Everybody Needs a Hobby Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gina leaned down, gave my pecker a parting kiss and then helped me get my shorts and jeans back in place. "I think the foods probably ready," as she leaned back against the passenger door and ran her fingers over her soaked pussy, licking the excess off her fingers. I would have been more than willing to help, but her bare foot pushed me out the door.

**20 minutes later**

We made it safely back to the warehouse and Kate and Britt were busy pulling boxes out of the back of her car. Gina gave me a quick kiss and bailed out the passenger door, food in hand, skipping to the front door. "Took you long enough," Britt quipped at her as she passed by. Gina stopped, gave her a big smile and a kiss and then headed on inside. Britt turned to me and ran her tongue over her lips, raising an eyebrow. I feigned not noticing and turned to the truck to grab something; anything; not wanting to go in empty handed.

All three girls were at the island when I made it inside, unpacking the little cardboard boxes and getting out plates and silverware. I made my way to the kitchen sink to wash up, only to be intercepted by my girl. Taking my hand, she said, "Thanks for picking up dinner," and proceeded to take each finger, those that had previously brought delight to her roommate, into her mouth. Glancing over her shoulder, Gina and Kate's eyes grew big at the display; unseen, so did my dick. Finished with her sampling, Britt looked up at me and winked and then turned back to the girls, leaving me to finish cleaning up.

We talked as we ate, the girls excited about the way things ended with their old landlord and then, expectedly, wondering what their next move would be. I had mixed emotions and for the most part, kept them to myself. I really wanted to have Britt here full time, for more reasons than one and I had no problem with the other two being here, at least short term. If all things went as planned, they all had at least three more years of school here and they had to rent somewhere.

I finished eating and told them, "Well if you girls don't mind putting the food away and cleaning up, I'm going to empty my truck so I don't have to think about it over the weekend. We have the MG shoot tomorrow and then you have the rest of the weekend to sort through everything you brought over."

Gina frowned, "Well some of us do. I have to go to work tomorrow."

Britt wrapped her arm around the busty brunette's shoulder, saying with all the overdramatic flair she could muster; "Oh, poor baby. Well, while you're in an air conditioned store, dealing with happy tourists, we'll be working under the hot lights of a demanding photographer; slaving to satisfy his artistic aspirations."

Their laughter flowed out the front door as I went about the dangerous Jenga-like job of unpacking my truck. Nearly done, building an impressive pile against one wall of the warehouse, I recognized the box that the girls had quickly closed up when I entered the bedroom yesterday. Curious, I carried it over to the stack, and then did a quick recon, looking to see if I was being watched. Partially hidden behind the truck bed, I sat the box down and slowly lifted the lid. None too surprised, it contained what I assumed was their combined collection of sex toys. I didn't dig around or take any kind of inventory, just let it be said that it was a fairly impressive collection in both volume and variety. I put the lid back on and thought about my next move. The devil in me wanted to walk into the house with it and see what kind of reaction I got. The angel in me was too scared to even think about it; I went into the house empty-handed.

Britt was alone in the kitchen when I walked in, "Kate and Gina are taking their showers and want to just lounge around a watch a movie before going to bed; how does that sound?"

You know where my mind went, and evidently it showed on my face; "You dirty old man," she said, throwing a dishtowel at me. "Gina gives you a blowjob in a restaurant parking lot and now you want an orgy while we watch porn in your bedroom? What kind of girls do you think we are?"

The deer-in-the --headlights-look brought tears to her eyes, she laughed so hard. "No babe," hugging me, "we just want to sit around the living room and watch a chick flick or something; we're all to beat to do a proper orgy."

Somewhat relieved but inwardly disappointed, I went in and took a quick shower and pulled on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. Soon were all gathered in the living room, the girls universally dressed in oversized t-shirts and more than likely, nothing else. They found a movie that I could tolerate, made a bowl of popcorn and we pretty much sat quietly, thoroughly engrossed in the high drama of a woman wronged in 1920's Europe.....Snore......

And that's evidently what I did; well at least I fell asleep not long after the movie started. The room was dark when I awoke and I was wedged against one arm of the couch with someone leaning against me, breathing softly. Enough stray light came from the kitchen hood light that someone had left on for me to finally focus and find it was little Kate, feet curled beneath her and snuggled up tight under my arm. The other girls were not in sight.

