Everybody Loves Raymond: Debra Helps Out 03

Story Info
Debra Helps Out-3.
6.9k words
4.62
26.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
584 Followers

( A Sequel to "Debra Helps Out" )

(fictional story about fictional characters)

It had been six, long months since New York Newsday had "furloughed" Raymond Barone, and all the rest of it's sportswriters. The Barone's had tried to adjust to their new economic situation; but it had been difficult. They had become used to the upper-middle class lifestyle; where money was not usually that much of an issue; and the change was difficult. They had cut way back on restaurant visits (and take-out); reduced their satellite package; and even Ray was forced to almost totally eliminate his golf outings. Ray and Debra had tried not to deprive their children: daughter Ally; and twins Michael and Geoffrey. They had done their best to shield them from the increasingly serious situation. Raymond had been able to sell a few free-lance sports articles to the paper, and to other publications; but they would not have survived if not for the contributions of Debra. After being out of the work force for ten years; she had made a successful return, by doing some occasional modeling work.

At least that was what she told her family. The truth was much more erotic and exciting. She had been befriended by Sheila, a local photographer, when she had posed for some "boudoir" photographs for their tenth wedding anniversary. The photo shoot had turned into an erotic encounter and things had escalated from there. Debra had subsequently posed for some x-rated photos for a"niche" bondage magazine; and then performed at a private club which Sheila had provided the reference for. Sheila had made many contacts over the years as a photographer, and was more than agreeable to help Debra. Luckily, Ray was pretty much clueless about her activities; being grateful for her financial contributions.

Since their Homeowners and Auto insurance payments were due next month, and she really needed some money for Christmas presents; Debra once again felt compelled to contact Sheila to inquire about possible employment opportunities. She held some resentment of Ray for not seeking out alternative employment; but he seemed to feel that anything other than writing was beneath him. Of course, he was throughly supported in this by his overbearing, meddlesome mother; Marie.

Debra could just hear her telling everyone that Ray was a columnist; not a laborer. Frank, Marie's sometimes disgusting husband, was on Debra's side this time; and often told Ray to get off his "keister" and get a job. Although somewhat resentful, Debra's conscience told her that she had ten years of lost wages to make up...and besides; she suspected that her private club performances were turning her into a "sex addict."

Sheila did not seem at all surprised to hear from her,and assured Debra that she had been saving a possible job exclusively for her. "You have the privilege of first refusal for this job, Deb," Sheila informed her. "Do you have any objections to dying your hair blonde?"

Debra's first question was obvious: "why would I have to dye my hair blond?"

"You remember, of course, the bondage club that hired you," Sheila inquired rhetorically, "well this is a club entitled "Blacks On Blonds" and they're looking for someone to perform at their Christmas party. They hire blond performers, exclusively. I know one of the members; showed him some of your photos; only the ones where you had a hood on, of course; and he remarked that you would be perfect for his club if only you were blond."

After a few moments of contemplation, Debra responded that if the pay were equal to the one offered by the bondage club; she would accept the offer. Sheila was ecstatic and told Debra she would contact the club; make the arrangements; and let her know the particulars.

Sheila added, " these members usually only provide you with their nicknames; most of them are married, and do not want to take any chance that their wives will discover their extramarital activities. I assure you that you will be perfectly safe with them. You know I wouldn't recommend them otherwise."

Later that night she informed Ray that she had been retained by Sheila for another modeling job...this time she would just be using her ears; modeling earrings for a prestigious catalog. She told him that they wanted blond hair surrounding the earrings, so she would have to dye her hair. He seemed to accept her explanation without question; and was overjoyed at the prospect of more income. Marie, on the other hand, was much more inquisitive. She demanded to know why she couldn't just wear a blond wig. Thinking quickly, Debra told her they were afraid that with the wind machine blowing her hair, they were afraid the wig-cap would show. That seemed to placate her, at least temporarily. Sometimes Debra just wanted to slap her face; she was always insinuating herself into their private life. Ray was totally clueless about her true activities; and she intended to keep it that way.

Sheila called her the next day, and informed her that the "appointment" would be the following Saturday night. She gave Debra the address; contact phone number; and wished her "lots of fun." She told Debra she didn't have to bring anything special to wear.

