Everybody Needs a Hobby Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A twinkle of concern showed in her eyes; "Did they see us....?"

"We were asleep when they came upstairs to let us know they were back."

"The camera," she asked, looking for it on the bed.

"They were standing here by the bed and looking at the pictures when I woke up."

"Did they.....?"

"Did they like them? I'd say yes; Kate was drooling and Gina was fingering herself while they looked at them."

Britt smiled as she got up and scurried over to the toilet and unabashedly sat and relieved herself. "The least you could do is turn around," she sighed as the splashing sound echoed throughout the studio. I turned and gathered up my clothes, trying to ignore what was happening behind me. "Uhmm," she groaned, "Nothing like a jizz enema...fuck George, it feels like you came a gallon," as the noises continued.

'Good lord,' I told myself as I pulled on my shorts, 'this girl is really something.' Then came snickering and giggling from the bottom of the stairs, followed by Gina yelling; "Lunch is ready, you pervs!" and the laughter of the two could be heard all the way back into the house.

I looked over and gave Britt an annoying look which she answered with a shrug of her shoulders as she reeled off a couple yards of toilet paper; "What can I say, they're your roommates," she said matter-of-factly.

'What have I done?' I asked myself as I turned to walk downstairs. As I was about to walk through the front door, Britt hit the bottom of the stairs, holding what little she had been wearing, still naked as a jaybird. Reading my questioning look, she said, "I need a shower, okay?"

I couldn't help but smile as she skipped past me through the open door, giving me a glancing kiss. I managed to give her a little swat on the ass as she skipped toward the bedroom. "Hi girls," she said as she passed them on the way. The two didn't reply; their eyes following her bouncing butt as she disappeared into the master bedroom. They went back to making lunch, giggling to one another; "a gallon? Can you imagine?" followed by more snickering.

I chose not to enter into this particular trap and opened the fridge to get something to drink; "Smells good ladies, and thanks for doing the shopping. Britt and I got a lot done while you were gone." I instantly regretted that last line and prepared for the comeback.

"Not a problem," said Kate, "but I still hate going to the Farmer's Market;" and then catching my eye; "I think we're going to have to alternate who has to go shopping and who gets to stay home," giving me a wink and getting a poke in the ribs from Gina.

Before Kate could retaliate, Britt emerged from the bedroom, her hair wet from the shower, wearing the skimpiest pair of panties known to man and nothing else, which drew catcalls and wolf whistles from the other two. She glanced at me with my deer-in-the-headlights look and said nonchalantly, "you said one of the rules is that we were to wear as little as possible and it is getting warm, so...." And she did a pirouette showing off her beautiful form and a butt I'd lay my life down for.

The other two laughed hysterically and before you could blink, shirts and shorts flew until all three wore nothing but the briefest knickers. I laughed and shook my head in disbelief, heading toward the bedroom; "I'm going to take a quick shower; don't wait lunch for me."

I managed a quick, refreshing shower and as I toweled off, I listened to the none-too-private conversation between the three about what transpired while Gina and Kate were shopping.

"Kate, when we came to the shots you took of George and me, I was instantly horny, like you'd flipped a switch, "said Britt. "And the close-ups of him in my mouth or the one where he was spreading my pussy open; fuck, those are so nasty, but I fucking love them. I know guy's get off on that, but I never had that reaction; maybe because it was me or something."

"It wasn't just because it was you," Gina chimed in; "I was creaming my panties looking at them too; I think because I knew it was you and, well, you know, been there, done that. I just really got into it. I stood there and fingered myself while your boyfriend watched me!"

"Well you know how turned on I got watching you two go at it," Kate giggled, "but I've always liked porn and all those close-ups of girls spreading themselves and stuff. You guys know I like porn, you've seen me get off on it on the computer more than once, but you didn't know that I tried to shoot my own pictures of myself with my phone. They didn't come out very well, but when no one's around, I look at those and finger myself silly."

"God Kate," exclaimed Britt, laughing, "and you called me a perv." More laughter ensued as I stood and listened, out of sight.

"Britt, do you" Gina began, hemming and hawing as she played with her food; "do you think that Geor... well, would you be okay.... I mean..."

"Jeez Gina, just spit it out," Britt teased.

