Everybody Loves Raymond - Debra Gets Sick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
594 Followers

She could feel her cunt being stretched by his giant log, and when she had about five inches inside her, she paused to let her walls get used to the invasion. It was a good thing that the hot water had relaxed her muscles, or she didn't think he would have fit inside her. Slowly she began to lower herself further onto his pole, her pussy expanding to admit his girth. Suddenly, Robert, overcome with desire, tightened his grip on her waist and jammed her tiny body down onto his lap with all his strength, fully impaling her petite body on his pole. Debra's eyes grew wide and she gasped, "holy shit, Robert...your cock is so fucking big." Debra just sat there straddling his thighs, squirming and enjoying the feeling of being completely full of hard cock. He adjusted his position slightly and her body twitched and jerked as she came around his cock. The feeling of this total penetration was exquisite, and her body shuddered.

Her body was so buoyant in the water that she barely even had to exert herself as she began to fuck herself up and down on Robert's enormous prick. Robert leaned back against the wall of the tub, watching the woman of his dreams impale herself on his cock, her huge tits flopping around in circles on her chest in front of him. He began to help her fuck: when she would lower her pussy, he would thrust his hips upward jamming his giant cock up into her belly. He loved watching how her lips gripped his shaft; first being stretched out when she raised up, and then being forced back inside her when she sat down. Her tits were like magnets, and he took her left nipple into his mouth and nibbled on the engorged gumdrop as he kneaded her right boob.

In and out of her cunt he jammed his monster, stretching her pussy walls farther with every thrust. Harder and faster he fucked her, water splashing onto the floor and Debra moaned, "oh my God, Robert...fuck me...fuck me harder." She reached up and began to roll her own nipples between her fingers, as Robert used his huge thumb to rub her engorged clit. Her whole body began to spasm and twitch and her cunt squeezed his pole, as she shrieked, "oh my fucking God, Robert, jam that fucking cock into me. And he did; and he held her down on his lap grinding his pubic bone into hers as he erupted deep inside her cunt. She could feel his warm cum spreading inside her pussy as he kept pumping his seed into her hole.

An orgasm that lasted seconds, seemed like an hour to the participants, and Debra just collapsed onto Robert's huge torso, his shrinking tool still inside her. He whispered in her ear, as he inhaled her musky scent, "Debra, your body is magnificent...your pussy is so tight."

Relaxing on his lap, she breathed, "thanks Robert, I have a feeling every pussy feels tight to you."

They had been completely oblivious to their surroundings while they pleasured each other, and just now heard voices coming down the hall toward the bathroom. A familiar voice called out, "come on Robert, we know you're here, we saw your car. Enough of the hide and seek." Debra remained totally calm on his lap, but Robert was suddenly in a panic, remembering the original reason he had stopped by his parents house.

Robert threw his large arms around Debra as if trying to cover her entire naked body as men began to appear in the doorway. Four bodies crowded around the door, and four lower jaws dropped open as they spotted the naked Robert and Debra. A collective, "holy shit," could be heard as they stared.

Debra remained completely calm and relaxed, not the least bit self conscious about her nudity or their compromising position; the meds and champagne working wonders. Robert, panicked, began to explain, "Deb, I'm so sorry...I forgot why I stopped by here. Nemos has a big playoff game tomorrow, and without Ray here, everyone was so uptight that I invited them all here to relax in Dad's big hot tub."

She was so peaceful and sedated that she just turned around on his lap, feeling his cock slip out of her stretched out hole, and greeted the intruders. "Oh hi Andy; hi Gianni; good to see you Doug, how's Carrie; and hello large black man who I don't know." Her words were slightly slurred and smiles began to appear on the faces of the members of Nemos basketball team. Not one of them could take their eyes off Debra's magnificent breasts as they bobbed on the water's surface.

"Oh this is my friend, Deacon Palmer," Doug informed her, "we recruited him as a sub for Ray."

Deacon, a tall black man, nearly as large as Robert, waved sheepishly and offered, "hi Mrs. Barone, it looks like we've come at a bad time."

"Debra please... Mrs. Barone is Robert's bitch of a mother," Debra instructed him, "and nonsense, this is a great time. There is plenty of room for everyone; now get those clothes off and join us." As she said this she extended her arms out to the side as if to welcome them, her wonderful tits bouncing around as she did.

