Everybody Loves Raymond: Debra's Anniversary

Story Info
Debra encounters a photographer.
6.7k words
4.69
42.8k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
583 Followers

(fictional story about fictional characters)

Debra Barone's tenth wedding anniversary was only a couple months away and she found herself wanting to do something really special for her, NY Newsday sportswriter, husband Ray. He had actually been pretty nice, and thoughtful, lately; and she knew he worked hard; so she wanted to show her appreciation. On one memorable occasion , he had, surprisingly, taken her side against his perpetually meddlesome mother Marie; and "shooed" Marie out of the house. Eight years ago she and Ray had purchased the house across the street from his parents; and ever since, Marie would just barge into the house, unannounced, at her discretion. She was constantly criticizing Debra for everything; from her housekeeping and cooking; to her child-rearing skills.

"Yeah, she should talk about child-rearing skills, " thought Debra to herself, "her two sons are completely messed up."

She was sitting at the kitchen table trying to remember why she had persuaded Ray to buy this house, when her best friend Amy, lightly knocked on the back door, and then came in without waiting to be asked. They both thought of each other as family.

"Oh, hi Amy, " Debra happily exclaimed, "would you like some coffee?"

"Thanks Deb, that would be nice," Amy responded, taking off her coat and sitting at the table across from Debra. "You looked lost in thought when I came in; a penny for your thoughts," stated Amy.

"Marie again," frowned Debra, " but also I have been wracking my brain trying to think of something special to give Ray for our anniversary."

"It just so happens that I know the perfect thing," Amy replied; " professionally done boudoir photos. I actually had some done for Robert; but then the louse dumped me again before I had a chance to give them to him."

Debra took Amy's hand in hers and patted it, comforting her. Robert, Ray's older brother, was notorious for being non-committal with women. He was a sergeant with the NYPD, but Marie had brow-beaten him all his life; and spoiled him for other women. He still lived at home, and had broken up with Amy several times. Debra found it hard to believe that Robert had actually been married once.

"Boudoir photos...you mean pictures of you in your underwear," asked Debra.

"Lingerie, actually," blushed Amy, "it's very tastefully done; and they made me look incredibly sexy. Eat your heart out Robert!"

"I don't think...I just couldn't let some strange photographer see me in my lingerie," stated Debra; "although it would be perfect for Ray; you know the way he's always pawing at me."

"Oh Deb, it's totally discreet; and the photographer I went to is a woman...and she has her studio right here on Long Island; it's practically in your neighborhood," urged Amy. "Here, I'll give you her card."

As she lay in bed that night; trying to relax enough to sleep; after another confrontation with Marie (about her cooking again) ; Debra couldn't stop thinking about the boudoir photos. Amy; even though she blushed a bright crimson; had shown her the photos she had intended for Robert, and they had been quite good. They were professional quality portraits; but with an erotic focus. Amy had been fully clothed in lingerie, but posed in a sexy and suggestive manner. They reminded Debra of "Playboy" type poses. She had told Debra that the photographer would let you pose as daringly as you chose. The photographer, whose name was Sheila, directed Amy and made many suggestions for poses; but Amy had the final say. She told Debra that even though she had thought she would be embarrassed ; Sheila put her totally at ease; and the experience was very positive. Debra thought that it might be nice to have some photos of herself to remember when she was still sexy and proud of her body; she hated to admit it; but gravity was already starting to affect her breasts. Amy had said that you could bring your own lingerie; or choose something from the large selection that Sheila had at the studio. By the time she drifted off to sleep next to the snoring lump that was Ray; Debra had decided that she was going to at least visit Sheila's studio.

The next day she called the number on the card Amy had given her, and made an appointment to meet with Sheila. So, a couple days later, right after getting the kids on the school bus, and seeing Ray off to work; Debra drove the short distance to Sheila's house. It seems the studio was located above her garage. When Debra drove into the driveway; she discovered the garage was a mammoth, three car structure; with a complete second floor. She was slightly nervous; but this appointment was just a "meet and greet." When she had spoken to Sheila on the phone, she had instructed Debra to just ring the doorbell on the side door of the garage; so that's what she did. Almost instantly, a smiling face appeared at the door and it opened. Sheila and Debra introduced themselves and Sheila led the way upstairs to the second floor studio.

