Everybody Needs a Hobby Ch. 15

Story Info
The girls settle in - George is in heaven.
14.9k words
4.81
55.8k
21

Part 15 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** Sunday Evening **

I woke up dazed and confused; nothing really new there, but man did my dick hurt. My brain slowly re-booted as the soft, curvaceous creature lying naked against me began to stir. Gina, now one of my roommates and the best friend of my girlfriend, Britt, and I had just had a marathon butt-fucking session that threatened to cripple us both. I doubt that Gina had any clue of the number of times her body was subjected to some of the most violent, body-racking orgasms I had ever witnessed. It was also her first try at anal sex and if I was a betting man, I would wager that it will not be the last time.

I have no clue of how long we'd been at it, and it was the first time I'd ever had help doing the deed. Britt and Kate, our other roomy helped out; holding legs, applying lubricant and inserting the odd finger here and there. Little Kate, the petite, long-haired beauty was now the only one of the three friends who had not taken a ride on my cock planted deeply in her backside. In fact, I was Kate's first just a couple days ago, and as tight as her sweet little pussy was, I could only imagine that her ass would put a real strangle hold on any intruder.

I rolled over onto my side, careful not to wedge my tender member against her. Gina lay on her side, facing away from me, and my natural inclination would be to hug her tight, slipping my little buddy between her butt pillows, but I would have to be satisfied with draping my arm over her and taking a generous d-cup in hand and hug that. She giggled as I strummed her nipple, reaching back in search of my cock.

"No, no," I admonished her, backing my ass back to evade her; "I think you sprained my dick," I said as I tweaked her tit.

"Oh, poor baby," she replied, squeezing my hand that squeezed her breast. Seeking to console me, the long, buxom brunette began to roll onto her back, stopping suddenly, emitting a pained moan. "Shit," she groaned, "I think you broke my butt," finally flat on her back, adjusting to the new position.

"How the hell do you break a butt?" I laughed softly, running my hand over the other available breast. I leaned up and kissed her softly, taking her mind off the discomfort. I brushed her hair back away from her face and we stared at each other momentarily before kissing again, deeply, lovingly.

My hand strayed to her shaven sex, her inner lips tucked safely inside as my fingers explored the various creases. Meanwhile, her hand resumed its search for the one responsible for her sore heinie. Gently her fingers tickled at my overworked dingus, respectful of the ecstasy that this unlikely appendage had earlier bestowed upon her.

"I never would have thought that I could cum so hard," she whispered as our lips caressed each other. Her hand gently cradled me, as mine tenderly fondled her.

"Promise you won't tell anyone something?" I asked as I kissed her on the nose, causing her to giggle and sneeze.

"Sorry," she said, "that tickled; promise what?"

"If I tell you something, you have to promise not to tell anyone; it'll just be between you and me."

Her eyes grew big and I saw some doubt in her eyes as she thought it over. "I can't tell anyone...even .."

I stopped her short, placing my pussy anointed finger on her lips, "Especially not them," I said.

It took her a moment to decide whether or not I could possibly have anything to tell her that she couldn't share with her two best friends, but finally curiosity got the better of her. "Okay, I swear, I won't tell anyone."

I leaned down and kissed her once more and then, looking her in the eyes, I confessed; "If I was only allowed one ass for the rest of my life, it would have to be yours."

The minute I said it, I began to question what I had just said and it was only made worse by the strange, questioning look on her face. Fearing the worst, I clinched a little, knowing she still held my most sensitive member in her hand. After what seemed like minutes, she smiled and gently squeezed my shrinking cock; "I'll take that," she said, "because, if I had to make the same decision. This would be my choice," squeezing softly again.

We kissed again, sealing our pact; "Let's see if we can sneak in and take a shower without rousting the rest of the crew, shall we?" You'd think I'd offered her a million dollars; she smiled so big and gave me a kiss that had me gasping for breath. Quietly, we tiptoed toward the bathroom after I gently closed the bedroom door. Like children sneaking around behind our parent's backs, we relished in the fact that we were getting away with it. We gently washed one another, our hands chasing suds to all the nooks and crannies. I held her tight as I gently worked my fingers in between her taut ass cheeks and softly massaged her tender pucker as she countered, softly jacking my cock to a slightly uncomfortable hardness. Figuring that we had pushed our luck as far as we dare, we had one more slippery, groping kiss and turned off the shower.