Andy did not have to be asked twice as he began to strip immediately. All the others followed his lead until all four visitors were naked. Debra could feel her groin begin to tingle as she sized up the newcomers. Andy was an old friend who giggled and resembled the Pillsbury Dough Boy. His already erect cock was a nice six inches with a large plum sized crown. An old golfing buddy of Ray's from Queens, Doug was overweight with a penis to match: it was shaped like a beer can, short and fat. Gianni was Ray's oldest friend and the two had worked together delivering futons when Debra first met her future husband. His cock was a good eight inches, but very slender with a completely round head. When she glanced between Deacon's legs it was affirmed that it was no stereotype that black men had large cocks. His member was almost as large as Robert's, and the crown was the size of an orange. He stood there fondling it and she watched it expand.

All of her inhibitions had completely disappeared, leaving her aroused and anxious to proceed. She felt like a kid in a candy store, staring at a smorgasbord of erections. Glancing down at the water in front of her, Debra saw that Robert's cum had seeped out of her cunt and was now floating on the surface. Robert also noticed this and retrieved the large aquarium net that Frank kept nearby to scoop up all his floating body hair. Watching him throw the net in the corner of the room, Debra began to consider how she was going to sample all of the cocks on her menu. "Andy," she began, "how would you like to fuck me?"

His hand shot into the air like a kid answering the teacher, as he shouted, "yes, please...me,me,me."

Doug remarked, "oh, why does he get to do it?"

"Well, I figured it has probably been the longest since he has had sex...no offense, Andy," Debra answered.

"Hey, I resent that," Andy responded quickly, "I had sex last night."

"Yeah," quipped Deacon, "but she meant with another person."

Everyone laughed, including Andy, as he climbed into the hot tub with some difficulty. Debra continued to plan the orgy, "Gianni, I have always thought that you probably enjoyed anal; but please go easy on me because I haven't done it in years."

Gianni virtually leapt into the tub, splashing everyone, saying, "my reputation proceeds me...I am an ass man."

"Ass hole, you mean," joked Doug; and everyone in the room burst into laughter.

Debra, inebriated or not, continued to direct her sex partners, "Deacon and Robert, I think that if you sit on the rim of the tub, I can handle one of you in each hand."

Doug, his lower lip protruding in a pout, inquired, "what about me, Deb?" She responded by just pointing to her open mouth, and he joyously admitted, "fantastic, Carrie hasn't done that since we said our vows."

She directed Andy to sit in the seat vacated by Robert, and noted that his cock did not break the surface, as she straddled his lap. As she began to lower her luscious body down onto his impressive cock, Andy shouted, "oh boy, oh boy, oh boy." Her hole was still partially open from the stretching it had received from Robert's monster, so penetration was no problem. Feeling her hot, wet cunt envelop his hard-on, Andy threw his head back and moaned, "ahhhhhhh, that feels so freaking good...how I've dreamed of this."

"Oh, you have, have you," inquired Debra, "has anyone else here fantasized about me?"

"Are you kidding , Deb," Gianni answered, "every one of Ray's friends has wondered what you look like naked."

"Well, I hope no one is disappointed," Debra declared.

"No way," Gianni assured her, "those tits are fucking amazing."

She felt a tremendous sense of pride as she continued to orchestrate her first gangbang.

Leaning forward into Andy and forcing him back against the side of the tub, she presented her perfect ass to Gianni. He wasted no time advancing between Andy's widespread feet, grasped her round cheeks in his hands, and spread them apart exposing her brown hole. Not knowing what else to use to ease his penetration, he grabbed a bottle of body-wash and squirted it the length of his eight inches. Nudging his head against her hole, Gianni began to steadily push forward until his round head popped through her sphincter ring. The liquid soap provided the ultimate lubrication, and Gianni continued the steady pressure until he had slid balls-deep into her ass hole.

As she felt the two cocks buried inside her holes, Debra moaned, "oooo that feels good..I should have tried this a long time ago."

As the other three men observed, Andy and Gianni began to fuck Debra. It was like watching a porno-movie starring your friends; and all three were stroking their cocks. "Oh, fuck me guys, fuck me good," Debra groaned as they thrust their hard cocks into her. She was surprised how good it felt to have a cock in her ass hole. She nodded her head at Deacon and Robert, who climbed onto the rim of the tub on each side of Andy and sat with their logs standing at attention like bookends. Debra grasped a huge pole in each hand, her fingers not even coming close to encompassing them, and began to jerk them up and down.