The upstairs studio was enormous and inviting. The main room had a sofa and a couple nice easy-chairs in one area; another area was obviously the "office" section, judging by the desk, computer, etc.; and in one corner were several "pull-down" screens and some large lights...this was obviously where the formal portraits were done. Debra was immediately struck with the attractiveness of Sheila. She was a little younger than Debra; very petite and perky; with the bluest eyes and short blond hair. Debra bet that she didn't even have to brush it out after a shower; it probably just fell into place naturally. They sat in the chairs; and Sheila asked Debra what exactly she had in mind. She told her host that she just wanted something "kind of sexy" for her husband as an anniversary gift.

Sheila retrieved a large 3-ring binder from her desk and handed it to Debra saying, "these are some examples of my work. I ask every customer if they would mind being in my portfolio; and if they would rather not; then, of course, I don't include their photos in my notebook. I think you will be pleased with the quality of my work. My philosophy is that every woman is beautiful; sometimes it just takes more work and makeup. Remember, all these women are just ordinary housewives, or working women."

Debra perused through the 8X10 prints and was totally impressed. The women were beautiful, and the photography was very professional. When she was finished with the notebook, she handed it back to Sheila; and told her how impressed she was.

Sheila took Debra by the hand and as she led her to a door behind the office; told her, "let me show you the bedroom. This is where all the boudoir photos are taken."

They went through the door and into the other room; which did indeed look like a bedroom...if your bedroom were a porno studio. One whole side of the room was taken up by a huge, queen size , very ornate brass bed; surrounded by lights and tripods. The bed was covered with bright red satin (Debra was fairly certain it was satin, not silk) sheets ; a matching comforter; and numerous large pillows.

"I have different color bedding; something to fit everyone's taste; and I assure you everything is thoroughly laundered after every use," assured Sheila, "and I have a very large selection of lingerie and undergarments. You would be surprised how many women change their mind about how risque they want the shoot to be once they get started; so I provide a change of undies, if they like. And don't worry; if someone selects lingerie from here; it goes home with them...no re-using undies. Besides, usually the "significant other" enjoys seeing the model wearing the lingerie from the pictures they have just enjoyed."

Debra had seen enough. Sheila seemed to have a knack for putting her completely at ease; and they returned to the office to book an appointment for a session. While at Sheila's desk; Debra noticed several photos on the wall, contained in very intricately carved wooden frames.

She inquired about them, and was informed, "oh my husband carves them for people as a hobby. He's very good with his hands. He has a little shop set up downstairs."

As Debra drove home, she found herself jittery with excitement over the impending photo shoot. She was going over her lingerie inventory in her head; deciding what to wear. Ray always liked the black lace teddy she only wore on special occasions. He always said that black brought out her red hair; and he loved the way the black lace displayed "Barnes & Noble." That was the nickname he had given her breasts many years ago. She was very proud of her breasts. Three children and they still were still firm and rosy tipped. Sure they sagged on her chest a bit; but that was due more to their size than their lack of firmness. They had actually grown in size to 38D's when she was pregnant with the twins (Michael and Geoffrey); and had remained that size; much to Ray's delight.

The morning of the shoot; Debra could hardly wait for everyone to clear out of the house. She had gotten her hair styled with long,loose curls the day before (only her daughter Ally had noticed), and was almost giddy with anticipation. She jumped into the shower, and while shaving her long, shapely legs; she spontaneously decided to do some other grooming. Since the twins had been born, she had kept her pubic area shaved except for a thin red "landing strip" just above her slit. This morning she shaved it off , leaving her completely bald between her legs. She somehow felt, not only sexy; but also naughty...and she liked it. While toweling off, she admired her body in the mirror, and thought that she had kept herself pretty well preserved for a mother of three. She put on her makeup; dressed casually; threw her black teddy and bikini panties in a paper bag; and headed out for Sheila's.

Once inside the studio; Sheila had some juice in a carafe ready for them; and they just casually chatted for a few minutes. Debra knew that this was aimed at putting her at ease; and it worked...she felt completely relaxed with Sheila. Sheila was dressed in her "work clothes: "overalls, like Farmer Jones would wear, and a plain white tank-top underneath. When Sheila leaned over at a certain angle; Debra was almost certain she could see Sheila's small braless breasts.

