finally sliding out of her mouth just as her throat had started to emit loud gargle like noises and leaving trails of saliva trickling slowly down her chin. Her eyes peered almost expectantly upwards, her hand wiping across her mouth as her lips formed what could only be described as combination of a sneer and a smile.

"Is that all you've got?" she exclaimed loudly.

Ray looked on as she wrapped the fingers of one hand around his cock allowing her hand to stroke his shaft in such a frenzied action that it appeared she wanted to rip it plain off his body. She wasted no time in allowing his shaft to slide into her hungry mouth, her head bouncing along the length of his cock with what Ray guessed was more energy and passion that she had consumed or expelled in all their years of love making.

Although he could not see his face with the camera fixated on his wife's head as it bounced along his shaft Ray could plainly hear Gianni's frequent and contented groans loud and clear.

"Goddam b-....." He was going to call her a bitch but something stopped him with his voice fading off into silence. His head continually turned to the now empty spot near the kitchen imagining in his mind his wife on her knees sucking his best friends cock before he once again turning almost dejectedly back to the screen.

The video began to jump a little as Robert switched to one hand operation of the camera, his now free hand tugging and pulling at her tight fitting red top until eventually both her breasts were exposed. His hand almost filled the entire screen as his large fingers began to fondle and molest one breast at a time.

"Geez she's not even wearing a bra!" Ray exclaimed

He jumped slightly as she suddenly turned to face directly into the camera almost as if she was reacting to his comment.

"Those aren't for free you know," her voice had a touch of fire and venom in it as Debra looked directly into the camera to Robert, "you have to at least offer something in return!" And with that she promptly slipped Gianni's cock back into her mouth with her head resuming its breakneck speed bouncing along his shaft.

The sound of a zip filled the speakers and for the two next minutes or so the video jumped all over the place as Robert nervously fumbled around trying to pull his already rock hard cock out of his trousers. The picture then returned to almost stable shot of Robert's hand stroking his shaft.

"That's a lot better." Robert let slip a short yap of pain as Debra used his shaft to pull herself up onto her haunches only to replaced by moans as she slipped his shaft into her mouth. What followed was what Ray could only describe a sometimes jittery view of his wifes solo attempt at a free for all. A wild non stop display of pure debauchery as her hand stroked one shaft while she mauled, there was no other word to describe it the other with her mouth, tongue and lips repeatedly switching between shafts in one never ending cycle.

He literally winced in pain as the only sounds that seemed to come out of the speakers for the next ten minutes or so was loud repeated moans from both Robert and Gianni plus the constant sound of Debra's boots as they scraped and slid against the floor as she switched positions from one shaft to the other. And of course the intensely loud and painful sounds of his wife's frenzied and wild mission to sexually please and satisfy both men.

The sudden appearance of Gianni's smiling face filling the screen caught Ray by surprise causing him to jump back slightly as if frightened.

"Oh yeah baby!" his voice sounded little hoarse as the camera slowly panned down his body to reveal Debra voraciously devouring his cock. "Robbie remind me to thank Ray for letting us borrow his lovely wife!" His almost evil sounded laugh filled the speakers until the screen suddenly went blank.

It took only a second or so for the picture to return as a hand grabbed Debra's arm yanking with quite a forceful tug to lift her roughly to her feet. A dejected Ray looked on as the camera concentrated on Debra's smiling face who normally so pedantic in hygiene and personal cleanliness was now the exact polar opposite. Trails of saliva ran from her lips down her chin and neck, mascara ran down her face in little rivers, her lipstick was smeared and her once perfectly coiffured hair was now messy and unkempt. Her tight fitting red top had been yanked downwards leaving her shoulders bare and her ample breasts exposed to the world.

She nearly stumbled and fell as she was led into the living room letting off a good natured squeal of delight as she was pushed onto the couch landing in a heap in approximately the exact same position to where Ray was now sitting.

"God you did it on the couch?!!"

It was more a statement than a question as he uneasily shifted himself in one quick rapid movement to the other end of the couch. Her smiling face seem to follow him from the screen, her brown eyes darting in all directions as the camera slowly panned in to show a close up of her face.

"Naked horny men on all sides," Debra playfully and suggestively remarked in a mock southern belle accent, "whatever will you'll do to me?"

"I will be a bit more worried about what you will do to us?" Gianni replied as he stepped between her open and splayed legs She giggled like a school girl as his hands slid under her leather skirt his fingers hooking into the elastic of her panties before he proceeded to slide them down her legs. Debra raised her ass off the couch to ease their removal with his large hands quickly teasing them over and off her knee high boots.

Ray turned away briefly in disgust from the screen as Gianni scrunched her wet panties up in a tight ball in his hand raising them to his nose where he sniffed them as if he was sampling the bouquet from a glass of wine.

