Everybody Loves Raymond: Debra Helps Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doug, not the least bit self-conscious about his exhibitionism, took her arm and guided her to the center of the room, in front of the large X. He and another man, whose name she couldn't recall, stood on each side of her; untied the robe's belt; slid the robe off her pale shoulders; and let it fall to the floor, where it pooled around her heels. She was now completely nude in front of eight strange men, and she could feel her skin flush from head to toe. When her robe hit the floor; there was a collective sound in the room like everyone had sucked in their breath simultaneously. She was really quite stunning. Her magnificent breasts were a full 38D, with just a trace of a sag; and her pubic area was completely shaved, revealing her prominent pussy lips, and slit.

She heard disjointed comments like, "breathtaking;" "outstanding;" "wow;" and "delicious."

Doug placed a black leather mask around her head; one that still allowed her to see. To Debra, it resembled a "Zorro" or "Lone Ranger" mask...one Michael or Geoffrey might wear to play cowboys. Then , what she recognized as, a ball-gag was inserted in her mouth. The ball had several perforations in it, almost like a "whiffle" ball, so she could breath quite comfortably. The two men then backed her up to the form; placed a short stool for her to stand on; and proceeded to secure her four limbs, and waist, until she was attached, spread eagle to the spacious X. She realized that her legs were spread so wide that her slit must be wide open; allowing everyone in the room to view inside her pussy. A third man produced a short chain with ,what appeared to be, small stainless steel clothespins attached to each end. He advanced, and clipped them to both of Debra's gumdrop sized nipples. Her groan was muffled by the gag, as Debra acknowledged the pain.

Another one of the club members kneeled in front of Debra's crotch and carefully clipped two steel clothespins onto each of her labia. Her ass squirmed against the wooden form as she tried to back away from the pain. Despite the electrifying pain; Debra could feel her pussy becoming moist with excitement. Then a question ,she had been wondering , was answered...the X did indeed spin.

Doug gave the form a shove, and it began to spin around...even with the discomfort; Debra wanted to yell, "give me a vowel," as she went around at a dizzying speed.

When the form came to a stop; all the men surrounded the upright X; and when Debra's eyes were finally able to focus; she noticed they all had whips or cat-o'-nine tails in their hands. When the dizziness subsided, and she was able to concentrate again; she was aware that the clips on her pussy lips were quite uncomfortable and causing a dull ache in her entire groin area. Two of the men stepped forward and removed the clips from her nipples and her lips; causing the blood to rush back to those areas. The pain was excruciating...much worse than in Sheila's studio. Debra assumed this was because these clamp were much tighter. While the pain was at it's peak; the men began stroking her body with their whips. They had replaced the more rigid, more painful, leather straps with soft cords made of cloth. They reminded Debra of the cords on an old fashioned mop.

They whipped a little harder, and there was a stinging sensation; but it didn't really hurt (or leave lasting marks; which was a major priority). Debra was beginning to be noticeably aroused. Her sore nipples had grown even larger as the whips trailed across them; occasionally stinging; and there was visible moisture between her wide spread legs. She wanted, in the worst way, to touch herself...but , of course, could not. A couple of the club members were concentrating on whipping her pussy; and sometimes the cords of the whips stroked between her lips, actually making contact with the inside of her cunt. Her excited clit was starting to peek out of its' sheath and it did not go unnoticed by the men. One of the men had been carefully wielding a riding crop, and took this opportunity to slide about five inches of its slender handle up into Debra's soaking cunt. This, coupled with the cords of the whips striking her swollen clit, sent Debra into convulsions of orgasm. Her body jerked and strained against the restraints, as her cunt sent a "gusher" squirting onto the floor.

She moaned through the gag; and her body went limp, as the members continued to flagellate her naked form. She was a spectacular subject and her nipple and pussy areas were now highlighted by their redness. As her body hung listlessly; she was surprised when one of the men began turning a large crank; and the entire X form began to recline; until it came to a stop about three feet above the floor. It now resembled a sizable, X-shaped, table; and she was laying flat on her back, secured to it. She could feel her juices now dribbling down between her ass cheeks. A very tall, gray-haired man approached between her obscenely spayed legs; and when she raised her head to observe, she could see he had a doctor's speculum in his hand. She didn't need any external lubrication; and he wasted no time sliding the closed instrument into her pussy; and adjusting it so that her lips, and cunt were completely spread open for all to inspect.