They went into the bedroom, and while Sheila prepared the camera and adjusted the lights; Debra went into the small changing room and put on her teddy. Sheila had given her a totally sheer black bed-jacket to put over the teddy; and it matched perfectly. Debra thought to herself that no one except Ray had ever seen her in this outfit before; as she stepped out into the bedroom set.

As Sheila turned to look at her subject , she let out a raucous whistle and exclaimed, "Debra, you are absolutely gorgeous. You are going to make my work so easy. I never dreamed you had a body like that under all those clothes. Here; take this black feather boa...I think it will add something to the pictures. That's the beauty of digital photography: we can take as many pictures as we like."

Debra knew she was blushing, as she sat on the edge of the bed waiting for direction.

"Since you said you were wearing black lingerie, I selected pure white bedding for contrast," Sheila explained to her, "not only will the black stand out, but your red hair will be highlighted."

Sheila assisted Debra with several poses; arranging and re-arranging her legs, arms, and hair. Every time she touched her; Debra thought that Sheila's hands lingered a little longer than was necessary; and sometimes her touch was almost electric. Much to her surprise; Debra found herself enjoying Sheila's touch. The poses got increasingly more sexy and risque as the photo shoot progressed. Debra had not worn a bra under the teddy, and several times Sheila had her pose with one or both shoulder straps slipping down her arms; showing more of her breasts each time. Sheila had produced a tiny string thong which Debra had eagerly substituted for her bikinis. As they progressed; Sheila showed some of the photos to Debra on the camera screen; and Debra became increasingly turned on.

"I am sexy," she thought to herself, " I think I'm going to enjoy these pictures as much as Ray."

As Sheila brushed Debra's hair out around the pillow; she suggested to her, " you know Debra; we can make these photos as daring and revealing as you would like. With a body as great as yours; we could make some smoking pictures."

Debra thought for a minute; lowered the thin black strap off her left shoulder; and continued lowering it until her entire left breast was exposed. Her rosy pink nipple was totally aroused, and resembled a red gum-drop; as she felt Sheila's hand casually brush against it. As Sheila walked around the bed, taking photos from all angles; Debra was surprised at how turned on she was; exposing herself to a stranger, and being photographed. She was totally compliant as Sheila lowered the other strap, revealing Debra's right breast also. She was constantly assuring Debra how great the pictures were; and how sexy she was. Debra was beginning to feel dampness between her legs; and with every "innocent" touch by Sheila; her breasts were becoming more sensitive.

Sheila quickly reached into her "prop" closet and produced a set of black , totally sheer ,crotch-less panties; and matching bra with the nipple area cut out. Debra, was so aroused; she didn't even bother to go into the changing room to change under-garments.

When Sheila saw her in the new panties, she exclaimed, " oh wow Debra; you're totally bald...just like me. I hope you don't mind me saying so, but you are just beautiful."

Debra didn't mind at all; in fact she was becoming increasingly aroused; and she found herself wondering what Sheila's bald pussy looked like. She couldn't believe she was having thoughts like that; she had never felt she had any lesbian tendencies; but she assumed that when you are as horny as she was becoming: anything and everything turns you on. Sheila posed Debra laying back on the mountain of pillows, with one knee bent and her legs slightly parted, so that there was just a glimpse of her bare mound between her wonderful legs. The crotch-less panties were the perfect touch.

She leaned over and gently pinched Debra's already erect nipples; startling Debra, while saying, "in the porn business they would call me a 'fluffer.' You know, someone who keeps things 'hard' for the camera. Didn't mean to catch you off guard; just wanted those incredible nipples to be a little more distinctive in the picture."

Debra responded, " you are the professional; I am totally in your hands."

"That's what I was hoping you would say Debra," Sheila answered seductively, "do you think your husband would be interested in seeing some poses of you in girl-on-girl settings?"

Debra responded truthfully, before thinking where her honest response may be leading; "are you kidding; he's a man...don't all men drool over that stuff."

"Well then, would you mind if I joined you? All my cameras have timers; multiple exposure settings; and I have a remote," Sheila eagerly stated.

She could hardly believe the feelings she was having; but Debra blurted out; "I would love to have you join me."

