Everybody Loves Raymond: Debra and the Lodge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
591 Followers

The second man also straddled the first man and kneeled down between both pair of legs. Several of the audience members gasped their approval as the second men placed his cock above the first cock; also at the entrance of Debra's pussy. He used his thumbs to attempt to spread her pussy lips even wider; and he began to push forward into her cunt along side the first cock. It was slow, and incredibly sensuous, as he steadily inserted a second cock deep inside Debra's pussy. When they were both fully inside her; they stopped and marveled at how wet her cunt was. They gradually began to withdraw and thrust into her in unison. It was absolutely incredible to watch. Debra was being double-fucked and her tremendous tits were flopping around on her chest like water balloons. While she was being spread apart by two cocks; she was simultaneously administering two hand jobs and a blow-job; seemingly by instinct.

Over the next two hours, Debra's body was used and abused in every imaginable way. She probably serviced a mile of cock; and swallowed a quart of cum. Knowing that the effects of the scotch would soon begin to wear off; John suggested that they "call it a night."

As John assisted Debra in standing, semen poured out of her cunt onto the floor like a flood. Her pussy no longer resembled a slit...it was now a wide open hole.

As Garvin tended to the crowd, John helped Debra into the kitchen where her clothes awaited. He used a towel to wipe her pussy (which was finally starting to resemble a slit) and legs, and helped her get dressed. He almost felt sympathy for this truly beautiful housewife, but this is how he made a living and he would never have to see her again.

Garvin's plan was to let Debra sleep for an hour and then drive her home in her car, where John would pick him up. Garvin would tell Marie that Debra had stopped at the lodge on her way home from the coffeehouse ; where she must have gotten food poisoning; and asked him to drive her home because she didn't feel well enough.

John had assured Garvin that she would be terribly sore in the morning, and she would know something had happened at the lodge; but would have absolutely no idea exactly what.

With the video in hand, Garvin had assured himself that he would suffer no repercussions.

As Debra lay on a table sleeping in the lodge's kitchen; Garvin slid his hand up under her skirt and jammed two fingers inside her pussy. He wanted to spread her legs and fuck her, but the liquor was starting to wear off, so he resisted. He smiled at what a success the evening had been. If the lodge ever desperately needed to raise funds again, maybe Debra would agree to help. He was now sure men would stand in line to "pull the train" on his favorite suburban housewife.

(feedback, positive or negative, is encouraged and welcome)

shaggy77
shaggy77
591 Followers
12