Everybody Needs a Hobby Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate screamed her rapture, a death grip on my cock. I glanced down as Gina released her lip-lock on Kate's nipple. She bit her lower lip as she succumbed to Britt's dexterous manipulation. Gina shivered as Kate drew her tight, sharing the ride. Britt lifted her head and smiled; her face slick with Kate. I leaned in and kissed her as Kate squeezed my cock in her unrelenting grip. I stood back up straight and Kate released me with a sigh.

We all just paused for a minute, rewinding the last few minutes. Britt had crawled up and rested her head on Kate's belly. Gina was nestled against Kate, her head resting just above her breast, the nipple red and swollen. Kate lovingly ran her hands through their hair. I carefully stood up on the bed and shot down, capturing the love of the trio.

With their strength regained, Kate whispered into Gina's ear. A consenting nod and then, "Let's get her!" I bounded off the bed as the two dark-haired girls descended on my blonde beauty. After a half-hearted defense, Britt found herself flat on her back, little Kate straddling her belly, facing her and pushing her shoulders into the mattress. Kate's black mane surrounded Britt, blocking her view. Gina had her legs, one in each hand. Giving in to her fate, Britt relaxed and her breathing slowed. Kate sat upright and my girl began to purr. I moved up to see Kate's small hands massaging Britt's breasts, a thumb occasionally strumming a nipple.

"Um, "she purred, "play with my titties, baby." Kate leaned in and kissed Britt softly, their tongues licking the other's lips. I continued to snap photos as they made out. Meanwhile Gina had one of Britt's legs in the air, running her fingers and lips up and down the length. I knew first hand that Britt would enjoy this. A couple close-ups of Gina's pretty face with her tongue licking my girl's calf elicited a little moan out of me. Gina looked down at my cock and took the opportunity to cop a covert feel, rubbing a little dribble into the crown. She smiled and the returned to her previous task. Gina pushed Britt's legs apart and back toward Kate. "Kate, take these, "she said. Kate looked over her shoulder and nodded and proceeded to tuck Britt's legs under her arms, effectively bending my lover in half. Britt tried to put the squeeze on Kate, but she was having none of that, grabbing Britt's ankles and leaning even further forward.

Now here was a picture. Britt lay flat on her back with little Kate now sitting on her chest. Britt now stared up at Kate and her tits. Gina had Britt's legs spread and straddling Kate, while Kate pushed her legs forward until Britt's toes nearly hit the mattress on either side of her own head. Talk about limber. Gina had the best view however. Kate's petite back, dimples, and the top of her butt crack, led to Britt's impossibly smooth pussy. Her outer lips were swollen with anticipation, her clit peeking out from under its hood. Her inner lips were spread wide and her juices seemed to want to bubble over. Below that was her perfect, pink, little pucker, begging for attention.

Gina held her place long enough for me to snap a couple shots of my girl in the most compromised position imaginable. With both hands, Gina proceeded to spread Britt wider still and dove right in. Starting at the bottom, she drug her flattened tongue across her asshole, across the bridge of her perineum. Her tongue dipped between the inner lips, carrying liquid Britt up to coat a distended clit. Not stopping there, Gina continued over Britt's mound, up her lower belly and danced across her belly-button. Gina's obviously talented tongue continued its trek, dipping lightly into Kate's ass crack and then all the way up her spine to the base of her neck. Kate shivered at the sensation as Britt continued to moan at the little girl's ministrations to her nipples.

Gina backtracked to the starting line and gently probed Britt's puckered star with the tip of her tongue. My cock throbbed painfully as I took this all in through my viewfinder, rapidly filling another memory card.

Britt' hips rocked, pelvis thrusting, as Gina slowly inserted a middle finger into Britt's tight ass. Two knuckles deep, she began stroking slowly, in and out.

"Fuck my ass baby, c'mon, finger my ass you bitch! " Britt screamed.

Not missing a beat, Gina looked up at me, "You know, she never talked like that until she met you."

All I could do was shrug my shoulders. Gina smiled and then drove two fingers into Britt's creaming snatch. "Take that Bitch, "was Gina's retort. "I've got one finger up your ass and two in your cunt and your boyfriend's stiff dick is drippin' all over the bed.

Kate turned to look at my cock as Britt writhed beneath her. "Awww...fuck me Gina, make me cum all over you fingers baby....fuuuccckkk mmmeeeee!!!"