I managed to stand up without waking her and considered just covering her there on the couch, but particularly since she didn't weigh anything, I figured I'd just deposit her in her own bed beside Gina. I gently picked her up, one arm under her knees, the other under her back with her head on my shoulder. 'This girl is one sound sleeper' I told myself as I stepped through the guest bedroom door. Enough light showed from the night-light in the bathroom that not one, but two women already occupied the king-sized guest bed. If they hadn't been sprawled diagonally across the mattress, I might have shoe-horned the little one under the covers with them, but alas, there was no room at the inn. Too tired to think very hard about it, I retreated to the master bedroom to find the covers pulled back on both sides of the bed. I wasn't so out of it that I didn't figure out Britt and Gina's intentions, so I laid Kate down on her side of the bed and pulled the covers up to her chin and placed a good-night kiss on her forehead. A quick trip to the head and I was soon under the sheets on the other side and out for the count.

**Saturday morning around 5 a.m.**

Standard morning routine -- wake way too early, morning wood planted firmly between warm ass cheeks, right hand firmly grasping supple breast, and face buried in soft blonde mane. Hmm? Hair smells slightly different and it's awfully dark in here...odd; titty seems a little smaller...hmmm...curious....Oh shit!

"Mmmm, Good morning George," Kate says as she squeezed her hand on mine and clinched her butt cheeks; "I've dreamed of waking up like this ever since Britt told us that you always woke up this way," giving my cock another butt-hug. I gave her little tit another squeeze, kissed her behind the ear and said, "Well, you're going to have to excuse me for a minute, cuz I really gotta take a leak."

She gave me another little squeeze and a giggle and then let me loose. I rolled off my side and headed toward the john, my hard-on leading the way. I heard her enter the bathroom just as I let loose, the splashing echoing off the bathroom walls. 'God,' I said to myself, 'I hope Britt didn't tell them about her standing behind me and playing fireman with my dick as I tried to pee.' Thankfully she wandered over to the sink to run some water over her face. I glanced over and took in her perfect profile and my dick got harder.

"We talked about it last night," she started talking as she dried off her face, her perfect backside facing me; "you know, after you fell asleep on the couch."

"Talked about what?" I asked as we turned to face one another, both naked and one clearly excited about it. We both stood and stared. We had seen each other naked once before, oddly enough on the day we met, when I photographed a three-way Sapphic celebration of the girls in my upstairs studio bed. Kate's sexual experience up to that point had been strictly female oriented, but she let it be known that she was definitely interested in the opposite sex; her upbringing and family being her primary obstacle.

After making my acquaintance, Britt had taken it upon herself to help her roommates over their little personal hurdles in regards to the male sex. Gina's previous distrust for the opposite sex, induced by a bad relationship, was well on its way to being alleviated. Kate's virginal state, at least where men were concerned seemed to soon be remedied also.

The clicking sound of a door latching interrupted the moment and we glanced in the direction of the sound. I took her hand in mine and we walked into the bedroom, investigating the source. The bedroom door was closed and I realized that in all the time I've lived here, I'd never closed the door before. We looked at each other, both knowing who closed the door and the meaning behind it. The combination smile and look of trepidation on her face was priceless. I suspect that I probably had the same look on my face. Neither of us really knew what to say, nor did we need to. I led her to the side of the bed and kissed her lightly on the lips; "On to the bed, face down please."

Obediently, but with a quizzical look, she crawled onto the mattress, prone, facedown with her head on a pillow. I knelt beside her, and sweeping her long obsidian locks to her side, I began kissing and running my fingers along every square inch. Starting at the top of her head, I caressed and kissed, unhurried and inquisitive. The ears and neck of every female I have ever had the privilege of being intimate with have always been a favorite area to visit. Kate was no different as she softly moaned her approval. I continued south, caressing and kissing down her smooth back, along her curvaceous torso. Her dimples above her butt were less defined than Britt's or even Gina's, but they were still there and I was rewarded with a little giggle as I ran my tongue over each one on the way to one of favorite locales on the female form; the top of the butt crack.