"You have a magnificent vagina, Debra," the man remarked , while inspecting her so close that his nose actually bumped her thigh, "it's difficult to believe you have children."

"That's high praise coming from him Debra," stated Doug, " he should know; Clifford's a gynecologist."

They all took turns inspecting her hole close up. Debra knew she should be embarrassed; but she was too aroused to be bashful. Several of the men were now fondling and kneading her wonderful breasts, as they lay flattened on her chest. Every now and then someone would harshly pinch a nipple, sending tingles through her body. Clifford removed the speculum, and almost as an afterthought; he stooped to lap up some of her fluids from between her ass cheeks. Her naked body was being caressed and stroked by countless hands, causing Debra to be in a constant state of arousal.

Doug removed the mask and ball-gag, explaining, "we are going to need that mouth ."

There was no support for her head on the X-shaped frame, so her head hung down over the edge...her stunning , long red hair flowing like a waterfall toward the floor.

She heard someone summon Jerome, the former football player, to come forward.

As he emerged from the crowd, Debra raised up her head and involuntarily drew in her breath. He was now completely naked, and she could see that he was indeed a freak of nature. She recalled surfing the net one day and accidentally being connected to a web site called "monster cocks;" the first time had been a mistake, but she had revisited it many times. The web site, of course, featured penises that were of extreme proportions; but none of them could compare to the freak hanging between Jerome's ebony thighs. Flaccid, it hung down to his knees; and swayed back and forth when he walked like an elephant's trunk. It had to be as big around as her forearm; and the crown was the size of a naval orange. She was immediately struck by two emotions: one, that there was no way his cock would fit inside her pussy; and two, she had never wanted anything more in her life, than to be fucked by that monster.

Jerome was obviously a legend in the club, because everyone else crowded around Debra's prone form to watch the proceedings. He stepped purposefully between Debra's outstretched legs, and laid his log on her naked stomach. It reached well past her belly button and pointed between her magnificent tits. The slit in his crown seemed to be looking at her, like a snake's eye. Someone handed him a bottle of lube and he squirted it the entire length of his cock as it lay on Debra. As he spread the oily substance on his tool, using his hand, it began to grow...and grow...and grow. If Debra wasn't so totally aroused, she would have thought his deformity was obscene. She thought that it was a wonder that he wasn't lightheaded because of all the blood that must be filling his monster.

Fully erect, it stretched almost all the way to her breasts. It didn't point straight up; presumably because of it's weight; but it did rise off her belly. He smiled at Debra...a kindly smile; not a mean, malicious one. He backed up until his cock head was poised at the entrance to her slit. It was amazing; she could see the huge orange-sized crown between her legs; visible above her thighs. Someone squirted lube generously over her mound, and two of the others volunteered to spread her cunt lips apart. She was now wide open and prepared for his assault. She balled up her restrained hands and held her breath. He slowly wedged the head between her lips and pushed steadily forward stretching her entrance to the ripping point. Just as she was about to scream; the "orange" popped through, and her cunt swallowed it.

There was a collective sigh, and Debra momentarily relaxed; as Jerome, thankfully, paused. He began pushing forward again; stretching her cunt as he wedged his enormous cock deeper inside her. She watched her stomach distend as he pushed deeper into her hole...it reminded her of one of those horror movies where the victim had an alien being growing in his stomach. Her cunt was being expanded beyond all imagination. The feeling was indescribable; she felt stuffed, like she had eaten a seven course meal. Debra thought that someone could jam their entire arm, up to the elbow, inside her; and it still wouldn't stretch her pussy wider than Jerome's massive cock. He inched forward between her legs; sliding deeper inside her until his cock head reached her uterus and halted. Debra finally exhaled and lay back; her head tilted down toward the floor. The feeling of being so utterly filled with cock was incredible...she thought that if she hadn't been secured to the form, Jerome could have walked around the room with her impaled on his cock; unsupported.

