Everybody Needs a Hobby Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That got her full attention and she rolled onto her back, raising both arms up to me. I leaned in and she hugged me and we kissed; warm, wet passionate kisses. "You need to get up now," I said. "We need to finish shooting because you have to work at the store tomorrow, right?"

Gina put on a pouty face, "I don't wanna." I tried to straighten back up but she kept her arms around my neck, determined to change my mind.

"C'mon," I said, struggling against her hold, "Take a quick shower and then we can get the last suits done. I'll make you girls' dinner when we're through." It didn't seem like the offer of a home cooked meal was going to persuade her, so I decided to take matters into my own hands. Without warning I leaned in, put one arm under her back and the other under her knees and before she knew it, I had her up and over my shoulder. She squealed, kicking her legs and slapping my back, trying to get away. I gave her a quick swat on the butt, which took her completely by surprise and she was silent. Worried that I had overstepped my bounds, I stalled until I heard Britt laughing and saying, "No sense fighting him baby, he has you where he wants you now."

I was running my hand over the cheek I had spanked, slipping my finger tips inside her ass crack. Trying to disguise her moan of pleasure, she said, "Okay caveman, I'm yours. Take me to the shower."

Still laughing at her friends' predicament, Britt jumped off the bed, taunting Gina as she followed us into the bathroom. I set Gina back on her feet at the entrance of the shower, turned her to face it and with another little slap on the butt, I said, "Make it quick and don't get your hair wet." She turned her head and stuck her tongue out at me. I gave her another little pop on the ass and she jumped and giggled as she stepped through the door. Britt was beside me, laughing at her friend when I gave her a little love-slap on the butt, "You too blondie." She scowled at me, and then laughed and jumped in my arms, her legs wrapped around my waist, kissing me. I walked her to the shower door and tried to pry her loose, "I've already had my shower. You two get rinsed off and your hair straightened out and I'll meet you upstairs. I'm going to look over what we have so far."

Relenting, she unwrapped her legs and I set her down, but not before a good butt massage. She turned to walk in the shower and I reminded them, "Make it quick and no fooling around." Britt's response was to take Gina in her arms and they kissed, hands everywhere, writhing against each other. I looked on for a minute and then shook my head, turned and headed out of the bathroom. Laughing and giggling was all I heard till I made it out the front door.

Surprisingly, in about twenty minutes, the girls came prancing upstairs looking beautiful dressed in only a couple of my t-shirts. Women's bare legs and butts always seem to look better protruding from the bottom of a man's shirt. One of those strange anomalies I guess. I was going through the pictures on the big monitor as Gina pulled up the other office chair and Britt planted herself in my lap.

"So, how do they look, "she asked, squirming to make herself comfortable and me uncomfortable? I scrolled through them pretty quick, stopping when one caught my eye. The girls commented on them as we went along, particularly interested in those that we wouldn't be able to publish. "Oh Gina, you look so hot there!" "God, look how big my butt looks!" "Your tits are gorgeous in that one!" "Look how long your legs look!" "I think we should put that one in the calendar!"

On and on they went until we came to the shot of them bent over the hood of the car and all you saw was legs, butts, a little bit of swimsuit and most importantly, two puckered stars trying to hide behind a narrow thread. Britt squeezed my arm, causing me to stop on that shot. The girls stared at it in silence until Gina said, "That is so fucking sexy. You wouldn't know that it's us."

"Yeah, I think I would," I interjected

Gina slapped my arm, "Well yeah you would, you ass-man you, but fuck, that is hot. The lighting is perfect and the colors and look at my girl's legs. I could just lick my way from the bottom to the top and then lick that ass all day."

Britt giggled as I involuntarily responded to Gina's remark. "George's dick agrees," wiggling in my lap. "Your legs look incredible too. And your ass; you can't imagine how much I love burying my face in your butt.... Oooo George, behave!"

As I was about to move to the next shot, Gina asked, "Babe, do you think I could get a big print of that? I want to hang it up somewhere where I can see it all the time. Looking at it is making me wet."

We both looked over at our brunette partner and Britt asked, "Which 'Babe' are you asking?"

Gina blushed a bit, "God, you can be such a pill. Well let's see, you work for Red Brick Photography, so if I'm nice to you, you could probably get me a print."

"Now, wait a minute, "I said, "As the owner of RBP, I have the final word of what happens with my photos. I think that if you want a print, you better be nice to me, "I said with a big grin.