"Okay," she said, taking a deep breath; "Well I got so turned on by those pictures this morning that I wondered if ...... well fuck it! I'd like to have some photos like that for me so that when I get horny and no one's around, I can get off on them! There I said it; I want some nasty photos of me and George and even you guys that will be private, just for me...and well, I guess you could have copies too, if you want them." She paused; "God, is that weird? I feel like a fuckin' teenage boy collecting porn to jack off to, but fuck, those shots of you and George just really turned me on."

"Aww," I heard Britt say, as I peeked around the corner. She and Kate stood next to Gina and wrapped their arms around her. "That's not weird at all sweetie. I have a collection going of George and I from some of the other car shoots, and when he's not around and I get horny, I do a whole slideshow on the computer and bang myself till I cream all over his chair. Fuck, I've done it three or four times in a day when he's at work."

My dick responded, imagining Britt fidgeting on leather upholstery as she got off re-living our love making sessions. Britt continued as she and Kate played with Gina's aroused nipples, nibbling at her neck; "Fuck, if I had photos of you guys with George or even just us girls; god, I might never get anything done. Damn it Gina, you've got me all worked up again." She turned Gina's face to hers and kissed her hard; I could see their tongues battling for position as Kate, on the far side of the couple, began suckling on the busty brunette's D-cup while her hands roamed from Gina to Britt.

By now, I had a hard-on that wouldn't quit. I thought about just walking out there naked, with my cock leading the way, but then that might be a little crude, and someone here had to be the grown-up. I stepped over to the dresser and dug around in the drawer, taking inventory. There at the bottom, in the back, was this, well I guess it's like a jock strap that the girls had bought me when I first met Gina and Kate and we had our first photo shoot together. They insisted that because they had to wear these skimpy outfits that the photographer ought to do the same. It consisted of a silk sack; I compared it to a sack that a kid would keep his marbles in, and a few strings that held it up. 'Perfect,' I told myself as I somehow managed to stuff myself into the bag and arrange the butt floss. I glanced over at the mirror and I didn't think I could have looked any fucking sillier, but figured, 'what the hell?'

The noise had subsided until I turned the corner; "What's for lunch ladies?" Little Kate shrieked with delight and Gina's eyes grew as big as saucers while my favorite blonde spewed iced tea out her nose trying to contain herself. I stopped and gave them a 360, like a model on a catwalk, drawing a round of applause.

"God babe," Britt said as she wiped up her mess on the counter;"I figured you threw that away," eyeballing the tightly packed bag between my legs.

"Are you kidding?" I kidded as I retrieved the ice tea from the fridge. "I wear it all the time when no one else is around." The girls whistled as I stretched to get a glass from the top shelf, giving them a good view of my backside.

"What a butt," I heard one of them whisper to the others

"Yeah," said another; "If I had a dick, I'd definitely take that for a ride."

'Oh shit,' I thought to myself, 'let's not go there.' I'm all for the occasional finger up the ass, but I think I draw the line at a cock, real or fake up my tight virgin hole.

I turned back to face my roommates; "I just figured that if you got to wear next to nothing, why shouldn't I?"

Britt walked around the island and stood in front of me, eye to eye, tit to chest; "Oh I don't think you'll get any argument out of any of us," she said as she grabbed a handful and gently caressed the material, smiling as she felt my cock strain.

She turned and got me a plate and served me up some of the barbecue that they had picked up at the market. The remaining empty stool was between Gina and Kate, so I took my seat and started eating. The girls went back to their lunch, yammering back and forth as though sitting around half-naked was just as normal as could be. The occasional hand did find its way onto my leg, eventually working its way to my bag of marbles. Pretty soon, the snake had found its way out of the bag, relieved to not be bent double and being charmed by two soft and attentive hands.

The girls talked about spending the rest of the afternoon sorting through all the belongings they had stacked in the warehouse and deciding what to do with it all. Lunch finished, Britt gathered the dirty dishes and continued the conversation, leaving the other two to torment my cock. Finished cleaning up and ready to get to sorting, the girls stood and headed toward the door, looking back at me, wondering why I hadn't jumped up to follow. All three looked down with devilish grins as I spun the stool and stood, my cock stiff and pointing to the ceiling.