There is nothing sexier than that little crease peeking out the top of a bikini bottom or a tight pair of jeans. I straddled the little ones legs and bent down to kiss this magical intersection; letting my tongue explore as my hands kneaded her ass cheeks. Kate moaned in desperation, trying to part her legs, hindered by mine. "Patience," I whispered as I scooted down, still holding her legs together but working my way down, alternating left and right. I lingered at the back of her knees, kissing and nibbling as I held her ankles tight. Down her calves, past her ankles and then to her delicate feet; I took each one and loved it, tonguing and rubbing, delighted at the moaning as I sucked on each little toe.

Holding her hips and rolling her onto her back, I spied her sex, glistening with excitement. I willed myself to start again at the top and worked my way down this equally lovely landscape. Her long black hair was fanned out beneath her like a cape, her brown eyes hooded in euphoria, a sexual high. I kissed her face, peppering it with small pecks. Her chest rose and fell, her breathing rapidly increasing as I grew closer to her erect nipples which visibly pulsed. I glanced up as I was about to take one in my mouth; caught her staring, biting her lower lip in anticipation. Teasing, I hovered over her right breast, blowing lightly, flicking my tongue, just missing the tip. Want shown in her eyes and as I was about to take that ripe bud between my lips...I pinched the left nipple, unobserved; complete surprise.

Little Kate's eyes grew large as her body reacted to the stealthy attack; "Unnhhh Gooodddd," she cried out as her body rocked in orgasm. Her hands grabbed for whatever was close by, which happened to be my head and drove my face to her chest, completing my lip lock on the right nipple. I suckled there, riding out the storm that swept over her. "Unnhh...Unnhh...Unnhh..." she groaned in cadence to waves of pleasure.

The storm slowly subsided and I was allowed to continue my journey as she gathered herself back up. I kissed and petted my way over her belly, now in tension following the upheaval and dallied at her belly button, probing with my tongue. I felt her stiffen and then relax in relief as I headed down one leg, not venturing to the apex; not yet anyway. I made my way down, revisiting her toes and managing to elicit a small snort of a giggle. I then backtracked, crossing over to the other leg, again taking no shortcuts and avoiding my final destination. Her breathing was now more relaxed as I made my way to the other foot, working harder to get a matching chortle on this one. Finally achieved, I sat up straight on my knees and twisted my back, stretching, and rocked my head to and fro, loosening my neck muscles. Kate was staring up with an almost worried look on her face. Smiling down at her, I reached down, placed my hands inside her knees and spread her legs wide. Her eyes grew even wider as I arched my back, dropping my head and took her entire pussy in my mouth; like a French kiss, my tongue searching inside her tight tunnel of love.

Another eruption occurred as I lapped at her juices, her body rocking as she wrapped her legs around my head, holding on for dear life. "Oh god, oh god, oh god," she repeated as the waves slowly subsided. I cleaned up my mess, earning a couple more "Oh gods."

Released from her hold, I inched my way up beside her and took her in my arms, hugging as she kissed and licked my face clean. We held each other tight, my hands on her butt cheeks, my stiff cock captured between her thighs. Her eyes told me what she couldn't seem to get her mouth to say and I kissed her in acknowledgement. We laid there for a bit, squeezing and petting, our eyes locked on one another until she pushed herself up, me on my back, shrouded in her flowing tresses; "My turn," she said.

Backing down, she situated herself between my legs and bent down, addressing my erection. She examined it with medical precision and smiled at me as she wrapped one hand around me, unable to complete the circumference. Watching for my reaction, she wrapped her lips around the head, her tongue dancing about. I smiled at the sensation and she managed to smile back, albeit with her mouth full. Even with her limited exposure to the real thing, she'd clearly put a lot of thought into what she was going to do; one of the benefits to porn I suppose. Her hands, tongue and mouth soon were working in perfect harmony, my flute growing closer to a final crescendo.

I hated to, but I reached for her," Sweetie, us guys don't come equipped with that multiple orgasm option like you girls do."

"Not what I heard," she said, taking one more draw on my pipe. "But you're right , what I really want is to feel this big thing inside my tight little pussy and I want to feel you cum inside me and I want to cum all over your cock, " she shivered as my cock throbbed in her hand.

"Uh, baby," I asked as she worked her way up to straddle me; "do we need some protection?" nodding toward the bedside table where I hoped to hell some condoms resided.

