Everybody Needs a Hobby Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what stopped you," she asked as she ran one hand under the little patch of fabric that made up the front of the g-string.

"Actually, I kind of worked up a sweat today and really need a shower before I do any ravishing, "as my hand switched legs.

Glancing over at the clock, she bounded off the bed; "Oh goody, we've got time to wash my hair, shave my legs, and other things and then you can ravish me in the waterfall again."

Who am I to argue; so it was off to the shower. Britt was already soaking wet under the regular shower when I made it inside. Shampoo in hand, I stepped up behind her and began to lather. The washing routine begins with a generous wash and thorough scalp massage. My lover arches her back like a cat being scratched, her butt dancing against my crotch as my cock is nestled between her legs, teasing her pussy. Slippery hands stray from her long, blonde hair to her back and belly, then to her tits, her nipples hard enough to cut glass.

The rinse cycle is equally entertaining. Now facing one another, Britt arches her back again, head back and crotch to crotch. We rock back and forth, the top of my rigid dick sliding between slick pussy lips. With the hand-held shower, I can direct the rinsing, careful not to irritate her intoxicating blue eyes.

"Okay, "I say, "we haven't got all night, what's next?"

She smiles her devilish smile, with twinkling eyes she hands me the shave gel and razor from the shelf and turns to the built-in seat. Dutifully, I drop a towel on the floor to kneel on and place one lovely leg on my shoulder and massage in the gel. From ankle to the top of her thigh, I run my hands firmly up and down her length. I watch in fascination as her arousal is revealed as her inner lips begin to peak out, a flower in bloom.

Razor in hand, I carefully glide over every square inch, ankle in one hand, moving her leg to the optimal position. I can feel her stare as she watches the concentration on my face. I glance up to see her biting on her lower lip, as her fingers play with her nipples.

The process is repeated on the other leg, and the flower is now nearly at full bloom. I scoot closer, her legs now wide spread and I take a minute to admire my work area. Working up a lather in my hands, I hear Britt inhale deeply as I begin to apply the lather, careful not to make contact with her fully erect clit. Gently, I navigate the folds and petals until I am satisfied with my handiwork.

"Next, "I say, as I take hold of her left leg at the knee and twist her in her seat, spreading her further until her pink pucker is exposed, her pussy now fully in bloom, lips spread wide. I had to summon all my inner strength not to just drive my throbbing member into the heart of the flower and the look on her face told me that it was fine with her, either way.

Never one to leave a job uncompleted, I applied some more gel around her inviting rear, probing ever-so-slightly. A few swipes with the razor and we were done; other than the final check. Still spread obscenely wide, I gave a final rinse and then let my tongue perform the final test.

"Umm...fuck..." she groaned as a small orgasm rolled through.

Happy with my work, I set her foot back on the floor and massaged both bent legs, getting the circulation back to normal. I stood up, trying to get my legs un-cramped; "Next? "

Britt grabbed my stiff cock and stood, kissing me in gratitude. "I think we need to do a little touch up down here, "she said, softly stroking me as she spun me to sit.

Britt took my place on the towel on the floor and placed a kiss on the tip as she lathered up my balls and the surrounding area. The first time we did this, I was a bit apprehensive, but it only made sense when I thought about how much more I enjoyed a hair-free pussy over one buried deep in the undergrowth.

With the concentration of a surgeon, my lover gently covered all the bases, ignoring my bat as she positioned my balls for the optimum shave. Satisfied that she was done, she applied the same final check procedure I had used; her tongue and lips checking for strays. With a final kiss to the tip, she stood, announcing "All done."

I stood and hugged her tight, newly shorn and slick with anticipation, we moaned in one another's ears. "Next," we said in unison and crab-walked to the waterfall area, giggling as my cock tried to find its way in.

Under the gentle cascade, we embraced, fondling and kissing with fervor. Britt's soft hands caressed me while my hands and fingers ran down the crack of her ass, while also dipping lightly between her moist inner lips.

Sufficiently primed, my drenched heartthrob assumed the position; bent at the waist, hands against the stone clad wall. Whipping her wet hair across her back, she peered at me though dark wanton eyes and declared, "Ravish me now!"

I teased as I ran the end of my inflexible cock up and down her sweet sex, her juices mingling with the spray of the falling waters. Her hips danced, trying to make the connection, fighting my firm grip. Finally with a guttural groan, we mated, my cock making its way deep within. My smooth balls slapped against her tender clit as we fucked each other, each with the same agenda.

