Everybody Needs a Hobby Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Britt sat up on the bed and pulled her shirt over her head, her 34C's proudly on display, "I'll go make popcorn."

I turned to face her with my cock at full mast, pointing at her, "You don't eat popcorn while you watch porn!"I stated like it was some kind of universal law.

"Okay, "She pouted as she dropped her shorts and panties, "I guess I could use a quick shower too, "skipping toward the bathroom.

I was in close pursuit as she opened the shower door, "How about some Milk Duds; got any Milk Duds," she giggled as she stopped in front of me.

I grabbed her by both butt cheeks and half-carried her into the shower, "Get in there, I've got your Milk Duds for ya."

**After the shower**

For the first time, I think, we shared a shower without so much as a single orgasm. Not that it wasn't touch and go; with the emphasis on touch; but somehow we made it out un-fulfilled and hornier than a couple two-peckered billy goats.

Dried, naked and back in the bedroom, Britt asked, "So, can I pick out the video?"

"You do realize that I am breaking the Man-Code by letting you know where I keep my porn? "I asked.

Britt stepped up next to me and fondled my hard-on, "Baby, it just shows me how much of a man you really are and anyway, I'd just snoop around until I found it, "she answered with a squeeze.

I reached over and down and found her pussy sopping wet. I tickled her clit and then led the way to my stash. Poorly hidden in my bottom dresser drawer was my limited collection of erotic cinematic tomes. Britt yipped with delight when she saw the selection. I stepped to the side to let her make her choice.

Bent at the waist, she perused the titles, making jokes as she read some of them out loud. I laughed along with her, but I was really sort of embarrassed too. So to distract myself and her, I ran my hand over her ass, my fingers slipping into the fold. Undeterred, my little blonde sex-fiend ooh'd and ah'd the library while moving her feet further apart. My fingers slid along her wet outer lips, poking and probing. Even a small detour to her puckered pink treasure didn't deter her.

Finally, just as I was ready to step up behind her and bury my cock in her sweet snatch she proclaimed, "Here we go, 'Fuck My Mom and Me'; this one looks good," she moaned, riding my fingers.

Begrudgingly, I let her straighten up and she handed me her selection. "Here, "I said, "I'll need two hands and this one got a little sticky." Holding it up to her, she held my wrist and sampled her juices, like a little girl licking an ice cream cone. Her eyes were locked on mine as she gave each digit a final rinsing slurp.

I gave her a little wet slap in her firm cheeks as she bounded for the bed and I loaded the DVD. I crawled into bed beside her and started the show. Like 99% of most adult videos, the goal was to bring a fantasy to the screen and make the viewer believe that this indeed could happen to them too. Yeah right, what it really is about is getting your dick hard, or your pussy wet and getting yourself off in the privacy of your own home.

Regardless, Britt was all eyes and fingers as the show got underway. The first scene involved a 'Mom' who was going to make sure that her 'Daughter' had a proper first sexual encounter. Mom was going to bring her own boyfriend over and surprise both him and her daughter with a little adult fun. There's your plot.

It didn't take long for Mom to have all of them naked on the couch in the living room. "Look at Mom's tits, "Britt exclaimed. "They're bigger than mine and she's got to be twenty years older, but they don't sag at all. Those can't be real! "As she thrust out her own to give me a visual comparison. I leaned over and took a nipple between my lips and gave a little tug.

"I don't know if I like someone that tanned, "she continued. "She looks kind of leathery, but her pussy looks nice. Look how her lips hang down there. It'd be fun to play with her lips, sucking them into your mouth; ewww... I wonder if they are all tough and leathery from all the sun bathing." Britt's fingers were plying her own lips, as though imagining the difference.

Britt glanced over and caught me absentmindedly stroking my cock. "Would you fuck her, "She asked?

"I think I would rather fuck you while you ate her out, "I said, nodding toward the big screen. In a flash, the scene had shifted to Mom's boyfriend banging away at the virgin as 'Baby Girl' feasted on Mom's leathery cooch.

"Fuck, that's hot, "Britt moaned as her fingers danced between her legs. "I'll bet Mom can eat pussy. You could fuck her while she ate me out."

"I could do that, "I agreed as I stroked myself slowly and watched Britt's eyes darken with passion. Soon, Mom's boyfriend had both women on their knees and he was blowing an enormous load all over their heavily made-up faces.

"What a waste, "she said; her own playing slowing. She looked down in my lap and dropped her head down and sucked me deep a couple times.

Distracted by the beginning of the next scene, Britt sat up in my lap as I leaned against the head board. My cock was surrounded by two thighs and a very wet cunt. Britt reached down and fingered the little hole in my tip, playing.

The next equally believable scene took place out by the family pool where Mother and Daughter sunbathed in micro bikinis. "Nice suits," I noted, reaching around and playing with my favorite breasts. Britt squirmed in my lap as, son of a gun, the pool guy shows up to clean the pool. Hmm, I wonder what will happen next.

Britt is running her fingers up and down the bottom of my cock, pressing it against her sex as Mom and Daughter conspire to seduce the pool boy. Within seconds, Mom and Sissy, yeah, that's her name, have removed each other's marginal coverings in the guise of spraying cocoa butter on one another without soiling their bikinis. "Oh Mom's got a rockin' body, "Britt proclaimed as she inched herself down enough to get constant cock contact on her hungry lips.

