Everybody Loves Raymond: Debra Helps Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was brought back to her senses by the twitching of Doug's hard cock in her asshole; and the resultant warmth that spread throughout her sphincter. As his softening cock slithered out of her ass; it was instantly replaced by another hard shaft; as someone else sat on the sofa and gathered her exquisite body in his lap. With the , now, additional lubrication; this second anal penetration was even more pleasurable.

Within the subsequent hour; her stomach was filled with the cum she swallowed; her hands and face coated with semen; her nipples red and sore; and her holes violated countless additional times by all the members. She was thankful that Jerome had not insisted on penetrating her ass hole with his "abnormaility." He had, however, fucked her cunt again while another; much slimmer, cock was fucking her ass hole. It would have been much less enjoyable if it weren't for the excess lubrication provided by all the other members.

Finally , when all cocks in the "Rec room" were flaccid; Doug led Debra to the bathroom once again. She was covered with sperm, head to toes, as she stepped into the elegant shower. There was even gobs of semen dripping from her hair. She was totally exhausted and yet exhilarated as she soaped her aching body. She inspected herself for bruises or marks that she would have to explain to Ray; and finding none, was pleased with the outcome of the evening. She wondered if there were other sex-related activities where she could earn money...she would have to consult with Sheila. As she inspected her; still stretched wide open; cunt, she found herself wishing (even after all the night's activity), that someone was in the shower with her ramming a big fat cock up her pussy.

As she emerged from the bathroom to go home, she saw that most of the men had departed.

Doug was smiling and handed her an envelope, saying, "the guys were so impressed with you, and had such a great time; that they collected a, quite sizable, bonus for you. You are a truly beautiful woman Debra, and we hope you consider making a return visit...maybe next time with the wives involved."

On the drive home, Debra could not prevent a big grin from spreading across her face. She had just had the most pleasurable, exciting experience of her life...and she had gotten paid for it. There had to be future adventures in store for her.

*

(Thanks to everyone for their feedback...please keep it coming. Feedback keeps me writing. I appreciate all your story suggestions.)