Britt moaned and turned her head to look back at me as I leaned in and played with her breasts. "Fuck me, "she moaned. "Fuck my pussy baby; fuck me till I cum all over your big cock. Fill me with your cum baby!"

The blood surged at hearing her demands, my cock thickening with each stroke, my grip at her waist tighter. "Ah fuck baby, here it comes. Give it to me, cum on me babe, ah, fuck yea, oh god yea, FFUUCCKK!" I bellowed as I unleashed a torrent of love deep inside her.

"Oh God, Oh Fuck," she groaned and convulsed as I triggered an eruption deep within her. "Unh....Unh...Unh..." she moaned as each aftershock pulsed within her.

Both weak and spent, we folded to the floor, the warm mist washing over us as we rolled into a conjoined fetal position, hugging each other tight. If the floor had been softer, we would have drifted off into dreamland, but luckily, our discomfort forced us to get up and get dried off and ready to leave.

We exchanged 'I love you so much' countless times as we dried each other, keeping each other upright. I went into the kitchen to get us some orange juice and then dried my lover's hair. Too tired to tease, we got that done in record time. We made the mistake of sitting on the bed to finish our juice.

"Do we really have to go? " I whined like a 6 year old having to go to school.

Britt leaned her head on my shoulder as we looked at each other sitting naked in the reflection of the wardrobe doors. "There is nothing I would rather do than crawl under the sheets and make love with you all night, but I guess we really need to get these shoes if we want to shoot in the morning."

I pulled her closer and kissed her on top of the head, "Yeah, I guess you're right. You just don't make it easy to leave a perfectly good, soft bed, when you're sitting there all naked and sexy looking like that," I said, nodding toward our reflection.

"Yeah well, "she said as she took my hand and pulled me up; "multiple orgasms make a girl hungry, so let's just get on with it so we can come back for round two."

"Well if you put it that way; let's get it." I gave her a little swat on the butt and headed to the closet with Britt in close pursuit.

**At the Mall**

Britt's phone rang as we rode the escalator to the second level. Strategically behind and below her, I was sorely tempted to reach up and knead her prominent ass. It was a little brisk out, so she was wearing a pair of these stretch pants that looked like denim jeans that had been sprayed on. With it, she wore a stretch knit top that almost made it to the top of the jeans and a little short jacket. She opted for a pair of heels, for my benefit I think, that made her ass and legs look better, it that was at all possible.

"Hey sweetie, "she answered, "yeah, we're here. We'll be there in a minute if I can keep George from groping me here on the escalator, "she said, turning to look down at me.

"Curses, foiled again, "I said, which earned me the laugh that I have fallen hard for.

"Okay, be right there, "she said as she stepped off the escalator onto the second floor.

My little minx did step off the moving stairs, but she didn't bother to keep walking; just stopped and looked over her shoulder at me, smiling like the Cheshire cat. With no one directly behind me, I smiled back as I stepped off the last step and wrapped my arms around her waist, my crotch firmly planted against her tightly-clad ass and picked her up, carrying her until we were out of everyone else's way. Britt giggled and squirmed like a little girl trying to break free, but we both knew different. We drew a few looks as I scooted her along toward the food court using her as a shield to hide my obvious arousal.

Kate and Gina looked up from the table they had staked out as they heard their friend's laughter and shook their heads in amusement at our peculiar entrance.

"Hi guy's, "she said as she finally disengaged herself and gave each girl a big hug and a kiss. I then got my turn as both girls planted big, wet kisses on me, followed by one from my lover, just keeping things even, I suppose. Gina wore a short skirt that showed off her long legs and a simple button-down blouse. She too wore a pair of high heel sandals. Kate was wearing a pair of super-tight leggings I think they're called that stopped about mid calf. She also opted for a pair of heels and had a loose fitting camisole that teased the viewing public. Her long hair hung loose and shined like the night.

We sat at the table and I said, "Thanks for doing this tonight girls. I apologize for messing up your Friday night, but I forgot all about shoes for tomorrow's shoot."

Gina chimed in first, "Don't give it a second thought. Offering to take a girl shoe shopping, much less three girls makes you some kind of super hero. Throw in a gourmet meal, and well, that makes you every girl's wet dream."