On Thursday, after arriving home from her visit to the hair salon; she went immediately up to the bathroom to inspect her new blond "do." Charlene, her beautician for many years, had even dyed her eyebrows to match. Out of her handbag she produced a bottle of spray blond "touch-up" dye; usually used by women to add blond highlights to their hair...Debra had another use in mind. After completely shaving her pubic area for the bondage club; she had let her trademark red "landing strip" grow back. She thought it would be a great touch if she dyed her pubic hair blond to match her head. She quickly removed all her clothes; sat on a towel on the edge of the tub; and carefully applied the blond dye. When she was finished; she stood in front of the full-length mirror on the back of the door, and was utterly amazed at the transformation. The blond hair truly made her look like a different woman.

She inspected her body in the mirror, and was quite pleased with what she observed. She was closer to forty than thirty, and yet there still was not a trace of cellulite on her thighs. When she wore heels, her shapely legs put some twenty-year-olds to shame. Her breasts were her best feature, she thought. "Barnes & Noble," as Ray had named them were full 38D's, and could still pass the pencil test. They sagged just a tiny bit; but were still firm and proud. Her nipples were perfectly in the center of her breasts and still had a nice pink glow. When aroused, they became as large as gumdrops. She hefted her breasts; watching them bounce. Her ass cheeks were firm , with just a trace of sag. "Not bad for a mother of three," she thought. She wanted to explore her body at greater length; but she could hear Ray and the kids stampede through the back door. She swiftly re-dressed; went down the stairs and joined her family in the kitchen.

Upon seeing his wife as a blond for the first time; Ray immediately whistled, "hubba-hubba," and Debra could swear she actually saw drool on the corner of his chin.

She knew the reason: she looked like an entirely different woman; and the idea of sex with a new woman was very appealing. She knew she would have to fight him off tonight...or just maybe she would meet his aggression and see how he liked it. Marie had followed them in, of course, and she just stood there, mouth agape, staring. She finally offered her opinion, " jeez Debra, you look like some kind of hussy."

For once; even if it was for the wrong reason; Ray defended her, " don't you listen to her Deb; you look amazing."

Frank, just coming through the door, piped in," holy crap...is that really you Debra?"

Saturday afternoon, she put on a conservative dress and sensible heels; said her good-byes; and headed out to the car for the drive to her next adventure. She was a little nervous; but the previous experience of performing for the bondage club had helped to calm her down. The bondage club had been almost in her neighborhood; but this club's location was all the way in Queens. The directions led her to a modest, ranch style home in a seemingly quiet residential neighborhood.

When she rang the doorbell, a tall, slender black man, dressed in a floor-length black silk (at least she thought it was silk...it could have been satin) robe opened the door and inquired, "are you Debra?"

She nodded, and was invited inside. The man asked her to follow him down a hall, and then down some stairs into a basement room which was obviously a sort of "rec" room. Some arcade style games had been pushed up against the outside walls; there was a closed-up ping-pong table against one wall; an extremely large flat-screen TV taking up one whole wall; a large black, leather sofa; and what looked like a queen sized bed with black satin sheets. Gathered around the sofa were six other black men; all identically dressed in black robes. She thought she recognized one of the men standing in the rear of the others; but couldn't quite place his face.

The host ushered her to the sofa, where they sat, and he explained what was expected of her; " first let me say, Thank You for coming. Since Sheila showed up your pictures, we have been anxiously awaiting the opportunity to see your face. You are an incredibly beautiful woman Debra. We feel it is in everyone's best interest if you only know us by our nicknames; since I am the only one not married. Most of the guys just tell the wives that we're getting together for sports. Technically it's not a lie...just adultery. Let me introduce you to the club members. I am known as the "Big Bopper"; this is "Fireplug," you'll find out why later; this is "Subway,"you know, home of the "foot long;" the tall one is "Screwdriver," long and slender; the one on the end is "Meat," which is pretty self-explanatory; the guy next to him is "Cabbageman," because of his big head; and the guy hiding in back is "Deliveryman," because he delivers the goods."

Now Debra knew why she had recognized "Deliveryman"...he was Deacon Palmer; a co-worker of Ray's friend, Doug Heffernan. They had met once when she and Ray had dinner with Doug and Carrie . He must have known she recognized him; because he kind of shied away in the back.