Gina smiled deviously and stood up beside me. Bending down, she took my head in hands and gave me a toe-curling, cock-stiffening kiss. Gina moaned into the kiss, which I later found out was because Britt was palming hers tits while she kissed me.

Breaking from the kiss, she looked at me inquisitively. "Yeah, "I said, being kind of cocky, "That'll get you and 8x10."

Britt laughed out loud and Gina said,"Oh, so that's how it goes; so a blow job will get me what?"

"I don't know," playing along, "11x14?"

Britt was still laughing, and slowed down enough to say, "Babe, if you want a print as big as I think you want, you might as well offer him your ass right now."

Gina's eyes grew big as did my cock. Britt smiled at me as she wiggled against it. "So, you think I should let you put your big cock in that little hole there," She asked, touching hers on the picture.

"Well, I've already had in that hole," touching Britt's sweet pucker on the screen, "so yeah, I think I would like to put my big dick in that hole," touching her tight hole on the screen.

Gina's body quaked a little as I touched the screen, "Ah fuck... deal!" And then she laid another kiss on me that had my cock knocking at Britt's back door. Britt nibbled on my ear as Gina tried to suck the breath out of me.

Catching our breath, Britt asked Gina, whose face was still right in ours,"Did you cum when he fingered your ass on the monitor?"

"Oh, shut up, "she answered, embarrassed and then kissed Britt hard. I sat there taking it all in, feeling pretty proud of myself; and pretty fucking lucky to boot.

Finally, all the fooling around was done, and we got serious and got the last pairs of bikini's shot. They were all sexy in their own way, and the girls were much better behaved because it was getting late and we were all beginning to feel it. It was almost 7:00 when Gina's cell rang; it was Kate.

"Hi Katie, are you home? No, we just finished up. Yeah, it went really well. Yeah, I'll tell you all about it when I get home. No, we both have to work tomorrow and I'm beat; George is a real slave driver, and his assistant is a pain in the ass." She winked at us, laughing as she listened to Kate and I held Britt back from launching a tickle-attack on her best friend.

"Okay," she continued, "Should I grab something to eat on the way home? Okay, that'll work. Okay, I love you."

"We love you too," Britt shouted from across the set.

"Okay," laughing, "Okay, I'll do it. I'll see you in a bit. Alright, love you," finally hitting 'end'.

Gina walked back to us, sipping on a bottle of water. "Sounds like Kate had a good day at work, she sure sounded wound up."

"Well I'm glad it worked out for you guys to work at John's store. I know he thinks the world of you two. So, I can't make you dinner?"

"Thanks, but no," Gina answered. "I should get home and rest up for tomorrow. If I stay here, no telling what kind of trouble I might get into, "she smiled.

We started wrapping it up. I took care of the lights and the gear as the girls got dressed back in their shorts and shirts and gathered up the clothes and shoes. Back at the house, we walked Gina out to her car to say goodnight.

"Are you coming home tonight," Gina asked Britt. Britt glanced at me for a second, not having given it a thought.

"If it's okay with the boss, I think I'll stay here tonight. We have a lot of photos to go through tomorrow and I have some other things I've been putting off doing." She looked back at me for approval and I just smiled, squeezing her hand.

"Okay then, well Kate asked me to give you a good night kiss in case you weren't coming home," and proceeded to give Britt a none-too-chaste kiss goodnight.

Gina then turned to me and stared at me for a moment and then said, "She asked me to give you something too."

I was prepared for one more dick-straightening kiss when Gina dropped to her knees, pulled my shorts with her and took my cock in her mouth. I sucked in a deep breath, completely taken by surprise and it must have shown in my face as Britt smiled at me, kissing me before dropping down next to her best friend. They took turns sucking my cock, the other taking my balls in her mouth. Thankfully I was able to lean against Gina's car as I got a little dizzy as I held both of the backs of their heads and came with a jerk that drove my cock into the throat of whichever one got in that final stroke. I couldn't open my eyes to see who was sucking the life out of me. Finally, I glanced down and focused on them kissing and sharing my load and then cleaning up after themselves, each licking up and down my cock.

Drained, I coaxed them both up to hug them and kiss them both. Kissing Gina, I said, "Thank Kate for the kiss and tell her I look forward to kissing her goodnight soon," and kissed her once more.

A little teary eyed, the girls kissed goodnight once more and I closed the big door as we watched Gina's tail lights disappear down the street.