Gina instantly blushed as it came out of her mouth and Kate reached over and slapped her arm, "Gina, you promised not to say anything!" Then it was little Kate's turn to blush while Britt burst out laughing. I figured the best option I had was to just sit there and keep my mouth shut.

After a minute or two of nervous silence, I finally spoke up, "Okay then, what's for dinner?"

Britt broke out in laughter again, "Figures; a guy hears he's the subject of a woman's sleep fantasy and all he's interested in is what's for dinner."

Kate turned a deeper red while Gina and Britt broke out in snorts and snickers. Feeling for Kate, I stood and offered her my hand. With a big smile, she stood and we put our arms around each other's waist and strolled off to see what kind of epicurean delights awaited us. Behind us, we heard "okay, okay, wait up."

We smiled at each other and Kate hugged me tighter, her head leaning against my side."Thank you, "she whispered softly.

"No, thank you, "I replied.

With a curious look she asked, "For what?"

"For adding to my 'sleep fantasy' catalog."

Kate's eyes glistened as she hugged me tighter and buried her face in my chest. I leaned over and kissed the top of her head as we stopped in front 'Stir-fry Heaven.'

Britt and Gina caught up with us and Britt stepped up beside me and glanced at Kate on the other side, still holding tight. I glanced at Britt as she gave me a wink and a kiss on the cheek.

"So what is everyone having, "I asked.

Everyone got their order in and Kate had to relinquish her hold in order to carry her tray back to the table. I walked behind her and marveled at how she seemed to float across the floor and the smile she had couldn't be pried off. All three girls smiled and giggled throughout the quick meal with Kate and Britt, who sat on either side of me, occasionally running a hand up and down my thigh. I smiled through dinner too.

It was finally time to bite the bullet and go off in search of the perfect shoe. "I did some calling around earlier today, "said Gina, "and I think I found a store that has what you want and in all our sizes."

I moved over to Gina's side and gave her a hug and a kiss, "Okay, now you're a dream girl for making me only go to one store."

All three laughed as Britt was saying, "Okay buster; don't count your chickens yet. We may find the shoes 'You' want, but that won't stop us from trying on some other ones."

I threw my hands up in defeat and dutifully followed them into the store. Gina had indeed found the perfect shoe and they actually had the correct sizes for all three. They all stood before me and modeled the shoes as I looked at them and their reflection in the full length mirror behind them. Three more perfect sets of legs and asses didn't exist and I think the pimply-faced teenager that helped us would be in the back room rubbing one out before the girls walked out of the store.

True to their word, they did try on numerous pairs of shoes and boots and sandals. Gina tried on a pair of black boots that had 6" spike heels and went well past her knees. Looking at herself in the mirror, Britt stepped in behind her and rolled up the waist band on Gina's skirt until it just covered her butt. Gina gave us a short little strut across the store and a couple turns. She looked seven feet tall when she stopped in front of where I was seated and faced me, standing about three feet away. Leaning forward slightly, she gave me a good look down inside her blouse, her un-tethered breasts stood proud. I chanced to glance back at the mirror and was rewarded with the site of her gorgeous ass, a little bit of black floss barely visible between her cheeks. I was ready to whip it out and rub one out then and there.

Out of the corner of my eye, I caught a flash and turned to see Britt with her trusty Blackberry snapping away. "That's my girl, "I said as all three giggled in agreement.

As sorely tempted as I was to leave with a pair of boots in addition to the three pair of heels, we finally left the store leaving only a large dent in my credit card. We window shopped as we headed back toward the exit. Thankfully it was too close to closing time to venture into Victoria's Secret. Only a promise to come back later got us moving again and the girls gathered up in front of me and whispered back and forth as we went in search of Gina's import.

The goodbye ritual was much like the hello ritual, only this time we were in the darkened and more private parking lot as opposed to the well-lit public-packed food court. The girls hugged and kissed goodbye, the kissing notably taking a bit longer. Then it was my turn to say good night to the two roommates. Gina approached me first and stood silent for a moment, her eyes fixed and boring into my own. Then with a small smile, she stepped into me, one of her long legs between mine, her strong thigh tight in my crotch. Still staring hard, we tilted our heads and our lips met; hers soft and moist. Her tongue searched for mine as her thigh moved slightly awakening my cock which was instantly hard. I could sense a smile as she took a deep breath through her nose and kissed me with an intensity that had me throbbing. My hands were firmly ensconced on her ass, kneading her cheeks through the fabric of her skirt.