Debra knew in her heart that she would never be able to show these pictures to Ray, or anyone else; but she really wanted to see, and have, them for herself...and she was so horny now; she craved to see where this encounter was heading. She was fighting the overwhelming urge to touch herself. She watched breathlessly as Sheila unclasped the overall straps at her shoulders and the loose-fitting garment fell to the floor in one motion.

Debra had to wonder no longer, because Sheila had not been wearing panties; and her shaved pussy was now in plain sight. She drew the flimsy tank-top over her head and discarded it leaving her clad only in a pair of white sneakers; which she quickly kicked off. Debra thought Sheila's breasts were so cute. They were only about 34B's, but were absolutely perfectly round, and capped by the longest nipples Debra had ever seen. Debra thought , that with her short blond hair, she looked like some kind of "pixie." She really was stunning in her nudity. Sheila flitted around the room adjusting cameras and lights; then

leapt onto the bed to join Debra.

She was so turned on, that Debra wasn't even nervous about being on the same bed with a naked woman. Sheila posed them with their arms around each other; and then suggested that it would be incredibly sensuous if they photographed her removing Debra's bra and panties. Debra agreed as she let Sheila ease her "peek-a-boo" bra off her arms; completely revealing her enormous tits in all their glory.

Deep in her subconscious; Debra heard herself shouting out, "stop...wait;" but she didn't actually vocalize that thought. She knew she should just halt everything right now, and thoughtfully consider all the consequences, before proceeding any further; but the truth was she didn't want to logically her actions. She was approaching middle-age; had never really taken any risks; and may never again have an opportunity like this. She decided to let her hormones and her instinct be her guide.

Debra could hear the camera "clicking" all on its own, as Sheila cupped her breasts in her hands; bent down, as if licking them; and held that pose. Sheila fondled Debra's "twins," almost like she was weighing them; then took her right nipple between her teeth and gently nibbled; all the while posing for the camera; or at least appearing to pose. Debra wanted to scream from delight, as Sheila continued to bite and suckle on her tits.

Then Sheila leaned back on the pillows next to Debra, and urged, "ok Debra, now you do me. Your husband will like that, right?"

Debra nodded in the affirmative; but she knew that it had long ago ceased being about photographs for Ray: Debra wanted to continue this for her. She had never been this intimate with another woman; and she was actually shaking as she gingerly placed her hands on top of Sheila's small "hand-fulls." Sheila's tits were so warm and soft that Debra began squeezing them like rubber balls. Her nipples protruded between Debra's fingers, and she thought they must be almost an inch long. Her instinct took over; as she had hoped it would; and she leaned forward and began taking turns sucking Sheila's elongated nipples.

Sheila leaned back; ran her hands through Debra's long curls; and moaned, " that feels incredible Debra; you are a natural."

Debra sat back and just admired Sheila's tiny body. It was so sexy; with her long, slender legs; and petite waist. She had that gap between her thighs; where they didn't touch; that Debra always thought was sexy in a woman; and her pussy mound was quite puffy and prominent.

Sheila; still perfunctory with the camera; lay Debra back against the pillows; pulled the ties at her waist releasing the crotch-less panties; and urged Debra's legs further apart.

"Now Deb, this is going to be special...I want you to show me your pussy. I mean, really show it to me; show me the pink."

Debra knew she was blushing; but never hesitated, as she pulled her knees up; reached down with both hands; hooked her forefingers and middle fingers inside her quite long cunt lips; and proudly spread them apart.

Sheila groaned as she exclaimed, "oh Debra; you have a beautiful pussy."

And with that, Sheila swiftly crawled up between Debra's thighs; stuck out her tongue; and became the first female ever to taste Debra's juices. As her tongue imbedded itself inside Debra's pussy; Sheila's face was immediately drenched as Debra involuntarily squirted in orgasm. Debra was about to be embarrassed; but that feeling faded, as Sheila began to lap and slurp up every drop she could. When she had completely cleaned Debra's thighs; Sheila leaned back on the bed with her crotch pointing at Debra, and waited. Debra knew that she should reciprocate; but had no experience on where to start. Again, she just let instinct take over; and did whatever she thought she would like.

shaggy77
shaggy77
583 Followers
12