As her head hung down, Clifford approached her with his long, slender erection leading the way. She opened her mouth instinctively; and accepted his cock. The way her head was hanging back; his cock easily lodged deep down her throat; and she resembled a bird swallowing a live worm. Suddenly Jerome began withdrawing his prodigious weapon, and Debra felt like all the air was being sucked out of her. As his cock scraped against the walls of her cunt, she found herself breathless, and tried to back her head away from the cock in her mouth. Clifford, reading her signals, backed away and let her breathe freely. Jerome's huge cock head rubbed her "G-spot" on the way out and Debra felt her body begin to react.

Abruptly, there were a dozen hands caressing her body; kneading her huge tits; and squeezing her nipples. Jerome, without warning, rammed his massive meat up into Debra's cunt; his balls smacking against her cheeks.

Debra's body, caught off guard, shuddered violently, and she screamed at the top of her lungs, "Jesus H Christ..fuck me...fuck me hard."

Jerome grabbed her hips with his oversized hands, and began thrusting up into her pussy as hard as he could. His dark cock was coated with her white cum, as he repeatedly jammed it into her stretched out hole. She tilted her head back again to accept Clifford's waiting rod; and he eased it past her lips and down her throat. She sucked on it as Jerome battered her pussy. Hands were everywhere; stimulating her incessantly. Her wonderful tits flopped around on her chest as Jerome thrust into her; her nipples constantly pinched and nibbled by countless hands and mouths. She opened her hands and members laid their erections in her palms. With her wrists restrained; all she could do was squeeze them; but no one was complaining. She lost count of how many times she came around Jerome's invading monster. There was no gushing now...there was not a centimeter of room for anything to be expelled from her hole...there was merely a constant "sloshing" inside her.

It was almost impossible to concentrate on the erection in her mouth while Jerome was pounding into her; she was concerned that she might bite down a little too vigorously (but maybe, since this was a bondage club; that little added pain would be welcome).

As if announcing royalty at the entrance of the ballroom; Jerome yelled out to the room, "OK everyone; it's time."

Clifford immediately withdrew from her throat; and everyone else stopped caressing and fondling her, to gather eagerly around the platform. Debra raised up her head and peered down between her legs; since that was where everyone else was looking...with obvious anticipation of something. Jerome stuffed his gigantic cock up into her pussy as far as possible; and then it happened...it was like something had exploded inside her cunt. His monster began to twitch and jerk; and she felt the inside walls of her pussy expand even more. He was filling her with his seed and it was as if a fire hose shooting hot water was buried in her belly. He slowly withdrew his trembling cock, which was still ejaculating. When he had extricated his giant from her hole; he laid it on her stomach, where it continued to spurt in great quantities. He managed to coat her flattened tits, and more than a few drops splattered her flushed face. She corralled every drop she could reach with her tongue, and swallowed them. She dropped her head back to allow Clifford access to her throat again.

As their cum flowed; not dripped; out of her wide open hole onto the floor, like an overflowing sink; the members actually applauded Jerome's performance. It was obvious that the quantity of his ejaculations was legendary. A towel was thrown on the floor to absorb the "overflow," and a couple of the men used towels to wipe Debra's chest (she guessed that no one wanted to be licking another man's spunk off her tits). Two of the members just stood between her legs staring; waiting for her hole to close up slightly, so they could take their turns; and she might actually feel them inside her. Then a scheme passed through their brains simultaneously, and they crowded between her widespread legs with their erections bobbing before them. They each had a cock slightly larger than average; with one being fatter than the other. It was difficult to maneuver, but they managed to stuff both of their cocks into her pussy at the same time. Because of their bodies being in the way; they were only able to cram a few inches inside her; but it was a very erotic sight to see two cocks in her cunt.