Naturally, between the two of them, neither woman could figure out how to apply the oil to one another's backsides, so I guess we'll just have to have the conveniently well-hung pool boy do it. Britt slid further down on my lap until my cock laid flat, the tip spreading her inner lips. She scooted minutely, bumping her clit into the tip of my frustrated boner. She watched intently as pool boy sprayed the coca concoction on the alabaster skin of red-headed Sissy. He work the oil into her ass, both hands spreading her cheeks as he slid two long fingers into her 'virgin' snatch. Sissy moaned, as did Britt when my clever cock found its way through the velvety lips.

I slouched down a bit and grabbed my little girl by the hips, trying to facilitate my entry. Meanwhile, pool boy had moved over to Mom and had decided that his cock was a better applicator of sun screen than his hands and was enthusiastically applying it to the inside of Mom's asshole while Sissy had somehow coaxed Mom into licking her freckled puss to orgasm. "Fuck me, "Britt shivered as she ground her crotch into mine, my cock firmly ensconced inside. "Fuck, that's hot. I'd let you fuck my ass while I ate Kate. Oh Fuck." Yeah, oh fuck, my cock lurched at just the thought.

Once again, a complete waste of perfectly good spunk as pool boy douses mother and daughter, ruining two recently quaffed hairdos. Britt, slowly dismounted as the next scene was set. Turning, we took each other in our arms and kissed; lips and tongues working in unison. By the time we had turned back to the screen, we had missed the all important setup, but between the two of us we quickly figured it out.

"I think, "I said as I nuzzled a nipple, "there has been a shipwreck and the only survivors are a smokin' hot mother and her equally gorgeous, yet virginal daughter and a lowly cabin boy."

"Yes, and oddly enough," Britt picked up on the plot, "the only clothes they have are the lace bra and panties that the stacked mother has on and the daughter's only clothes are the tennis dress, without the panties and a tube top."

Britt laid down in front of me, face down, facing the TV. Like a little kid on the floor watching Saturday morning cartoons, she was engrossed in the building plot. The well endowed mother had assumed her role as the leader of the group of survivors and was barking orders at the young, but obviously well-built cabin boy. Having gathered all the flotsam on the beach that when stacked under the coconut palms resembled a one bedroom apartment, it was time for the cabin boy and the virginal young princess to locate the spring which everyone knows exists on any desert island. The young girl flirted unceasingly with the seemingly oblivious young man.

The story line progressed in a none-too-surprising fashion. The cabin boy was about to be promoted to sex slave. Britt's hand slipped beneath her and resumed playing with her pussy. My view of the goings-on were much better than anything on screen, so I hunkered down between her legs for a closer look. Meanwhile, Mom had taken her unwilling boy-toy into the jungle and soon had him naked with his monster cock waving in the tropical breezes.

Britt's digital manipulations continued as Mom soon had the young lad on his back, smothering him with her middle-aged cunt while she gobbled up his young, virile cock. Loosely following the plot, I took the prone position between my lovely's legs and feasted on her succulent snatch. "Eat me, "Britt commanded, mimicking the leading lady.

Meanwhile, unseen by Mom or her reluctant lover, the daughter, now oddly enough naked, hid in the bushes, furiously fingering herself as she watched her mother accost the young man that she had previously decided would take her virginity. I meanwhile feasted on my lover's sweet sex and probed at her winking pucker with my thumb. Britt groaned and rocked in approval.

Back to the action, the young virgin had seen enough and with a fury, burst from the underbrush and tackled her mother, saving the young man from asphyxiation. A wrestling match ensued as the buxom women rolled around on the lush undergrowth until the victorious young lady soon found herself perched atop her mother's face. Unable to cry 'Uncle' in defeat, Mom launched an oral attack on her baby girl's smooth snatch and her daughter was soon writhing in her first orgasm. This coincided with Britt's first orgasm as I probed her pussy walls with my tongue and forced my thumb into her tight ass. "Oh, fuck yes baby, fuck my ass baby, "She cried.

Meanwhile, a now grateful daughter returned the favor to her mother by expertly probing and licking at her mother's seemingly ageless cunt, both now happily pleasing the other. Seemingly forgotten, the young cabin boy had seen enough and decided that it was time to become the man of the island. Knee walking over to the ass end of the younger woman, much to the surprise of both women, the self-proclaimed king of the island claimed this land by driving his staff to the hilt into her unsullied pussy.

It seemed like a good idea to me too, so I sat upright and grabbed my young paramour's hips and brought her to her knees. Britt pulled her attention away from the drama long enough to glare at me over her shoulder. With dark eyes she growled, "Take me; make me your whore!"

Obligingly, I too ploughed my way into her tight, wet furrow. "Fuck me hard, "She bellowed as the young sailor on the screen enjoyed his plunder as his young concubine's mother sucked on his dangling balls. The young girl screamed in seemingly impossible ecstasy as the young conqueror unleashed his seed in the mouth of the dethroned queen.

I too was ready to bring the story to an end as well as Britt froze, rigid, and then began to quake. "OH FUCK ME!" she groaned loudly as her orgasm overtook her. Unlike our young hero, I opted to stay the course and pounded and pounded my lover's undulating cunt until, "Oh Fuck Baby, Here It Comes!"

I came so hard and so long, Britt looked back at me with concern and lust as my entire body shook and I became light headed. I must have passed out momentarily as I found myself flat on Britt's back, herself flat on the mattress, my half-stiff cock still pulsing involuntarily with the cadence of my rapidly beating heart. I glanced up briefly, only to see the credits rolling by as I reluctantly rolled onto my back and closed my eyes.

I awoke a bit later with my lover and partner nestled up close, her leg draped over mine, purring softly. I kissed her forehead lightly and as she opened her sleepy eyes, she whispered, "From now on, we have a movie night once a week."