Everybody Loves Debra Ch. 04b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her knee high boots spread far apart for balance one of her hands dangled down uselessly while the other held a firm grip of the bare skin of one side of his broad hips. Her upper body was only bent slightly over due to his immense size, her red top somehow had slid off her arms and shoulders and down her body to now swing freely around her midriff.

The picture briefly jumped around and out of focus as the camera switched hands from Robert to Gianni.

Ray literally winced in pain as Roberts naked hairy frame entered the picture positioning himself behind Debra where he promptly slid his cock into her pussy and began to pump.

He had only let loose a few strokes into her tight love box when she suddenly pulled her body free from his shaft and she raised her head turning back to look in Roberts direction. Ray looked on as with a single swipe of her hand across her lips a throaty muted "wait" escaped from her lips.

Debra raised herself carefully to a standing position taking a moment to regain her equilibrium and her bearings. Her hands quickly reached around behind her back easing the zip of her skirt downwards and she began to the tease and tug the skirt off her body and legs in highly evocative and erotic fashion. A broad smile graced her face when a few wolf whistles pierced the air when she had finally eased the skirt off each of her boots tossing it casually behind her.

"That's much better" she remarked in a more confident tone of voice. A quick and simple toss of her now wildly messy and unkempt hair to one side of her head was all that she needed bending her body at the waist and letting her father in laws shaft slip into her mouth once again.

The first stirrings of real anger mixed surprisingly with just a touch of jealously welled up inside Ray as his brothers hands groped the cheeks of her bare ass as his cock slammed in between her legs. Robert's hands had begun to molest her breasts as Ray watched him fuck his wife with more passion and vigor that he had probably used in his love making sessions with her for at least the last couple of years.

Her petite body looked so small compared to the two immense behemoths that bookended her nakedness as the camera switched from extreme close ups to long range shots in a blink of an eye. At times her head reared skywards with the pleasure and power of Roberts pounding of her pussy highly evident in her often breathless and stuttering voice as it cried loudly out "Harder...fuck me....oh god fuck me."

At times the camera seemed to float over her body like a remote controlled drone exploring and displaying in near high definition all the curves and contours of her sinewy body as it shook and quivered at regular spaced intervals. Whatever he must of thought of Gianni now Ray had to grudgingly admit to himself that the bastard was one hell of a cameraman.

Just like a high class adult movie the camera flowed seamlessly from one shot to another and all in gut wrenching close up detail. Her ass cheeks provided the perfect backdrop of one shot with the camera lined up vertically looking down into her ass crack, each of her firm but fleshy mounds vibrating in perfect unison as Robert's cock slammed relentlessly into her petite body. The camera then moved underneath for a shot that look upwards in between her two widely spread boot enclosed legs. Her pussy lips, the pinkish fleshy folds of skin wrapped tight around his brothers pumping shaft seemed to be stretched almost to breaking point in an almost futile bid to accommodate his larger than normal girth and size.

A shudder swept in waves through his body as Ray looked on helplessly when Debra was passed along from son to father as if she was a baton in a relay race. He watched her nearly stumble and fall as she found herself twisted bodily around in a one hundred and eighty degree arc with her mouth letting slip a long loud squeal only to be quickly replaced with a soft moan as Frank slid his cock inside her.

His large body hunched over to counter for her short stature his father let his large hands grab a secure hold of her arms pinning them backwards at an extreme angle as he began to thrust his shaft into her pussy. To compensate Debra was forced to spread her legs as wide as possible as a counter to his frenzied fucking but mainly as a last ditch attempt not to fall to the floor.

"Oh my god!"

He was in a state of shock and his body almost numb yet Ray Barone could not tear his eyes away from the television. As if she was traveling down a wild and dangerous roller coaster his wife's continuous staccato like cries of pleasure filled the air interspersed at regular intervals by a loud slapping sound as time and again his fathers pumping cock sent her into sexual delirium.

The view of his fathers cock sliding rapidly into Debra's pussy shot from below and between her spread legs seemed to captivate and worry the hell out of him all at the one time. He was left dumbfounded scratching his head in wonder on how she had got herself into this situation.