Suddenly realizing that she was having no problem with her congestion, she urged Doug, "OK, your turn." He jumped and retrieved a chair Frank kept there to put his portable TV on. Pushing it against the outside of the tub, he stood on the chair behind Andy, and presented his beer-can cock to Debra's mouth. She tickled his cock-slit with her tongue and then stretched her lips as far as she could, letting Doug stuff his cock into her mouth.

She didn't think about it until later, but here she was a middle-aged housewife, servicing five hard cocks simultaneously.

She was having a hard time accommodating Doug's girth; her lips felt like they were going to crack, so she kept tickling the underside and tip with her tongue, hoping to induce a quick orgasm. Her technique worked as he almost immediately began to spout his cum down her throat. Not being able to keep up with the capacity of his balls, cum began to leak out of her nose, and she had to jerk back off his rod so she could breathe. Doug continued to spray her face with his sticky semen, and the sight of her beautiful face and wet hair covered in his seed caused him to jerk his cock at her until he was through.

Andy and Gianni had built up a nice rhythm pounding her holes, and they both knew they wouldn't last much longer. They were fucking the woman they had dreamed about and she was even more fantastic than they had imagined. As they thrust in and out of her, Debra encouraged them, "that feels so fucking good...cum in me guys." As she continued to jerk the poles in her hands, she felt Andy and Gianni jam their cocks up inside her and then her holes were being filled with warmth. Their pricks jerked and twitched inside her, flooding her ass and cunt with hot fluid. Andy, God bless him, reached down between them and pinched her engorged clit, as her body shivered and she joined them in orgasm, "oh shit that's good." She came so hard that Deacon and Robert had to peel her fingers off their cocks when her squeezing became more of a strangulation.

It was a good thing for the buoyancy the water provided, because she then sat down hard on little Andy's lap. She was momentarily spent and needed to recharge. Gianni quickly slipped his rapidly deflating prick out of her ass hole and climbed out of the tub. He got the net and cleaned up the cum that was now floating to the surface. Andy, thoroughly enjoying having Debra on his lap, reached up and began to knead her wonderful tits. He just couldn't get enough of them. He leaned over and took each gumdrop nipple in his mouth, alternating left and right; licking and nibbling. Even though his shriveling cock was slowly sliding out of her hole, the breast stimulation kept her horny. Looking around her she saw Deacon and Robert holding their poles, still hard from her hand manipulation, waiting to get off somehow.

They were conversing, and when they saw her staring at their cocks, Deacon announced, "up to now you've been in control Debra, but now we're going to try something I bet you never thought you would try." As they climbed into the tub, Debra could not take her eyes off their two huge logs; they were almost twins (except, of course, they were like comparing salt to pepper). Due to her inebriation and extreme arousal, she knew she would eagerly try anything they had in mind. Andy squirmed out from under her as she stood up, waiting for the two giants to reach her. Watching their enormous cocks wave in front of them as they advanced upon her, she felt an involuntary twitch in her crotch as she anticipated their touch. Deacon informed her, "it's a consensus Debra: that Ray is one lucky bastard."

Robert sat on the hot tub bench and put his hands on Debra's petite waist with her back to him. She giggled to herself as she saw his "periscope" again while he was pulling her back toward him. Robert, using the buoyancy of the water to assist him, lifted her little body straight up and then began to pull her down into the water with his cock head lined up with her pussy slit. Wanting nothing more than to feel his huge cock inside her again, Debra used her fingers to pull her pussy lips far apart as his crown began to wedge itself into her slit. As gravity took its course, she began to slowly sink further, impaling herself as she progressed until she was sitting on Robert's big lap. "Oh Robert, that's so good," Debra breathed as she leaned back against his bushy chest.

Deacon immediately advanced in front of them and lay his black snake between her incredible tits which had spread out on her chest as she leaned back. The contrast between his pitch black tool and her mammoth pale breasts was unbelievably sensuous. Deacon grabbed the bottle of body-wash and squirted a generous portion between her tits as he began to slide his pole up and down her chest. He cupped her jugs with his huge black hands and forced them together around his cock as he fucked her tits. Debra opened her mouth and took his huge purple crown inside as she ground her hips down into Robert's lap. She sucked hard on his head, ignoring the soapy taste, as Deacon pinched her gumdrop nipples between his thumbs and forefingers.