I looked down, weighing my options as the girls giggled in delight with their accomplishment. After a brief confab with myself, I slid the little apparatus down my legs and kicked it toward the living room; "Screw it; I declare the rest of the day 'Naked Day!"

All three beauties yelped and whooped with joy, bouncing up and down as they stripped off what little they wore and added it to the small pile of apparel I had started. All three then grabbed me and we hugged and kissed; hands everywhere, groping and playing. "We love you," Britt said as she kissed me, her hand, I think it was hers, wrapped firmly around my cock.

"I love you too," kissing her back and swatting two, maybe three butts; "Okay, let's get to work."

The threesome giggled and jiggled their way out to the warehouse, me in tow admiring the view. I watched for a couple minutes as three gorgeous, naked women picked through the enormous pile of belongings, commenting and cavorting, but really making zero progress. I finally had to step in and try to get them somewhat organized. "Ladies," I said from the sidelines, my hands on my hips in a authoritarian stance that only brought more giggling and no respect. "I think what you need to do is make three categories; one is items that you need and would like to have in the house. Two would be items you want to keep, but don't need everyday. If we need to, I can build some store rooms or closets out here to keep everything clean. The third category would be things that you don't need, would never use and can pitch or donate. Does that make sense?"

Britt, the organized one of the trio quickly agreed and took control. She soon had three areas designated and the girls went at it with me helping shuttle things to the appropriate spot. A lot of groping and griping went on. Kate was the worst at making up her mind and numerous tug-of-wars ensued, Britt being the one who was the best at snap decisions was usually her opponent. Poor Gina found herself trying to be the diplomatic one; I knew better than to get involved. While one of the debates was in full swing over whether or not to keep a questionable looking crock pot, I spotted the box I had unloaded earlier that I knew contained a veritable plethora of sex toys. I grabbed the box and turned toward the argument and all went silent. Their eyes all grew big as they recognized the box I held and I gave Britt a knowing glance. Britt laughed and said, "Hell girls, we've all fucked him, we're standing her naked in a big warehouse arguing about worn out appliances; I really don't think we need to be embarrassed about our toy collection; do you?"

They nodded 'No' in agreement and I tried to look innocent and ignorant, asking "What kind of toys: dolls and stuffed animals?" Britt gave me a look and tried to contain herself as I sat the box down and began to lift the lid off. Quicker than the Flash himself, Gina and Kate flew over and had their hands on the box lid, holding it down. Britt couldn't hold it any longer, laughing and sidling up behind me, her arms around me; both hands on my awakening cock.

"Give it up ladies, he already knows what's in the box; I could tell by the look in his eyes. He was trying to get a rise out of you, but look; the jokes on him," she said, moving her hands up and down my dick; "we got a rise out of him,"" laughing at her own humor. I reached back and grabbed her butt, pulling her tighter to my backside.

Kate stared at my hard-on and then flipped the lid onto the floor and rummaged around until she came out with a flesh colored dildo, anatomically correct. Walking over she dropped to her knees in front of me and as Britt held my stiffness parallel to the floor, Kate held the synthetic schlong beside mine and beamed, "See; I told you it was about the same length." Then wrapping her little hand nearly all the way around mine, she smiled even larger; "You're right Britt, his is much bigger around. Now I really don't know if I want him in my butt or not."

We heard a soft moan and glanced up to see Gina still standing near the toy box, staring at my cock, biting her lower lip and furiously rubbing her pussy with her fingers. Britt smiled and whispered in my ear as she pumped my cock with Kate's still firmly attached; "I think Gina still wants to give you her virgin ass, baby."

It was my turn to moan as the little one ran her tongue over the crown of my cock, cleaning up a drop of pre-cum dangling on the tip. I was in danger of losing it if this kept up and the thought of my cock deep in the tight ass of the buxom brunette was all I needed to bring me to my senses and re-assert my command. "Okay ladies," I said, slipping from the grasps of the blonde and the pixie; "back to work; we can play later." With that, I walked over to the box of bawdy playthings and placed it in the stack of items that they girls would want in the house. "I assume this is the correct pile," I asked. Britt and Kate nodded in the affirmative while Gina still had her hand between her legs, staring at my dick. I snapped my fingers and waved my arms to break her reverie. She looked up at me and blushed as the other two laughed and turned back to do some more sorting.