"Big Bopper" continued, "we have all been friends for years and meet about every other month to release our sexual tensions. I guess it sounds racist to call ourselves "Blacks On Blonds," but the truth is we also hire black women who have blond hair. No one is ever harmed; and we try to give as much pleasure as we receive. The only prerequisites for membership in our club is that you have to be black; and have a penis at least twelve inches long. Oh, and before I forget; Screwdriver is a Physician's Assistant, and he gives us monthly blood tests that he runs through the lab in his office...we're all perfectly clean. For that matter; three of the guys have had vasectomies; so they're good-to-go in that regard; but Sheila assured us that you are on birth control. If you agree to the terms; we can get started."

Debra thought to herself; "yeah, I'm on the pill now after a certain very embarrassing Halloween trick-or-treat incident involving her idiot father-in-law, and gold foil wrapped condoms."

Debra, already feeling herself get moist; quickly did the math and determined that there was at least seven feet of cock in the room; as she spoke, "I think we indeed have an agreement...how do you want to proceed?"

"Deliveryman will show you to the bathroom where you can change into the articles we have provided. Sheila furnished us with your sizes. If you don't mind, we usually ask the performer to do a little strip-tease dance for us; as a preliminary."

As Deacon directed her to the changing room, he nervously told her, " I have a feeling that Ray doesn't know about this; so I'll make a deal with you: you don't mention this to Kelly; and I won't say a word to Ray. Kelly and I are separated now anyway; but there is still a chance we could get back together."

Debra nodded her agreement, adding, "I have always found you attractive Deacon...I mean Deliveryman; I can't wait to see what you've got under those clothes."

She entered the full size bathroom and found a red silk robe, with white fur trim and red lace lingerie hanging on a hook. There was a pair of almost impossibly tall, red heels on the floor. "How festive," she thought. She hastily undressed and put on the underwear. The lacy bra was so sheer, it was almost totally transparent; and the g-string panties were almost non-existent. The back string disappeared between her ass cheeks, and the front barely covered her slit. The heels made her shapely legs even more firm and taut. She had to admit, she looked damn sexy. She could hear some "party music" thumping in the background (it was like "rap" holiday songs) as she emerged, wearing the robe. She loved the way the silky material caressed her skin as she moved into the center of the room. The floor was carpeted, so her feet didn't slide as much as she would have liked; but her heels weren't going to go sliding out from under her either. Some of the men had gathered on the sofa; others had pulled up folding chairs...all eyes were on her.

Debra, of course, had absolutely no experience at stripping; but she had seen enough movies to know that you pretty much just dance and sway to the beat...and there was definitely an emphatic beat to this music. She paused, with her back to most of the men; dipped her right shoulder; and then began to sway to the rhythm. She slid the silky robe off one shoulder, exposing it entirely; the contrast between her pale skin and the vivid red material was very sensual. She let the robe slide off both shoulders; shook her newly blond hair; and then let go of the garment , letting it slip all the way to the floor. The men whistled and shouted; as she spread her legs apart; bent all the way over from the waist, using her long hair as a dust mop; and grabbed her ankles with her hands. Those behind her could plainly see her sphincter, with the thong string centered between her sweet cheeks. She stood up; continued swaying to the beat; reached up between her ample breasts; released the front-closure; and whisked the lacy bra aside; throwing it into the crowd. As her magnificent tits swayed to her movements, she could see several of the members begin to rub their crotches. She caressed her breasts, and began hefting them and bouncing them... her tits were truly spectacular.

The string thong was so tiny that they could already see her, recently, blond landing strip. She played with the sides of her panties, teasing them. She ran the palm of her hand through her crotch; and could feel the moisture building there. She was trying to think of a sexy way to complete the awkward movement of removing her panties; and finally just put her legs together; lowered the string over her inviting hips; and just let it fall to the floor. More cheers and whistles, as she was now completely naked in front of seven virtual strangers. The heels made her legs seem endlessly long, as she continued to dance for her hosts. She put one leg up on the sofa arm, putting her pubic area on display for the appreciative audience. She extended her right index finger, and let it linger on her slit, before bringing it up to her mouth and sucking on it. Her head rolled in a circle; her blond hair sweeping her shoulders; and her tits jiggling.