We faced each other and took in all the sights as we dried each other off. I dropped to my knees and reverently dried each long leg and delicate foot, placing three parting kisses, one on each ass cheek and one on her pussy. Gina reciprocated, kissing the head of my cock softly, but giving both of my butt cheeks a little nip, causing me to flinch, which entertained her greatly. I was actually kind of sad that I had done all the drying I could effectively do. We dropped the towels to the floor and embraced once more, my hands on her butt, pulling her tight as she moaned in my mouth.

Parting, Gina asked, "which drawer is Britt's?" nodding toward the bathroom sink.

I laughed, one hand still on her butt, "It's easier to tell you which one is mine; the rest are hers."

Gina smiled and walked over to the cabinet as I admired her from behind, her tantalizing ass bouncing with each step. After the third drawer, she evidently found what she was looking for, beckoning me over with the sexy crook of a finger. "Here," she said, handing me a tube of something; "Britt has this aloe vera stuff that works really well on burns and that kind of thing, so would you....?" as she bent over granite counter, spreading her ass cheeks.

"Poor baby," I said as I bent down and planted a little kiss on her bright red starfish.

Gasping at the touch, she reached back and grabbed me by the hair; "Behave now," she admonished, "just rub some on my sore little asshole...pretty please." Her eyes caught mine in the mirror and she chewed on her lower lip as I ran my healing finger around her winking pucker. I made sure I got good coverage, working it in all around until I stopped, my finger perched dead-center. Her eyes grew big, questioning my next move. I returned the glance, wanting her to make the decision.

"Just a little," she whispered, tense with anticipation. I smiled as I made a show of squirting some more of the healing gel on my finger. She inhaled as I slowly made my way in, one knuckle deep.

Her eyes were closed as her butt cheeks quivered in response. I kissed one as I paused, waiting for further instructions. "Feels good," she muttered, her eyes half open; "don't move."

I didn't move an inch as I watched her move back and forth, almost imperceptibly, riding my aloe vera anointed digit. "Mmmm..." she moaned, slowly slipping back and forth until she stopped and winked at me in the mirror; "much better," and then stood up, capturing my hand between her cheeks. She turned slightly, giving me a lingering kiss; "You can have your finger back now," flexing her butt and forcing me to evacuate the area.

"Aww," I protested as I grabbed onto both cheeks and kissed her once more, her stiff nipples playing in my chest hair.

"Your turn," she said, gathering up the tube and dropping to her knees in front of me. She looked up and caught my apprehensive look; "Trust me, this will make it all better," as she lifted my half hard cock and planted a soft kiss on the tip. Squirting a dollop in her hand, she cradled my dick, the cool gel bringing instant relief and she smiled at my sigh of contentment. "I told you it'd feel good," she said as she gently massaged the magical ointment onto my awakening cock with both of her soft hands.

With extreme concentration, she worked her magic until I was pain-free and stiff as a poker. Happy with a job well-done, she stood back up and retrieved a kiss in payment; "I'd love to make you cum, but I think a little more rest is in order; maybe later?" she inquired.

"Bet on it," I said as I kissed her hard, my stiffness rubbing against her pussy, taunting her.

We parted, both flushed and ready to attack the other. "We better go see what the others are up to," she said, flustered and looking around for something to wear.

I smiled and led her over to the dresser and pulled out a t-shirt of mine that came about halfway down her butt. She looked over her shoulder at reflection in the mirror and back at me as I pulled on a pair of boxers. I hunched my shoulders, "What..? It looks good to me," smiling as I opened the bedroom door to head toward the living room.

She was on my ass, both hands literally on my ass, grabbing and pushing me along; "Looks good, my ass!" and then busted up over her unintentional joke. We were both laughing as we rounded the corner and found Britt and Kate snuggled up together on the couch, snoozing comfortably. We hated to wake them, but both our stomachs were growling, so we figured that these other two angels were probably hungry as well. I picked Britt and Gina took the little one, and we gently kissed them awake. They both moaned and stretched, having fallen asleep in a less than ideal position.

"So, the love birds have finally left the nest," Britt smiled as she reached over for a kiss from Gina. We pulled the girls to their feet and we had a group hug, hands roaming everywhere.

"I know this is a stupid question, since I was there, but, how was it?" Kate asked her statuesque roommate.