"Way to go Frank!" Gianni's raspy voice brought him back to reality as he panned the camera upwards along her writhing, shaking body. Her face suddenly came into view with her brown eyes looking directly at the camera and offering a wry smile as if she knew that Ray would was watching.

You like that Mrs B don't 'cha," Gianni offered as he zoomed close up into her face until it filled the screen, "Frank fucking you hard in your pussy??"

The camera dropped downwards showing a brief shot of his shaft pumping between her spread legs before he once again panned upwards to show her face.

For just a brief moment there was no reply with just the sound of his fathers extremely heavy, rapid breathing as he fucked Debra before his very own eyes intermingled by her own frequent moans and the slapping as their two naked bodies collided.

Slowly but surely her face brightened into a huge smile and as if he had flicked a switch the words started to tumble out of her mouth.

"God yesss....I need it ....I need it bad." Her words were punctuated by frequent moans and shrieks and at times she struggled for breath slurring her words."Harder... fuck me....oh god!"

Ray sat on the couch in his living room in total shock at the sudden unexpected outpouring of emotion flowing from his naked wifes mouth.

The picture jumped around a bit as Gianni walked quickly over to stand next to a now constantly moaning but otherwise silent Debra.

"I think all of us." He turned the camera to show a brief shot of his face before turning the camera around to show a totally naked Robert lounging back on the black leather armchair his hand vigorously stroking his shaft.

"Ewww I know I'm never sitting there again" Ray commented

The camera finally turned to show the straining, heavily perspiring face of his father as he slammed his cock between Debra's spread legs with all his might.

"All of us," Gianni continued, "need to thank our lucky stars Debra Barone that you have turned into real cock hungry fucking slut!"

The picture then broke up quite a bit and Ray guessed that Gianni was holding the camera with one hand while locking lips with Debra. Then picture then went blank again.

"How do you work this thing!"

His fathers confused words greeted Ray when the picture finally returned which jumped around violently going out of focus numerous times.

"Jesus can't you do anything right?" An exasperated Gianni quickly walked over to help

It was around thirty seconds later that together they seemed to work out how to operate the camera.

The next stable shot showed Debra easing the red tight fitting top that had hung uselessly around her waist down her body and off each of her legs leaving her totally naked except for her knee high boots. Ray noticed that they had cleared a large space in front of the couch by moving the coffee table to one side.

"You like what you see Frank?" Her tone of voice was highly salacious and teasing as her fingers played with her pussy.

"Hell yeah" The camera zoomed in and out as she bent and twisted her nakedness in highly suggestive poses. Ray watched as she bent over almost as is she was trying to touch her toes with the camera quickly zooming in to show a close up of her naked ass.

His large hand filled the screen as Frank reached out to slap her so heavily across her ass that it left a red mark on the fleshy part of her ass cheek.

"Ok lets get this show on the road" Gianni's raspy voice surprised him somewhat as the camera rapidly zoomed out suddenly. Ray looked on as Robert slowly and carefully lay his large bulk on to the floor on his back in the now free space next to the couch. His hand stroked his shaft as he spread open his large tree trunk legs, his body wiggling to and fro on the floor in an attempt to obtain the most comfortable position.

"Hah he looks like a beached whale!" Ray exclaimed in an lame effort to lighten the mood.

The smile soon disappeared from his face as Debra calmly straddled his body with her bare backside to his face her boot enclosed legs spread wide open to counter for his extra girth at his hips.

She stood there for a few brief seconds, the fingers of both her hands running through the strands of her unkempt hair in a vain and futile effort to fix and tease her hair into some sort of order. Just like she had done countless times before keeping Ray waiting just as they were about to go out.

Debra gave the camera a wicked knowing smile as her fingers slid down to play with with soft skin of her pussy. She extended her free hand outwards for balance bending her legs at the knees as she slowly almost teasingly began to lower her naked body towards Roberts waiting shaft.

He could not see his face but Ray guessed Robert would have the same goofy smile on his face he always had. She let her free hand rest against the floor to ensure she did not topple to the floor and with her legs bent at her knees Ray looked on as her body stopped just inches from his brothers waiting erect shaft.

