Everybody Needs a Hobby Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to laugh as I drove the 150 feet to the front door.

Britt had the front door open by the time I got out of the truck. The minute I stepped over the threshold, it hit me; I was dead tired and ready to call it a day. I stretched and yawned as Britt stepped up and hugged me tight. "I agree, "She said, "let's go to bed. We have a big day tomorrow."

I took her in my arms and carried her into the bedroom as she nuzzled my neck. We talked about the evening and tomorrows shoot as we got ready for bed.

"I should probably warn you about Gina for tomorrow," she said as she peeled the tight jeans down her luscious legs.

"Warn me about what? "As I just stood there and watched.

"Well, it's pretty obvious that Gina is warming up to the opposite sex again, at least to you anyway, and tomorrow will be the first time that it isn't the whole group together."

"So what makes that any different? It's just one less person, and it's not like they've been exactly shy around me. I admit they are getting a little bolder, but you are always there, so what could happen?"

Britt stood naked in front of me and helped me undress. "Well you know how I feel about the girls and you, and I would do anything to make them happy and feel good about themselves, so if that means sharing you with them, then I'm willing to do that; that is if you are."

The stiff dick in her hand was all the answer she needed and she smiled as she leaned in to kiss me. "So this really may happen? "I asked. "I know we have kind of talked about this in a round-about way and there has been some fooling around already, but again, I love you and I don't want to screw that up."

Britt led me into the bathroom, using my dick as a leash and talked matter-of-factly. "Okay, here it is as plain and simple as I can put it. I love you and I know you love me. Neither of us would do anything to hurt the other. I also love Gina and Kate and would never do anything to hurt them either and I think they feel the same way. So if it would help Gina get over her fear or whatever you call it of guys by letting her make love to you, then great."

She paused long enough to pull her toothbrush out of the drawer; "The girls and I have been talking about this since I met you. It may have started out as kind of a joke, you know, but now we all know it's the real thing. Kate and Gina may still be a little unsure because they haven't heard you just come out and say anything, but after tonight, especially with what you said to Kate, I think it's all out in the open."

"Okay, "I said, "If you're okay with it."

"Hell, it was my idea and I intend to be in the middle of it too," as she handed me my toothbrush.

We stood side-by-side, naked, brushing our teeth and looking at each other in the mirror. Britt, the multi-tasker, brushed with her right hand while she slowly stroked my cock with her left. Not to be out done, I brushed with my left as my right strayed down her butt crack until I found her tight little pucker. We played until we nearly choked and finally gave up and rinsed.

Now my face washing regimen is much less complicated then hers, so after I was done I had time to stand behind her and distract her. My dick probed around between her legs as she squirmed in avoidance, while my hands each took possession of a firm breast. With the giggling and wiggling, her face washing routine took even longer than usual.

Exasperated with my interference in her evening ritual, she turned and grabbed both sides of my face and kissed me long and hard. Wrapping one leg around my backside, she managed to pull herself up enough to find the end of my cock with her pussy. Impressed by her accuracy, I grabbed her by the butt and lifted her until she was properly aligned. We locked eyes as we coupled; her eyes grew visibly darker as I bounced her on my cock. After a couple minutes, I had to re-establish my grip, only to find my middle finger slipping into her tight ass. Her eyes widened and her pussy tightened as I established a cadence with my cock and middle digit.

My traitorous legs and back forced me to retreat to the bedroom where I deposited my love on the bed. I stood at the end of the bed, my cock stiff and dripping with our juices. Britt kept eye contact as she crawled backwards on the bed. Tucking one pillow under her head and another under that sweet ass, she spread her legs wide and beckoned me with a crooked finger. Never breaking eye contact, I advanced on my knees until my cock was poised above her swollen pussy. A drop of pre-cum fell to her clit and she shivered at just that light touch.

Without a word, I rocked my hips and slid effortlessly to the hilt. My tip rested on her cervix as my balls kissed her puckered star.

"I love you, "she whispered as I leaned over her and slid my hands under her arms and held her shoulders from below.

"I love you too," I said as I pulled her deeper onto my cock. I rocked in and out, rolling my hips, an obscene slurping sound coming from below. Still optically connected, we read each other's emotions. I watched as her eyes grew wider, heard her breathing quicken until she took one deep breath.......

Her eyes rolled back as her pussy contracted, pulling me deeper, her cunt contracting, milking me for all I was worth as I came hard. I had to close my eyes to concentrate on not passing out. One, two, three, four times my cock pulsed, pumping my seed deep into my lover.

Cognizant of my full weight on her, I rolled us to our sides. Britt wrapped her legs under my ass, unwilling to become disconnected. Catching our breath, we nibbled on one another, our hands massaging whatever skin we could reach.

Realizing we couldn't stay like this all night, Britt rolled me over onto my back, my spent cock reluctantly slipping out. Britt straddled my belly and rose up on her knees. Looking down, we both watched as our cum cocktail ran out of her pussy, pooling in and then running out my navel. Reaching down, she scooped up a bit on her finger and licked it, smiling at the taste. Reaching down, she scooped up another helping and fed it to me. I sucked on her finger, running my tongue all around it.

Backing up and leaning down, she licked and sucked the rest into her mouth. Sliding up my torso, we kissed and she shared our love, our tongues spreading it around. With one last kiss, she snuggled up to my side and whispered, "I love you and can't wait to share you with my friends."

My cock, worn out as it was; jerked a little at the thought. Britt sensed the movement, smiled and then drifted off to sleep.