Everybody Loves Raymond - Debra Gets Sick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
594 Followers

Robert and Deacon had never been so turned on: they were fucking an absolutely gorgeous woman, and she was urging them to fuck her even harder. It seemed like they would never stop coming, as they shot load after load up inside her cunt. Their gigantic cocks twitched and spurted as deep inside her belly as they could jam them. Deacon grasped the sides of the tub for leverage as he shoved his massive tool into her pussy as hard as possible. Robert loved the way her wonderful ass gyrated against his pelvis, forcing his cock to penetrate her cunt even farther. He couldn't imagine a better feeling than shooting his load up into Debra's pussy.

Finally succumbing to exhaustion, Debra collapsed in Robert's lap as she felt their shrinking logs slide out of her stretched out pussy. She could feel the hot water rush up into her totally wide open hole, and it was a unique feeling. The surface of the water was sprinkled with floating gobs of cum, and she was fighting the urge to suck them up and swallow them. She looked around the room at the looks of disappointment on everyone's faces as they anticipated an end to the orgy. She immediately restored their smiles by stating, "you know the family won't be home until tomorrow afternoon. I hope you can stick around awhile because I haven't had nearly enough cock yet. I don't like having an empty pussy. Let's take a hydration break though, and I want to take some of my cold medication." And she added with a wicked smile, "maybe we can continue this on Marie's bed." Suddenly there were five rock hard erections in the room as they helped her climb out of the tub.

*****

Thanks for reading my story. Please keep the comments and story suggestions coming. This story was the result of a suggestion by a reader.

shaggy77
shaggy77
594 Followers