It was a completely different sensation for Debra; having two cocks, each moving independently of the other, in her pussy. When one cock was thrusting into her; the other was sometimes withdrawing. Other times they moved as one large prick filling her hole. Clifford finally began climax; and he withdrew his slender tool from her throat; held it in her mouth; and began to squirt against her teeth. Debra tightened her lips around his cock and began to siphon every drop possible from his balls. She wondered if every man's cum had a distinct taste...she figured she would have a good sampling tonight. She had never much liked to give oral sex; but for some reason, she was enjoying sucking Clifford dry. When he was through pumping her mouth full of his sperm; Clifford slowly withdrew his shriveling cock; allowing Debra to lick every drop off his shaft.

He stepped away to allow the next in line access to the lovely "Maraschino Cherry" covered lips. A black man, whose name she didn't remember, immediately took Clifford's place. His cock was actually quite short; but distinctive in its girth. His stubby cock was probably as big around as a soda can, and Debra has difficulty stretching her lips around it. She was thankful that it wasn't longer, because there was no way she would have been able to breathe with that plugging her throat. As she tickled its length with her tongue; she felt the dual cocks in her pussy twitching, and spraying their semen into her. Doug had a good idea, and released her wrists from their restraints; allowing her to actually jerk-off the cocks in her hands.

For the next hour, the men continued to circle around Debra's magnificent nude body; and use every hole available. After every member had the opportunity to fuck her bald pussy; Doug released all her restraints; helped Debra to stand; and guided her , once again, to the comfortable sofa. As she walked; slightly unstable, because of exhaustion, and not being used to five-inch heels; the insides of her thighs were flooded with the accumulated fluids from her pussy. She left a trail all the way to the couch. Doug seemed unconcerned about the furniture, but handed her a towel so she could wipe off her shapely legs.

Every man in the room was thinking the same thing, "this is one sexy woman."

If Debra was thinking the evening was coming to a close; she was mistaken. After watching her strut those long, wonderful legs; her magnificent tits bobbing; and the cum dripping out of her slick pussy: there were now eight erections that needed more attention. Doug's penis was sticking straight up from his lap; and Debra wrapped her hand around it. The members had other ideas, as four of them; one at each limb; picked Debra straight up from the sofa; still in a seated position. Doug leaned back on the sofa and stretched out; his cock pointed at the ceiling like a flag pole. They positioned Debra's body so that his cock was lined up perfectly with her anus. Her ass cheeks were already spread apart by the way they were holding her; and they lowered her until Doug's crown was tightly wedged at her sphincter. The only lubrication was the cum that had dripped down between her cheeks.

Just as Debra was contemplating if she should voice her displeasure with anal sex; the men relaxed their hold on her; and her weight, and gravity took over. There must have been more semen on her ass than she had anticipated, because Doug's cock head easily penetrated her ass hole; and she just kept sinking until she was sitting on his lap...totally impaled on his pole. She sat there stunned; realizing that it didn't feel bad at all. Doug reached his arms around her chest and pulled her back onto his chest; kneading her impressive tits. The men who had been holding her legs, spread them even farther apart; exposing the pink between her slit. The man they called Jerry; whose cock reminded Debra of a large banana (because it was curved distinctly upward); converged on her crotch, and nudged his crown between her cunt lips. Without warning; he jammed his entire cock up into Debra's pussy; causing her body to , once again, convulse. This massive orgasm caught her completely by surprise; and her body thrashed around, as she was sandwiched by two cocks.

She breathlessly moaned, " oh my God; jam those fucking cocks into me."

As Jerry and Doug thrust into her holes; the sensation of having two cocks inside her, separated by only a thin layer of skin, was overwhelming. She closed her eyes; concentrating on the pure pleasure coursing through her body; and felt the fingers of each hand being placed around hard cocks. She tried to jerk them off; but found it difficult to sustain much rhythm with so much cock inside her to focus on. When she opened her eyes, there was a gigantic snake staring between her eyes..it was the tip of Jerome's monster cock. She knew her jaw would never open wide enough for penetration by that beast; but she opened it so that he could wedge the tip between her lips. She sucked on the tip and drew her tongue along his slit; tasting him. She was now servicing five cocks simultaneously; not bad for a middle-aged housewife, she thought. The truly surprising aspect; she had to admit to herself; was that the more cock she had in her pussy...the more she craved being fucked. Subconsciously, she knew she was becoming addicted to sex; obsessed with cock.