Back into the routine, the girls were making pretty good headway as the one large pile soon became three more manageable piles. Another argument was taking place over a very ugly lamp that Kate thought was wonderful; I had to side with Britt on this one; it was butt ugly. Gina meanwhile was digging around on the other side of the pile, bent at the waist, her incredible legs and ass on display. With the others still bickering about the lamp, I took the opportunity to step over next to Gina and bend over as though consulting with her on whatever had caught her interest. Situated between her and the others, I clandestinely placed my hand on the small of her back and let it wander over her butt, fingers sliding through the ravine. She shivered, never speaking or looking over at me and consciously spread her feet apart more.

I moved items around with one hand, playing the part of inquisitive helper as my other hand helped itself to her hungry pussy. She wiggled her ass, grasping at my fingers with her swollen pussy lips. Britt and Kate were still in a heated mediation as I plunged two fingers in and out of the Gina's luscious snatch. It wasn't going to take much to bring her to the brink and she found a box to lean on, ready for the finale. Switching up fingers, I let my middle and ring fingers massage her interior as my wet index finger poised itself over her asshole. As I felt her pussy contracting, her orgasm ready to peak, I leaned closer to her and whispered as my pointer probed her pink pucker; "Next time, it'll be my cock sliding into your ass," as I buried my finger to the second knuckle. She let out a growl and cursed softly as she fought to stay upright and quiet, her body trembling as she came on my fingers.

I remained bent over next to her, pretending to pick through the pots and pans until Gina was somewhat composed. Kate had won the battle of the ugly lamp and was proudly walking it to the appropriate area while I approached from the opposite direction, pots and pans in hand and rigid dick proudly leading the way. Kate looked at it suspiciously, probably wondering why it had grown interested again. I caught her staring and simply shrugged my shoulders; "Three gorgeous women running around naked; what do you expect?" turning back to get another load. I could feel Kate's stare burning a hole on my butt, and I gave it a little shake, earning me a snicker.

Quicker than I thought possible, even with the occasional grope and feel, we had our three piles. Britt went into the house and grabbed us some beers and we retrieved some chairs from the 'keep' pile and sat back and took in our accomplishment. "I'm proud of you girls," I said, taking a pull on the long-neck. "I think I'll just build a storage closet against the outside wall here and you can get to it whenever you want." Glancing at the pile that was destined to move into the house, I said, "I was a little concerned that that pile," tilting my head in that direction, "was going to be much bigger, but I think we can manage all of that," taking another sip.

"Well, none of us are real clothes horses," said Britt as she played with the cold bottle against her stiff nipples, "and it looks like the only time we'll even need clothes is when we're not here," glancing back and forth over all of us. We all clinked bottles, seconding that motion, "Here, here!" we said in unison, laughing loudly.

Before we got too comfortable, we gathered up the belongings that were moving in with the girls. I quickly grabbed the sex toys and marched them into the house with the girls close behind, commenting on my butt, trying to draw my attention away from the box. Once in their room, I'm sure the girls thought I would just set the box down and leave it to them to put things away; only Britt suspected I couldn't leave well enough alone and she hung at door, ready for the show. I carried the box straight to their bed and unceremoniously dumped it onto the comforter. Gasps and yelps, followed by a furious floundering of both Kate and Gina; trying to keep the objects of sexual gratification out of my view. Like brave soldiers hurling their bodies on a live grenade to protect their fellow combatants from harm, the two went face down, butts in the air, legs akimbo, pussies and asses on glorious display.

Britt and I both laughed out loud as the girls scurried to hide the embarrassing items underneath them; reminding me of a mother hen trying to keep her inquisitive chick safely tucked away under her protective feathers. Satisfied they had their bases covered as it were, a game of keep-away ensued as both Britt and I reached under and around the squirming naked forms, grabbing toys and body parts. Eventually we were all too tired to resist one another and we collapsed onto the bed, breathing hard with big smiles all around. I wiggled my way toward the center of the bed, lying back with something poking me in the shoulder. I managed to twist around enough to grab the amazingly heavy object. On my back again, I held the object up for inspection; "Wow!"