I stood there in awe as I watched Britt convulse in orgasm; a nipple-twisting, ass-probing, finger-fucking conflagration.

When the quaking subsided, Gina and Kate gently unfolded their roommate and sandwiched her between them, kissing and running their hands up and down, massaging her strained torso. I stood at the end of the bed snapping pics of the loving scene, my turgid dick now so close to exploding that a stiff breeze would set me off.

The cuddling trio looked up at me, standing at the foot of the bed, camera in one hand, and throbbing cock in the other. My face evidently said, "Okay, now what do I do?"

"Poor baby, "Britt cooed; "do you need to cum baby?"

I dumbly nodded in the affirmative.

"C'mon girls, do you want to help me make George cum?"

They sat up against the headboard; Britt turned to Kate with a questioning look. Kate nodded apprehensively; yes, and glanced at me, blushing. Britt turned to Gina for her vote; Gina licked her lips and nodded yes; staring and licking her lips once again.

The girls slid on their butts till they were sitting on the end of the bed, side-by-side. I stood there, my cock bobbing in the air. Gently taking hold of my dick, Britt asked, "Would you like us to suck your cock until you cum all over us?"

I shivered and nearly lost it then and there. Britt squeezed hard, holding me back. After the urge had passed, still in Britt's grasp, she turned my dick to Kate. "Here sweetie, taste the real thing." Meanwhile, Gina had taken my camera from me and focused as Kate opened her mouth and slowly took me between her lips." She looked up with her big brown eyes, and then closed them as she sucked gently. The camera shutter clicked away. I closed my eyes and concentrated, holding back.

I opened my eyes as my dick caught a breeze. Britt pulled me from Kate's warm mouth with an audible 'pop'. Kate giggled at the sound and smiled up at me as she ran her hand up and down my thigh and ass. Britt now guided my wet rod to the other side, toward Gina. She passed my camera to Kate behind Britt as she stared up at me. Her eyes glistened, almost sad, and then she turned to Britt, Kissed her softly and whispered, "thank you." Looking back into my eyes, she took me in her mouth and sighed deeply, closing her eyes. Britt released me as Gina took me into her throat, her lips kissing my root. I glanced at Britt who had a tear in her eye and whispered, "I love you." The camera shutter clattered.

Gina sensed the end was near and relinquished control, one final lick of the tip and a kiss. Back in Britt's firm grasp, she looked up and asked, "Are you ready baby?" Are you ready to cum all over your girls?" My dick throbbed when I heard the question. All three smiled as I groaned "Yes."

With that, Britt swallowed my cock, her nose mashed against my belly and her tongue tickling my balls. Slowly, she drew her lips down my cock leaving a heavy coating of saliva behind. Nicely lubed, Britt caressed my balls while Gina took me in her right hand and Kate eagerly latched on with her left. Britt stared deep into my soul massaging my scrotum as Gina and Kate stared intently at my pulsating cock. Their hands, slid and squeezed, rotated and pumped as Gina offered hints to little Kate. My hands settled onto one of Gina's and Kate's breasts. It was the first time I had touched either of them and it elicited a smile from all three.

Feeling it in my balls and seeing it in my eyes, Britt warned, "Okay girls, he's about to blow. Are we ready?" Like a little girl opening a birthday gift, Kate squealed, "Ready!" Gina just moaned and I noticed her left hand was busy between her own legs. Britt looked up with a smile and slid her hand back and pushed her middle finger on my asshole.

That was it! "Fuckkkk! "I roared as my cock exploded. Spurt after spurt, my cum splashed on six gorgeous tits, the girls directing my aim. Kate squealed as Gina pointed my weapon up and a volley hit her in the chin. Gina leaned her head against my hip as her orgasm washed over her.

Finally out of ammunition, barely able to stand, the girls slowed their pace. My seed covered their chests, with one round dripping from Kate's chin. Britt leaned over and licked her face clean, then kissed her, sharing me. Kate smiled at the taste and asked, "May I?" Britt answered by offering my spent cock to her. "Gently," she said.

Kate lightly licked the crown of my penis, her tongue tip teasing the opening. Satisfied, she slowly drew me in entirely and sucked like a baby on a tit. It felt marvelous. Gina meanwhile had recovered and was gently peppering my hip with kisses as she massaged my ass. Britt leaned back on her elbows and took it all in with a smile.

"I love you, "I said softly.

"I love you too, "she replied.