Reaching downwards her hand wrapped around his shaft allowing herself to descend guiding it slowly with her hand guiding his shaft between her spread legs. She let a series of soft moans escape from her lips as his shaft rubbed against the sensitive soft skin of her pussy only to allow a loud unadulterated grunt slip from her wide open mouth as she guided his shaft into her ass hole.

"Oh my god she just took it in the fucking ass!" Ray was shouting at the the television now as if what she had just done was the last straw.

He rose to his feet pacing up and down a few times before he eventually sat back down again.

"I can't believe the slut took it in the goddamn ass!"

Her brother in laws cock embedded deep inside her ass Debra was rolling her hips with small gentle movements feeling her bare ass rub against the rough skin of his balls. The camera zoomed in a ultra close up of her pussy making Ray wince in pain as the immense size of his brothers cock seemed to be stretching his wifes once tiny beautiful ass hole into a permanently over sized mangled mess.

"You getting all this Frank?" It was surprisingly Debra her voice raspy and breathless but none the less full of spirit and passion.

"Sure am!" Frank answered.

The camera floated above her spreadeagled glistening nakedness, her arms extended out behind her with the palms of her hands flat against the floor and her legs spread wide open for all the world to see as the shaft pumped in short but furious bursts into her ass. Ray could hear her mouth release one continuous non stop moan as Robert's over sized hands at first grasped her hips before slipping around her to molest and squeeze her tits.

"That's it Mrs B!," Gianni's voice came out loud and strong from off camera, "take it up the ass!"

"Hell yeah!" His father quickly answered in the affirmative as he took a close up of her smiling face before once again panning down her shaking body to her pussy and Robert's shaft slamming into her ass.

Her boots folded under up her legs Ray watched shocked, nonplussed and even mesmerized as his wife's ass was drilled in relentless fashion by his very own brothers large cock. The unwelcome sight of Gianni's bare naked ass filling the screen finally woke him from his self imposed stupor with his lean but muscular frame bending and twisting with great dexterity between Debra's wide open legs.

There was a sudden cry of "Fuck....Gianni" before her mouth strangely went silent only to replaced some seconds later by a series of incoherent words and moans as her pussy was filled by his rock hard shaft. To say Ray was stunned was an understatement as he had often pleaded with Debra for a threesome as a way to liven up their dull sex life. But each and every time she had refused his 'desperate, wild and crazy idea' as she had put it point blank.

Ray could now see only occasional glimpses of her head and her boots with the rest of her body completely enveloped in the naked male flesh of his best friend and brother. Her arms wrapped themselves around Gianni's backside seemingly the only way she could hang on as their two pumping shafts threatened to send her over the edge.

His fathers camera work followed the same predictable path with frequent close ups of the two shafts pumping in unison into her ass and pussy and even an attempted shot between the thin sliver of daylight between their naked sweaty bodies.

"Having fun?" His fathers words came out of the speakers as a shot of her face filled the screen. At times Ray could see her eyes roll back into her head her mouth opening and closing but with no sound coming out.

"I thought so," Frank answered the delight obvious in his voice, "I thought you might want something to chew on!" He rubbed the head of his shaft against her lips and she had only to partially open her mouth before he slipped his shaft inside.

"That's it....suck it!"

Ray watched as his father used his great height to his advantage with his pumping shaft creating a bulge in her cheek on the opposite side of her face and with constant gagging and slurping sounds emanating from the back of her throat as his cock slid in at a near vertical angle.

What followed for perhaps the next ten minutes or so was a constant close up of his fathers cock as it speared in a somewhat relentless fashion between Debra's lips intermingled by her own groans and the slapping sound of the two shafts pumping into her ass and pussy. Ray was astounded by his wife's apparently insatiable libido and passion with her tongue and lips fervently pleasing the head of his fathers cock on the odd occasion it slipped out of her mouth.