Gina blushed and with a shy grin, she glanced at both Britt and I and said, "It was the best sex I have ever had." And then she began to back-pedal; "I mean I love you guys," indicating the girls, "and we have some great sex, but with both of you and then George too, I mean, it can't get any better than that." And then she paused, "but when you helped me take this big cock in my ass," her hand now on my crotch, "and helped me cum harder than I could ever imagine....I mean... fuck," she shivered, "I can't imagine it getting any better." And then the tears came; all three welling up, hugging and kissing and it was all I could do not to join in; on the tears I mean.

"Okay," I said, breaking from the group grope and looking toward the kitchen; "Geez, look what time it is and tomorrow's Monday. Damn, these weekends are too short." I wandered into the kitchen as the girls got themselves back together and followed me to the island.

"It's late, but I need a little something before I go to bed; maybe a bowl of cereal or something. Do you girls want anything?"

"Kate and I had some pasta earlier while you and Gina recovered from your anal antics," Britt quipped.

"Yeah, and I had a little bit of Britt for desert," Kate giggled, snuggling up behind my blonde and tweaking her nipples through her t-shirt.

Britt reached back and tried to pinch the little one's butt, sending Kate skittering down the hall. "I think Kate and I'll take a shower and get ready for bed. You two go ahead and get something to eat, I'm sure you need refueled after what you did to each other," she said as she reached for us both. We all kissed, exchanging 'I love you's,' before Britt gave one last deep, tongue wrenching kiss to Gina and then one to me before whispering in my ear, "Sweet dreams," and turning to join Kate in the shower.

I pondered the 'sweet dreams' comment while Gina and I sat quietly at the island, eating our Frosted Flakes and toying with each other's toes. Still a bit wound up, we sat thigh to thigh on the couch and watched the news, not really paying as much attention to the tube as we did running our fingers up and down each other's thighs. Finally, we both managed big yawns and stretching, decided it was time to call an end to an incredible weekend. Stopping at the guest bedroom door, we held each other, our eyes once again doing the talking for us.

"Good night," she said, her eyes glistening, almost sad.

I held her head in my hands and kissed her softly, "Good night lover," watching a little tear well up in her eyes. I kissed each closed eye, gathering the tear, and opened the bedroom door. We both glanced into the darkened room and could just make out the large lump in the middle of the King-size bed; too large for just our pixie roommate. Gina let go of my hand and tiptoed into the room and leaned over the bed. She turned back to me and smiled before leaning back down and placing two kisses on the tops of her best friend's heads.

Gina tiptoed back with the biggest grin, softly closing the door behind her. Throwing her arms around my neck, she wrapped her long legs around me and kissed me before resting her head on my shoulder. "Take me to bed," she whispered in my ear, hugging me closer; "and remind me to thank Britt tomorrow and tell her how much I love her."

** 4 a.m. Monday morning **

The alarm clock sounded briefly and then mysteriously went silent. I found myself in my standard waking position; snuggled up to the backside of a soft female form, my morning wood sandwiched between two firm butt cheeks and my right hand firmly holding a female breast. I inhaled the sweet aroma of long, clean hair and soft skin when I began to question the proportions of the breast I held. I felt the nipple harden against my palm and I squeezed, causing the owner to giggle softly. A quick mental rewind of last night ran through my foggy brain and I then recalled Gina and I crawling into bed after finding Britt had decided to bed down with Kate last night.

After a bit of rather enthusiastic making out, we finally gave in to needing sleep, but not before the sly brunette reset my alarm for this ungodly hour. Gina rolled over to face me, ignoring my morning breath and kissed me; "I hope its okay that I changed the alarm," she mewed, her hand wrapped around my cock. "I hoped that we could make love again before we had to get up," massaging my member gently. "Is that okay," she whispered, running her tongue around in my ear, breathing hard as she felt my cock pulse.

I surprised her, rolling on top of her, my legs between hers and my cock resting on her mound. Her eyes were wide with surprise as I leaned down and captured a nipple, rubbing myself against her. She moaned, clearly awake enough to make this happen and as I felt her hands approach my ass, intending to point me in the right direction, I bounded off the bed and headed to the bathroom; "Sorry, I gotta pee."

The splashing sound, reverberating off the hard surfaces in the bathroom masked the sound of her sneak attack. Both sets of claws dug into my ass, throwing my aim off completely. Startled, I latched on and tried to re-acquire the target as Gina laughed in my ear, "that'll teach you to lead a girl on. Now hurry up, I gotta pee too."

