Everybody Loves Debra: Seducing Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debra remained motionless, saying nothing and remaining perfectly still. She was in a beautiful afterglow, and didn't want to spoil it, and stayed silent even as Amy lay next to her, her arm and leg thrown over her body to comfort her and keep her warm as her sweaty body cooled. Finally, and with a supreme effort, she turned her head towards Amy and smiled tiredly. Amy smiled back, and lay her head on her arm as the two long time friends looked at each other, each lost in her own thoughts of what had been, and what was to come. Debra was sure that she would be sore for a few days, but was equally sure it had been worth it. Amy was thinking that this was as wonderful an introduction to lesbian sex as she could ask for, and was thinking regretfully of the time they'd wasted; if only they'd done this during their college days, when both were fitter, firmer and had more stamina.

Each began to drift off to sleep, and just before they did, Debra asked sleepily, "Same time tomorrow?"