Something had to finally give and Ray felt a little queasy when his fathers shaft slipped out of her mouth for the penultimate time. A loud grunt escaped from his lips before with quick "Holy crap!" his shaft shot pulses of his white gooey essence all over her face. Tendrils of cum shot in short furious bursts from his ancient cock landing across her nose, cheeks, lips and even her eyes. His last unsavory act was to rub his still spurting shaft against her drenched lips before she allowed it to slide down her throat one last time.

His fathers rather premature exit allowed him to act solely as camera man for the rest of the video providing a small modicum of relief to Ray. At least he wouldn't have to see the old bastard naked again he told himself.

The remainder of the video however provided absolutely no relief whatsoever in any form for his numb and shell shocked eyes. He watched as with her arms wrapped tight around his neck Gianni easily carried her petite nakedness aloft in the air around the living room as his cock speared relentlessly into her pussy. Her head rested on his shoulder, her mouth only able to issue a series of soft muted moans with her boot enclosed legs at first wrapping themselves around his torso before releasing their hold to hang down limply to sway loosely with every powerful thrust into her body.

His fathers only saving grace was that in latter stages of the video his camera work improved markedly. When Debra had climbed onto Robert's gargantuan body to impale herself on his shaft he was there to provide an excellent crystal clear shot of Gianni's cock penetrating the once tiny opening of her puckered sphincter. And he somehow obtained a close up of her face showing her reaction of pleasure and pain as his shaft slid inside.

Later she was on her knees waiting patiently with her face thrust slightly forward, her eyes half closed and her tongue running slowly along her lips. They both stood before her with their hands furiously jacking their shafts when almost simultaneously they released their loads on her once pristine face. Shot after shot with some even in slow motion of their spouting and pulsing cum landing across his her face was worthy of a full budget triple x rated movie with the shot of her fully coated face the 'cream of the crop' so to speak.

Rivers of cum joined the mascara that ran down her cheeks from the corners of her eyes to slowly run down her face and neck and then onto her ample chest. Her tongue worked enthusiastically along her lipstick smeared lips to cleanse them of the bubbly white liquid and her hair matted with cum and sweat in some places seemed an unholy mess.

It was one final shot that disturbed him the most sending a chill down his spine. As if passed out she lay on her stomach on the couch with the only sign that she was still alive the very slight movement of her chest. Her body lay askew and totally naked except for only one boot having somehow lost the other sometime during their wild escapades. The camera slowly panned over her nakedness from her bare ass with its now slightly than normal sized ass hole traveling along her bare backside to her head buried partly under a cushion. One leg hung loosely off the couch while one arm lay sprawled on the couch in front of her while the other was somewhere tucked underneath her.

Ray Barone could have sworn that he could hear laughter off camera as the screen went blank.

But that was not the end to her debauchery. He had sat silent unmoving not sure what to say or do next as the screen had went blank. Slowly almost hesitantly he reached out to switch off the television when the picture had suddenly sprung back to life.

She was in their shower, the shower that they both shared at most times alone but on some special occasions together. The camera showed her backside with the water streaming down in little streams as it hit her nakedness to drip slowly onto the tiles below. A slight mist in hung the air as Debra turned side on to the camera thrusting her face directly into the shower allowing the multiple streams of water to cascade over her head and down her bare backside.

Whether it was staged Ray could not be sure but when she turned to discover the camera she displayed a smile of genuine affection and sensuality, a smile that he had never seen before. Free of make up her face was still strikingly beautiful for the brief time she looked directly into the camera as the water ran down in tiny rivers over her naked body. That is until she dropped to her knees onto the tiled floor to take Gianni's shaft into her mouth.

Her drenched hair clung to the back of her head and the nape of her neck like a second skin as the camera panned down to show her head bouncing with an unbridled enthusiasm along the length of his cock. The tiles of the bathroom provided strange acoustics with the "glug, glug" noise from the back of her throat seemingly echoing several times in the small space of the bathroom.

No words needed to be spoken when her hands grasped the towel rack as she obligingly bent over to allow him to enter her. She released a small gasp of pleasure as his cock slid slowly into the tight warmth of her pussy with the camera shot beginning to shake slightly with every thrust into her nakedness.