"Nope," she answered matter-of-factly as she lifted herself up over my stiffness, taking aim at her sweet snatch; "the day after I met you and sucked on your cock for what?; three seconds; I knew that somehow I was going to get to fuck this cock and I was on the pill the next day. Hell, I think Gina and I went there the same day and didn't even know it. So no," as she rubbed the head of my cock along her wet slit, lubing me up, "I don't want anything between me and the sweet cum that I keep hearing about."

With that, I propped myself up on my elbows and let her take control. Her eyes were on mine, wide and intense; mine were on the action below. Her little hand grasped me from behind her back, moving my stiffness back and forth between her wet inner lips, slick with excitement. The head of my cock was so wet; it began to run down on her hand. Satisfied that we were both ready, Kate pulled me back, aligning my bulging member with the tiny hole hidden between the wet petals of her pussy. I was entranced, watching as she slowly descended, the petals parting as she took in the head of my anxious cock. "Ooo," she muttered, pausing ;"So big, so warm." Catching my eye, she stared at me in contemplation, caught up in the feelings of flesh on flesh; I could read the sensations in her eyes and then feel them transfer to my cock. Her pussy seemed to get tighter, as though tapered, the further we traversed. Halfway home, she paused again, taking a couple deep breaths; "So fucking big," uttered softly, her pussy fluttering, trying to adjust to the intrusion.

I didn't help matters as I inadvertently flexed, my cock seemingly swelled causing her to gasp and clinch her pussy tighter. "Fuck," I groaned, reflexively grabbing her hips.

"Tight, huh?" she smiled, her hands on mine, steadying herself. "Think how tight my ass will be," giving my cock a little hug.

"Jesus!" I groaned, trying to push her up to relieve the pressure. I had to gain a little control here or I was going to either seriously hurt myself, or at the very least, blow my wad before I had the chance to bury myself completely in her tight pussy.

"Slowly baby," I said as I began guiding her up and down; slow, small incremental gains. Her hands on mine pushed and pulled with me. Her inner lips sucked me tight, a perfect seal; so perfect we had to rock a bit to break the suction. The little one giggled at the farting sound we made.

We were soon about three quarters of the way home, developing a decent, slippery rhythm. Her concentration on fucking me only allowed one word per stroke, one up, one down; "Knew...I'd...love...your...cock..." We gained a little more; "Oh...god...so...fucking...good..." A little more; "So...fucking...deep...fuck...me... Just a bit more to go; "Oh...oh...oh.........FUCK!"

Her pussy grabbed me tight as we mated completely, my cock completely imbedded in the tightest pussy imaginable. Her orgasm threatened to pull my cock out by the root and I held still, letting her ride out the storm. Drained, she laid down on me, my cock still firmly planted in her. I rubbed her back, sweeping her hair to the side to help her cool off. Regaining reality, she kissed my chest a few times and looked up at me through tired eyes. Sheepishly she whispered, "I love you....thank you."

I bushed a few stray hairs away from her eyes, caressing her face, "I love you too; and you don't need to thank me. I should thank you and maybe Britt."

Kate giggled her little-girl laugh; "Yeah, I owe her a lot. I couldn't have a better friend or lover; at least I didn't think so until now. I'm about the luckiest girl in the world. So," pushing herself up on her hands and thrusting her hips down, taking the rest of my cock back inside her, wiggling her hips; "are you going to fuck me and give me your cum or are we just going to lay here and talk?" she smiled.

Grabbing her hips, I had her on her back before she knew what hit her. I was between her outspread legs, my back hunched so I could kiss her as I rocked my hips, long, slow strokes.

"Oh my god," she moaned in my ear as she hugged me tight, thrusting her little body in rhythm with mine.

I had my hands on her ass, holding her in place as I rode her hard, driving my cock into her tight cunt. I concentrated on her, searching for a last climax for her that would surely carry me over the top.

"Oh god," she cried, "Fuck me, fuck me hard George...c'mon give it to me.....of fuck...I'm going to cum again.....oh god, oh god, oh god....Unnnnhhhhhh Fuuuuucccckkkk mmeeeeeee!!!"

I couldn't hold back, her pussy convulsed, tightening, pulling me inward. "Oh Shit," I bellowed as I came, round after round, coating her insides, mixing with her juices; we writhed in each other's arms, sweating, a sharp burning on my back where she dug her fingernails into me as she felt my cock explode deep inside her.