Her moans and squeals filled the air with the camera tracing a somewhat shaky path up the boots of her widely spread legs to offer at what was first an out of focus view before slowly coming into focus of Gianni's fingers teasing and sliding into her wet pussy. The red tipped fingers of her hands grasped the hem of her skirt holding it out of the way offering Ray an unimpeded view of the pinkish sliver of glistening skin between her legs.

"Just beautiful, beau-ti-ful" Robert offered excitedly zooming in and out with the camera as he watched Gianni's fingers slide ever deeper and faster into her wet hole.

"You've been a veeeery bad girl Debra Barone" Gianni suggested as his pulled his fingers out from between her legs. Ray looked on with the camera following his fingers almost in slow motion as he raised them to her lips watching in utter disbelief as she ravenously licked and sucked them clean of her own juices. Just like a cat that had just eaten the pet bird her tongue still rapidly darted and flicked along the length of her lips long after his fingers had gone.

Her body seem to buck and jump in wild intense spasms as the camera rapidly switched between close ups of the fingers sliding in and out of her pussy and long shots of her sprawled on the couch. All Ray could see at times was a shot of Gianni's back as he knelt in between the boots of her spread legs accompanied by an audible "swoosh" as his fingers pumped into her hole and her melodious groans and shrieks of pleasure.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking Robbie?" It was Gianni who turned to face the camera yet again.

There was a long silent pause before Ray could hear Robert answer "No what?"

Gianni shook his head in wonder before he sprung to his feet and disappeared out of shot. The camera zoomed in to Debra's spread legs for multiple close ups of her quivering pussy from varying distances until Gianni returned. Ray could see he carried a bottle of champagne in one hand which he proceeded to shake vigorously by waving his arm up and down.

"What's that for?

"Never you mind Robbie!" He popped the cork holding his thumb over the opening of the bottle preventing the contents from spilling outwards until he could feel the right amount of pressure had built up. Debra could only mutter a soft "huh!" and a groan as in one simultaneous action he slipped his thumb off the bottle before sliding the opening into her pussy.

"Oh my god I can't believe he just did that!" Ray shouted waving his arms at the television.

In between shouts of "Oh my god it's so cold" and "It tickles" the golden liquid began to spurt out in great streams from the small opening between the neck of the bottle and her pussy lips drenching the couch and forming a small but rapidly growing puddle on the floor below. The camera showed Debra her body convulsing appearing almost to pass out with champagne trickling down her legs in little streams as Gianni pulled the still spurting and frothing bottle out from between her legs.

He took a long swig from whatever was left in the the bottle dropping it to the ground where Ray could hear it strike the floor hard with a loud clunk. Gianni quickly dropped to his knees burying his head between her legs his tongue and lips savoring, tasting the odd but pleasant combination of her natural juices and the sweet tingling fruity sensation of the champagne.

"No wonder it's now always so sticky here!" Ray remarked running his hand hesitantly over the approximately the same spot on the couch.

Gianni's smiling face filled the screen, his tongue eagerly licking his lips as Ray could see his face was so wet that little streams ran down his cheeks and chin dripping slowly to the floor.

"Best cocktail I've ever made," Gianni boasted after eating out his best friends wife, "one part pussy juice to two parts champagne yum!" His smiling face filled the screen for perhaps a second more before he once again dived down between her legs.

It was about then that Ray could hear a commotion off screen to one side. He watched as Gianni lifted his head from Debra's pussy his eyes turning in the direction of the noise.

"Hey old man."

"Old man?" Ray questioned

"Decided to join the party eh?" Gianni asked.

"Just waited my turn thats all," the voice off screen commented, "I can't keep up with all you young'uns!"

A chill went down Ray's spine as the unmistakable voice thundered out from the screen But it was not until the naked form of his father except for a pair of brown socks entered the picture that all his worst fears were realized in a single instant.

He thought he detected a smile on Debra's face when his large hand grabbed one of her arms pulling her up forcibly as if she was a rag doll to her feet so much so that he rewound the video many times just to confirm it. She staggered and wobbled for just a few seconds on her feet before he pushed her head downwards letting his cock slip into her mouth.

It was at this point that he turned the video off.

"Eww......You're having sex with my father!" Ray shouted at the now blank television screen.

In an instant his voice had risen markedly in volume so much so that it echoed around the living room. His body began to tremble and shake as if he had suddenly developed a rare and fatal case of severe pneumonia and his mind began to whirl so fast that he couldn't think straight. He began to pace up and down the small area between the couch and the coffee table with his hand constantly wiping his brow as if this simple act would wipe what he had just seen from his memory.

But something made him sit back down and press play again on the remote control.

The television glowed again with a close up of his wife's head as it bounced enthusiastically along his fathers shaft. It was such a close shot that Ray could see the saliva and spit flying in all directions as his cock slammed between her lips. Her muted and muffled moans filled the air as the camera slowly panned out wards to show the whole of her shaking body

MT1966
MT1966
109 Followers