Too quickly, Deacon withdrew his cock from her mouth and backed up slightly. Robert grasped her tits in his giant hands and pulled her backward against his chest, as Deacon bent his knees and rubbed his log against her belly. He winked at Robert as he slid his cock lower and prodded his crown against her already stretched cunt lips. Debra suddenly realized the plan they had hatched, and began to object, "guys, come on, you can't be serious." In answer to her question, Deacon hooked his huge thumbs inside her cunt lips, spread them even farther apart, and pushed forward. His head popped through her opening and into her hole, his cock rubbing against Robert's. "Holy shit," Debra shrieked as her lips were stretched to their extreme. The slippery body-wash provided the extra lubrication necessary as Deacon began to force his massive black cock even further up Debra's warm cunt. Deeper and deeper he slowly slid his giant pole up into her belly; her pussy walls stretching as he progressed.

When his big balls finally rested against her opening, and she was completely filled with cock, Deacon and Robert just sat there resting, allowing Debra's tunnel to get used to the expansion. Her eyes were closed as she felt this incredible penetration. Debra knew that there was two feet of hard cock inside her little pussy, and the feeling was absolutely indescribable. Then they began to move... They withdrew about half way and then rammed their monstrous cocks back inside her belly. She was so stuffed that with every motion, Deacon's cock scraped her aroused clit. Debra actually saw stars in front of her as she threw her head back against Robert's shoulder and screamed, "holy fucking shit...fuck me...fuck me...fuck me." Her orgasm was monumental as her entire body thrashed between them, her massive tits flopping uncontrollably against her chest. "Jam your fucking cocks in me," she demanded as they followed her orders.

"Look at those tits," shouted Gianni, stroking himself as he watched her tremendous breasts flopping around, and slapping against her chest.

Robert used his hips to bounce her tiny body up and down on his lap, his giant cock slamming home with every bounce. Deacon reamed his monstrous tool in and out of her pussy, stretching it to new extremes with every hard thrust. They began to thrust in and out of her cunt simultaneously, their two huge cocks acting like one gargantuan penis. Debra felt like they were splitting her apart as she howled, "oh my fucking God...I love your fucking cocks...fuck me...fuck me harder." They began to shove their meat into her with all their strength, their balls slapping together at her entrance. Her hole was being stretched to an obscene level as she received the fucking of her life. Debra's mind was absolutely clear: nothing else existed except the cocks slamming in and out of her cunt. Her body shivered uncontrollably as her orgasms were coming in waves; the stimulation in her pussy nonstop.

Debra breathlessly continued to encourage them, "ahhhhhh...fuck me...fuck me." Needing something to do with her hands, she grasped her own tits and began to twist her engorged nipples. Any other time she would have felt pain at this extreme treatment, but now it just served to stimulate her even more. Robert and Deacon were alternating their thrusts: sometimes simultaneously thrusting into her and other times taking turns withdrawing. They began to fuck her at a dizzying speed; slamming forward and then withdrawing almost all the way. Andy enjoyed watching their cocks disappear inside Debra like magic...there was no way she should be able to accommodate two feet of cock. His prick was rock hard as he awaited his turn again.

Gianni had grabbed his cell phone from his pants pocket, and was surreptitiously snapping photos of Debra being double-fucked so that he would have them for masturbation material in the future. He thought to himself, "God she's hot, why didn't I ask her out when Ray and I delivered that futon years ago. I could have been playing with those tits all this time."

The three spectators wanted to get involved in this epic fuck, but it was really too violent to allow them. Debra was completely oblivious to her surroundings, as water splashed out all over the floor. Deacon and Robert persistently slammed their monstrous cocks into her battered hole, filling her belly. Her puffy lips gripped their logs as they thrust in and out of her pussy. Her latest orgasm squeezed their cocks even tighter, and they finally were ready to fill her with their seed. They rammed their cocks deep up into her belly and she felt them begin to jerk and twitch inside her. Suddenly a tremendous warmth spread throughout her cunt as their cocks flooded her insides with their warm, gooey spunk. There was no more room in her pussy, and their cum began to squirt out around the edges of her hole. Debra lay her head back on Robert's shoulder and groaned, "ohhhh, your fucking cocks feel so good. Don't stop fucking me."

shaggy77
shaggy77
594 Followers