I was hearing catcalls and whistles as we broke our embrace. Gina kissed me once more, lightly and whispered in my ear, "Till tomorrow."

Kate and Britt had indeed been cheering on their roommate and continued as she strutted back to her car. Britt's eyes glistened and she openly ran her fingers over her crotch as she watched Kate walked toward me. The look in her eyes told me that I should prepare for the worst, or really, shouldn't that be the best? Gina had thrown down the gauntlet and Kate was determined to come out the victor.

Kate stepped in front of me and grabbed me by the hips. Turning me, she guided us until her butt was up against the fender of the car next to us; not our car, just someone's car. Like a small child she lifted her arms and I quickly caught on that I was to lift her onto the hood of the car. Hoping that we didn't set of an alarm; I easily picked her up, my hands on her bare skin under the camisole top. Still a little taller than she was, I bent lightly to kiss her as she pulled me in tighter, her feet hooked behind my thighs. Her lips were soft and sweet as she kissed all around mine, her tongue tracing my lips and ducking back and forth inside. I felt a hand sliding down my front and she kissed me hard, causing me to inhale. This gave her just enough room to slip her hand down and I felt her hand around my cock, gently stroking it in her small hand. Our kissing became frantic as I slid a hand up and took one of her small tits in my hand and strummed her nipple.

Only the whistling and applause brought us back to reality. We ceased kissing, but held our ground, her hand squeezing my stiff cock and my hand squeezing her breast. I read desire and a bit of apprehension in her eyes. I kissed her forehead and whispered, "In another minute, I'd have laid you down and made love to you right here."

Kate's eyes rolled back and she shuttered as she climaxed, her grip on my cock tight to the point of being painful. In a few seconds we see aware of the silence as we turned to look at Britt and Gina, both staring, mouths agape. Britt then elbowed her companion, "I think Kate won that one Gina."

The girls broke out in laughter as they came up to us and hugged us both as Kate tried to pull her hand out of my pants. I felt another hand on top of mine, squeezing the little one's breast with mine. I turned to see Britt smiling at me as she got her kiss, her other hand squeezing my butt.

**The Ride Home**

We waited in my truck until we were sure that the girls were safely underway. Buckled up in the center seat, Britt was leaning in and nibbling on my ear, running her tongue inside it and generally trying to make us a hazard on the roadway.

"C'mon babe, "I said as I swerved to miss the knucklehead riding his bike with no lights.

"Okay, "she relented only to place her left hand in my lap and massaging my bulge through my pants. "This was fun tonight. I bet you never knew that shoe shopping could be such a rewarding experience."

"I'll have to admit that it was unlike any visit I ever had to Boot World. I thought that poor sales kid was going to cum in his pants with you girls teasing him the way you were."

"Yeah, that wasn't very nice, but I bet he can jack off for a month if he got a look at Gina's butt when she bent over in front of you wearing those boots. God she looked hot. I was thinking about taking her in the back and fucking her myself." I let out a little moan as she teased the head of my dick with her fingertips.

"And I thought it was really sweet that you came to Kate's rescue when Gina was picking on her. It's pretty obvious that she has a crush on you. You guys were going at it pretty hot and heavy on the hood of that car."

"Yeah, "I said with a little trepidation. "When she slipped her hand down my pants, I sort of got carried away."

Britt squeezed me a little more; "Well she told me that you told her that if you'd had the chance you would have fucked her right there on the hood of that car in the middle of the parking lot."

"Well, "I stumbled, feeling backed into a corner; "Those weren't my exact words but if I didn't have you, well yeah, I might have done that."

Britt squeezed again and kissed me on the neck; "Have I told you in the last few hours how much I love you?"

Turning to return the kiss, "Well, I don't keep track, but I never get tired of hearing it. I love you too."

About then we were a couple blocks from home, so we both behaved. I pulled up to the warehouse door and before I could undo my seatbelt to get out, Britt was out of the truck and punching in the code on the lock. I blew her a kiss as I drove inside and stopped to wait for her to close up and get back in. Instead, she slid the door shut, set the lock and then came to the driver side. Stepping up on the running board, she leaned in for a kiss and then slapped the roof a couple times and hanging on to the mirror said, "Home James."