She dropped down onto the carpet; sitting on her shapely ass, with her legs extended in front of her. Using both her hands, she fluffed her long blond mane; then cupped her enormous tits and tweaked her aroused nipples. As she licked her lipstick coated lips; she slowly spread her legs, revealing her shaved slit. When her legs were as wide as she could get them; she reached between them; and with the thumb and forefinger of each hand, she hooked them into her cunt lips and spread herself open. Wide open; enough so that each member could see the bright pink deep inside her pussy. Moisture was now slowly drooling down her thighs onto the carpet. She let go of her lips; grabbed each ankle; and spreading her legs to their extreme, rolled onto her back with her legs pointed straight up. Now the club members had an unobstructed view of both her holes. As the song ended; she stood in the center of the circle, and took a bow.

Almost as if there was a silent cue; all the members circling her body dropped their robes simultaneously. All cocks were fully erect; and Debra had to stifle a giggle, because it reminded her of a dark forest. They definitely all met the club's criteria. Fireplug was obviously so named because his cock resembled one...it was incredibly fat, and didn't taper at all. Meat was probably the largest; maybe fifteen inches, she guessed. She noticed the crown on Cabbageman was the size of an orange, and Screwdriver was indeed, long and slender. Deliveryman's (Deacon) cock was as perfect a specimen as she had ever seen...about a foot long, with a nice sized head.

Trying to determine how exactly to proceed; Debra did what seemed to be the logical next step: she dropped to her knees in the center of the group, and opened her mouth wide, motioning for the men to approach. They didn't have to be urged; as they were already crowding around their "main attraction" for the evening. As Debra kneeled, she grasped the hard cocks of Subway and Fireplug in her hands and began stroking them. Her tiny fingers did not go even half way around Fireplug's stout member; a fact which, from the smile on his face, obviously made him very proud. Meat stepped up in front of her; presented his mammoth specimen to her face; so she stuck out her tongue and began to lick the underside of his throbbing organ. Someone, she thought it was Screwdriver, was behind her wrapping her blond tresses around his cock, while he jerked himself off. Big Bopper had set up a video camera in the corner of the room, and was making sure everything was in focus. Cabbageman and Deliveryman were sitting on the edge of the sofa watching the show; which was also being broadcast on the huge TV; patiently awaiting their turns.

Meat slowly pushed about half his cock into her throat, as she sucked and tongued the massive tool. She had trouble concentrating on jerking the two cocks in her hands, with the obstruction in her mouth threatening to choke her. She remembered reading that it was impossible for the human brain to truly do two tasks at one time; so she just tried to work up a steady rhythm with her hands, while she directed her immediate attention to the cock in her mouth. Subway and Fireplug had began to fondle and massage her beautiful tits as she squeezed their meat; and she could feel the fire in her groin growing. It didn't take Meat that long to reach his limits..the sight of this gorgeous blond, with her cherry-red lips milking his cock was overwhelming, as he began to spurt his cum directly down her throat. Debra managed to swallow every drop; and licked him clean as he withdrew from her mouth. Not wanting to "waste" his ejaculation on a mere hand-job; Subway quickly took Meat's place in front of Debra; and watched her lips wrap around his"foot-long." Big Bopper laid his swelled cock in her hand, replacing Subway.

She felt someone rubbing her round ass cheeks, so she raised up on her knees a little; and was surprised when Cabbageman's head appeared between her legs, from behind.

He was lying on his back on the floor, behind her; with his head between her legs; looking up at her angelic face. Sitting on her knees, her slit was already partially open; and he took this as an invitation, as he shoved his tongue straight up into her wet pussy. She couldn't help herself, as her body convulsed; she bit down on Subway; strangled the cock's of Fireplug and Big Bopper; sat hard on Cabbageman's face; and flooded it with her cum. Feeling her teeth sink into his tool; Subway began to pump his seed into Debra's inviting mouth, as Cabbageman literally drank the fluid dripping from her cunt. Fireplug disengaged from her grip; and presented his stump to her red lips. Deliveryman folded her fingers around his cock, as they all watched her try to open her mouth wide enough to encompass Fireplug.

shaggy77
shaggy77
584 Followers
12