"Okay," I said, giving it a little shake; "but don't blame me if the seat's wet," and I gave her a little swat on the butt as I went to retrieve the mouthwash and rinse my face. She joined me at the sink and we checked each other out in the reflection. Even with her hair a bit disheveled and a freshly scrubbed face, she was a real stunner. She smiled, knowing I approved of her image in the mirror. I turned to her and took her in my arms once more, passion discharging between us wherever we made contact. My cock sought out its mate, soon wet with her excitement. Unwilling to wait, I picked her up effortlessly by the waist and sat her on the counter, burying my face in her pussy, hungrily lapping like a starved kitten.

Gina groaned, her feet up on the edge of the granite top, her sweet ass barely perched on the edge as I consumed her, diving my tongue deep inside, moving up occasionally to suckle on her stiff clit. "Oh Fuck, "she babbled, her head rocking to back and forth, "God yes, eat me, eat my pussy .....oh fuck yeah, that's it...right there baby.....un-huh, un-huh, un-huh...yeah, yeah, yeah...fuck yeah baby, make me cum....unh,unh,unh...ohhhh... fffuuuuuccckkkkk...." she cried as her body gave in and she wrapped herself around me, her hands pushing my head down until I thought I might drown and her legs wrapped around my back spurring me like a wild bronc, determined to break me.

Slowly, the storm calmed and I was able to stand upright and hold her, her heart beating fast against my chest, her breathing slowly coming under control. She pushed me back until she could see my face and focus on me. She smiled at the mess she had made, and proceeded to clean up, kissing and licking, in spite of my need for a shave. She held my head between her hands and kissed me, locking eyes once more; "you know, all I really wanted was a quick fuck this morning. You really know how to spoil a girl."

Another deep kiss and then her eyes grew big and she inhaled deep, drawing her breath from me. Without warning, and with an accuracy any marksman would be proud of, I eased forward and speared her where she sat, my anxious cock finding the bull's-eye without assistance. I had her firmly in my grasp, my hands biting into her ass cheeks and I lifted her off the counter and turned toward the bedroom.

Gina let out a 'whoop' and wrapped her long legs around me again as she bounced up and down on my swollen member, her pussy convulsing with each step. She bit down on my shoulder to keep from crying out, finally letting go as I dropped her down on the foot of the bed. She was breathing hard again as she stared up at me, wondering what was coming next. "So all you really wanted was a quick fuck huh?" I said. "Well on your knees then."

Before you could have said it again, she had her ass in the air, her face down on the comforter, ready and willing for whatever was coming her way. Her offering was just too tempting, so I spread her cheeks wide and ran my tongue over her sweet pucker, back to its nice pink color. "Oh God, "she moaned, undoubtedly sure that I was going to pick up where we left off last night. Unbeknownst to her, I wasn't sure that my dick could take the flaying it took last night either, so I put her at ease; "Don't worry baby, I want more of your sweet pussy, if that's okay," running my tongue over her pouting puss.

"Oh yeah," came her muffled reply; "Fuck my cunt baby. Fuck me till you can't fuck me anymore baby...gimme your sweet cum baby."

Happy to oblige, I slid in to the hilt, bouncing my balls against her precious clit. "Jeeezzuuusss...." She moaned as I felt her pussy respond to my intrusion. Grabbing her hips, I pounded away, concerned only with myself, digging deep for the orgasm that I would think about all day.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh..." she grunted with each thrust. The bed squalled in protest and I was glad that there wasn't a common wall between the two bedrooms, as the bed rebounding off the wall would surely have brought her roommates running.

Well, it certainly didn't qualify as a quick fuck as I delayed it as long as I could, greedily striving for a real nut-buster. Finally, I couldn't hold out any longer and issued the storm warning, "Shit Gina, here it comes babe... Ah fuck; your pussy is so fuckin' good baby....unh, unh, unh......!!!!

Gina cried out as I unleashed a torrent inside her, bathing her insides with my seed. My release triggered one more seismic event within her and I could feel her pussy walls rippling up and down my length, milking me for all I had. Finally spent, my legs no longer willing to hold me upright, I collapsed on top of her, pushing her down until we met the mattress, and then I rolled off to her side, breathing hard. I turned my head and Gina was staring at me through a tangle of hair, her hard breathing causing it to flutter. Finally able to speak, she cocked her head, realigning some neck muscles, and said, "So that's your idea of a quick fuck?" smiling weakly.